Connor and Hank Oneshots

By DJJordanne

Just as the title suggests. Requests open! There are darker topics (suicide mention, rape, etc.), supernatura... More

Requests
Give Up?
Feelings Revealed
Bundles of Joy
In the End
Rollercoaster of Events
A Long Mission
Truth or Dare
Room Service
Last Night...
Thank you!!!
Beauty from the Sea
A Murky Past
Quick announcement
Save the Fish
1k?!?! What?!?!
A Sexy Halloween
Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 1
New Book!
A Life Without You
Seeing You Again
Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 2
Three Vampires, Two Hunters, One Fate part 3
Three Things to be Thankful For
Decorating the Tree
In Time for the Holiday
Holy Shi-
Not so Silent Night
A Christmas Eve Birthday Party
Will you Marry me? πŸ’βœ¨
New Year, New Life
A/n
I'm sorry...
Rescue Mission part 1
The Surprise in the Cake πŸ’
Bloody Flowers
New Book Again!
Quick Announcement
It Should've Been Me
A/n
Popsicles and Ice Cream Sandwiches

A Dance to Remember

286 5 2
By DJJordanne

Here comes Princess Connie and Hank. You'll see why a particular dance was one to never forget. Enjoy!

-----------------  

Third person's P.O.V.

"You'll do amazing Hank," Conan told him. Hank put on his mask for the masquerade ball. He took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He's done so well impressing the princess throughout the social season. He was definitely in the top three suitors. All he had to do now was not mess up the waltz and Connie could potentially choose him tomorrow. "Thank you for everything," Hank said. "No need to thank me. I just want my bro- sister to be happy," Conan replied. Hank raised an eyebrow at him but decided to brush it off. Hank walked out of the room and made his way to the ballroom. He stopped outside of the doors and took one last deep breath before he entered.

All of the suitors were dotted throughout the room. Some chatted to one another and others were already drinking wine and eating hors d'oeuvres. After a few minutes of waiting, Princess Connie made her appearance. She stood at the top of the stairs in a galaxy themed dress with a matching mask. She was absolutely stunning. Once she was down the stairs, music started playing. Conan gestured for Hank to dance with his sister. Hank then went up to Connie and bowed. He took her smaller hand in his, kissed it and asked, "May I have this dance?" "Of course," Connie replied. They made their way to the centre of the ballroom and the musicains started to play the waltz. They got in position and started dancing. 

"Everyone's staring at us," Connie said. "Why wouldn't they want to look at you?" Hank asked as he lead Connie around the room, "You're an angel." "They all like how I look but none of them actually love me for who I am. They just want to be king," Connie replied. That was very much true. None of the other suitors liked Connie for who she was on the inside. They only cared about her crown. The two continued dancing around the room. Connie was still clearly upset. "What's wrong Connie?" "N-nothing," Connie replied. Connie stutters when she lies. "Don't lie to me please," Hank said. "I'm sorry," Connie replied, "I'm just nervous." "Whatever for?" Hank asked. Connie wasn't the type of person to stress over things. She was always so calm. Whatever she was worried about had to be something big. The dance ended and Connie said, "Meet me where we first met after the ball." Hank nodded and Connie walked off to mingle with the other guests. For the rest of the night, Hank was worried about what Connie would tell him. He hoped it wasn't anything bad. 

Later that night

Hank made his way to where he first met Connie. The gardens. He looked around to make sure no guards were around. Once he checked everywhere he made his way to the fountain area. Surely, Connie was there sitting on the ledge of the fountain. Her shoes weremkicked off to the side and she seemed lost in thought. Hank made his way over to her and sat down beside her. "Hey Connie," Hank said. "Hi Hank," Connie replied. She looked up at the starry night sky and gulped nervously. Hank frowned slightly and put his hand over hers. "What's wrong Con?" he asked. "I... I have something to tell you," Connie said. Hank gave her hand a gentle squeeze and said, "You can tell me anything." Connie sighed and got up. She began pacing up and down in front of Hank. "It... it isn't a simple thing," she said, "What I'm going to tell you might make you think of me differently." Hank was confused. "What could you possibly tell me that would change how I think of you?" Hank asked standing up and taking Connie's hands in his own. A light blush spread across Connie's face. She took a deep breath and moved Hank's hand into position for the waltz. "Dance with me will I explain," Connie said. "Whatever makes you comfortable," Hank replied. 

Hank and Connie began dancing around the fountain. They had heard the waltz music so many times that it was easy to know when to do everything. "What is it that you want to tell me?" Hank asked. "I've been thinking about a lot of things recently," Connie began, "Not only the future of this kingdom, but who I really am." Hank twirled Connie then asked, "So you've been trying to figure yourself out?" "Yes and I think I've figured myself out," Connie replied. Hank grew nervous. "What is she going to say?" he wondered. Hank twirled Connie again as she said, "I'm trans." "That's it?" Hank asked slightly relieved. "Y-you're not upset?" Connie asked confused. Hank dipped Connie then said, "I don't care what gender you are Connie. I love you for you and nothing in this world could change that." Hank didn't expect what happened next. While he was bringing Connie back up, sh- he wrapped his arms around Hank's neck and smashed their lips together. Hank quickly melted into the kiss. After a few minutes of intense snogging, Hank brought Connie back up and broke the kiss. They were both panting heavily. 

