Arranged Marriage (wattys2015)

By emt4life427

23 year old Arianna Anderson thought her life was borderline perfect until her father gambled everything they... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty- Four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Authors Note
Epilogue: Beginning of forever
Book two!!!!
Book two update!!!

Chapter Five

41.9K 1.3K 70
By emt4life427

Two days have passed since Lucas left for New York and Arianna found her self feeling much more relaxed now that he was gone. Even becoming friends with the devil proved to be just as stressful for her.

Arianna felt like being carefree today. Dressing in Her black bikini, she grabbed her beach towel, tanning lotion and left the house. After finding the perfect spot, she laid out her towel and plopped down on the towel. Lathering the lotion all over her body, Arianna smiled and laid back. Listening to the sound of the waves crashing at her feet, for the first time in over a month, she left her body relax.

Arianna had been completely unaware of the man with Grey eyes watching her or as he began to approach her.

"Well hello there Arianna" Arianna startled by the deep voice she jerked up into a sitting position.

"Um excuse me, Who are you?" Wrapping her towel tightly around her body, she jumped up and backed away from the man.

"You don't know me but I know a lot about you, Tell me how's your father?" The man asked her. Arianna's fear evident as her body stiffened.

"Fine, who are you and what do you want?"

The man smirked "my name is Eric Carter" Ariannas mouth dropped open.

"C.Carter?"

"I see my brother hasn't mentioned any of his family, its a shame really. We would've enjoyed meeting you but unfortunately that's not the case. We want you gone" Arianna felt tears form in her eyes.

"Please sir, don't kill me. I haven't done anything.." Eric raised his hand and Arianna shut her mouth.

"How much will it take for you to disappear?" Arianna was confused and the look on her face proved that she wasn't aware of what had been going on. "I'm sorry to frighten you love, clearly you don't know the man you married. I am not like the cold bastard but there's something you need to know. He killed his wife and daughter" Arianna felt her knees buckle. Killed?

"I'll leave" She muttered. Eric smiled, Since Ariannas head was bent she never saw the evil look on Eric's face. Lucas took what had belonged to Eric, so he will take the one thing Lucas cared about. His wife, even if she had no clue how he felt about her.

"Simply for your safety. Surely you understand. Now how much would it take?"

"Yes I understand" Arianna looked up at Eric " 3 million" 2.5 will pay off her fathers debt and the rest would pay for her to escape the country with her father.

"Done, you are to tell no one about meeting me, do you understand Arianna? I would hate to have to hurt you"

"Yes, yes I understand. I will leave today" Arianna grabbed her items and began to walk away.

"Oh and Arianna? Don't ever come back" Nodding her head she bolted up the beach and into the house. Throwing on a T-Shirt And jeans, Arianna packed all of her clothes, grabbed her keys and ran down the stairs.

"Arianna?" Bentley appeared from out of no where and Startled her. Trying to calm down, she smiled up and him.

"Hi Bentley, I was just going to put these in the car and then come find you but since your here I'll let you know now. I'm going on a vacation with my Aunt, uncle and cousin Madison. I'll be back before Lucas arrives" She hated lying and certainly wasn't very good at it but Bentley believed her.

"you certainly deserve a nice vacation, where are you going?" grabbing her bags, Bentley walked out to the car with her.

"We are going to Hawaii" Arianna said and jumped up and down with glee. She tried to make it seem believable.

"Send me a post card Arianna, this house will be empty without you" Bentley smiled and she hugged him. Forcing the tears to remain at bay. She knew she will never see this kind man ever again.

"you know it Bent. See you when I get back" Arianna then turned and started the car. Driving down the drive she glanced our the rear view window and felt the tears falling down her cheeks. Goodbye gorgeous house. Goodbye Lucas.

Bentley couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with Arianna but the look of glee on her face, he had no choice but to believe her. Walking into the house, he still wondered if she had been lying to him.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

"Afternoon sir, you're home early" Lucas was exhausted and happy to be home, he had traveled over 10 hours and across the entire country to get home early.

"I am, the job site was well ahead of schedule, so there was no need for me anymore. How have things been here?"

"Very quiet actually sir. It's been lonely since Arianna left" Lucas' head snapped up.

"What do you mean she left?" Lucas felt his temper rising and forced himself to remain calm

"she left a few days ago to go on vacation with her Aunt and uncle" Instantly Lucas relaxed.

"Oh okay, I thought she left for good. I need some sleep Bentley" Lucas began to walk away but stopped and turned back "Where did she go?"

Bentley almost smiled when he answered "Hawaii" He had know that Lucas had fallen for Arianna but of course Bentley would never admit his feelings.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

Lucas desperately needed a distraction so when his buddy Brandon called and asked him to meet for a drink, Lucas gladly accepted. Pulling up to the bar, he jumped out of his car and walked inside.

"Lucas over here man" Lucas followed the voice and quickly found Brandon.

"hey man, how are you?" Taking a seat on the bar stool, Lucas smirked over at the man and waved over the waitress.

"good, how are you and the wife?" Before Lucas could answer the waitress reached them

"well hello there handsome, what can I get for you?"

Lucas smirked as the Pretty waitress undressed him with her eyes "two red apple ales and 2 shots of tequila"

"coming right up handsome" When the waitress left, he looked back at Brandon and smiled.

"what did you ask again?" Brandon couldn't help but laugh, Lucas was a mega chick magnet. Women flocked around him wherever Lucas went.

"I asked how you and the wife were"

Lucas laughed "good I guess, I was away on business and she's in Hawaii on vacation. We haven't talked in over a week"

"What? and that doesn't bother you?" Brandon was shocked that Lucas hasn't even tried to contact his wife. What if Arianna was injured or worse? Dead.

