Mr. CEO & Mr. Manager

By authumii

A love story in the workplace. #markjin More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Final Chapter

Chapter 24

3.9K 165 52
By authumii

Jinyoung took the coat, which had been hung on the back of his chair, and put it on, adjusting it on his body. Taking his wallet and phone, afterwards, he walked towards Mark, who was talking on the phone and glancing at him occasionally.

"Okay, thanks. So it's fixed, on Thursday, at 5pm, then...Oh, no, I don't mind. Thank you so much. See you then."

Once he hung up the call, his eyes averted to Jinyoung and smiled, getting up off his chair.

"Ready?"

Jinyoung nodded. "What did he say? Was it okay?"

"Yes. I'll go meet him on coming Thursday. Don't worry, he's interested in this deal as well. So shall we go now?"

Mark grasped Jinyoung's hand in his. Once again, he was thankful to have Jinyoung by his side; not only personally but they had good harmony in work as well. Because Jinyoung understood him from the very trivial personal interests to the professional issues, his bond with Jinyoung had grown stronger everyday.

He would never let the younger go, even though the future ahead of them was still a mystery folded.

"We're like ditching Mrs. Young everyday at the lunch time. Great that she is not at all a complaining type," said Jinyoung. Today as well, they were going out for lunch, instead of finishing it at the cafeteria.

"She doesn't seem to mind. She might even know what is going on between us now, if she is really observant."

"Hey, Mark!" The door was opened, and Gayoon was there standing in the doorway.

Mark tightened his grasp on Jinyoung's hand; both of them watching as Gayoon walked to them.

"What's it again, Gayoon? I told you to please stop coming during the office-time."

"Well, well," her eyes were all on their clasping hands, "It's not the office-time, is it? In fact, even a few minutes late for the lunch time," she turned to Jinyoung afterwards, with a smile that Jinyoung felt so fake, "Would you mind if I borrow Mark from you for a while?"

"Yes, I do mind. Sorry, he already promised me that he would take me to the restaurant. Insisted, to be exact."

"Oh, really?" She quirked her eyebrows in sarcasm and went to the other side of Mark, clinging to his arm.

Jinyoung had expected Mark would shove her right away but he didn't.

"Mark, what's today, do you remember? Well, it has been so long since the last time I celebrated my birthday with you. Please, I want to treat you today. Will you let me? Please only today," she urged Mark, as if her life depended on it.

"Umm, Jinyoung," Mark looked at him and Jinyoung could not believe that look. Did Mark want to give in to her words?

"You want to go?"

"No, but-"

"I'll just go to the cafeteria, then. Have fun," Jinyoung slipped his hand off Mark's grasp, and left them, ignoring Mark's calling him behind.

Pissed off that Mark had been hesitant about which to choose, Jinyoung strode along the way to the cafeteria.

He spotted Mrs. Young, as he entered the cafeteria, and waved at her.

"Jinyoung hyung!" Jinyoung turned to the voice, from his familiar table. The trainees waved at him, as they saw he was alone, not trailing behind the CEO.

"Hyung, could you sit with us?" Minhyuk requested. Wanting to relieve his frustration, Jinyoung headed for the cheerful group.

They introduced him to their new HR manager, and gave him an unoccupied seat, which was beside Youngmin, but Leesung changed the seat with her in a second, to be next to Jinyoung.

"How have all of you been doing? Following your manager's words well?"

"Of course, hyung," Minhyuk answered, to which their manager just smiled. "What about you, hyung? Are you okay with boss?" Minhyuk looked around in a hurry, before saying in a low voice, "He seems to be quite hot-blooded."

"Hot-blooded and sometimes hard to understand as well," Jinyoung made a remark, his mind still angry with Mark.

"Hyung, you're not in any term with him, right?" asked Leesung, hesitantly.

Jinyoung was lost for an answer; if Mark was right, Leesung had feelings for him.

"Why do you say so?"

"I just have those feelings that he might be a little bit to you...I don't know. I'm in no position to say that."

Jinyoung smiled, he was still fond of all his trainees, and Leesung was no exception, even if the younger was not innocent to him.

Through the entrance, Mark entered the cafeteria with Gayoon beside him with an irritated expression.

