My Bestfriend's Fiancé: Book...

By jada_wada13

Five years after all the turmoil and misery that happened between the Welkins family, Davis is now a legal ad... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Author S/N

Chapter 16.

375 18 0
By jada_wada13

Davis came downstairs to the smell of bacon. Carol was cooking for the family.

"Morning mama." He said kissing her cheek.

"Morning." She said. "I know what you did last night."

Davis froze as he sat his cup down. "What do you mean ma?"

Carol turned to him , "Davis I'm not stupid. I saw you and Hanna."

Busted.

"Oh shit. Ma I'm sorry it's been a long time and-"

"I don't wanna hear that. You should be apologizing to your fiancé"

He sighed , "Mama. I can't tell her. This shii— I mean marriage will be over before it started."

"That's exactly how I was."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

She turned the stove off. "I never told you the story of how your dad and I actually got together. I was just like Hanna. Vulnerable and lonely. I needed a man , well I wanted a man. There your father was. He was my business partner and he was engaged to my best friend. I didn't care though because she was always gone with her coworkers so I just swoop down and comforted him. We fell for each other and she left him so he got with me and now here we are."

"So stole your best friend's fiancé?"

"Yes. It's like she never wanted him though and I was all for him. I waited on him when I couldn't got a new man."

"Which you did. James." He added.

"Right. I was dating him for a while when your father got back with Cynthia. Then he found out she was pregnant with his best friend's baby , which is—-"

"Jasmine."

"Exactly. Twisted shit right? Don't Davis. Please whatever happened last night—"

"What happened last night?" Malia asked walking in holding Brayden.

Carol turned to her, "Nothing sweetie. GoodMorning, would you like some breakfast?"

Malia smiles , "GoodMorning. No thank you."
She walked over to Davis and gave him a long, sexy , juicy kiss.

"GoodMorning to you too sexy." He smacked her ass.

"Hey don't do that in front of me." Carol joked.

Davis laughed "I gotta go. I'll see y'all later. Love y'all." He said kissing Brayden and Malia, then his mom and left.

——

"What is this?" Davis asked looking at a happy Hanna.

"All the revues we've gotten for our clothing line." She smiled.

"You mean your clothing line?"

"No Davis. It's ours. You signed the contract at the launch. So it's ours."

Davis had a straight face. He was full of guilt.

"Oh my God. Malia didn't find out did she? What the—"

"No she didn't. She almost did. Look Hanna whatever happened between us last night can we just erase it?" He asked.

"Sure. Yeah that's fine. It's erased." She smiled then left.

Jasmine soon walked into Davis' office. "Erase what?" She smirked.

"What are you doing here?! Don't you have a child to take care of??" Davis spat.

"She's with her nanny thank you very much. I'm coming back here." She smiled.

"Then I'm leaving." He said.

"Oh you don't remember you signed the contract to at least work three years here. You've only been here for a couple of months so buckle down Davie."

"You're a bitch you know that?!" He said. "Taking my father from my fucking mother. You're so sick."

She kept smiling , "I will make Hanna tell me what you two did and I will hold it over your head. So watch yourself. Have a nice day Davie." She blew him a kiss before slamming his office door.

Davis was beyond pissed now. He wish he wouldn't never did what he did with Hanna. Malia was a good girl and she didn't deserve it , but what can he say he was drunk and horny.

After work, Davis was still feeling guilty.

"Hey babe." He said kissing Malia on her lips.
"Hey. How was work?"

"It was uh...ok I guess." He said. "I want to start planning the wedding."

She smiled with excitement , "Really? When?"

"Now"

She hugged him , making Davis fall on the bed. "I love you so much. I already picked out the colors remember I told you the navy blue , white , and beige. I want everybody to wear blue and—"

"Malia." He stopped her chatter.

"Yes. What baby?"

"I think you, your mother, and my mother should plan it."

"Really? It's your wedding too I just want you to have a part in it too I mean—"

"Let me figure out the honey moon. You do the rest baby."

She shrieked with joy and kissed him. "I can't wait until these six weeks are over." She winked going to tell Carol the good news.

The next day at work , Jasmine kept her eye on Davis and Hanna just in case it was something else she could hold over him.

