MINE

Av chiickadeee

AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE In the depths of tradition and societal expectations, a young woman named Layla finds h... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
EPILOGUE

chapter 33

4.7K 435 23
Av chiickadeee

Three months later

''Suwaiba, how many times do you want me to tell you to stop keeping her pacifier open without the cover!'' Layla said to Sabrina's nanny. "Baki san datti yana hawa Kai ba?"

''Aunty mantawa nayi, sorry." The nanny replied with her head bent low.

Layla just shook her head and picked her phone which was ringing. "Maama Layls." Came ibty's voice.

''Maama Rahinatu, what's up?''

''Nothing much. How's my little chuchu?''

''She is fine Alhamdulillah, she's taking her afternoon nap''

''Aww, kiss her for me''

''Inshallah, how's Uncle Ahmad?'' Layla asked of her husband.

''He is fine too, whatcha doing?" Ibty asked

''Absolutely nothing, I am bored, Sabrina is asleep. Why don't you come over tomorrow inshallah''

Ibty and Layla live in the same area. Her house is about 5 minutes drive from Layla's.

''Sure, will tell Moh inshallah. Now bye'' She said. Layla said okay and disconnected the call. She checked a few things on her phone, replied some messages and other stuff.

''Ramatu!" She called her other maid, she answered and came

''Please wash two cups of basmati for me and bring out one agric chicken and wash it'' She said to her. She nodded and left

It's almost Maghreb, Muhammad will soon be back from work and She gotta cook dinner. She decided to cook Teriyaki chicken with ginger chive rice and Freeform apple tart .

Sabrina is still taking a nap so She'll cook in peace. She is currently chatting with Norah telling her to buy a beige Micheal Kors handbag She wanted for so long.

Layla- Please baby sis

Norah- Okay fine!! I'll get it for you and give ya Muhammad when he's coming back next week inshallah

Layla- Yay! Thank you!

Norah- Where is my little Chuchu

Layla- She's taking a nap

They talked for a while before She excused herself to the kitchen to cook dinner. She's already finished cooking the rice and the apple tart. She is now working on the chicken, it is almost done too.

She heard Muhammad's voice in the living room making a phone call. She went out of the kitchen to the living room. She saw him standing looking as handsome as ever. He smiled when he saw her enter, She went and sat down on the couch next to where he is standing. He finished his call and sat next to her.

''Hi, baby." He said giving her a peck on the lips.

''Hey, how was work?''

He sighed. "Stressful, as usual."

''Why don't you go and freshen up and go to the mosque'' She said to him standing up.

He did that and came downstairs and had his dinner. It's almost past midnight so they decided to retire for the night. Sabrina was up and went back to sleep around 11pm.

Muhammad and Layla went upstairs, they branched sabrinah's room first to check on her before going to their bedroom. He gently opened the door so that the sound should not wake her up, there she is sleeping peacefully in her baby crib.

Muhammad designed the room when She went home to give birth. She really loves the room, She comes here to think sometimes.

She entered the room with Muhammad behind me. She went to the closet and picked out their pyjamas. She changed and entered the bathroom to perform wudhu for her nafils. She came out, prayed and recited her duas then She slipped into the duvet next to hubby. She turn to face him.

''We are traveling in a few days Inshallah." He said .

''Really? to where?'' She asked.

''New Orleans''

She grinned. "Aww, that's one of my favorite city."

He brushed a kiss on her forehead. "I know that baby''

''How did you know? I never told you?'' She asked perplexed.

''It is a secret." He shrugged and She nodded. She just doesn't want to argue with him.

''Whatevs'' She said, yawning. "Goodnight, babe."

''Goodnight Hafsatu." He kissed the corner of her mouth.

Two days later, Layla went to her parents house to say goodbye to her family. Then to her in-laws house too. They are currently in mammy's living room with Nabeel and Mammy

''Layla, your daughter is starting to look like me." Said Nabeel who is holding with Sabrina.

''Eww, please no." She said typing away on her phone eating zaatar.

''What? can't she look like me?'' He asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know how many times I will say this to  you and Norah, my child doesn't resemble a goblin." Layla said with a smirk.

Nabeel eyed her. "God save you, coco melon is in the room, I would've shown you a goblins slap."

Mammy chuckled at their banters. She got a message from Muhammad telling her that he was here to pick them up. He came in and greeted mammy and did sallama too

''Anyway mammy, gitmeliyim (I should probably get going)'' Layal said. "It's getting late."

'' Tamam tatlım, iyi yolculuklar(okay sweetheart, safe journey)'' Mammy said scooping up Sabrina

''Ikinizi de seviyorum (I love you both)." Mammy said and kissed Layla on both cheeks.

Layla gave her a warm hug. "Love you too, Mammy."

''Muhammad, Allah ya kiyaye, safe journey my son." She said to Muhammad.

Nabeel walked them outside carrying Sabrina. They reached the car and said their goodbyes then zoomed out of the compound and headed to asokoro.

They shortly arrived at her in laws house. She came out of the car carrying hers and Sabrina's bag while Muhammad carried Sabrina.

They said the salam and entered, they met Maama and Baba in the living room watching news. The house is so quiet.

They greeted them and talked for a while before Layla excused herself to the bathroom. She left Muhammad with their baby and parents. She entered Ni'imah's former room and used the loo.

It was getting late, they bid Maama and Baba adieu and went home. Immediately they reached home, She had her daily night baths and put on her pajamas then prayed isha.

She changed Sabrina into her nighties and lay her down in her crib that is in their room. Layal and Hubby talked for a while before they slept.

A day later

''Ladies and gentlemen, we just landed in new Orleans' louis Armstrong new Orleans airport. hope you've had a safe flight." The captain announced.

Muhammad pushed sabrinah in her push chair while Layla carried their bags immediately they got out of the airport, a man clearly in his 50s approached them

''Hello, my name is Andrew." He said in his American accent. "I'll be taking you to your hotel."

"Hello Andrew, how are you?" They asked and he replied. They entered the car and drove out of the airport the busy streets of NOLA.

They shortly arrived at their hotel, bourbon Orleans hotel in the French quarter. "bienvenue monsieur et madame a bourbon orleans hotel, I hope you will enjoy your stay." Said a woman in her late twenties.

They collected the key cards and went up to the room, the room is so beautiful. It also has a baby crib. They took their shower and changed into comfortable clothes. Layla is so sleepy.  She fed Sabrina until she fell asleep then She did too. Tomorrow's going to be a long day inshallahh.

please vote, comment and share

love you all💖

deedah🥀

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

231K 24.1K 43
"ALHAMDULILLAH. IT'S OFFICIAL. JASRAH IS NOW HASSAN'S WIFE". She felt her heart threatening to breakthrough it's ribcage. Cheers were all over the...
6.3K 364 21
Love has no race, no color, and no instructions on how it will come or even when it will arrive. This happened to Layla and Jason without realizing i...
125K 7K 21
#27 in Spiritual 13th October 2017 #86 in Spiritual 13th September, the day story got Complete. Alhamdu Lillah! First time won and award for Beloved...
Destiny Av AishaUmarYau

General Fiction

267K 29.3K 35
Ameena had not planned on getting her world turned upside down when she agreed to attend her college best friend's wedding on the other side of the c...