Remnant [Completed]

By _Amethyx_

❝You took me for granted. I am only human, not a God. So tell me, why should I save you when you didn't save... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Explanations and Timelines
Epilogue

Chapter 7

1.9K 121 82
By _Amethyx_

The cruise Boboiboy took was a vacation cruise. Which meant it will circle the country for about three weeks and finally settle on Penang Port.

Unfortunately, his holiday lasted about three days before trouble came knocking again. It happened when he was in the middle of a friendly match.

Few of the swordsfighting contestants had privileges on this ship, which meant he was challenged for the title of world champion nearly every waking second. He dismissed every battle under ten seconds.

Shizuko had vanished again, even if they were stuck on a chunk of metal on the sea. That girl needs some help about staying still.

Anyway, he was concluding another challenger for another pitiful easy win when the wall exploded. People who were spectating panicked and ran. His opponent dropped his sparring wooden sword.

Boboiboy stood his ground. He wasn't a stranger to random explosions. Who was this? Vargoba? Another alien? Adu-du coming for revenge? Neither seemed like a favourable choice, especially when he's trying to relax from meeting his former teammates again.

Unfortunately, he had zero luck. He had to admit his luck meter had went down the drain. He dropped his lunch into the sea, which was depressing. As he said – the lemon chicken they serve is really tasty.

"Boboiboy," Kaizo said, his mask clipped on his face like usual. "I need you to come with me."

Boboiboy had no idea whether to decline or make his masterful escape. He sheathed his sword casually.

"Um, why?" Everyone in the universe was aware that he was Earth's hero. It's no big deal. Only at times he had press pestering him and children asking for photographs and pictures.

"Surrender or I will take you by force."

Boboiboy glanced around. There were innocent people here. If they engaged a fight, someone might get hurt. That someone might be Kaizo.

Where was Shizuko when he needed her? She could have just barged in and took the fight for him. He could sit back and relax while hacking into TAPOPS's systems to disable this encounter.

Boboiboy glared. He cut ties with TAPOPS to let them arrest him. TAPOPS isn't even legal. What makes them think they can fabricate arrest warrants now?

"I'm minding my own damn business and you come all of a sudden to, what, apprehend me? What did I do, huh? Let me live my life, Kassim."

Kaizo growled. That struck a nerve. "If you will not cooperate, I will have to fight you."

"Then fight me." Boboiboy turned into Storm. Silver lightning burst from every part of the room. A thunderstorm formed outside. He turned to the people in the room. "Get to some place safe. I won't sink this ship."

His storm grey eyes were fixated on Kaizo. The alien drew his energy blade, ready for a fight.

Here comes the epic battle between Kaizo and Boboiboy. It was Round 2 without Fang.

Would Fang feel left out? Probably not. They were too fast for him to catch up. He'd rather sit aside and not get tangled in this mess because he'll end up as the punching bag no matter what.

"I warned you," Kaizo said.

Storm wrinkled his nose. "I'm not deaf, genius."

They charged towards each other, both testing the other's strength. Storm's blade was similar to Thunderstorm and Lightning's, but it was dark grey in colour. Silver lightning sparked from his blade as it clashed against Kaizo's.

Simultaneously leaping back, they parried each other's strikes in inhuman speed. To the human eye, only flashes of blue and grey were visible.

Eventually the fight escalated and took place in mid air. Each took force from every strike to propel themselves in the air. Every time Storm blocked a strike from above, he teleported above Kaizo to gain the upper hand. Kaizo activated his shield and blocked every strike.

Kaizo had seen Thunderstorm's speed, strength and brutality. He hadn't seen Storm's. Storm evolved from Thunderstorm, but its traits had magnified by a thousand-fold.

Soon Storm was leading the advantage. Kaizo could only use his barrier as much as his energy allowed him to. The thunderstorm above replenished Storm's energy, as he was able to absorb electrons in the air to recalibrate into his own.

Storm caught an opening in Kaizo's defence. He summoned his second sword and threw it at Kaizo like a dagger. As the older alien managed to dispatch that attack, Storm had soundlessly teleported behind Kaizo and electrocuted him at an electricity capacity that could knock out a hundred elephants.

Ever since Boboiboy had mastered Storm and his third-tier elements completely, he is the definition of overpowered. He would avoid it, seeing as it was destructive and highly unpredictable, but extremely efficient.

Kaizo was forced to equip his Amber Mask. But even so, he was unable to reverse the damage dealt. They both remained in the air. Kaizo was in his layers of barriers, and Storm had the ability of flight alone.

"Do you surrender?" Storm's voice was direct and sharp.

Kaizo's expression was scrunched in pain under his mask. "Never."

