The STD Trace

By Musiq4lyf

When Hannah Trimester's high school suffers from an outbreak of Chlamydia, she thinks it is her chance to wri... More

Prologue
1. Spy Gear Gets You Laid
2. Who Is the Blondest of Them All? That's Right, I Am!
3. Playing With Balls, Literally
4. Misunderstandings Lead to Frenching
5. Once You Go Black, You SO Want to Go Back
6. How to Lose a Friend to the Alien Ways of Manhood
7. Cray Cray Days and Relationship Games
8. The Winston Allure That Led to Girl Time
9. When All Comes Tumbling Down and Not in HD
10. Getting Down and Dirty... Under the Hood You Nasties!
11. Gucci, Gucci, Louis, Louis, Shopping for a Nicer Bootie
12. The Slut's Holiday That Became a Nightmare
13. T-T-Touch Me, I Want to Be Dirty
14. How Much Are We Talking?
15. Attack of the Virgins. They Go HAM!
17. What's Love Got to Do with It?
18. P is for Partner, I is for In, C is for Crime
19. Once a Dude, Always a Dude. Accepted.
20. Have You Ever Like Wanted to Die?
21. The Answer is in the Music
22. Tunnel of Love
23. Meet the Scotts: Gobble Edition
24. Oh, Mickey, You So Fine
25. Why? Why? Why to the Freaking Why?
26. Just One Kiss
27. Merry Christmas
28. Girl, You Better Getchu a New Man
29. Goodbye Lover, Goodbye Friend
30. Everybody Hates Hannah
31. And I Thought the World Was Sane
32. The STD Trace
33. Here Comes the Bride, All Dressed in Wine
34. Starts with a P and Ends with an M
35. Oh Baby...You Just Keep Breaking My Heart
36. Operation: Stay STD Free
Epilogue
Special Thanks
Sequel

16. I Mean Totally Rock Me Out, I Mean Right On!

41.8K 968 251
By Musiq4lyf

HELLO! Ah man, you're going to love this chapter. :D I have turned up the humor LOL Anyways... I enjoy writing this and I want you to all FREAKING VOTE. VOTE VOTE VOTE Because I heard it works out the fingers... and in four more years you can be in the Olympics for Finger Voting. It's a TRUE sport, so start working those fingers LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I crack myself up :D Stay STD free <3

“Just be still, I’m almost done,” I begged for the billionth time. Maggie had this tendency to move around like a fish out of water. If she would sit still, maybe I wouldn’t be inches away from poking her eye out. She sighed and let her shoulders fall limp.

For the first time in my entire high school life, I woke up at six o’ clock for this idiot right here. I wanted her to see that I was serious about people following her even if she wasn’t a slut all dang day. She pulled away from me again as I tried to add green eyeliner under her lids to pop out the black on top.

“Maggie, be still, I’m almost done.” I narrowed my eyes at her. She took a deep breath and braced herself on my bed. I quickly finished up and then pulled her up from my bed to admire my handy work. It’s not like I’m a beauty queen myself, but I know how to be simple, and apparently guys like that.

“Do I look stupid?” she whispered. I flared my nostrils. She dressed like a slore and felt that was normal. She dresses like a normal person and feels stupid. What was wrong with our society these days?

Lucas walked into my bedroom and then froze. “Holy! What the hell, Maggie? You look…”

“Stupid?” she shrieked. I rolled my eyes. Lucas can be such an ass.

“Cute.” Lucas’ nose wrinkled.

“What?” Maggie and I screamed at the same time.

I stared at my new creation. Maggie’s hair was down in perfect bronze waves, her eyes accented with natural eye shadow that popped out her gorgeous green eyes. Her wardrobe consisted of light wash skinny jeans and a shiny crop top with matching silver Toms. She added her own accessories and I coated her lips with a shiny gloss. I have to hand it to myself, she was looking good.

“Yeah, like I’d take you out if you weren’t like thirteen or whatever.” He ran his hands through his hair and then frowned. Something was on his mind.

“Maggie, go downstairs and eat so I can get ready for school now.”

“Kay, I’ll go pack my cheer stuff for practice later.” She ran out the room.

I turned to my brother, my eyes searching, and he gave a lighthearted smile. He didn’t fool me. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” he answered, too fast for me to believe anything he says.

