Mario and Luigi: The Stars Ab...

By Creeper_V2_0

Bowser was planning a siege on Peach's Castle, Luigi was sleeping in late, Yoshi's Island was peaceful... It... More

Prisoners
An Unexpected Hole
Heroes of Legend
Plans
The Battle Begins
History
Castle Collapse
Star Bits
The Toad Brigade
House of Cards
Maple Galaxy Part One
Into the Beast
Maple Galaxy Part Two
Dreams
Maple Galaxy Part Three
Lineup
Breakout
"Set sail for the Mushroom Kingdom!"
Epilogue

Starship Mario

389 13 5
By Creeper_V2_0

"Whoa!" Luigi stared at the comet-like ship, made to look like Mario's face.

"All aboard!" Luba walked towards it, getting pulled beside the wheel with the artificial gravity. The group climbed on.

Bowser saw the ship launch into the air, even from his castle bedroom.

"What do they think THEY'RE doing? I don't care who it is, I'm going to teach them a lesson!" Bowser punched the Servant Button, nearly breaking it. Kamek grabbed her broom and zoomed up to his room.

"Lord Bowser, you need assistance?" she asked.

"Go down there and get the order out to fire the rocket boosters and detach from the ground...We're going to space!" he roared, and the magikoopa flew out the door as fast as she could.

"Let's fly this castle!" she yelled.

"This is very cozy..." Peach admired the interior.

"Don't get too comfortable. Remember, we still need to find the other two heroes of legend before we can do anything," Surge reminded.

"Can't you even tell us what's going on?" Luigi asked.

"Alright," Surge began, "I suppose..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 642 8
(Y/N) Rose grew up only knowing pain, suffering, and anger. His adopted family would abuse and torture him, because they could and can. Then one day...
2.2K 125 20
It was around 150 years ago, when a war broke out among the 8 Eeveelution kingdoms. It was started by the Jolteon kingdom, as a war between themselve...
86.9K 1.1K 28
Serenity is a 15 year old female Lucario who has been beaten, raped, and abused by her very own master who took her in ever since she was a Riolu. Ev...
42.7K 1K 24
In ancient times, where the caves were full of beasts, people hunted you in the woods, and you struggled to survive, there were many stories of great...