All about business (clean)

By KCelestain22

What do you give a woman who has everything ? More

The meeting
Meet Up
I see you
One to remember
Im Coming For You
Why me ?
Just Great
Baby Daddy
Unexpected
The Truth
Not So Lonely
Do You Know Me?
Acting Weird
Playing With Fire
Sleepover
So far So good
Trust Issues
Issa Date
In The Morning
Love?
Violated
Old Flame
Weak
Snakes
Krazy
Unbelievable
Studio Love
Exposure
Give it up
Psych
Unthinkable
Breakfast Klub
Cold Blooded
Facing Demons
Fresh Air
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Juicy
Issa Reveal
Party Crasher
Knuck if You Buck
Reconciliation
A resolution
An ending... for now

Desperate

1.1K 24 2
By KCelestain22

Dave

I tiptoed out of the room careful not to make too much noise to wake up Blake. My baby had an extremely rough morning and she was drained. She spent all afternoon in bed crying and stuff. I didn't know what to do other than comfort her. I made sure to keep her away from her phone and the tv. I didn't want anymore negativity to get into her head. Her parents called and as much as I didn't wanna have to introduce myself this way I picked up. It was interesting to say the least. They had seen me and Blake in the media so they weren't that surprised that I was there for her ,but they were super concerned about her. Her friends called left and right and I let them know she still wasn't ready to talk. And of course her dumb bummy ex called. I don't why he still thought Blake was his or that she'd have anything to do with his lame ass. She wasn't about to give up no real nigga for a chump like him. I rolled my eyes at the irritation starting to form in my mind at the thought of him.

Even her 'friend' Chazz called to check on her. I was mad that she even had the audacity to call to check on her especially after she was the one who reported the story. I know she has some kind of pull at the station to stop it or she could of at least refused to be the one to talk about it. I immediately cussed her out and hung up in her face. I didn't wanna hear nothing she had to say. Ain't no job more important than your friends mental and emotional health. I wanted to send somebody at her ,but lucky for her Kierra called and saved face for her. I couldn't even shake the stuff she said about her mental health no matter how much I wanted to feel some type of way. I decided to just hear shorty out so I called her back. She was telling me she was trying to find a way to get Blake's real story out. I could dig it so I told her to hit me back as soon as she figured something out.

I was pissed though. I really wanted to find this Langston nigga and snuff him out. The fact he was walking around a living breathing free man just didn't sit right with me at all. The more I thought about all this the more heated I was. I couldn't help but think that maybe this is all happening because of me. I popped up into shorty life and now all her business ,well false stories of her , was put on blast for the world to see. People prolly wouldn't even be gunning for her if it weren't for me. I covered my face with my hands.

"Maaaaan I need a blunt." I looked at the clock and it was now 8:30.

Blake was prolly out for the night so I might as well go smoke one. I went to her room and peeped in to see her sound asleep. I closed the door back and grabbed my phone to call Mayno. The phone rung once and he picked up immediately.

"Wassgood brudda?", he sang into the phone.

"A whole lotta stuff man. You tryna blow one?"

"Uhh............Yeah man. Pull up", He said after a long pause.

"Cool, i be there bout 15 minutes."

I hung up and headed to the front door. I grabbed Blake's keys pulling her house key off the ring and opened the door locking it behind me . I walked to the elevator and got on heading to the lobby. I looked over at the receptionist desk as I stepped off the elevator.

"Bye , babydaddy!", Charnee yelled from the desk.

"hahaha , bye babymama", I shouted back.

I waved as I walked out the door. I inhaled the New York air shivering slightly at the cold. I walked to the garage and looked back at the building. I hadn't even took the time to acknowledge the Christmas decorations. I forgot that it was so close. I mean being muslim and all I don't really celebrate it ,but I do link with the fam for it. Me and Blake just became official so I wasn't sure if we were doing the holidays together or not. I hope we were though. I walked into the garage and went to my car starting it up. I pulled out and headed to Mayno's crib.

I arrived at Mayno's crib and locked my door walking up to the brownstone. I knocked on the door twice. No answer. I waited a minute and still no answer. I called and he didn't answer. I shook my head. I know this nigga aint fall asleep on me. I was only 15 minutes.

"Dave is that you ?", A familiar voice said behind me.

"HUh?", I turned around.

My look of confusion instantly turned into one of annoyance. Ryan was standing in front of me barely dressed.

"What you doing here ? ", i looked her up and down in disgust.

"I just so happened to be paying Mayno a surprise visit is all. I haven't seen him in years and I wanted to catch up."

I laughed shaking my head.

"Is you stalking me or something? Mayno never dealt with you like that. So miss me with all that bs. Whats really good?"

"Whats good is that I want you. Its should be us together like how we used to be." She stepped for ward reaching out to grab my hand.