“Lucas, what’s the matter?”

“I am going to be alone forever, Hannah.” He gave a dark chuckle. “I play too many games, and I just don’t like the women I know, I think. I don’t think I’ll ever find the right one. I don’t get those butterflies, or that feeling to be with one person forever. All I get is lust, lust, and more lust. If all fails, I can be a sperm donor I guess.” He laughed, shaking his head.

I snorted. Lucas was sentimental… over the female species? God, maybe something was wrong with my society after all. “Basically you’re telling me you’re ready to get serious?”

“Yeah…” He shifted his feet. “Yeah, I am,” he replied with more vigor.

“Then stop picking up skanks at the club and look for women with quality, like the ones at your school.” Wasn’t that obvious?

“It’s really not that easy, I have an odd type.”

“What, you like girls skankier than the ones you have already banged?” I gasped.

Lucas glared at me. “No, Han, I’m into girls that are really…fragile but hard. I like girls that are sweet but sour. Do I make sense?”

I frowned. What in the world? “You are going to be alone forever.”

He chuckled. “Thanks, Han, I feel so much better about my life. Get ready for school you boob.” He left my room.

Men, can’t understand them….

~.~

I pulled up to Maggie’s school and parked. “I know, I’ll either have Lucas come get you or me and then straight to cheer practice, I got it,” I mumbled. Maggie gulped. “Quit being a loser, you’ll be fine, go!” I urged her out of my car and she got out, slowly walking up the steps.

Alden walked down the steps and bumped into her. They were like a sappy romance, a cute one, but sappy. She gave a lighthearted smile and his face lit up. Her friends walked up the steps and Maggie froze.

Don’t you dare pull a bitch move, don’t you dare. You stupid hoe I swear I will kill you! Be yourself, be yourself! Crap, I’m acting like I’m watching a soap opera. I should really get a life.

All of her friends started laughing amongst themselves and Maggie looked into Alden’s eyes and then threw her arms around him, kissing him with a passion that could burn the school steps. I think my eyes just filled with tears. Oh God, that was so beautiful! And to think this was all my doing.

Maggie pulled away and slipped her hand in his, walking up the steps with her friends gawking after her. That my friend was how to become a real trendsetter. I put the car in drive and headed for school.

~.~

The virgin protesters will never give up I guess. There was just one thing that bothered me, and it was the girl from the video. What kind of freak rules over rioters? She was like the Hitler of my high school or something. I swear if they try to trash the school, they better avoid the journalism room or they will feel my wrath.

Thanksgiving would be soon to come and I know my mom was going to want to make a feast this year, even though we usually went to Boston Market and just ordered stuff so she could go out. She was that credit card woman, you know… leaving you with her card and telling you to buy whatever your heart desires as if that makes up for her absence. I am also pretty sure that the Scott family would be in town to meet the woman that was bearing the new addition to their family. When they found out she was a whore… I’d for sure put our family on Maury.

“Hey, haven’t seen you in a while.” Anna fluffed out her hair at her locker.

I smiled. “Yeah, how are you?”

“Great, I heard you aren’t a virgin anymore. Who was it?” Her eyes lit up with the prospect of information. Popular girls these days.

“Winston, who else?” I snorted, closing my locker shut.

She clapped. “Finally, I was praying for you two.”

I laughed. “Do you know a boy by the name of Ashton Marker?”

She nodded, her blonde hair moving in perfect harmony. “He’s this real cool stoner dude that plays in a band. I heard his music is really good though. Why?”

“He’s my next STD Trace victim…” I winked.

Anna’s eyes grew wide. “He’s dumb as hell, how are you going to get anything out of him?”

“I have my ways.”

“Don’t become a slut!” she yelled.

People in the hallways froze. I slapped Anna. “I know about your cousin, but we can’t save her, snap out of it!” I blurted out to save myself. People went back to what they were doing, mumbling about how whores were multiplying these days.

“Ow, that really hurt.” She rubbed her cheek. I gave a sad smile. I really need to quit hitting people. Morgan still hates me for punching her in the face. Her glares are filled with poison. “I have to go, good luck getting something out of Ashton.” She waved goodbye.

“Hey there beautiful,” a masculine voice hissed in my ear.

I nearly jumped out of my skin. “What the hell?” I spun around to find Porter smiling in all his glory, the bastard. “What do you want?”

