Anime Character Oneshots

By bakuhoe_fuckuroo

This book is open to all requests. As long as it's related to anime, it will be completed upon date as soon a... More

Requests and Introduction!
[2] Shouto Todoroki (轟焦凍) {☁️Fluff☁️}
[3] Hitoshi Shinso (心操人使) {🍋Lemon🍋}
[4] Tomura Shigaraki (死柄木弔) {☁️Fluff☁️}
[5] TomuDabi {☁️Fluff☁️}
[3.2] Hitoshi Shinso (心操人使) {🍋Lemon🍋}

[1] ToDeBaku {🍋Lemon🍋}

492 8 7
By bakuhoe_fuckuroo

Warning! Sexual scenes are edited into this Oneshot. Should you feel any sign of being uncomfortable, please skip this chapter without a second thought. As for the rest who are to be addressed as blessed sinners, happy reading my dear-ies!

--------------------------- Let's Go!!!-----------------------

"Unghmp!" The greenette's mouth was filled up to his lips with another blond haired boy's semen. Tears was at his lashes. Gagging over thousands of times over and over. Tears kept flowing as the immense pain in his second hole was being torn apart by no one else but a half-half bastard with white and red hair, half of his face was scarred by a burnt mark and his hues, one blackish-grey and the other was cyan blue.

"You better be cleaning all that shit up you quirkless fucktard." The boy wth red hues cussed with a panting and hoarse voice from all the excited and pleasurable moaning.

"Fuck... Dek-u... You're getting tighter. Nga-ah~" Raising the green orbs boy from his waist, the half-half bastard thrusted and bucked his waist even higher as he thrusted with all his might deeper into the small boy's hole. Gripping onto his thigh harder and harder, feeling his climax to max out in his hard and lengthy shaft. His core flexed as he tries to hold himself back.

------A while ago. At the U.A------

"Oi, Icyhot! Come'er!" The usual angry, infuriated blondie called. Looking over to the hedgehog's direction, he hummed and nodded as he swayed his body to the blonde's table.

"Yeah? What?"

"Heard that the quirkless bastard and you are chosen to be my team members for the current hero costume designing project. Come to my house later. That's an order."

"Okay. I'm cool."

"You can fuck off now." He blushed as he pointed the key finger. Looking at his finger, he shrugged it off and walked away without a second thought.

The time spent in class flew by extremely quick, Bakugo wasn't listening throughout the whole day of quirk training and so did the other two. As usual, his pervertic self was thinking all around the place of how they'd fuck. Especially Deku. Meanwhile, as for Shouto, he was thinking of what the costume could be made of to adapt to many different situations such as a sudden change of temperature, force, etc. If you're asking about Izuku, well... Fear pretty much overwhelmed him, thinking of what would happen to him. Most likely having punches thrown across to his freckled face and kicks being swung across to his abdominal part of his body.

"Bakugo, Todoroki and Izuku, stand. Tell us the conclusion of your costume and what is your main aim-" Aizawa requested.

"Our main aim is to have the hero costume to be able to be made of an extremely strong material that is able to withstand a strong force of pressure, a high resistance to a sudden change in temperature for different situations. It could either be worn by a male or female. Hence, a unisexual onsie-like suit." The cyan blue and blackish-grey hued boy raised his arm as he stood up from his seat.

"Hm? Okay. Sit. Since class and school is to end in 5 minutes, I see no point in you staying here. You all can go home 5 minutes early. Thank you class." He bowed after grabbing his yellow sleeping bag under the teacher's table.

"Arigatogozaimasu Aizawa-sensei." They bowed and thanked in unison as they scrambled out of class as quick as possible. The boys apparently still remembered the plan for the day and decided to make they're way there together.

>>> Just a quick time lapse brought to you by: All Might as his face is broadcasted on your phone, tablet or computer's screen.>>>

The door was kicked open by not only, Bakugo. As usual. "Oi, cow. My friends came over. Don't come in my room till my friends-"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME? YOU AUTISTIC HEDGEHOG?!" His mother's orbs were enlarged in anger and utter shock by what her son has addressed her as.

