I'm A Mess (Completed)

By couldyapleaseleave

Gerard's a mess. He smokes and drinks, and he's a miserable piece of shit. He could never find a job and neve... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

6

83 6 4
By couldyapleaseleave

Gerard opened the door to his apartment, sighing in relief once he walked in. Placing his case on the couch, he took off his tie and threw it down on the floor -not giving a single shit about it's placement- as he rubbed his neck, finally free from the suffocation of the piece of linear fabric. He walked to his bedroom, taking off his trench coat whilst quickly unbuttoning the white dress shirt he wore. He threw the items down on his bed along with the pair of jeans he had after taking off his shoes. 

He turned on the TV in his room, having it act as a source of background music whilst he changed into a white shirt and black sweatpants. 

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to it, opening it to see the younger boy he teaches standing in the middle of the doorway with his hands stuffed in his pockets and the hood of his jacket over his head. 

"Hi" Frank smiled up to the teacher. "What are you doing here?" Gerard crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame. 

"I just wanted to see you" Frank blushed, though Gerard wasn't impressed by the gesture. "Really?" 

"Yeah-" 

"-Or did you come over just so you can come up with another excuse to make me kiss you again?" Gerard cocked an eyebrow up, seeing the younger boy shrivel beneath him. 

"What if I said both?" Frank smirked as Gerard sighed. "C'mon."

And with just that, Gerard moved out of the way and let Frank come in. He walked to the couch and sat down, slightly bouncing a bit from the force. 

"Don't think I'm your boyfriend just because I let you in my apartment" Gerard sat down next to him. "Fair enough. But maybe in two years when I'm eighteen you'll say otherwise" Frank looked at the older boy, watching his eyebrows scrunch up. 

"And what's that supposed to mean?" 

"It means that when I'm eighteen our relationship would be legal and I'll be coming over a lot" 

'Our relationship'. Those words just ran around Gerard's mind. Of course Frank thought that the kisses between them were genuine, cause he's still young. He still thinks that everything has meaning and that everything that happens between them is true love. In Gerard's perspective, Frank is just another warm mouth to him. He didn't care about having an authentic relationship. All of the kisses they had were just meaningless. He didn't really want anything to do with the boy but he was too lazy to do anything about it. 

"Look, I have stuff to correct. I don't really give a shit if you stay or leave. Just don't annoy me" Gerard suddenly said, standing up again to grab his case as he headed to his room,having the younger boy following him. 

Frank looked around, seeing the shelves of books and small figurines in the corner of the room, or Gerard's nightstand which was littered with empty wine glasses and cigarette trays full of ashes. "It's so dim in here. How can you even see?" Frank said as Gerard hopped onto his bed and opened his case. 

"Because I'm not blind. Now, what did I tell you about annoying me?" Gerard got out a pile of papers in plastic folders which had labels on the bottom right hand corner of the folder. "Sorry, just asking" Frank walked in, hesitating before sitting down next to Gerard. 

"I-I can help you correct if you want" Frank stuttered, moving in closer to his teacher. 

"For a kid who doesn't understand simple scenes from Macbeth, how am I supposed to trust said kid with correcting work from a higher level than him?" Gerard smirked. The younger boy gulped, turning red. 

"I'm not a kid. I can do it-" 

"-Leave it, Iero. Just watch TV or something while I finish this... And you're a kid... you're still sixteen which makes you a minor. I'll stop calling you one when you turn eighteen" Gerard looked back down at his papers. "Yeah, and you'll start calling me your boyfriend instead" Frank raised an eyebrow, receiving nothing but a scoff. 

"Frank, don't be so smug." Frank sighed, grabbing the remote as he flipped through the channels. "Then how come I almost got a perfect score in my summer work?" He said, bringing up the conversation again. 

"Oh please, that work was about The Breadwinner. The simplest book you could study. So, don't even act like you cured cancer cause it's easy" Gerard responded, his eyes still focused on the papers in front of him. 