He smiled at me, pushing me up against my locker. “I just wanted to apologize for my un-gentlemanly behavior. See, when I drink, something happens to me.” His hand trailed down my neck and to my waist, pulling me up against him. I turned my head away. “I become this crazy monster. I guess I was a bit jealous about you spending so much time with Winston.” His other hand played with my hair. “If I were sober, I would have handled it differently… way differently.”

“I accept your apology, now let me go.” I sent him daggers.

Porter laughed, unaffected by my glares. “I wanted to be your first time, I wanted to be your first everything, but of course… he won by playing the nice guy card. You see, you don’t know Winston like you think you do.”

I snorted out a laugh. “Oh really now?”

“He’s a man at the end of the day and he got what he wanted, he got what everyone wanted.”

“And what’s that?” I looked him in the eyes.

“Your virginity.”

His words were like a slap to the face and I grew hot with rage. Porter was nothing but a bastard this whole time and I somehow failed to see that. I hated him with everything inside of me, he made me sick and I wanted to hurl right now. “Screw you, Porter. You may be right, he may have just wanted my virginity, but guess what?”

He smirked. “What’s that doll face?”

“He got it and you didn’t.” I grinned maliciously.

The hand that was playing with my hair reached up and grabbed by the roots, pulling my head back. “You’re nothing but a stupid whore anyways. Just like all girls at this school, you’ll be a slut in no time. You pretend you’re innocent and walk around with simple clothes and a simple look but you’re just dying for someone to tell you you’re more than that. You don’t fool me.”

I cackled like a mad woman even though my head was throbbing and my roots were screaming. “But you sure as hell fell for it. Get your filthy hands off of me right now!”

“Or what doll face, you’ll spout more words about how Winston loves you and were his first? He’ll forget about you tomorrow.”

“He wasn’t saying that when he was all over me this weekend and when he called me last night.” I started going into hysterics. My feelings were hurt—no matter if Porter’s words weren’t true they still were hurting me. The pain was clawing at my chest and tears came to my eyes. I wanted to run somewhere and cry. Why was he like this? Why didn’t I know about him?

“I’m going to make sure everyone knows you are a slut, Hannah.”

“Don’t you dare utter my name!” I spat at him.

“Would you rather I called you slut instead?”

How come no one in the hallway was helping me? Hello, I’m an innocent party member who was being held roughly by my locker. Where was everyone, where was the justice? “Get off me or I swear!”

“What are you going to do?” he threatened.

“She doesn’t have to do anything at all.” A new voice was added to the fire. I couldn’t turn my head to look but the voice sounded so familiar.

“Ah, Ryder, you come again out of the shadows. Would you like to join me in putting sluts in their place?” Porter pulled tighter on my hair. I whimpered, clawing at his hands. He swatted me away.

“Stop, it hurts, please!” My tears spilled over and his free hand grabbed me by the throat, pressing me harder into the locker. I can hardly breathe and my vision was failing. Porter was so cold hearted, so evil.

“Let her go, Porter, now.” Ryder’s voice was filled with malice. It was as if he was my own personal hero, coming to my aid when I needed it the most. Yet, he wouldn’t let me thank him properly—it was as if he did this daily. He was a modern Clark Kent, but he wasn’t hiding.

“Or what?”

“I’m going to kick your ass, and don’t think I won’t.”

Porter gave a huff and then threw me onto the ground, I hit it hard, my head smacking into the locker. Stars danced around my vision and I just lay there, disoriented.

“There, I let go, happy now?”

Ryder gave a deep chuckle. “You’re such a punk, Porter. Get out of my sight before I hurt you.” Porter whistled his way off down the hall. The crowd of students watching dissipated and they went separate ways as the warning bell rang.

Ryder loomed over me and then reached a hand down. I shook my head and curled up into a ball. I wanted to lie in my misery by myself in silence until I could find the strength to get up and run to the restroom for salvation. He sighed and lifted me into his arms, walking out of the school.

“What are you doing?” I gasped, lifting my head up to gawk at him and then failing as I was hit with a wave of vertigo. I groaned, going limp in his arms.

He put me in the passenger seat of his car and drove off. I’ve never skipped school before, and I felt like Bella from Twilight. Oh my, what if Ryder was like Edward and just had this obligation to save me and was in love with me because he couldn’t read my thoughts? All I needed was for this car to be a Volvo and my life was made.