I pulled back. "Thats dead ma. Now move around."

I walked back towards my car. She followed me jogging up behind.

"Dave I know you miss me . Miss us. Deny it all you want but what we had will never be what you have with her." She folded her arms matter of factly.

"You're right it won't be . It'll be better. Now get out my way."

I hopped in the car leaving her standing there stunned. I sped off banging the steering. It was like stuff was around every corner waiting to happen. A part of me felt like Mayno had something to do with that. How she even knew where he stayed ? How she knew I was even gone be there at time? Then he didnt answer the door or pick up the phone. I really dont know what he would have to gain or lose from doing that  ,but something is way off . And im gonna figure out what.

Kierra
* earlier*

"Girrrrrrl is you seeing this !?", I asked Bri as I looked at the news story.

"Yes what  is Chazz thinking even reporting this bro?", she blared over the phone.

I sat on the couch staring at the screen in disbelief on my laptop screen. Since I lived in Chicago I had to watch Chazz report on the internet. I supported my boo so I made sure to watch every airing I could. Once I saw last night's showing I called Bri. She was too busy with Adaris last night she hadn't caught the news ,so it was just as much of a shock to her as it was me.

"I don't know ,but that just not sitting right with me. I would never do no hoe stuff like that even if it meant risking my job. I really wanna fight."

"At this point I wouldn't even blame you. All I gotta say is she better have a good enough excuse." Bri sighed into the phone.

"Excuse?! There isn't one. I didn't see anyone holding a gun to her head bro. I really wanna catch the next flight and tell her to see me." I shook my head slamming the laptop closed.

"You right. But have you checked on Blake?"

"Yeah I called but she didn't answer. I sent her a text and Dave text me back saying he would relay the message."

"Dave? oooooh they getting real cozy ."

"Yeah Im happy for her , BUT speaking of cozy what's going on with you and Adaris ?"

"We just chilling if you must know. I like him."

"I'm glad to hear that. I've been enjoying Adonis as well. He knows how to keep a woman on her toes." I stuck my tongue out laughing.

"Ohhhh lord I'm sure."

"Yep, but girl guess who was waiting by my door when I got back." I rolled my eyes.

"Who ? Justin?"

"Yes girl."

"Awww man . What happened? What he want?"

"He talking about he made a mistake and he wants me back. He wants us to be happy and he done playing games."

"Typical "aint sh**" nigga stuff to say"

"You got that right. I told him to get on or I was gone lay him out. He talking about I don't mean that and he done fooling with other women. I wanted to kick him in his face when he got on his knees begging to eat me out."

"Eat you out? On his knees?  Im dead."

"Me too girl, but I gotta go. I'm supposed to be getting ready for this date with Adonis. Let me know if you get in touch with our girl."

"OK will do . Have fun. Love you , bye."

"Love you too, bye."

I hung up the phone and stood up from my couch and walked into my room. I sat down on the bed shaking my head still in unbelief at what I just saw. As far as all of our lives go it was just drama here and there ,but it seems as though it's been nonstop bs ever since we visited Blake about the code red. A lot of the drama centered around Dave and Blake and I can't help but feel like something fishy is going on. It all felt a little too orchestrated. As mad as I am at Chazz I need to talk to her to get more information about the story and why she did it. We all knew about the rape and that was the reason why Blake left Spelman ,but for her ex to just blast some foul story like that is beyond me. Somebody on some fluke ish and I'm gone find out who. Maybe I need to take my tail back to New York. Messing with Blake is messing with the crew and you just don't do that.

I stood up and looked at my outfit in the mirror. I was already dressed and had did my hair and makeup so all I needed to do was put my stuff in my other purse and put my shoes on and I was ready. Adonis was supposed to be here at 7 and it was rounding 6:50 so I had a little time. I decided to just call Chazz and see what I could get out of her before it was time for me to leave.

It rung 3 times and she finally picked up.

"Hello?", she answered groggily. Either she was depressed or my phone call just woke her up.

"Did I wake you up?", I asked

"No, I just-"

"GOOD. Now what were you thinking doing that to Blake huh? I wanna hear this !", I yelled into the phone cutting her off.

"I just..I...I...Im sorry !", she burst out crying.

I rolled my eyes.

"Stop all that crying . Blake is probably somewhere crying and with good reason. Why would you even sit there and let them do that to her? What's really going on Chazz? cause friends don't do that to other friends." I toned down my volume remembering the emotional rollercoaster she was already on.

"I..I...They threatened my job! I refused but the executives specifically said that they would not only fire me ,but stop me from working in the industry period. I...I..I..I wanted to say forget it and just walk away ,but I feel like I can't lose anything else. When they told me that I felt like I was back in that car and someone was taking something from me that I had no control of. I..I...I..felt cornered. I wanted to drink so bad and I wanna do more so now that I know Blake is suffering its just too much." She sobbed louder over the phone.

