Ordinary{CULLEN CLAN}

By LavendersCrazyDreams

Slow Updates... Lila Spencer was just an ordinary girl, well kind of. Sure she was drop dead gorgeous and cra... More

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCMENT!!!!
• C A S T + D I S C L A I M E R •
• U N U S •
• D U O •
• T R I B U S •
• Q U A T T U O R •
• Q U I N Q U E •
• S E P T EM •
• O C T O •
• N O V E M •
• DECEM •
• U N D E C I M •
• D U O D E C I M •
• T R E D E C I M •
• Q U A T T U O R D E C I M •
• Q U I N D E C I M •
• S E D E C I M •
S E P T E N D E C I M

• S E X •

12.2K 235 40
By LavendersCrazyDreams

~ L I L A ~

   Standing in my art room, I take a deep breath as I try to gather myself. Whenever I'm drawing or painting, I tend to lose myself. It's like I become another person, I'm focused on the canvas and I draw whatever comes to mind. it could be from a dream, something I'm thinking of, or random thins. Putting my paintbrush down, I walk to the sink and wash my hands. After getting all the paint off, I dry my hands and walk back to my canvas. Looking at it, I ponder on what it could mean. 

  Lately, my artwork had been all over the place. I didn't know what they meant. Sighing, I carefully move the canvas near the window so that it could dry faster. I put away my mess and leave my art room. Walking out of my room and down the stairs, I go into the kitchen glancing at the paper that was on the counter. I grab it and throw it away not bothering to read it because I already knew what it said. It was the usual note my parents left me. I just wish I could see them for more then a week, but they seemed to love their work. "Why adopt kids if your not gonna be there for them," I mutter rolling my eyes as I look in the fridge for something to drink. 

   I spot Gatorade and grab a light blue one, Glacier Freeze, my favorite. I close the fridge and open my drink. As I take a sip, I hear a sound. Freezing, I listen closely and hear it again. Putting the lid back on, I place the Gatorade on the counter and grab a knife. I slowly walk to the door across from me. Pulling the curtain that was over the small window to the side a bit, I peak around. I see nothing and slowly open the door. The knife held above just in case. I cautiously walk out. I stop walking and look around. Sighing I turn around to go back in side but freeze hearing a strange noise. 

    The bushes next to me rustle and I walk closer to them, holding the knife up I push them aside with my free hand. I sigh in relief as I see a bunny. It stares at me with its held tilted. "Sorry Bunny, I though you were an intruder," I say letting go of the bush and  standing up. I shake my head at myself and turn to see that there was a broken pot on the ground inches away from the bush. It was just the bunny. I place the knife down on the table that the pot had previously been on and pick the pieces up then walk over to the trash, throwing them away. As I go to turn, something shiny catches my eye. I look over curiously as a pink light seems to shine through the forest. 

   "To go or to not go," I ponder before shrugging and walking through the trees. The weird light seemed to be a two minutes walk away so I didn't bother getting my phone from the kitchen. I reach it and squat down. The light was coming from under some branches, pushing them apart I gasp as I see what had caused the light...

*****

WC: 582

Sorry I haven't updated in a month, I've been busy with school work.. But Christmas break is soon and I'll be updating all my books. Anyways, what do you think Lila found? Also

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 462 20
In hindsight, promises were meant to be broken. Willow shouldn't have expected any differently. When the Cullens left, so did Jasper. Willows life c...
51.6K 857 22
Slow updates Jasmine Cullen is back from private school in Paris. She stays away for guys most of the time because, she knows her brothers to well. B...
111K 2.4K 12
"BECAUSE IM DONE, IM SO DONE! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, I WON'T! BECAUSE YOU'RE SO SELFISH, PAUL LAHOTE, YOU'RE A SHITTY PERSON AND I DON'T DESERVE T...
2K 108 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...