RiKara~ The Return Of Dead

By salley145

Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted... More

1~The Haunted House
2~Imagination vs Reality
3~The Girl In The Library (edited)
Triple Role
News
4~Diary And Photographs
5~FB#1: Kriya Breaks Down
6~FB#1: Unity
7~FB#2: Singing Competition
8~FB#2: Truth Or Dare
9~FB#2: Kriya Gets Insulted
10~FB#2: Broken Alliance
11~FBs: Reconciliation, Proposal And Fake Marriage
12~FB: Love, Truth, Family, Suicide And Death
13~FB: And We Meet Once Again
14~FB: Meeting Shlok
15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love
16~FB: Kriya Dies?!
17~Possessed Kavya
19~Talking Teddy
20~I Love You Kriya
21~Party Night
22~Mission Ishana
23~Sister In Law
24~Undead
25~Scary Poem
26~Gauri Meets Shantanu
27~Finally An Angel
28~Kriya's Biggest Secrets
29~The Miracle
30~She Will Follow Me Everywhere
😨😰😱 Horrific Epilogue😱😰😨
Suggest A Name For Sequel
Book 2

18~Meeting Kriya Once Again

173 31 1
By salley145

"I am Kriya and not Kavya, you ", she said to me while I was on the edge of death, Kriya was Kavya strangling me lifting me off the ground away from railing. In short, I was away from the floor too, I was in the air. "Leave me", I cried gasping for air. "I..
I love you Kriya, please leave her and Kavya, please, you don't like Gauri but you do love Kriya right? Leave Kavya, please", he said and she shot him an angry glare and left Kavya but not me. "Behna tujhe pata hai teri problem Kya hai? Yahi ke tu ne humara pyaar dekha hai humari nafrat nahi," (Sister do you know what is your problem? It's just that you have only seen our love but not our hatred) said a voice and Kriya screamed loudly as someone strangled her from behind and suddenly I felt her grip loosen on me. "Omkara, I will fall, she's leaving me, her grip is loosening", I said and Kriya disappeared while I slipped from her hand but Omkara held my wrist just in time and a transparent yet glowing hand held me.

They pulled me up and hugged me. We parted away and I saw it was Priya, I hugged her happily and emotionally as I saw her after a long time but then I parted away remembering about Kavya, there she was, knocked unconscious on the floor. "KV, baby", I said tapping her cheeks to wake her. Omkara lifted her and took her to bed. We both sat by her each side. "I am extremely sorry for not believing you, really sorry", he said. "It's ok, but if she comes again then? She tried to kill me, she can kill Kavya too", I said worriedly. "She won't come, call me whenever you need to," Priya said smilingly and disappeared. "I think we should always keep rudraksh mala around her neck, that way she won't be able to come", he suggested. "Good idea", I said and he went to bring them. "Take it", he said giving me one of them.

"Beautiful", I said. "Yes wifey you are really beautiful", he said and kissed my forehead. He wore it, I also wore it, and I tied the third one on Kavya's hand. "I was talking about the rosary and not myself", I said trying to control my laugh. "Now I can't even praise my wifey", he said pouting. "You are so cute", I said. "Thank you flirty wifey, now sleep", he said and I switched off the light and slept holding his hand over Kavya.

Next morning, Kavya had an headache and stayed at home, I asked her not to take off the mala, I made an excuse that its good to wear it. She agreed. Some days passed by, I was so scared I didn't even passed by the locked doors, but now I had to do so, for my daughter. I went to triplets room and unlocked it, I ran my hand on the wall to search for switchboard, I know this house is mine since ages, but come on, it was long ago when I was a regular visitor of this room. Finally I found the switchboard and switched on the light.

I looked around the room. It was really pretty, I died in this room on my bed with my little girl in arms. The portraits looked a little rusty as it had been years since they were there. I stared at everything and felt nostalgic, this room had many memories, both good and bad. Wait, what about those voices I heard that day if Kriya didn't kill me? Was it all a lie? Why I heard them? I closed my eyes getting angry over my sister for the first time. 'Kriya! Kriya! Come out, right now! What do you think of yourself? You will try to snatch my child and Kriya from me? I was good in my previous birth with you but not anymore. I said come out!' I said getting angry and waited for sometime, she came.

No, she wasn't in front of me but I think someone passed by the room, I ran to the entrance but there was no one out there. I heard the library door open and close. 'Today you will have to answer my every question Kriya,' I muttered under my breathe and went to library and opened it entering inside. Once again, I was greeted with a soft music, the music I,Kriya and Priya used to love a lot, it was very good music. Somehow, it attracted me.

I started walking towards the music, I reached the source of the music and it was piano. There she was, standing with her back towards me, playing the music fondly. This time, I didn't tap her shoulder, I knew she will scare me like before, so I stood behind her for sometime waiting for her to turn but when she didn't, I stood beside her and played along with her, when she sensed me, she kept her ice cold arm around me, I did the same knowing that for now she might be reliving the past and won't harm me.

In fact, I was also doing the same, reliving the past as I played the piano, well whoever said that twins or triplets can't live without each other, it is right. All of a sudden, she turned to me and smiled taking me in an embrace. For the first time, I didn't felt that warmth I used to feel when I hugged her. But I hugged her back anyways, all of a sudden I felt uneasy in her arms and broke the hug looking away. 'If you have so much love for me my dear sister, why you tried killing me?' I asked still looking away.

'Mood swing,' she replied and I smirked. 'Why? Did a ghost got pregnant for the first time in history?' I asked and thought I was provoking the monster inside her but she chuckled instead. 'Oh come on. Ghosts also have their own mood, don't they?' she asked and I sighed. 'Cut the crap, if Shlok gets to know your monstrous act, he will hate you my dear,' I told her looking at her angrily. 'Oh please why will he come? He's up in the sky in a place called heaven,' she said and I laughed. 'No he's not, Kavya saw him today only,' I told her smirking at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 216 25
Mehbeer's horror love story Abeer and Meher with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted, strange thin...
2.7K 196 10
(MATURE • INCOMPLETE) Felix moves to a house he inherited from a far away family member who passed away, but from the moments he lives there he has a...
21K 2.1K 20
Prince ommkara had a cute friendship with his childhood friend gauri who is his servant's granddaughter.... Due to the circumstances they separate i...
23.7K 1.5K 17
A journey of Omkara and Gauri for becoming RIKARA after crossing many hurdles ❤