I let out a long sigh. How could I be mad at her? Sure I feel like there was more she could of done ,but it would be unfair of me to not take into account her current mental state and the issues she's facing. Attending a few counseling sessions won't cure her. If anything she was only cracking the surface.

"Chazz , calm down. Everyone makes mistakes. Some are bigger than others ,but none are too big that they can't be forgiven. Stop beating yourself up. You've been through a lot and even though it'll take time I'm sure Blake will understand."

"No...No...No...NO....no... you don't understand."

"What don't I understand then?" I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't anymore fucked up stuff added to this already messed up situation.

She sighed and started to explain and tell me all the things that Blake's parents told her. I held my mouth the entire time in disbelief. I couldn't believe that Blake had went through so much. I also couldn't believe she kept that much detail away from us. I could see why though. Who wants to go around telling people their boyfriend set them up for gang rape to get into a fraternity. Tears flowed out of my eyes as I continued to listen to Chazz go further into detail. By the end of the story my hands were trembling. I felt a mixture of emotions flowing through my body. My mind and body unable to choose between anger and sadness. How could someone do that to anyone let alone someone as beautiful as Blake inside and out.

"Wow" It was all I could manage to say at the moment.

"I know. I have been trying to figure out how I can get Blake to an outlet where she can tell what really happened. Majority of the public are on her side and they aren't falling for Langston's story anyway. I just don't think she'll want my help."

"Don't worry about that. Just set it up and I'll reach out to her about it. For now focus on you. I think you should take some more time for work. This came at absolutely horrible timing. I don't think you were ready to go back."

"You're probably right." She chuckled half-heartedly. "You sound like Coby right now."

"That's cause we both love you thats why. I honestly wanted to fight you man. I can't even lie." I laughed at the image of me and Chazz fighting.

"I know you did. Ole hot headed tail. I can't blame you though."

"Good. I gotta hot date though. I'll check on you tomorrow."

"OK boo. Have fun"

"Ok Bye."

I hung up the phone and right on cue a knock came to my door. I smoothed down the skirt I had on and walked to the door. I looked in the peephole and sucked my teeth. It wasn't Adonis ,but instead it was Justin. I opened the door standing in the door frame with my arms crossed.

"What do you want?" I eyed him up and down.

"I want you. We can make this work."

I laughed bitterly. "Now we can make this work? Where was this energy when you was running behind that golden barbie!?"

Yeah I knew he was dealing with Bri's cousin. I knew it before we went to New York I just didn't know she was Bri's cousin. I wasn't naive or stupid. Justin however was. He would leave his phone unlocked and never deleted everything. I knew he was fooling around with someone else so I took the liberty of finding out who. I downplayed everything with Bri and Chazz cause I really didn't wanna start any drama or have anyone judging me for continuing to mess with him while I knew he was doing me dirty.

"I..I...I..I don't know who you talking about." He looked nervously around.

"Hahahaha , you funny funny. Get from around me. And don't come back no more I'm OVER YOU AND THIS SITUATIONSHIP!", I yelled and slammed the door.

I started to walk towards my room when I heard a knock at my door again.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF-" I yelled swinging the door open.

I instantly shut my mouth upon seeing a deliciously chocolate Adonis standing in front of me with a bouquet of flowers.

"Whoooaaaa I thought you'd be glad to see me." He stepped back laughing a bit.

"I am babe I just thought it was someone else." I shook my head taking the flowers and letting him in.

"Someone else? Who coming to see you looking this good besides me?", he said raising a brow eyeing me up and down.

I laughed blushing.

"It was just my stupid ex. I told him to back off. This his second time popping up. Im over it." I sat the flowers on my counter and went flopped on the couch. I was irritated at the fact Justin wants to pop up and promise all this bs. Where was the energy when he was dogging me?

"If he come over again let me know. I don't want him thinking that's ok. You my woman now." He sat next to me wrapping his arms around me.

"OH yeah? IM your woman now?", I looked at him from the side.

"Uhhh yeah!"

I laughed a layer further on his chest. Now this I could definitely get used to.

I know everyone was mad at chazz in the last chapter and while it was warranted I wanted to somewhat explain her reasoning in this chapter. How do we feel about Dave's protectiveness of Blake? Opinions on Kierra Justin and Adonis? How do we feel about Chazz now?

I know its short but I wanted to give you guys something . 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 64.9K 51
After being owned by a drug dealer and used as an escort Treasure starts to have sex with her boss, what happens when he wants more than just sex.
9.7K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
915K 26.2K 45
What do you give a woman who already has everything ? Find out and read !!!