Heirs and Descendants~ DESCEN...

By realms_delight

*A BETTER AND CLEARER VERSION OF TREMAINE COUSINS* Two girls. One with hair as bright as fire, the other with... More

I N F O R M A T I O N of C A S T
Rotten Six (REMAKE)
Mother's Love (REMAKE)
Nice to Meet You.. Not (REMAKE)

Dorm For Two (REMAKE)

453 13 1
By realms_delight

Ann and Destiny had parted from the others, heading to their new room. Once they were there, they were in aww. It was like a room for a princess. One side was pink in different shades and the other was a yellow and green. Their bags were already there.

"I hope you like it." A voice was heard, behind them was none other then good, old Cinderella. She had on a signature blue dress and her hair was up in a bun. The two Tremaine girls backed up a bit. "How rude of me, I'm--"

"We know who you are." Ann interrupted.

"Oh, of course! My step-mother must have told you about me." Destiny turned around and walked to inspect the room.

"Yup, and my mother, Ann's mother--"

"...but we like to judge for ourselves, right Destiny?" Ann adds, giving her cousin a look to calm down.

"Well, that's good. I hope you two are comfortable enough here. If you need anything, anything at all, just call me." Cinderella said sweetly. Ann gave a nod, while Destiny didn't even turn to look at her. "Goodbye, my doves."

With that, she left. Ann walked over to Destiny in anger. "Destiny, please, try to be a bit nicer. If this plan is going to work, we have to play the part of good girls."

"Fine, whatever." Destiny muttered. "Let's go see the others."

*~*~*~*~*~*

Destiny opened the door to find Carlos playing a video game on the giant television screen and Jay was on his bed, unpacking the things he had stolen within twenty-four hours. Behind the Tremaine girls arrived Mal and Evie.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked. Ann made herself comfortable on the bed.

"Its called stealing. It's like buying whatever you want except..." Jay pulled out a laptop. "It's free." Destiny rolled her eyes as Ann scanned the items to see two diamond encrusted bracelets, one pink and the other green. Ann grabbed them.

"Can I have them, Jay?" Ann asked.

"Yeah." Jay said, not looking up from other stolen things.

Mal tossed the item she picked up. "Okay, so you could do that, or you can leave this here and pick it up when we take over the world."

Destiny turns from the t.v. screen and laughs. "You sound just like your mom."

"Thank you!" Mal looked flattered at the compliment.

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay smirks.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos yelled at the video game. "Jay, come check this thing out. Man, it's awesome!"

Jay walked over to take the controllers aggressively out of Carlos' hands and starts playing. Mal became irritated.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?"

Jay didn't turn around to say, "Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah, Magic Wand, blah, blah, blah." Everyone laughed except Mal. Mal looked dead serious, ready-to-kill serious.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents! To prove that we are evil, and vicious, and ruthless, and cruel! Yeah?"

"Yeah." They all chorus together. Mal turns to Evie.

"Evie, mirror me." Evie pulled out her magic mirror. They all sat down around the table to look over her shoulder.

"Mirror, mirror on the- ...in my hand. Where does the Fairy Godmother's... stand?" The mirror showed them the wand they were determined to get. "There it is!"

"Zoom out." Ann said.

"Magic mirror, not so close." Evie said. "No, closer, closer... closer..."

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." As Carlos started leaving Destiny got a hold of his shirt to prevent him from leaving.

"Stop!" Jay shouted at the screen. The mirror showed a museum that the wand was being kept at.

"It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" Carlos typed on a computer quickly.

"2.3 miles from here." Carlos informed.

Destiny opened the door carefully to check the corridor. "All clear!" Five out of six villain kids ran down the corridor. Ann noticed Carlos wasn't with them.

"Carlos!" She called. Carlos immediately came running out.

*~*~*~*~*~*

They snuck to the museum where the wand was at, Auradon Cultural History Museum.

"Check your mirror." Mal told Evie.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie said, checking her face.

Mal:

(A/N- Sorry I had to.)

"Yeah. And hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand!" Mal said.

"Sure" Evie looked at her mirror and begins moving. "This way."

Evie led them to a redwood door. The security guard's back was faced towards the doors. When he turned around the VKs ducked down. Slowly, they looked again and saw a sign at said Maleficent's spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay and Carlos started laughing at it.

"Yeah, it's kinda dorky." Carlos added. Destiny and Ann looked at each other, thinking the same idea before slapping Carlos and Jay upside the head.

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary." Mal said. She opens her book and recites the spell.
"Magic spindle, don't be linger.
Make my victim prick a finger."

The guard looked at the spindle, but nothing actually happened. Jay chuckle.

"Impressive." Jay said sarcastically.

"I got chills." Carlos added. The Tremaine girls slapped them once again to shut them up. Mal was pissed the spell was trash.

"Okay, you now what?

Prick the finger, prick it deep, send my enemy off to sleep." Mal recites. The security guard walked to the spindle and pricks his finger. He yawns, lied down on the wheel's stage, and falls asleep. Mal smirks.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" Mal snickered. She tried to open the door only to find it locked.

"Stand back." Jay said. He backs away from the door and makes a bolt towards it to bust it up. Mal, however, recited another spell.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a quick." Mal said. The door opened easily, just as Jay came charging and fell. Destiny held back her laugh so she wouldn't wake the security guard. Ann shook her head at Jay. The girls walked forward and around the sleeping guard. They followed Evie once again.

"So close..." Evie said. They reached a staircase. "Upstairs."

"Come on, go, go, go, go!" Mal ushered then upstairs. "Up, up, up, up, up. Come on guys, we're almost there."

Turning corner after cori, they were stopped at the sight of their parents-- or at least the statues of them.

"Mommy?" Evie looked at the statue of her mother holding a shiny, red apple.

"Killer" Jay looked at the statue of Jafar with his staff.

"I'll never forget mother's day again." Carlos looked at statue Cruella, as she chased the dalmatians down a bridge. Destiny and Ann looked at the statues of their mothers and grandmother. They were at the ball and much MUCH younger.

"Look at those dresses. They hurt my eyes, no wonder my mom didn't marry a prince." Destiny points.

Ann smiled at Destiny's honesty, even when it was rude. All of them, except for Mal, went and looked for the wand. Finally, for what felt like a long time, the wand was in the middle of a balcony, inside blue, shimmering light. Evie came back with Mal.

"There it is." Ann said. They all smiled at each other and ran to a golden gate to make there way down.

Without thinking, Jay ducked under the rail, unaware of the force field. Mal quickly tries stopping him.

"Jay, don't!" Mal yelled at him, "Wait, no! No! Don't!" The second Jay's fingers touched the light, a siren went off.

"A force field and a siren?!" Carlos yelled through the alarm. They all covered their ears.

"That's just a little extreme!" Jay added. Carlos found a computer and stopped the sirens. The VKs, except Carlos ran out. Carlos managed to find a computer and stopped the sirens.

"You're welcome." Carlos mutters. He followed the rest of him out of the museum. Mal glared at Jay.

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 44.8K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
476K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
987K 39K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
890K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one