"Shut the fuck up. I'm going up. Bye."

"Why can't you be- Oh, well... Hello Todoroki. Midoriya." His mother changed her expressions upon seeing his team members. Smiling and giggling away as soon as she saw them. They bowed as they left a soft smile and greeted her as they left her downstairs on the couch watching a variety show. Scrambling up the stairs to avoid any other awkward situation, they immediately closed and locked the door. Waiting for further instructions from Bakugo. "I... Uh... May be excused to the restroom?" Todoroki broke the silence.

"Turn right, keep straight and its on your left." The blonde signed to the door. Nodding away, he left the greentte with the blondie as Izuku, himself experienced fear and trauma from all the beating he faced from Bakugo.

"Mph! Gahugo!" His voice was muffled from a sudden grip on his face and a kiss to his pouty, swollen lips. Releasing him, Bakugo raised his voice.

"I LIKE YOU." His face was painted with a tinge of pink in embarrassment with his direct confession.

"Kacchan... I..." His eyes was filled with utter shock. Not knowing how to react as he felt Bakugo's lip rubbed against his once again. His eyes was enlarged, pushing his Kacchan away, his eyes suddenly released streams of tears down to his cheeks.

"You don't like me do-" This time round, things were different, Deku himself, tugged on  Bakugo's hair roughly and traced his tongue along his lips asking for an entrance as they fought for dominance. Their tongues pushing one another, having their jaws pushing deeper into one another's. They obsession with one another has grown stronger by the second each and every time they made a move on each other. Both of Katsuki's arms, brought up Deku to his legs as he lifted him up and grabbed him by his bottom cheek, spanking them in an extremely rough manner as he bit on Deku's lower lip and pulled it lightly, leaving the greenette to help in pain a little. The knobs of the door, clicked open, revealing a shocked Shouto Todoroki. The two lovey-dovey pair looked at him in shock as they separated their lips from each other. As webs and strings of saliva was being pulled from their lower lips. "Izuku... Is... Mine. Just what are you... Doing to him?" His eyes was filled with jealousy, seeing his Izuku in the grasps of another boy, Bakugo. Katsuki Bakugo. Made him extremely jealous to an extend where he snatched and pulled away Izuku from Bakugo and brought his hand to the green haired boy's throat tightly, choking him and kissing him roughly. Slithering his tongue into the innocent boy's mouth. Exploring his whole wet cavern.

The next thing Izuku himself could notice was that he was sandwiched by two boys. Bakugo was under him, his chest facing the green hued boy's muscular back and the half-half bastard was hovering over him, his face to his hardened nipples as he ferociously sucked on his hardened nipples, his right hand pinching on the other meanwhile his other free hand which was his left hand, was busy with gripping the sheets, holding back the tension of having his orgasm as his throbbing cock was grinding against the sandwiched boy which made him moan. Covering and muffling the green haired boy's moans was Bakugo's callous and stubby fingers. His fingers slithered into Izuku's mouth and rubbing on his tongue. His moans died down in volume as he couldn't hold himself back from the following pain that Bakugo was giving him. His other free hand, had his fingers to slide in, giving a scissors-like method, stretching and tearing up his insides which made him squeal and squirm. The vulgar boy bit down on his shoulder which left blood slowly ooze out from the opening of the fresh wound as it glistened along with the reflection from the ceiling light. Licking it clean as he enjoyed the taste of his beloved's blood.

"You tasted so fucking good." He chuckled under his breath and words.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you'll leave votes in and if you did love the story please share with everyone else who would love these kind of genres! Your kind and generous supports will be greatly and dearly appreciated! I love you guys!!!
I re-edited this pile of trash cuz it was missing some content. Okay, bye now.

Requested by @crazyfandomshipper26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 592 28
HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY AND DON'T EXPECT TO MUCH THIS A FAN FICTION LANGS.
410K 55.1K 142
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
187K 2.1K 51
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...