"Why does she keep watching us?" Hanna asked coming into Davis' office.

"I don't know , but I'm about to kill her." He said looking at the computer.

"You look so—" she stopped talking once Davis eyes were on her.

"Sorry. I can't help it. The other night was—"

"Nothing happened." He said.

"Davis we cant pretend anymore. Something did happen. You liked it and I like it too. I would hate for Malia to find out , but I have to tell her." She said.

"What? No Hanna you cannot tell her!"

"She's my best friend Davis. I won't keep this from her."

They were interrupted by Jasmine.
"Hello love birds." She smirked.

"Jasmine. Do not start." Davis said.

"Oh I was interrupting something? I'm sorry." She left out.

"Does she know?" Davis asked.

"Sorta."

"What the fuck do you mean sorta?!"

"She saw me crying in the bathroom, asked what was wrong and I told her that we had a moment. She doesn't know exactly what we did , but she knows it was something." Hanna said feeling guilty.

"Hanna! What the fuck?!" Davis said hitting his hand against the desk. "If she asks me what happen what the fuck am I supposed to say?! I can't just tell my fiancé hat I fucked her best friend!"

"Davis I'm sorry. I have to tell her." Hanna said before she walked out.

Davis was furious , he didn't have anyone to go to. He knew his dad was in this same situation. Davis was hesitant to ask for advice, but he was desperate for it.

A knock on Davon's door and there he was face to face with his father. The man he claim he hates so much because he ruined his childhood , he'd be doing the same thing to his son if he kept sleeping with Hanna.

"Davis?" Davon said surprised.

He sighed , "I know we haven't been on good terms lately, but I need some real advice right now. My marriage is in jeopardy."

"Sure have a seat. What's wrong?"

"The night everyone came over for wine and pizza, I did something so bad."

"Like what?" Davon asked.

"I slept with Malia's best friend, Hanna." He confessed.

Davon stared at his son as if he seen a ghost. "What the fuck? Why would you do something like that Davis?"

"I don't know man. I was drunk , I was frustrated. Hanna is a gorgeous girl you know that , everybody knows that and she looked so good that night. I just wanted to."

"Does anybody know?"

"Mom knows , Hanna told Jasmine!"

"Oh shit. Son , you better stop her before-"

"That's your fiancé dad you stop that bitch! She runs her mouth and tries to ruin everything around her. Hanna wants to tell Malia what happened because she feels like it's unfair! It takes two to have sex and Hanna knew she wanted it as much as I did."

"I'll talk to Jasmine, but Was this the first time?"

"She used to sneak little kisses in—"

"Davis. You know better. You cannot follow down my footsteps. I did your mother wrong believe me she was a good woman. I'm sure Malia is the best thing that could ever happen to you. She has her head on straight and all that is about to go down the drain if you don't stop Hanna or Jasmine."

"I'll get to the bottom of it. Thanks pops." Davis said before walking out.

"No problem. Aye man." Davon said and Davis stopped in his tracks. "Yeah?"

"I love you."

Davis smiled. "Love you too man."

——

"Get the hell out of my house! Fuck you Davis! Get this ring! Get your clothes and get the fuck out!"  Malia screamed with eyes full of tears. Carol was holding her back from killing Davis.

He was packing his things , feeling so ashamed. He took her ring and put it in his pocket.

"Brayden is staying with me and you'll never see him again!" She fussed.

"I'm sorry baby I—" Davis tried to apologize.

"Davis just go before this girl loses her mind. Please." Carol said. "You can come get me when it's time for my surgery , just find somewhere to go. Call me when you're settled down."

Davis nodded , kissed his son and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.6K 52
Sequel for Too Young To Love .. Five years later - Cali had finally had enough and moved away from her family, but something made her return back to...
719 16 86
Jace has been struggling for a while now. With a 5 year old sister,a 2 year old brother, dead mother, and alchoholic father this 16 year old has been...
342K 6.1K 32
After leaving her royal family because she can't handle that her sister married her one true love. But before leavin he threatens her that if she da...
56.1K 3.5K 48
Some say love is the most beautiful thing that can happen to you. Some say love is everything you need in your life. Some say true love lasts forever...