Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 16

61.6K 1.7K 1.7K
By jamigs18

Josie's POV

I felt my stomach turn as I read Billies text she had just sent me.

Billie: hey
Billie: can we talk about last night?

I sat and thought about what to respond back to her for a second.

I wasn't ready for this conversation at all. I have no idea what to expect to come out of it. She's probably just going to tell me that it wasn't anything serious to her to clear the air between us.

Josie: yeah... whats up?

Billie: come over in the morning?

Josie: sounds good

I set my phone down as I laid in bed thinking about what to say to her tomorrow. There's no way I'm getting any sleep now.

Once I woke up I remembered that I had to go over Billies. The small amount of sleep I did get last night helped me briefly forget how nervous I am.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed and walked into my bathroom to get ready.

I ended up throwing on a pair of joggers and a cropped sweatshirt, slipping on a pair of Adidas sneakers as well.

I grabbed my phone as I headed out the door and sent her a text letting her know I was going to be on my way.

Josie: leaving now... be there soon

Billie: ok see u soon

As I was on my way I stopped and grabbed her and I coffees. Mostly, to stall my actual arrival at her place.

I took a deep breath as I put my car in park in front of the familiar apartment building. I grabbed the coffees and swung open my door and began to make my way up to her apartment.

I stopped as I got to the door, mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen. I lightly knocked three times on the door and impatiently waited for her to answer.

"Hey." She held a soft smile on her face.

"I brought coffees." I said as I held them up.

"You didn't have to do that." She said as she grabbed one from my hand and lead me to the family room.

"I know. I wanted to." I smiled as I sat down on the couch, her joining me.

Then there was an awkward tension between us as neither of us wanted to start the conversation.

"So last night." She started, fiddling with her fingers, it's nice to see I'm not the only nervous one right now.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, not knowing where this was going.

"I um-" She began to talk, but stopped.

I glanced at her to see she seemed to be at a loss for words. She looked so concentrated as she looked at the ground, gathering her thoughts.

"I'm sorry." I blurted out due to my nerves.

"You don't have anything to apologize for." She looked at me.

"No I do. I was completely out of control last night. I was way out of line to even ask you to stay with me last night and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable or-" I began to ramble.

"Josie, stop." She interrupted me.

"No seriously Billie. I shouldn't have even gotten that drunk-"

"Josie!" She stopped me again, causing me to look at her in the eyes.

As we held eye contact I noticed her inch closer to me. Was she going to kiss me?

She began to lean in and before I could even process what was happening her lips were on mine.

As our lips began to move in unison I let my eyes close allowing myself to get more into the kiss, deepening it. I let my hands fall to her neck as I clung to her, not wanting the kiss to end.

Once we broke the kiss she looked at me with a small smirk on her face and hot cheeks. I tried my best to contain the huge smile on my face, but that was nearly impossible.

"Well that's one way to shut someone up." I giggled.

"I had to do something." She chuckled, playing with her fingers once again.

I've picked up on the fact that this is a nervous habit that she does.

"Seriously Josie," she turned to face me, "I really enjoy spending time with you and I was hoping we could start seeing one another more often."

My stomach fluttered at her words, feeling my cheeks heat up as well. I think Billie just asked me out.

"I would really like that." I smiled.

"You would?" She sounded almost surprised.

"Yeah, better believe it too before I change my mind." I joked with her.

"Oh shut up." She smirked at me as she leaned in for another kiss, but this one being short and sweet.

"Well what're you doing right now?" She said with a goofy grin on her face.

"Lucky for you, my schedule just suddenly cleared up."

"What do you say to a movie day then?" She asked.

"I think that sounds perfect."

She reached for the remote so she could turn on Netflix. Once we decided on a movie she opened her arm and gestured for me to cuddle into her.

I let a shy smile slip from my lips as I crawled into her embrace. I wrapped my arms around her torso as she held me.

I can't believe she likes me. She actually likes me.

As Billie and I were watching our third movie of the day we heard the front door open, causing me to jump out of Billie and I's cuddle session.

She sat up as well, both of us turning to look in the direction of the front door to see Finneas standing in the door frame.

"Sorry didn't mean to startle anyone." He chuckled as he made his way into the family room to join us.

"Hey Josie! How are you?" He said with an innocent smile as he took a seat on the couch.

"I'm good. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm grand. So should I expect to see you here more often? Are you planning on hanging around here more often?" He looked at Billie then back at me, making me giggle a little.

"I think so." I said quietly, glancing at Billie to see her lips tip up into a small smile at my words.

"Alright Finneas. Don't you have something you need to go do?" Billie said in annoyed tone, wanting him to leave.

"Sisterly love." He sighed sarcastically as he got up.

"Always nice to see you Josie." He said with a smirk before he disappeared into his room.

"Sorry he's such a weirdo." Billie rolled her eyes.

"You guys are too much." I laughed as we resumed our paused movie, me re-cuddling into her side.

"Thank you for coming over." Billie said as she walked me to the door to leave.

I nodded with a smile on my face.

"When are you able to hang out again?" She asked me.

"I'm free Tuesday."

"I'll see you Tuesday then." She grinned.

Today is Sunday so I'll see her in two days.

"Tuesday it is." I flashed one more smile in her direction before turning and beginning to make my way out the door.

"Josie!" She stopped me, grabbing my arm.

I whipped around to see what she needed. When I did so she quickly snaked her arms around my waist and pulled me in for one last kiss before I left.

As we broke the kiss I shyly looked down at the ground before looking up at her, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

Boy I could get used to that.

"I'll see you Tuesday." I said as I bit my lip.

"Tuesday." She confirmed with a cute smile on her face before I turned and began to make my way to my car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 25.8K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
1.2M 28.2K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
11.8K 477 31
𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇 /mo͞on/ 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 - 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐒�...
274K 3.7K 31
random imagines and smut. slow updates