Xenomorph X Reader

Par MewChanXD

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES UNLESS I SAY SO. I DO NOT OWN THE XENOMORPHS! First things first..yes I drew some p... Plus

Path 1
First born(Path 1)
Caged Animal(Path 2)
Warning
Chapter 11(path 2)
Chapter 12(Path 2)

Path 2

14K 155 4
Par MewChanXD

Here in this story, you get trapped in a science lap after you were discovered. You look normal, but you have powers that can let you shift into any animal you like except bugs and most small animals. You are then hunted down and brought into a facility where you will be experimented on.

You watch in horror while two humans came into cages in front of you, and some strange creatures bust through their chest after a few hours.

What will happen when both creature see how they treat you? How will they react when they see you're not normal?

Find out how the relationship will progress in this path!

Picture is not mine!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
794K 47.9K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
295K 14.6K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...