Percy Jackson Fanfiction- The...

By TheTastyTalesOfJeah

Percy Jackson Fanfiction. While the 7 are away on a dangerous, life changing quest, things at camp half blood... More

Chapter One- Clarisse La Rues the day
Chapter Two- Will Solace needs to Apollogise
Chapter Three - Someone Drew an Aphrodite Spell
Chapter Five - Kronos Stoll Connor's friends
Chapter Six - Loving Nemesis
Chapter Seven - Something smells funny around here
Chapter Eight - Payback Plan 1.0
Chapter Nine - Lou Ellen La Rues the day
Chapter Ten - Someone stole the Stolls
Chapter Eleven- Austin's Powers
Chapter Twelve - Zeus is electro-cute
Chapter Thirteen - Stoll-less
Chapter Fourteen- The Romans Are Coming

Chapter Four - Piper's saving Grace

1.6K 36 5
By TheTastyTalesOfJeah

Within the first minute Connor was on the floor after trying to kick out at Nyssa but falling over due to the restrictive jeans and so it was just Travis and her battling but it looked like Travis was losing because mascara kept getting in his eyes. Nyssa hit Travis with the flat of her sword and Travis slid across the floor.

"I give up, you win Nyssa." Travis panted. "You don’t happen to have a make-up wipe do you?"

Nyssa gave him an incredulous look and all three of them started laughing.

Later in the evening Connor and Travis were leading the Hermes cabin to tea/dinner but on entering they could tell there was something wrong, well, more than normal...

Connor looked over to Jake Mason who was sat at his table without the cabin's head counsellor Nyssa, they caught each other’s eye and Jake gave a clueless shrug. Connor's eyes wandered around some more trying to work out what was going on and he even risked a glance to the Aphrodite cabin and he noticed Drew wasn't there because her siblings were all flustered, probably a makeup malfunction or something, he then looked towards the Athena cabin and noticed that Malcolm (temporary head counsellor in place of Annabeth who's on a super important, super dangerous quest) wasn't there. Just as Connor started to piece it together, Grover Underwood (a saytr and Percy's bestfriend) came stomping over, or as close as he could get to stomping with hooves, and demanded

"Why are you here, you and Travis are meant to be at the big house for the council meeting?!" Connor and Travis both stood there stunned, and then in synchronisation they said "What council meeting?" And the grumpy satyr replied

 "The emergency one that was called an hour ago, you know the one Aphrodite girl was supposed to tell you about?"

The realisation that Drew was responsible hit Connor hard, he didn't care about many things, but one thing he did care about was his cabin and looking after them since their ex-head counsellor wasn't exactly reliable in that department when he left them for Kronos or whatever. Connor and his brother took off running, or some semblance of running with too tight clothes and eye lashes malting constantly between the two of them. But they reached the big house and stormed in a little dramatically, interrupting Drew mid-sentence, she gave them a venomous look. Connor wondered what was more dangerous, an angry Aphrodite kid or an irritable kitten, right now he'd take the kitten, but he was snapped out of that thought as a deep voice sounded.

 "Ahhh, boys, thank you for joining us at this mandatory head-council meeting and taking your rolls as head counsellors seriously"

"B-b-but…" Connor stammered

"Be quiet boy, we don't have time for this" There was absolutely no arguing with Chiron so Connor and Travis sheepishly took their seats around the Ping-Pong table.

"Well there's some good news campers... someone wake up Clovis, and Drew put that mirror away you look fine, Lou Ellen stop messing with mist...EVERYONE STOP AND LISTEN!"

The room went silent and everyone locked eyes with Chiron.

"Now as I was saying, good news! I just got an iris message from Annabeth and we've found Percy Jackson!"

The room went up in hysterics, there was a lot of chatter and smiles all round. Percy seems like some god, well actually he could have been since the gods offered him immortality but he refused. Gods knows why. Connor always got on well with Percy, to be honest he didn't think there was one person who doesn't get on well with Percy, he’s too likable and most of them wouldn't even be here if it wasn’t for him. After a while the room settled down and everyone turned to Chiron again, he was staring at Travis and Connor with a quizzical look.

"What in Hades happened to you two?" he asked.

Travis and Connor looked down at themselves as if just remembering their embarrassing outfit choice. Drew smirked.

"I think they look cute sir, nothing like a permanent Aphrodite beauty treatment to make you show off your best features!" Drew winked and started laughing, there were some other snickered from the rest of the group. Travis's face turned bright red, i thought it was of embarrassment until he stood up and yelled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT DREW, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GREAT WITH YOUR SO CALLED PRETTY FACE AND FANCY CHARMSPEAK BUT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN UTTER APOLLO'S COW!" Everyone sat in shock, even Chiron had gone quiet. Travis was usually so quiet and Connor had never seen him with so much rage,  he understood it though, he was completely right and he was sick of not being able to breathe in his tight clothes. Drew's eyes flared up and she stood up.

