Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
πŸ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
πŸ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

57

138K 7.1K 11.9K
By ArmyArchives

Author's POV:

Park Jimin had just finished his concert and damn that girl he brought to his hotel room was hot.

He had been really upset backstage about how his voice cracked a bit during the performance, when she walked in and things had started getting hot between them right away so he decided to bring her with him.

She started stripping seductively in front of him. She teasingly removed everything except her lace bra and then she kneeled in front of him as he sat there in the couch watching her every move.

Her slim fingers went to his zipper and slowly pulled his jeans along with boxers down. Then she started running her fingers up and down him while his breath hitched as he closed his eyes and threw his head back.. Damn she was good at this.

"Should i continue oppa?" She asked, faking innocence.
He nodded.

"But I don't know what to do?" She tilted her head to a side snd pouted.

"Just suck it off" he groaned shoving her face between his legs while he threw his head back again and then something stranger happened to him. He thought of another face he wanted there with him.

He wanted her lips pleasuring him.

"Y/n..." he mumbled incoherently.

"Did you say something to me oppa?"

He unwillingly opened his eyes and shook his head, wanting to end this already. Why was he feeling that way, or to be more precise, why was he not feeling anything for this girl who was flaming hot and drop dead gorgeous both at the same time? He just wanted to get off and be done with this already. His hand went to his phone as the girl kneeling in front of him continued.

There were hundreds of notifications from his social media sites and everywhere but his eyes caught only one.

A message from Taehyung.

"I let her go"

For a moment his mind went black. Then all types of questions started hitting him.

What?

How?

Why?

Is she okay?
His mind was a chaos and he needed to know answers.

"You're so big Oppa i..."

"Ah fuck this" he pulled away from her cursing while the confused girl gaped at him unable to comprehend the situation.

"Listen, Patricia..."

"Who the fuck is Patricia? I'm Jessie you bloody bastard!!"

"Well Jessie, it was um...fun but I gotta leave" he pulled his zipper up and moved out before the girl could stop him.

He hurried towards his car, almost forgetting his mask and getting a good chase from the reporters and fans until he got into his car and sped out of the parking. He knew where he could find Taehyung... in the vine cellar of Kim Palace and thats where he was headed.

"What the hell did you do?" He asked as soon as he stepped in there and saw a Tipsy Taehyung with bloodshot eyes sitting at the mahogany table with a bottle of small pills nearby

"What the hell did you do?" he said, snatching away the bottle.

"Relax. They're just my anti-depressants. I took only a few extra"

"Why?"

"1997, hmm that's gotta be a fine one! I've had better though" Taehyung swirled the red wine in his glass.

"What happened?"

"I realised something."

"And what is that?"

"You know, she's different from Yeontan. She has her own will. No matter how hard i try to fight for her, she can still leave. And then what will i be left with? What if she changed her heart one day? What if she fell for you like the others? "

"What makes you think she'll do that?"

"She proved it to me when she left my suite without my permission. I can't deal with the hurt of seeing her leave me."

"So you decided to leave her and let her go through the pain?"

"She got over Hoseok she'll get over me too"

Jimin could see tears swimming in Taehyung's eyes but he wasn't crying. Because he had been brought up like that. No matter what happened to him, he had to keep it all in. And Jimin felt bad for him. But Taehyung had atleast something to drown his sorrow in, y/n probably had nothing.

"You're so freakin' stupid! That was just a bloody misunderstanding!"

"But it says so much about her..."

"She's just a little girl she made a mistake..."

"She can make that in future too so why not just end it here?"

"Your regal ass needs help Kim Taehyung, you really need to see a psychiatrist!"

"You're just disappointed because it didn't turn out the way you wanted, right?"

Jimin shook his head and stormed out of there after realising that it was pointless to argue with Taehyung. This time, he was headed towards that shabby little neighbourhood where he had left her earlier.

He knocked on the door but there was no answer.

"Open the door y/n" he kept knocking.

After what seemed like an eternity she unlocked the door and his heart ached at the pitiful state she was in. He knew Taehyung was in pain but he still wanted to go and punch him in the face for doing it to her.

She was wrapped head to toe in a blanket like a taco and her eyes were red and puffy. She tried to smile at him but he knew she was hiding so much pain behind it.

"Heyyy!!! What brings you here?" She asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Of course I am!! I was studying my exams are so near so if you don't mind..." she tried to close the door but he pushed it open with a hand.

"You don't look okay?"

"I... see there..?" She pointed at the stack of books on her bed along with a pile of snacks " I'm studying. You... you..." two fat tears decended from her eyes and Jimin did not have it in him to see her like that.

He knew she deserved so much better than what he was making her go through. This girl was already doing things to his heart he had never felt before. Yes he had been in love... but that was just what he called love. This was different. This felt different. This felt... real.

She wasn't like any other girl he had ever known. She was broke but she still had more dignity than the so called rich girls he knew. She had returned everything he bought for her and that wasn't all. She was kind. He had seen her go all the way up to the Hotel cafeteria and purchase milk she couldn't afford just so she could feed a stray kitten. She was funny and smart. She could be rude at times but he knew how polite she was judging from how she had treated the hotel owner. The only bad thing about her was... she was too good for him.

"He dumped me" she tried to smile but her tears gave away the pain she was going through and before she could collapse to the floor he held her. He hugged her tightly and rocked her shaking body .

"It's okay baby, it's okay..." Jimin kept muttering.

"Why is he doing this to me? What did I ever do wrong?"

"He is a royal asshole who isn't accustomed to hearing 'no' from anyone and you just gave him one"

"I... I didnt know... i... "

"Baby it's Alright ! You did nothing wrong."

"It's... maybe it's not him right? He didn't do it right? He... he can't dump me over text huh? Do you think I should go back to his suite tomorrow and ask him face to face? I should talk to him huh?" she said in a determinant voice, wiping away her tears.

"It's him y/n, he let go of you..."

"You're lying!" she pushed him away so hard that he almost fell backwards. "You're lying to me! Taehyung can never throw me away like that over a text!" she stood up.

"Y/n, baby, listen to me..."

"I'm going to talk to him. I have to talk to him. I'm going to Hotel Royale tomorrow and..."

"He isn't there, he's moved back to Kim's Palace and..."

"Then I'll go there...."

"That's not a place where just anyone can go"

"I'm not just anyone!"

"Really?" Jimin stood up too, dusting his jeans and his eyes locked with hers. "Who are you to Kim Taehyung, hmm? Did he ever acknowledge you as his lover? His girlfriend? Anything?"

She stood there silently, looking at him with resentful eyes.

"I need to see him. Can you take me to him?"

"He let you go y/n, it's over!"

"IT'S NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY SO!" she yelled

Jimin sighed. He didn't want her to get hurt but he couldn't say a no to her either.

"Okay. Just one time, but if he doesn't want you..."

"Deal"

"Right, deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 10.3K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...
73.6K 3.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Loan sharks chasing after Young Eun for the money that she owes them? Pfft that's dramatic af "The money?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows an...
169K 4.9K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...