Her Beef 6: New Day

By KeyzDoinwell

Desire and Aubrey have been through hell and back. Aubrey is doing his best to prove to Desire that he is a c... More

Copyright
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Check In
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Check In
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Check In
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Check In
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Check In
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Closing Thoughts
Sneak Peek

Chapter 2

774 32 0
By KeyzDoinwell

"I won't be another notch on ya belt~Don't temp me" ~TXS

Desire

I finally made it home after my stand off with Aubrey at the kids school.

When I walked in August was cooking dinner. I didn't saying anything to him.

I just went upstairs and turned on my song, stripped down, and got in the shower.

I really was tired of Aubrey and his damn shenanigans.

"You ok?" I heard August ask.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little aggravated." I said not really wanting to get into it.

He sat on the the toilet an I knew that was his way of letting me know he wanted to know why I was aggravated.

"You know it's just the same shit with Aubrey." I said rinsing off and getting out.

"Des look I am not trying to pressure you into anything, but what are we doing here?" He asked.

This is why I didn't want to bring up Aubrey cause it leads us to this conversation.

"August why do we need a label? I am not even divorced yet." I said a little annoyed.

He just stared at me for a second. He walked out without a word.

I heard the front door close so I knew he had left.

"Shit!" I said out loud.

I am not trying to hurt August or lead him on. I just don't want to jump right into something else without closing that door with Aubrey.

I went downstairs and he was definitely gone.

I ate some of the amazing meal he had cooked. I sat on the couch and waited for him to come back.

I must have dosed off cause when August came back in it was 3:30am.

"Where have you been?" I asked trying not to sound upset.

"At the club." He said going straight upstairs.

I definitely wasn't about to go through this shit again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 376 16
She knows that he'll never love her back, yet she chooses the path which would lead her to him. For her, he is her dream, but his dream is someone el...
287 1 14
There's something about him, she has to have him. She WANTS him, but, she is so unsure of how she will get him and if he will even feel the same.
86 0 21
Rick and Alfonzo are fighting alot but they eventually find something special. Meanwhile Derrick has a hunch something is up but pretends like nothin...
11.7M 203K 17
She did not think he found her desirable. She was just his secretary. He did not think she'd want to go to bed with him. She knew too much about h...