Atypical Love Story

By yahelle08

HEARTBREAK.. it feels like you have fallen into a cactus and your heart has been punctured a million times ov... More

Author's Note
I Know, I Just Didn't Care.
Denial
Promises, Promises
Nobody Said It Was Easy
Past Vs. Present
Real Feelings Doesn't Just Go Away
When Past Meets Your Present
Can We Still Be Friends?
Loving You Has Consequences
We Are Not Just Friends
Author's Note
It Only Reminds Me Of You
Did You Forget?
Two Become One
Casey And Her Dream
Bridge To Happiness
We Are NEVER Getting Back Together
Damn Expectations
I Could Wait Forever
The Girl Is Mine
Someone I Used To Know
Something New
Are You Ready For It?
Not An UPDATE.. Sorry? 😂
Sorry.. xoxo

Trust

4.9K 107 57
By yahelle08

Lisa was silent all through out their walk back to their cabin. She could feel how pissed Casey is with her. And the truth is, she feels the same.

Casey walks faster than her and she can't blame her because the truth is, Lisa might be at fault too for convincing Izzie to spy on Casey.

"Casey." Lisa tried but she was ignored. "I'm so sorry."

Her words fell on deaf ears, she is being ignored by her friend for the hundredth time. And when they have reached their cabin, Lisa decided to stay by the steps to give the two some privacy to talk. It'll be better that way, so that she will be away from the firing range.

Lisa didn't know what to expect. Well she hoped that the two won't break up over this little misunderstanding.

"Will you fucking listen?!" Lisa heard Cassie's voice, she was not screaming but it was loud enough to make her cringe.

Lisa looks at the cabin door, debating if she should go in and help Cassie explain everything to Izzie. But she knows Cassie might not appreciate seeing her face at the moment so she stayed.

"I don't believe you." Oh no Izzie, Lisa thought when she heard those words.

"Lisa!" Someone yelled from inside and she swear, she almost had a heart attack from it. Gently she walks towards the door and lets out a heavy sigh.

Once inside the room, Lisa could immediately feel the tension between the two. Cassie is standing in the middle of the room while Izzie is leaning her back against the window between the two bunk beds. They're standing as far away from each other as possible.

They looked at her at the same time and Lisa suddenly had the urge to turn around and run away from them, but they're her friends and this misunderstanding must be settled tonight. For her own sanity's sake as well. "You called?" She says instead, trying to give a nervous smile hoping it will lighten up the mood a bit.

But no one returned it. Well, fuck. Lisa thought.

"Please tell her it wasn't me." It is a command but Lisa noted the hurt in her tone.

She walks toward near the bed where Izzie is. "Its true. She was out with the other girls preparing something at the dining hall for Vero's surprise."

Izzie's eyes soften but there is still doubt in them. "Are you sure?"

"Oh, come on!" Casey couldn't believe how little Izzie trusts her.

Lisa sighs, "I think you better talk this through. You two have major trust issue. I'm just gonna walk around." And as she is about to turn and leave she remembers something. "Please, no make up sex."

+++

Casey knew before that this day would come, she just didn't realized that it would be this soon.

Yes, she kind of cheated, emotionally, while she was with Vero with Izzie. But she should know by now that Casey is head over heals in love with her and that she had left Vero just to be with her.

Because the fucking truth is, she will always choose Izzie over any one, anytime.

"I'm sorry for doubting you. I.. I just couldn't shake the feeling that you will leave me again, may it be for another woman or just because you are already tired of me." Izzie's demeanor changed from angry to sad while she was saying this.
"I just don't know what I'll do if I lose you again."

Cassie saw how vulnerable Izzie looks at the moment. Here she was, so sure of how she feels for the other woman while Izzie is having an inside panic about her leaving again.

She sighs. Casey realized how badly she had broken Izzie before that she would always think of the worse when it comes to her.

Casey walks toward her slowly, and then stops in front of Izzie who has her head bowed down.

"Please look at me." Izzie did with her eyes beginning to turn red. Casey puts her hands on both of her cheeks while caressing it with her thumbs. "I will never, ever, leave you. We're end game."

Izzie smiles a bit, "Sorry. I.. I don't want to be like this but.." she sighs. "I'm scared of losing you."

Casey may seems relax about the situation but the truth is, she knows the feeling.

Izzie is staring at her and all she wanted to do is tell her how much she loves her. She wanted to asure her that she is madly in love with her.

But Casey doesn't want her to think that she is only saying those words to ease her worries. No she won't.