"Mark, this is not the place I want to treat you! Let's just go outside. I intend it to be special."

Mark's eyes searched around the place, till he spotted Jinyoung, among the trainees. The younger looked away immediately when their eyes met.

Jinyoung turned to the trainees again, and bit the sandwich, Leesung extended to him to eat.

"Ah, that's good. Thank you, Leesung ah, you're always so nice to me," said Jinyoung, smiling at Leesung, who was delighted at Jinyoung's suddenly showing affection to him.

In a sidelong glance, Jinyoung could see Mark was angry with him, glaring at them. And Jinyoung ignored it, that was his revenge, for the earlier incident.

"Seriously Park Jinyoung," Mark hissed under his breath, and yanking Gayoon's wrist, he led her to one of the tables, where he could see Jinyoung very well.

After ordering the food, she talked to him, about almost all of her personal stuff, to all of which Mark had paid no attention.

His temper was rising steadily at the sight of Jinyoung laughing with Leesung at some funny joke.

When the food had arrived, Gayoon nudged him to eat. When he did not respond, she scooped up the food to his mouth.

"Mark, open your mouth."

Jinyoung chanced a glance at Mark, just to see Gayoon trying to feed him. He scorned, and met Mark's eyes, which were piercing to him and Leesung.

When Jinyoung turned away again, Mark shoved her hand and stood up. Ignoring her questioning eyes, he stormed towards the table where Jinyoung was.

Before Jinyoung could say anything, Mark spun him around to face him.

"Stop messing around with my heart, Jinyoung. My mind is uncontrollable."

"Well, you started-"

Jinyoung could never finish his words as his mind was clouded and his lips were shut by Mark's, slamming onto him. Jinyoung widened his eyes at this sudden, rough kiss.

What was Mark thinking? Mark's hands cupped his face in place to prevent any struggles from Jinyoung.

The exclamations went around in the silent room, and aside from the sound of a spoon dropping from behind Jinyoung, the room came to the uncomfortable silence.

Mark's eyes were closed, his head tilting sideways for the better angle, and his lips showed no mercy on Jinyoung's.

He should push Mark away. What would the other people think of them now? Were they setting a bad example for the others? But it was too late now. His hesitant hands grasped the sides of Mark's coat; and his wandering eyes witnessed the other people looking at them in amazement, with their lips slightly apart.

And he did not miss Gayoon's glare at them, frowning, biting her lips and her eyes piercing them in disgust.

At the feeling of sting on his lips bitten by Mark, and the tongue invading his mouth, Jinyoung closed his eyes, shutting down everything and letting himself melt in the kiss.

He felt his knees getting weak and his body reacting to every single movement of Mark's lips and tongue. How he wanted to punish Mark for evoking his arousal even in front of the other people. It was a feeling like falling down from a height, scared, nervous and at the same time, secured, knowing that there was somebody going to catch him in the end.

The sound of the high heels resounding in the room, and the door being slammed shut, broke the silence for a moment. Afterwards, Jinyoung let himself flow in the bliss of feeling Mark's lips pressed against his.

They pulled away finally, gasping for air. Jinyoung was more than certain that his cheeks were red with embarrassment.

Mark caressed his cheeks softly, looking into his eyes.

"Now, you're officially mine. No one will dare touch you for any reason," Mark whispered.

"That was inappropriate. We've just inflicted their mind. And respect."

"You shouldn't have made me so jealous, then. But I don't regret. This clears everything."

That was actually awkward, Jinyoung thought, especially with the whispers among the employees. Mark did not seem to care though, holding his hand and leading him to another table, although both of them had very little mind to eat anything now.

Being Mark's boyfriend was just like riding a roller coaster, giving him too much excitement for his own good, but him still enjoying it none the less.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 991 8
"He never realized that his new love was already so close to him."
15.7K 681 14
Mark has his life figured out. His soccer career's taking off, money's GOOD, his love life... well nothing like a nightout to solve that. One day, a...
36.1K 2.6K 31
"What is yours will surely come back to you, if not in this life I'm sure that opportunity is in another life, it's not me, but it's about you"
28.3K 1.5K 22
When Mark was assigned, along with the other detectives, to investigate a murder case in which Jinyoung was the main suspect. #markjin