Chapter Twenty Six

Lucas woke up the next morning stiff from laying on the hard floor. Sitting up, he stretched and looked at the time, seeing that the clock read 5:30 he groaned and made his way up the stairs to shower.

Walking into the bedroom, he made his way over too Arianna. Smiling down at her, he noticed she was holding onto one of his shirts.

"Don't you dare think about climbing into this bed Lucas Christopher. You are still in deep shit for the stunt you pulled yesterday" Arianna told him without opening her eyes.

Lucas smirked and bent down to kiss her. He didn't care that she was still mad he just needed to feel her body against his "I'm sorry baby, I just missed you. We never sleep apart, I don't like it " he replied kissing her cheek and then down to her neck. Hearing her moan caused him to smile against her soft skin.

She opened her eyes and pushed him away "no Lucas, you're still in the dog house" she said trying to force the smile she was holding, away.

Lucas dipped his head and kissed her neck once again, hearing her moan. He lifted her arms and held them over her head with his hands " come on baby, I can feel your body heating up under my body. I can see the goosebumps that my kisses are leaving on your soft, silky skin" his voice was husky and filled with lust for her as he moved his hand down her arm, along the curve of her breast and down her side. Goosebumps followed the path of his hand.

Arianna moaned while she watched him move his hands over her belly and up towards her breasts "I know you want me as much as I want you. I'll be gentle baby, I'll make it difficult for you not to scream out as I make your body mine. Let me take your Shirt off baby. I need to feel your chest against mine" he whispered in her ear.

Ariannas breath hitched as she arched into him. Feeling him place his hands at the hem of her shirt, she allowed him to lift the shirt off of her.

Tossing the shirt across the room, Lucas looked down at her hungrily and licked his lips. Her breasts were fuller and firmer. Gently, he ran his hand down her neck and cupped her right breast in his hand. Hearing her moan, he wanted to slam into her until she screamed but he forced himself to go slow.

"I'm so mad at you" she moaned but didn't push him away.

Lucas smiled down at her and kissed her swollen lips "I know baby. You won't be after I make sweet, sweet passionate love to you"

Lucas kissed her once more and pulled away to take his shirt off.

"Where are you going?" Arianna cried out at the loss of his body heat.

Lucas smirked down at her "just taking my shirt off baby, I'm not going anywhere" he promised and threw his shirt across the room.

Climbing back into the bed, he grabbed her hands and placed them on his shoulders "touch me baby. I know you want too"

Arianna licked her lips and did as she was told. Feeling his Hard muscular body on top of her was driving her insane.

Slowly Running her hands over his shoulders and down his huge arms, she felt wetness pool between her legs. She loved his body, his tattoos on his arms and back drove her insane. The feel of his arms flexing beneath her hands, drove her wild.

Lucas grabbed her hands and placed them on his chest, needing no guidance, she ran her hands over his pecks and then down his 8 pack. Reaching his jeans, she moved her hands to his sides and up his back "so strong and goregous" she said moving her hands up his muscular back. She heard him inhale sharply and looked into his lust filled eyes. When her hands reached his shoulders once again, she shoved her hands into his hair and pulled him down to her.