I sat up in my seat and sighed with relief when I wasn’t dizzy again. “Seriously, are you trying to kill me or something? If you want to take me out in the woods and have your way with me, at least give me a warning, I can take it. At least let me have one phone call so I can tell at least one person goodbye. Please, I beg of you—”

“Shut up, please.” Ryder turned on the radio to the classical station and I shut my trap. He pulled up to a very expensive looking house and lifted me out of the car after unsnapping my seat belt. He carried me into the house and set me down on his plush white couch, leaving the room.

The house was filled with a perfect and untouchable pine smell and I sniffed appreciatively. All the floors were pine and the walls were an earthy green with brown undertones. God, he must be rich or something, richer than Matthew even. He returned with an ice pack and a bottle of water, setting it on the coffee table before me.

“You really should get better friends.” Ryder sat on the couch next to my feet.

I rolled into a sitting position and grabbed for the water. “Porter is not my friend.”

He shrugged and then ran a hand through his glorious hair. I frowned, he was so mysterious. “If you say so.”

“Why do you keep saving me and then you don’t let me thank you?” I blurted out.

He raised an eyebrow at me. “Put the ice on your head, Hannah.” He stood up to leave again.

“Ryder, answer me!”

“I don’t feel that I need to be thanked for doing what others fail to do. It’s never okay for a guy to bully some chick, alright? I don’t know what you or the other people of this school were taught, but it’s not okay in my book.”

I stood up to face him. “Right, and I’m grateful for that, I’m grateful that you find the time to do what is right, but why? Why me and why now?”

Ryder closed his eyes, his hands clutching into fists. “I don’t know, Hannah, now use your freaking ice!”

“No, your answer is not good enough!”

“Are you needy, do you need me to tell you that you are beautiful and worth it and all that mushy stuff?”

“No… Never that, I just want to know why you really bother, what makes you come out of the darkness for my sake.”

“Hannah, please…”

“Tell me and I’ll shut up.”

“I do it because you… you deserve it. I do it because if there is one thing in my life I can be known for doing right, it was helping you.”

My heart lurched. That made me feel like a woman. He made me feel like I was worth saving and that for once I wasn’t just any old girl to someone, I was special. I was special to Winston, but now I was special to this dark angel. “Thank you, I don’t care if you don’t like to hear it, but I am thankful.”

He lifted up one corner of his mouth into a smile. “For God’s sake, you’re welcome, Hannah. Now, use your ice please.”

I laughed and did as he told me. We talked for an hour about TV shows and awesome movies. We had tons of crap in common and it was just amazing to be able to tell someone about myself all over again. Of course, he was kind of a douche a little on the inside with his sarcastic retorts and he had this tendency to act like my favorite female action stars weren’t as amazing as I made them out to be.

We were standing face to face in a heated argument about how Zoe Saldana did in Columbiana. He said she was unrealistic in beating up several burly men and I said she was more woman than anyone for that movie.

"I don't think you have what it takes to be a woman, Hannah." He circled me like a vulture, making my heart race. I was not a fan of him at the moment.

"Forget you, you don't know me." I turned away from him.

He put his lips at my throat and I shuddered. "Yet you yearn for me."

"Only because you're hot."

"You said I was not." He smiled.

"I lied!"

"Now you're a liar?"

"Quit confusing me!" I screamed.

"Or what?"

"I hate you," I whispered.

"Prove it!" he challenged. I pushed him against the wall and he held on to the tops of my arms. I stared into his hazel eyes, entranced. I hate him so much. God I hate him. He kissed me. I lost myself. Screw men these days with a hot name of Ryder. Oh that's right, there's only one Ryder. Lucky me.

I pulled away from him and slapped him across the face. How in the hell did our argument turn into this so quickly? I was in serious trouble…He laughed and kissed me again, making me melt into oblivion. Why was he so dreamy and glorious? Holy crap, what time was it? I needed to get back to school to find Ashton. What in the world was I doing?

Ryder’s phone rang and he pulled his phone out, still kissing me. He was a master of all things, apparently. Crap, I was kissing him back too, God I loved kissing him. He moved his lips off of mine a little.