"You really meant it when you said you loved me for me?" Connie asked. "Of course I did. I would never lie to you," Hank replied. Connie smiled widely. "If it wasn't clear enough, I choose you as my husband," Connie said. "I figured since you were the one to make the first move," Hank replied. Connie giggled and playfully punched Hank's arm. They sat back down on the fountain's ledge. Connie rested his head on Hank's shoulder. They both looked up at the sky and smiled. Hank looked down at Connie and asked, "Have you thought of a new name?" Connie thought for a moment then said, "I like the name Connor." "I like that too," Hank replied. Connor smiled and got up. "We should get to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day," he said. Hank and Connor said there goodbyes and sent to their separate rooms. 

Tomorrow Evening

There was a knock on Hank's door. He quickly made his way to the door and opened it. Conan was there with a box in his hand. "Hello Hank," he said. Hank opened the door a little wider to allow Conan to come in. "What's in the box?" Hank asked once he shut the door. Conan opened the box and inside was a blue titanium ring with a diamond in the centre. "This is the ring you'll use to finalize your engagement to Connor," Conan explained. He closed the box and handed it to Hank. "So he told you what happened last night?" Hank asked. "Connor tells me everything," Conan said. He checked the time and said, "Meet you in the ballroom in half an hour. Connor has a huge surprise planned." With that he left. "What could he be planning?" Hank wondered. He put that thought to the back of his mind and tucked the ring away in his pocket. Tonight was the night his dream would come true. (Here's the ring btw.)

In the Ballroom

All the suitors were gathered in the ballroom. Their parents or house representatives were there too. Everyone was discussing what would happen in only a few moments. Jason was being cocky and bragged about being given the ring earlier that evening. "If you have the ring then show us," Hank said with a knowing smirk. "I'll only show it to you when I place it on princess Connie's finger," Jason replied. "Like she would ever choose you," Liam said. Jason's face turned red in aner and he stormed off to get another drink. "Nice one," Hank said. "Connie would never have chosen an ass like him even if they were the only humans left on earth," Liam sais turning to Hank. They both laughed before the doors opened and Connor made his way down the stairs in a baby blue dress. A hush fell over everyone in the room as they waited anxiously for Connor to announce who he had chosen.

Connor cleared his throat and began speaking. "I would like to thank you all for coming this social season. It was a delight to meet most of you." All the suitors turned their heads in Jason's direction. "I know that you all want to know who I have chosen to rule this glorious kingdom by my side," Connor continued, "I was almost certain of who I would choose from day one but I am more than certain who that person is now." He smiled in Hank's direction then said, "I choose Hank Anderson." Hank smiled and made his way up to Connor. Everyone applauded except for Jason and his family. They left almost immediately as Hank's name left Connor's lips. Hank took the box out of his pocket and slipped the ring onto Connor's ring finger. Connor wrapped his arms around Hank's neck and pukled him to meet his lips. They broke apart after a few minutes. 

Connor cleared his throat again to regain everyone's attention. "I have another announcement to make," he said looking up at Hank with a small smile. A few people whispered to each other wondering what it would be. "You might want to back up a little bit," Connor whispered into Hank's ear. Hank took a step back as Connor held onto to the skirt of the dress he was wearing. In one swift motion, Connor ripped off the dress to reveal a baby blue suit underneath. "This is very bold of Connor," Hank thought. A few of the guests gasped and others just stared in shock. "I have known that I was trans for a while now and I just wanted to be honest with you all," Connor said, "I would like to be referred to as Connor from now on, but calling me Connie occasionally is okay." Most people got over the initial shock quickly then enjoyed the rest of the party. 

A few weeks later

"I do," Connor said. "I know pronounce you husband and husband," the Priest said, "You may now kiss the groom!" Hank amd Connor smashed their lips together as everyone in the church stood up and burst in thunderous applause. Hank and Connor soon broke apart, looking into each other's eyes deeply. They joined hands and walked back down the aisle and exited the church. All the kingdom's citizens were cheering and clapping as their newlywed kings passed by them. Hank and Connor couldn't stop smiling as they received many compliments as they walked arm in arm to the limo awaiting them. At the wedding reception, the two received many congratulations and a ridiculous amount of gifts. "We can't keep all of these Hank," Connor said once three tables were stacked with gifts. "We can always give them to some couples in the kingdom," Hank suggested. "That's a plan," Connor said. 

After taking a look at all the gifts and mingling with the guests for a while, it was time for Connor and Hank's first dance as a married couple. Everyone was standing around the dance floor as the newlyweds got in position for their dance. The music started and they began the ever so classic waltz. Connor glanced around the venue and smiled as he saw his family getting along with Hank's. He then looked up at Hank with a wide smile. "Someone's very happy today," Hank said as he lead Connor across the floor. "I'm always happy around you," Connor replied. Hank smiled and said, "So am I around you." "This isn't a great dance to remember," Connor said. "Why not?" Hank asked a little confused. "The dance we shared when I told you I was trans is much more memorable. You reacted way better than I expected and I'm so glad you did because now we can be happy together forever." Hank dipped Connor then they locked lips when he came back up. Hank broke the kiss by saying, "I hope we never forget that moment." "Trust me," Connor said, "As long as we have each other as A reminder, we'll never forget it." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I really enjoyed writing this. Next oneshot will be part two to Rescue Mission. I hope y'all will feel the feels when it comes. Until then, BYE!

-DJJordanne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.6K 11
After 5 years of separation and little contact, L and Light are connected again. Working on the Kira case together, L and Light grow to love each oth...
377K 13.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
59.5K 688 6
This book is all about Sasuke x Naruto. Basically, I find pictures of these two and make a story out of them. Discontinued