My University Lover

By reading_fille2267

Pierre Sommerville had gone through a rough divorce and didn't know if love would ever resurface in his life... More

Part 2-Fantasies and Possibilities
Part 3-Craving
Part 4-Seducing
Part 5-I Wanna Know
Part 6-Tempting, Art, and Help
Part 7-Thrills and Passion
Part 8-My Secret
Part 9-I Love You
Part 10-Happy Ever After

Part 1-Oooh La La

899 11 2
By reading_fille2267

I'm tall with dark hair and incredibly bright colored eyes. Working out often and quite healthy, plus very spiritual as well. Oh and did I mention that I star in films in Europe?

Being an actor with a beverage, clothing, and upcoming fragrance line wasn't easy. I'm not the greatest in my profession but I do my best, along with my other venture which I've launched. Since my divorce I really thought I would NEVER find love again. I'd been burnt SO bad it felt physical!

Well, what is gonna happen now that I am single? New love? Who knows.

The only problem is, will I find someone who isn't like my ex? Someone who won't exploit or be after my money?

Yeah, that is my only worry.

One of my security guards came to me asking if I'd seen his girlfriend's wallet anywhere.

"Sorry, maybe it's in the restroom."

He went and texted her and she said it was the last place she had it.

Unfortunately my agent was on break and I sure couldn't go to the ladies room. Maybe I'll ask one to go and get it. As I looked around I noticed no female nearby. Well, some nice girl will pass by soon.

I was going to get a water bottle when I saw a striking beauty. A tall girl with fair skin and had curly dark blonde and black hair and wore a black jumpsuit. She noticed me sitting at the table and she caught my eye. I noticed her staring at me and she quickly turned away. When she glanced back I smiled at her. She might be nervous having gazed at a handsome man.

I noticed she was about to head in the direction of the bathroom and called out to her.

"Excuse me miss, but are you heading to the bathroom?"

She turned around.

"Yes."

"Can you possibly go and check if a wallet is there? One of my security guard's girlfriend last had it there." I asked her.

"Sure." She smiled.

She went and came back with the pink wallet and handed it to me. I smiled at her and thanked her.

"Thank you miss."

My what a beauty she is.

"You're very welcome sir."

She doesn't know who I am? In a way that is a blessing for me. I don't have to let her know I am an actor.

I took her hand and kissed it.

"What is your name?"

"Lillia Simpson."

"Are you enjoying the event here Lillia?"

"Yes, I am."

I noticed she had a reusable bag with her.

"That's a nice bag."

"Thank you, it's from the university I attend part time."

"You are a university student?"

"Yes, for three years now."

"That's good. What do you study?"

"Fine arts."

I smiled at her again.

"I always liked the arts."

This girl I could tell had ambition and was keen, such a lady I'd long to be with.

"Well I better go. It was nice meeting you Mr..."

"Pierre Sommerville."

"Well, I'll be going. Have a good afternoon Mr. Sommerville."

I quickly took hold of her hand and she turned around.

"Wait. Are you a guest at any hotel?"

"No sir."

I caressed her hand with my other.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?"

She was speechless by my offer. Yes it was impetuous but when I want something I go after it.

"I don't want to trouble you sir."

"No, no it's no trouble at all."

She pondered then came to a decision.

"Okay then."

"Perfect, I will have one of my security guards come and get you."

I handed her a leaflet.

"This is the hotel I'm staying at."

She took the leaflet and smiled.

"Thank you Mr. Sommerville. See you soon."

A couple of minutes later...

I explained to one of my bodyguard's that I would be having lunch with Lillia and to be on standby when the hotel reception called. Sure enough the phone rang and it was who I thought.

"Hello, Mr. Sommerville?"

"Yes?"

"There's Ms. Lillia Simpson here to see you."

"Excellent! I'm having one of my security guards come. Thank you."

I went into the bathroom and sprayed on one of the popular colognes I promoted many years ago.

I checked my dress pants, dress shirt, suit and tie and combed my thick dark hair. I could see in her eyes she found me dashing. Hahahaha I gotta admit, I am incredibly handsome especially when I smile. Lillia must have felt that way after meeting me. Well, off to dinner.

A couple of minutes later...

They arrived at the restaurant and the security guard helped her out.

She looked around, found me and I walked towards her.

"Hello Lillia."

I took her hand and kissed it and escorted her to our table. I pulled out her chair and handed her a menu.

"Are you fond of salmon steaks?"

"Very fond of it. I adore fish."

"I thought you would, I told the waiter in advance before you came."

She was shocked as to how I knew that.

"How is it that you knew I like fish though?"

"You had a package from a sushi restaurant in your bag, remember?"

"Oh, right."

I must make her feel nervous, even though she isn't aware I'm an actor.

Throughout dinner we spoke about the event and what we liked about it.

All the while Lillia tried not to look into my eyes. Soon she'll be more used to me, I've faith in that happening.

"You spend a lot of time at hotels, Mr. Sommerville?" She asked.

"Please, call me Pierre."

"Okay Pierre."

"Only when I'm on business do I stay at hotels. I design my own clothes and beverages."

"I see. You must get a lot of publicity with that."

I realized that she'd chosen to keep on her black jumpsuit for dinner. I smirked seeing how confident she was in wearing it.

"You look very voluptuous."

Lillia almost coughed on her food hearing that. I looked at her surprised.

"A conspicuous girl such as yourself must know that."

"I never heard anyone use those words to describe me before." She confessed.

"Well, you are very attractive."

This girl surprises me by her modesty, not many attractive beauties like herself are humbled. I smiled at her and she tried not to smile back.

"I once had a baby kiss me all over." I blurted out.

Lillia started to laugh hearing that story which made me smile even more.

"You are very beautiful Lillia, especially when you laugh and smile."

Lillia quickly looked at her watch. I cannot force her to stay longer, that would only ruin my hopes.

"I better be heading home now. Thank you for dinner Mr. Sommerville."

Lillia left her tip and took her hoodie and headed out the door. As I watched her I smiled to myself. She might not be used to being around a man like me I guess.

I already had a plan set in motion on winning her over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 89.1K 44
"I'm soooo in love with this story!" - Seagull88 "Do the rumors intimidate you?" Edison asked. Kit chuckled. "There is something you should know abou...
9.8M 644K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
644K 53.9K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1.2M 15.3K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...