“Hello?” I tried to move out of his arms but he kept his arm wrapped around me. “I’ll be there in a few.” He hung up and kissed me one last time before running with me out the door.

“Ryder, what the heck?”

“We are going back to school. I heard they are doing a class check for attendance today for some weird reason.” He pressed down onto the pedal and we were at school in no time at all. He drove like a maniac, cutting through traffic and stuff. He slipped us in through the side door of the school and then he pressed me up against the wall. “Sorry for making you ditch class,” he breathed.

My chest heaved up and down and his eyes watched, making me blush. God, why did my boobs have to be so nice? “N-no problem. I’m kinda with Winston, you know?” I blurted. Wow, way to go!

Ryder smiled. “Are you really?” He took off before I could even utter a word. Then the bell rang.

I don’t understand men at all.

~.~

“Girl, it ain’t like he is that hard to find. Go find the stoners and you find him.” Omunique slapped my arm to bring me back to reality. I was having a hard time concentrating after the whole Ryder thing. That was going to take some getting used to.

“I guess you’re right, I just want to like get this over with. Thanks for the help.” I stood up from the outside picnic tables.

“Something on your mind?”

“I’ll tell you later, I promise.” I smiled and then ran off to find Ashton. Where do stoners hang out anyways? By walls like on TV or just outside in general? Maybe I should ask Violet, she seemed to know everything.

“Hey, Violet.” I tapped her on the shoulder in the middle of her making out with an all too eager Bryson. Ashley waved at me and I returned the favor.

“What the hell?” she yelled, turning around to find me. She blinked and then a smile lit up her face. “Oh, hey, Hannah. What do you want?”

“Do you know Ashton Marker?”

“Real hot stoner kid?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“He’s in the parking lot getting high in his car.” She returned back to eating Bryson’s face. I shuddered and ran off to the parking lot. God, I should be in great shape after all of this ripping and running.

After several minutes of car searching, I found one with Nirvana booming from pretty amazing speakers. I tapped on the window and a wild ginger rolled the window down, weed seeping out of the car and into my nostrils.

“Hi, is Ashton in here?” I gave a nice smile.

She jerked a thumb towards the back seat and I tapped on that window next. A tall and lanky boy sat up, out of wack and grinned at me, opening the car door and stumbling out.

“Whoa there dude! What can I do for you?” His voice was like a surfer’s and his long blonde hair reached down to his shoulders. His skinny jeans were skin tight and his Nirvana shirt was the bomb dot com. He was kind of cute, would be cuter if he didn’t smoke so much.

“Have you banged anyone lately?” I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled. “You’re cute, dude. I have banged tons of fish out of water. It’s an art almost.”

I frowned. What the hell? “Mind naming me some?”

“That would be revealing my art, beautiful.” He winked at me.

“Look, what can I do to get you to fess up?” I put my hands on my hips. I'd party with him all night long if he would just tell me what I wanted to know.

“Dude, I have a concert to check out tonight, I have to prepare myself.”

I rolled my eyes. His surfer voice was starting to get irritating. “What does that have to—”

“I could use a cute girl like you to tag along, you in?”

I gaped. Crap, what have I gotten myself into? “Sure, dude!” I mocked.

And that’s how I found myself in a leather jacket, leather tights, tons of accessories and multi-colored extensions in my hair with combat boots. Yeah, his ride or die chick Gale decided to make me over. She said something like I needed a hipster look or something. In my defense, I think my attire of jeans and nice tops are good enough.

Ashton led Gale and I into a loud basement filled with several smelly bodies and loud music shaking the room. It was an underground sensation where rockers got together and made sick music. They weren’t mainstream, but this was their stage.

“Dude! Isn’t this sick?” Ashton screamed over the loud bass.

“Yeah, so totally sick I mean I’m going to hurl!” I yelled back. He laughed and Gale went her separate ways.

“Who is the hottie you got there?” a man asked, his choker scaring me a bit. People actually wear those?

“This is Hannah, isn’t she smoking?”

“Pretty girls like her need peace and quiet. Let’s go someplace.” He walked ahead and Ashton followed, grabbing my hand.

What am I getting myself into? The guy opened a door and Ashton pulled me in, shutting the door behind him. A whole bunch of kids were smoking or drinking on couches and at least the music wasn’t as loud in this room as it was in the main.