"I don't even have her number, she's never left the house. She didn't even leave a note but Bentley spoke with her and assured me she was with her family"

"what if something happened to her Lucas? She could be hurt and you wouldn't even know" Lucas had to agree with Brandon but he knew she was safe because she was with Her Aunt and uncle.

"I'm sure she is fine" Lucas wanted to end this conversation and was relived when the waitress brought out their beers and shots. Taking a swig, Lucas looked behind Brandon and dropped his bottle on the table.

Madison had been meeting a group of friends when she spotted Lucas stalking towards her.

"Hi Lucas. .." Lucas cut her off with his hand before she could finish.

"thought you were in Hawaii?" Lucas tried to remain calm as he addressed Madison but he felt his body begin to shake.

"um, I have no idea what you are talking about Lucas, are you okay?"

Taking a deep breath Lucas looked back at Madison "and your parents?"

"They are at home. Is something wrong?"

Not bothering to answer her, Lucas stormed from the bar and to his car. She left him.

Speeding home and parking he ran into the house and up the stairs to her room. Kicking the door opened, he looked around. There has to be a note. Walking over to her closet, Lucas opened the door, not one piece of clothing hanging on the hangers. Slamming the door shut behind him, he went to her end table. Opening the door he felt the air leave his body. There on top of a piece of paper laid her wedding rings. Picking them up he clenched them in his fist and grabbed the piece of paper and read.

Dear Lucas

If you are reading this right now then you know that I have left. I know you are probably enraged and ready to kill someone but before you freak out, calm down because I found a way for us to get out of this marriage. There's a white envelope underneath this letter. In it holds my father's debt to you, exactly 2.5 million. We are now free to live our lives. I wish you luck with your new business and hope that this letter finds you well. Good bye Satan. I will miss our bickering. Love Arianna A.

Lucas wasn't sure how to feel, Relieved? or enraged that she up and left. He also wanted to know where the money came from. He knew they were bankrupt because he took all they owned. Placing the rings in his pocket he turned towards the door and stopped cold.

"well hello there Brother"

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

Arianna breathed in the fresh air as she stood outside her new house. A small smile on her face as she felt the stress of leaving Lucas fade away with the wind. Florida was gorgeous this time of year, Arianna wasn't sure of where her future would lead but for now she will enjoy it while she can.

"Morning Baby girl, I made breakfast" Turning from the gorgeous view, she smiled up at her father.

"morning daddy, it smells wonderful" still smiling Ari walked back into the kitchen and sat down at their table. Ever since leaving Lucas neither one of then spoke his name. "Mm this is wonderful dad, I didn't know you could cook"

Mark laughed at his daughter " I didn't, the store I went to made it and I warmed it up"

Arianna couldn't contain her laughter and kissed his cheek "well its the thought that counts"

"What would you like to do today sweetie?"

Arianna thought for a moment before answering" let's go explore the town!"

Mark smiled down at his beautiful daughter and thanked the heavens above that he had her back. Mark vowed to never gamble again, losing everything and His daughter had almost killed him.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

"What are you doing here Eric" Lucas' voice laced with venom as he sneered at his oldest brother.

Eric laughter evilly and walked into the room "was this Arianna's room?"

Lucas shoved the letter and rings into his pockets and stalked towards his brother. "How do you know about her?"

"now I can't really give away all of my secrets now can I?" Eric simply shook his head and walked around the room. "She's a pretty thing you know? so soft and those curves. Mm-mm those curves. What I would give to be buried inside of her again"

Having heard enough Lucas threw himself at Eric and slammed him against the wall "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER"

Eric didn't flinch as he looked into Lucas' eyes "I got rid of her Lucas. I can tell why she agreed so quickly and took the money. well not at first of course but when I told her about your wife and daughter she ran away with her tail between her legs, you should be happy Lucas, everyone knows just how much you hated the girl" Eric smiled when Lucas released him.

"Get out of my house or I will kill you Eric" Lucas' icy tone didn't frighten Eric in fact he loved how pissed off he could make his brother.

"Just like you killed, Jessica and Sophia?"At the mention of his wife and daughters names, Lucas looked murderously over at Eric.

"Get the fuck out of my house" He screamed, Eric laughed and backed out of the room.

"Oh one more thing Lucas, she's really tight" Eric laughed as he walked out of the house and to his car. Leaving behind a very furious Lucas.

♤ ♡ ♢ ♧

Arianna laughed at her father, When he dropped his ice cream down his white shirt.

Her once chubby father had lost a lot of weight since she was forced to marry Lucas. She was very happy for him but also sad because she knew it was because of what happened.

"I am such a mess, look at me" Mark laughed as he tried to clean up his shirt but had only made the mess worse.

"I'll put shout on it when we get home" Ari told her father laughing.

Arianna forgot what true happiness felt like while she lived with Satan but being here with her father she quickly realized just how much she missed her old man. Arianna vowed to never step foot in California ever again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 106 9
My name? Aria. I've grown up feeling so unloved by everyone around me. I feel like am the unwanted. That is until the day I met Blake... he wanted me...
710 46 39
A 40 years old billionaire that is the ceo of many companies in the world. Is know as the most richest man and also a man who can get every women he...
2.4K 254 35
In the fast paced corporate world, Lucas Knight is the founder and CEO of THE KNIGHTS' CORPORATION. He is a man of action rather than words, and a re...
3.6M 106K 43
Aspen Anderson, the heir of Anderson Enterprises Holdings Inc., had everything he wanted in just a snap of his fingers, including women. However, he...