Gerard opened the door to his apartment, sighing in relief once he walked in. Placing his case on the couch, he took off his tie and threw it down on the floor -not giving a single shit about it's placement- as he rubbed his neck, finally free from the suffocation of the piece of linear fabric. He walked to his bedroom, taking off his trench coat whilst quickly unbuttoning the white dress shirt he wore. He threw the items down on his bed along with the pair of jeans he had after taking off his shoes. 

He turned on the TV in his room, having it act as a source of background music whilst he changed into a white shirt and black sweatpants. 

Suddenly he heard a knock on his door. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to it, opening it to see the younger boy he teaches standing in the middle of the doorway with his hands stuffed in his pockets and the hood of his jacket over his head. 

"Hi" Frank smiled up to the teacher. "What are you doing here?" Gerard crossed his arms, leaning against the door frame. 

"I just wanted to see you" Frank blushed, though Gerard wasn't impressed by the gesture. "Really?" 

"Yeah-" 

"-Or did you come over just so you can come up with another excuse to make me kiss you again?" Gerard cocked an eyebrow up, seeing the younger boy shrivel beneath him. 

"What if I said both?" Frank smirked as Gerard sighed. "C'mon."

And with just that, Gerard moved out of the way and let Frank come in. He walked to the couch and sat down, slightly bouncing a bit from the force. 

"Don't think I'm your boyfriend just because I let you in my apartment" Gerard sat down next to him. "Fair enough. But maybe in two years when I'm eighteen you'll say otherwise" Frank looked at the older boy, watching his eyebrows scrunch up. 

"And what's that supposed to mean?" 

"It means that when I'm eighteen our relationship would be legal and I'll be coming over a lot" 

'Our relationship'. Those words just ran around Gerard's mind. Of course Frank thought that the kisses between them were genuine, cause he's still young. He still thinks that everything has meaning and that everything that happens between them is true love. In Gerard's perspective, Frank is just another warm mouth to him. He didn't care about having an authentic relationship. All of the kisses they had were just meaningless. He didn't really want anything to do with the boy but he was too lazy to do anything about it. 

"Look, I have stuff to correct. I don't really give a shit if you stay or leave. Just don't annoy me" Gerard suddenly said, standing up again to grab his case as he headed to his room,having the younger boy following him. 

Frank looked around, seeing the shelves of books and small figurines in the corner of the room, or Gerard's nightstand which was littered with empty wine glasses and cigarette trays full of ashes. "It's so dim in here. How can you even see?" Frank said as Gerard hopped onto his bed and opened his case. 

"Because I'm not blind. Now, what did I tell you about annoying me?" Gerard got out a pile of papers in plastic folders which had labels on the bottom right hand corner of the folder. "Sorry, just asking" Frank walked in, hesitating before sitting down next to Gerard. 

"I-I can help you correct if you want" Frank stuttered, moving in closer to his teacher. 

"For a kid who doesn't understand simple scenes from Macbeth, how am I supposed to trust said kid with correcting work from a higher level than him?" Gerard smirked. The younger boy gulped, turning red. 

"I'm not a kid. I can do it-" 

"-Leave it, Iero. Just watch TV or something while I finish this... And you're a kid... you're still sixteen which makes you a minor. I'll stop calling you one when you turn eighteen" Gerard looked back down at his papers. "Yeah, and you'll start calling me your boyfriend instead" Frank raised an eyebrow, receiving nothing but a scoff.