"You really are a tough one, huh"

"I guess, I am. And you really are oblivious to the fact that I'm always going to win our arguments" Gerard finally looked up at a fuming Frank with a smirk plastered on his cracked lips. 

Frank turned to him, his eyes drifting from Gerard's hazel ones to his lips. He cupped his cheek and quickly pressed his lips to Gerard's, deeply kissing him. The teacher kissed back, only enjoying the pleasure he was having from their lips and not the person doing all the kissing. For a sixteen year old Christian boy that has never seen porn or someone else's genitals, he was quite a good kisser and Gerard didn't really care that he was making out with a minor at that point.

Once they pulled back for air, they looked in each other's eyes. Frank blushed with a smile on his face whilst Gerard forced a smirk. "Don't think you can do that all the time" 

"Do what?" Frank pushed back a strand of hair from Gerard's face.

"Come over to my house whenever you want, annoy me, then make out with me like nothing happened" 

Frank quietly sighed. He did want to do that. Each time he sees him, all he wants to do it kiss him. He was desperate for someone to hug or hold hands with or make out with. And for him, it happened to be his English teacher. 

"You always feel the need to kiss me. Why?" Gerard asked, the sound from the TV filling the room. "I'm just desperate, I guess. I mean, I like you but because of how I grew up, the only intimate things I've ever done is hold hands with a girl that I wasn't even attracted to you in the first place" Frank furrowed his eyebrows. Gerard sighed.

"I know what you mean, Frank. You're being told not to have sex before you're married and all of that intimate stuff is a sin and you should go to hell if you ever did it... but someday, all of that is gonna bottle up inside you till the point where you break and become desperate for someone to fuck you senseless and without meaning. I've been there. I've been to that point. How do you think I got into smoking and drinking?" Gerard leaned back onto the mattress and crossed his arms to his chest, looking up at the ceiling. 

"What happened, then?" 

"It's gonna sound depressing but I was raised Christian just like you. I went to a public school and was treated like shit for being taught that Christianity was the right religion. I was called 'alter boy' or the 'goody' kid. I hated it. So, I changed by mind and started to rebel. You know, to get back at Christianity. It was like a big 'fuck you' to the religion. My first time getting drunk was when I was fifteen and I had my first cigarette at about... seventeen" Gerard sighed, remembering those times Alex and himself used to go to cemeteries so no one would find them, and smoke weed together, and be all giggly and stupid. 

"And don't you dare be sympathetic for it all. I don't regret anything" The older boy said. Suddenly, his phone buzzed on his nightstand. Frank looked over to it, seeing the caller ID read 'Asshole' on it. "Who did you name 'asshole' on your contacts?" Frank giggled, a bit hesitant of saying the swear. 

"Ugh, it's by brother. I call him an asshole cause he is one" Gerard reached behind Frank to grab his phone. 

"You never told me you have a brother? What's his name?" 

"You want to know my social security number as well? Not important" Gerard pressed on the answer button, putting it on speaker since he was too lazy to bring the device up to his ear. 

"What the fuck do you want?" Gerard rolled his eyes as Frank just listened to their conversation, smiling to himself the entire time. 

"Nice hearing from you too, Gee. Just wanted to check up on you and your new job" 

"It's good but I'm still going to kill you for it" 

"Do whatever you want, big bro. I don't regret it. Also mom's having a get together back home and she told me to tell you about it" 

"Tell her I'm not going. Anyway, I'm busy" 

"Oh c'mon, Gee. She misses you. And I well fucking know you don't have shit to do" 

"I do. Now call me later... Actually scratch that. Don't even call me. After all these years, I'm tired of your bullshit" Gerard lastly said as he ended the call. 

"You're so nice to your brother" Frank sarcastically said, giggling right after. 

"Very" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...
27K 896 16
Please don't read this, I wrote it when I was 12/13. Gerard and Frank have been married for almost two years. Everything has been going fine. Jobs ar...
254K 11.6K 36
As the son of Satan, Gerard believed that his life had many perks. Until... As a punishment for his usual uncooperative ways, his father sends him to...
4.1K 149 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...