"I will not be spoken to like that in front of all the other cabin counsellors Stoll." she chimed.

Connor stood up beside Travis, determined to defend his brother and bestfriend.

"That's the thing Drew you're not even a counsellor, you're filling in since Piper has left on the quest, in which I need to remind you that she threatened you to a fight and you cowered out of it. Piper's a greater person than you any day and she's naturally beautiful!" Travis replied

"And what? Does that not make me unworthy to be here since I'm only a temp too?" Nyssa questioned with a harsh tone.

"She's right, am I not worthy for your little meetings Stoll’s?" Katie Gardner Agreed.

"Oh shut up Katie you've hated us ever since we put Easter bunnies on your cabin roof!" Connor answered.

"That's was stupid and disrespectful!" She shouted.

"Come on, everyone plays pranks on each other, it's all a bit of fun!" Malcolm from Athena defended.

"I don't think poisonous snakes are 'a bit of fun’” Will Solace answered.

"Oh get over it Will." Connor replied.

"He's right, I've seen worse pranks." Lou Ellen joined in.

"What like the time you used your stupid mist to make the Ares Cabin disappear? Yeah, great trick." Clarisse said.

"It's not stupid, the mist is the most powerful magic known to the gods, it can trick the entire mortal world into thinking that we don't exist, I think it can trick your sweaty, smelly cabin easy enough!" Lou Ellen argued.

"Listen here you tramp!" Clarisse screamed

"Wha...what are you yelling about? Stop it I’m trying to sleep.." Clovis mumbled but Connor didn’t think anyone heard him, the room was too loud.

"You Stoll twins are pathetic!" Drew yelled.

"Give the guys a break; I think you've tortured them enough!" Pollux answered.

The room was so loud with insults and tension. Suddenly Clarisse drew her sword (she's very dramatic like that) and that's when Chiron stepped out his wheelchair and turned into a half white stallion.

"That is enough for all of you! This behavior is disgraceful and for that you are all off to bed without dinner! If I catch any of you outside your cabins until breakfast tomorrow morning you'll be cleaning pegasi stables the lot of you. Now be gone!"

There was a lot of mumbling, cursing and shoving as everyone exited the big house. Everyone seemed to walk with everyone they had defended in the argument.  Drew, Clarisse, Will, Katie and Nyssa in one cluster and Clovis, Pollux, Butch, Malcolm, Lou Ellen and the Stoll’s in another.

"Wow that went haywire pretty fast." Malcolm said. They all walked in silence for the rest of the way to the cabins, they exchanged nods as they each went inside.

"Dude, what happened to you tonight?" Connor asked Travis as they lay in their bunk beds. Travis lay on the top bunk with his hands behind his head.

"I don't know man, I was just pretty sick of looking in the mirror and reminding myself of how I'm permanently humiliated…" Travis sighed. Connor and Travis had pulled many pranks and stole a lot of stuff which ended up in being punished but for some reason being humiliated by Drew has struck something in Travis. He spoke about Piper Mclean earlier and said how she was beautiful and how she was better than Drew…maybe that had something to do with it. Connor decided to speak up.

"Travis…does you hating Drew have something to do with Piper?"

"What?" Travis stumbled. "What no! Why…why would you say that?"

"Dude, I'm your brother, I can see right through your lies."

Travis stayed quiet for a minute or so, Connor wondered if he had fell asleep, Connor decided to close his eyes when Travis answered.

"I don’t know man, she pretty…she's beautiful, but what does it matter? She's with Jason. Mr-I'm-the-son-of-Lord-Zeus-King-of-the-gods-I-can-fly-and-I-look-awesome-without-even-trying."

Connor was kind of surprised about how much he was going on about it, he knew he didn't really have anything against Jason, he was a nice guy but the guy was like a blonde superman, a born leader of New Rome, him and Travis weren't anything compared to him.

"Get some sleep dude." Connor replied and with that he closed his eyes and prepared for nightmares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.2K 9
Piper McLean and Jason Grace just want to be alone together, but it seems like the whole camp has other plans. Camp Half Blood and all of its member...
4K 53 20
Join Percy and Annabeth as they have a normal life after the wars. They get married, have kids, and live in Camp Half-Blood. They also become accusto...
8.2K 376 35
Years have passed since the epic fall of the Python. The heroes of Olympus have settled and have had children. Everything was perfect. Peaceful, Safe...
1K 21 27
You're emerging from your dark past. One day, after you've ran away, you find out that greek mythology is infact real, and you're surrounded by peopl...