She wants Izzie to hear those words under the stars, while Casey's arms are wrapped around her.

She wanted to say those words and let Izzie feel how honest and sincere she is.

Because those words are only meant for Izzie.

So in the absence of words, Casey lets her actions do the talking. She looks straight in those beautiful eyes, hoping that Izzie could see right through her.

Casey gently pulls her face towards her, staring at each other. And when their faces are close enough to feel their warm breath, in sync they both closed their eyes and let their lips touch.

Izzie's fear was immediately thrown out the window when their lips finally meet. All she could feel is how Casey's sweet kisses turns her knees into jelly every time.

And damn, her skin is on fire when Casey starts to give attention to her jaw going down her neck.

"Newt.." Izzie tries to call out her name because her self control will start to run out if Casey wont stop.

Casey ignored her and when their eyes meet again, they both realized how badly they wanted it.

There is no turning back for Izzie.

So she roughly pushed Casey towards the bed. At first she was surprised and was about to sit straight but then Izzie starts to remove her tshirt seductively, Casey's mouth becomes dry instantly.

After discarding the shirt, Izzie wastes no time and straddles Casey on the bed and kisses her like there is no tomorrow.

Casey is more than eager to return the kiss. She wanted to feel Izzie, her every curve and to savor the taste of her skin.

Izzie's body feels like its going to explode. The air in the room turned to a thousand degrees in just a few second, that she felt relieved when Casey removed her bra.

Izzie didn't care is she's already half naked. All she could feel is Casey's lips on her breasts and how good it feels.

Izzie bites her lip because she can't take it anymore. It is driving her crazy.

And yet she wanted more.

So she pushed herself towards Casey, and then she starts to move her hips.

"Fuck!" Casey moans when she starts to feel the friction between their sexes. It doesn't help that Izzie is only wearing her soft satin shorts while Casey is wearing a very thin dress.

"Guys, seriously? I can hear both of you fucking from here!" Lisa shouts from outside the door.

Izzie stops moving and Casey wanted to scream bloody murder. Izzie rests her forehead on Casey's shoulder and starts to laugh out loud.

They were both catching their breath and tries very hard to calm themselves.

Casey reaches for the bed cover and puts it around Izzie's shoulders. The other girl smiled at her and pecks her lips for the last time.

Izzie removes herself on top of Casey and starts to pick up her shirt and puts it on, not bothering to wear her bra anymore.

When Casey saw that Izzie is already dressed, she calls out to Lisa so she could come in.

Lisa scans them both when she comes inside. She laughs after how she saw how hot and bothered the two are.

Casey is currently lying on her bed giving her the death glare, while Izzie went inside the bathroom.

"I hate you." Casey says to Lisa.

The other girl only laughs at her face. "If I'm not having any, you are both not having sex too."

Casey throws a pillow at her.

"If we're going to wait for you to get laid, Izzie and I will be dead of old age." Casey shot back laughing.

It was her turn to throw the pillow. "If you must know, I am planning to lose my virginity with the man who will marry me."

Izzie comes out of the bathroom looking fresh. She must have taken a quick cold shower because her hair is tied in a bun and she's now only wearing a robe.

Casey's full attention is now on her while Izzie gets a new set of sleepwear from her assigned drawer.

"Did you get your clothes wet?" Lisa asks laughing, while Casey joins in too.

Izzie felt embarrassed. "Shut up." Izzie says while trying to hide her blush while trying to make herself busy putting a new underwear.

Lisa won't stop making fun of Izzie but Casey's attention is solely focused on her.

She watches her move around the room and suddenly like in slow motion, Izzie seems to be the most gorgeous person in her eyes.

The way she tries to talk back to Lisa while her cheeks are red from embarrassment.

How Izzie's hair looks so soft after she lets it fall on her shoulders, and Casey had the sudden urge to ran her fingers on it.

Casey was so focused on appreciating every little detail of her body that she didn't realized the two already stopped talking and now they're looking at her curiously.

So she pretends like nothing happened and Casey lays down on her bed.

"Well, good night bitches." Lisa calls out while climbing on the upper deck. "Could you turn off the light Izzie? Thanks!"

Cassie turns the lamp shade on and waits for Izzie to get into their bed. They have been sharing one bed since they got back together.

Sleeping beside Izzie gives her that most natural feeling inside. Like this is where her every night should end.

Wrapped around Izzie's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.9K 19
this is a story about casey and izzie based on the show atypical! i love this show and these characters so, im writing this super cute story for othe...
238K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
Morgan By S

Romance

18.6K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...
1.9M 44.4K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...