“My name is George, nice to meet you, Hannah.” He shook my hand, I nodded. “See you around.” He disappeared somewhere.

I shifted on my feet and crossed my arms. “So, Ashton, what do you do with your life?”

“I make music, smoke, just living the life. Dude, you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, totally, I totally get what you mean,” I replied with sarcasm. He was so unflattering. I am going to slap Omunique later for this.

“I knew you would. So, what was it you wanted?”

“After you slept with Omunique, who did you go after?”

“Ah, Omunique… she was feisty one, I like her. We got high as hell one time and then we just screwed each other’s brains out instead of sitting around. It was great, she’s great.”

“So I’ve heard,” I mumbled.

“I don’t remember, actually. I need some time to process.”

Freaking weed head! I want to go home so bad! This was what I got for being so stupid. The door opened and Gale entered.

“Ashton, you better get on stage right now and save the show, Poison Shadow couldn’t show up today!”

“Shit! I don’t have my guitar!” Gale threw him one and he caught it. “I need a vocalist, my pipes are shot from the smoking I did today!”

Gale ran nervous fingers through her hair. “Make her sing!” She pointed at me.

I gasped. “Me? Oh hell no, I’m out of here!” I ran for the door and she pulled me back.

“Please, I’m begging you!”

“I can’t sing, are you crazy?”

“Just look cute, please?”

“Ope, terrible stage fright, sorry, dying slowly, must abort!” I hurled for the door again and she stopped me.

“I’ll tell you who I slept with if you get on stage with me,” Ashton offered.

I knew the bastard didn’t have that bad of a memory. Crapsauce, I was screwed.

Now that was how I ended up on stage with a microphone before me and Ashton off to the side with his guitar in hand.

“Just sing how you feel,” he whispered.

I gulped. I was so going to embarrass myself right now. A spotlight shined on top of me and I held my hand up against the bright light. Can this get anymore terrible? Ashton started up a guitar rift and then nodded at me to begin. Oh God, I’m going to die. I blushed and just started doing stuff.

“I don’t know, where I’m going with this song, but singing is the thing I love the most. Weed heads, trying to get in my head, I have no idea why I thought that they were ever cool.”

A few of the audience members started laughing and a few guys whistled at me. They like this crap? I guess I don’t sing too badly then. Ashton’s beat picked up.

“Trying to be real cute, while I’m shaking in my boots, God this guy can really play his guitar. What is going on with my song? Why are people following along? I wish I knew an actual song to sing. Dudes, this beat is getting it, I really wish I was into this. Rock music is something I listen to and not produce. Forgive me for this crap—I think I’m better at rap, just look at my pretty face or my tits if you like.”

More people started laughing and whistling and Ashton went into a solo, leaning up against me and then I really started to feel it, to feel the rock. I whipped my hair around, throwing around the rock on sign and his solo ended, returning to the beat. I threw the mic all cool like and brought it back to my mouth.

“This is the sexy song, the song for BAMFs. Yes hoes, I’m going HAM. Rock on, Rock on, rock on, yeah!” Ashton’s riff ended and the crowd lit up with applause. I smiled, bowing a bit here and there and blowing kisses. That’s right hoes, I’m famous.

Ashton pulled me off of the stage. “See you all tomorrow at the same time, enjoy your night. Welcome Utter Destruction to the stage!” The crowd went crazy and another band began to set up.

I feel the adrenaline of an Olympic athlete right now. I was insanely on edge with this need to do something. I brought Ashton’s face to mine and kissed him. “Oh man, that was awesome! Where did you learn to play like that?”

He blushed. “Taught myself when I was seven.”

“You’re amazing!” I squealed.

“Thanks, dude. I slept with Christina, if you must know.”

My mouth dropped to the damn floor. “C-Christina?”

“Yeah, is that a problem?”

“No, I mean totally rock me out, I mean right on!” I exclaimed. I was so screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Splash By dc

Teen Fiction

407 9 29
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander. Warning: Contains strong language, because it's high school.
58 9 11
This is a life of a 15 year old girl. She is a tomboy and a person that almost every people in the school scared of her. She has a disease that even...
65.1K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
25.7K 363 10
[ 2010 Version available ] I tried to redo editing this back in 2013 so still an older book of mine. Sophie Price is starting her first year of high...