The Janoskian Life

By imperfectrae

Hey Guys! I'm writing this fanfic so I can see if I'm a good writer, also for my boys. Anyway if you like it... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Sorry

Chapter 1

143 2 0
By imperfectrae

"Amanda!" I heard my brother tell from downstairs.

"What is it?!" I groaned grabbing my purse.

"Hurry up! I wanna leave today" Daniel said.

Daniel and the guys are making a video at the mall for their group on YouTube called the Janoskians. I usually come with them to help with filming.

"I'm coming!! Don't get your panties in a bunch."

I ran outside and got into the passenger buckling my seatbelt while Daniel started the car.

"Finally",he mumbled.

"Shut up dickhead",I said.

It usually takes about 20 minutes to get to the mall. I think I heard Beau say the theme was going to be 'Public Narrating'. Well I did actually because I was sitting next to him while he said it. Also, I kinda like him and his brother Luke.

So I guess I was thinking about Beau and didn't realize we arrived at the mall. Daniel punched my shoulder to get my attention.

"Ow!" I groaned grabbing my shoulder.

"We're here"

I grabbed the camera and headed to the ice rink to meet up with the guys. I see Jai,Luke,James,and of course, Beau. Daniel and I walked over there and Daniel greeted them.

"Sup Guys", I said to them.

Everyone started saying what to do and got the calls set up and plugged there headphones in. I turned the camera on and pointed it at them.

"Hey guys, we're the Janoskians!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 9.5K 65
"We are all addicted to something that takes the pain away." WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE, MAY BE TRIGGERING... (I AM EDITING THIS FAN FICTION SO PLEAS...
74.3K 1.9K 34
So this isn't your normal story where the good girl falls for the bad boy, no. This story is the other way around! It's about a quite school boy call...
1K 81 20
A story in which she deals with the school popularity but when she moves away then comes back home, she becomes someone who nobody has expected in he...