Storm fingered his blade's handle. He could have killed Kaizo. He could have ended this battle with a mere stab. But he didn't kill. He couldn't. Kaizo was just following orders.

If this continued – knowing Kaizo – he would die fighting than retreat.

Storm scowled. He's not going to like this.

"I'll go with you," he forced out. "But if this is a distraction, I will obliterate whoever interferes with my life. Do you hear me?"

Kaizo forced himself to look dignified. He just lost to Boboiboy, the boy who could barely land a scratch on him years ago.

"Fine then," Kaizo said. He knew when he was beaten. "Follow me."

Storm dismissed his blade. The tracker on Kaizo's ship enveloped him and he was suddenly in the TAPOPS station, where it should have been destroyed by Solar years back.

"You rebuilt this place," Storm noted.

The crowd fanned out in surprise. Boboiboy Storm made out a few familiar faces; the Indian guy who's crying about him, Mimi(questionable), that Chinese girl, the red-skinned admiral, the alien that's the same species with Adu-du, the illegal yellow power sphere, and Kaizo's brother who had once betrayed them.

Yippee.

"Kaizo!" The Adu-du-lookalike turned in his swivel chair. "Good work on your mission! Why isn't he in cuffs?"

Storm scowled. "Be careful with your words, commander. I could have killed Kaizo and I can still murder every one of you right now."

Kaizo's brother's eye twitched at his threat. What was his name again? With so much stuff going on he's losing track of the people he doesn't care about.

"What does he mean?" the Chinese girl demanded.

Neither Storm nor Kaizo answered her inquiry.

"Don't tell me..." Kaizo's brother scanned their conditions. Kaizo's clothes were smouldering and his mask was scratched, but Storm was completely intact. "He beat Kaizo?"

Storm glared. "If you want to avenge your brother, I am perfectly okay with that. First off, why am I here? Second, what are your names again? It would be rude to not know the names of the people tried to apprehend me."

The insecure-about-fangirls-alien rolled his eyes. "New powers or no, he's still as stuck up as ever."

Storm scowled. "Is that a challenge?"

The Chinese girl nudged him to hush.

"Boboiboy!" boomed the red-skinned admiral. "You are here today because our members have unravelled your evil plans!"

Storm was almost tempted to laugh.

With a wave of his hand, the pink hijab girl unveiled a pile of machines next to them.

Storm was almost laughing. Among those included the machinery included to test his skills, create his technology and weapons, a massager and a cupholder.

"Why are you harbouring weapons of mass destruction?" the admiral demanded.

Storm grinned. Oh, this was too good. Those weapons were so weak he used them as seat warmers. The machine in the pile that held the most firepower was the laser he used to make his laptop and phone covers and symbols.

He gets bored sometimes.

The humour vanished instantly.

Don't enter my room.

Rage built up. He stormed to Kaizo's brother and his former team literally. A storm was forming inside a space station.

"You entered my room?" Storm lashed. "You can't even keep one promise?"

Their expressions screamed, WE FUCKED UP.

"It was an accident," Faizo's brother argued. "Gopal-"

Storm's voice was a deathly whisper, like the calm before a raging storm that tore everything apart. If they didn't know what fear was before, they now did.

"I don't care." Silver lightning emitted from his every step towards them. "You all had broke my trust once. Now for the second time."

The hairs on Fang's scalp stood up, and not from the electrons that Boboiboy was emitting. "We – we just wanted to know why you have these. That – that's all."

The control panels malfunctioned. The lights flickered on and off. Stray lighting lashed at everyone at random. The space station's alarms blared with the danger of shutting down.

"It was ONE rule," Storm growled. He wasn't mad about them bringing him here. He was furious about them not keeping a promise. Whatever's in his room might kill them. It was a miracle they didn't die from moving all his tech here. "But you couldn't just listen."

"Boboiboy, stop this instant!" the admiral barked. "You are a prisoner here!"

Storm stopped, but the abnormal climate did not.

"I'm the prisoner?" he repeated, watch glowing red hot. "You're mistaken. YOU'RE SORELY MISTAKEN!"

A dome of flames circled him as the storm stopped. As the flames broke apart in a fiery shockwave, Boboiboy Inferno stood where Boboiboy Storm once did.

* * *

Oof

Now the second third-tier's appeared. First Storm, now Inferno. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out why he transformed into Inferno though.

If enough people reads this, I might make a poll on who's the best third tier depending on how many I reveal later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 591 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
204K 7.6K 52
"Wait. I don't remember getting engaged?!!" Boboiboy・゚*。☆ Please don't steal, I love you and enjoy reading! Vote&Positive Comment is warmly accepted...
15K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
2.3K 44 19
Boboiboy must protect his elemental powers along with his friends from an ancient villain called Retak'ka, who claim himself as the original user of...