Be Her Koya (DISCONTINUED)

Av gourmet1234

_________________________________________ "Do you want to know a secret? " "What?" "Actually I'm the one who... Mer

prologue
Oh bother
Sleepy Jin
Breezy
spoiled and curious I
spoiled and curious II
spoiled and curious III
A/n (please read~😁)
Late night
Sunshine in the midnight
The start
The one and only
Love ♥♥
Wrong question
Rapper's line
Uhhh... Joonie?
Thank you! And Its not over, people!

The white lie

109 14 20
Av gourmet1234

After a few minutes, the scarf girl came in from the kitchen; holding two bags filled with different flavours of mochies.

"Sir. Your mochies. " she beamed.

Namjoon got up and made his way to the counter.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to ask you what flavour did you want and how many would you like to buy earlier, so I just put all the flavours that are available." she showed two bags filled about 10 mochies in it.

"Oh. "

"Oh. Is it too much? Do you want to exclude some of them? " Liana asked the man in front of her.

"No. This is perfectly fine. Just enough for a person's tummy. Thanks. "

The statement from Namjoon just made Liana widened her eyes.

20 mochies for a person's tummy?!

Woah. This guy must be really addicted to mochies.

"Don't get it wrong, I'm buying it for my friend, not me." he said.

"Oh. Ehehe. Sorry. Is my reaction is too obvious? " she asked while her face started tinted to red.

"Kinda. " Namjoon chuckled towards her behaviour; he can hear the girl looked sideways and mumbled 'oh god, I've just humiliated myself. '

The girl took a calculator and calculate for the price.

"That will be 15."

"What? Are you sure? " Namjoon asked; disbelief.

"Err. Yeah? "

Namjoon didn't believed it so he took the calculator from her and calculate by himself. The girl flinched; did she do any wrong?

After the calculate, Namjoon give her a judgemental look; he showed the real price to her.

20.

"Why did you give a lower price instead? "

"Cause there's a discount? " she eyed him weirdly.

"If this thing goes on, the bakery will get a low of profit. Haven't you ever think of that? " without his realisation, Namjoon accidently leaned closer to the scarf girl.

Liana felt uncomfortable with the close gap between them; she took a step back.

"Well yeah I do. But I think way more than just earning profits. Money can come and goes. It's the subject of 'giving ' and 'helping' people I'm more concerned to. " her words made Namjoon taken aback.

Interesting.

"At least I'm giving you half of the price. I'll help you save money so yeah. Be grateful." she made a poker face.

Namjoon blinked at her numerous times.

"I'll take that as a thank you." Liana sarcastically said. Namjoon looked at her; cocking his eyebrows.

"Pfft. Hey, I'm only joking. Don't be so serious." she giggled.

"You are really... Extra." Namjoon shook his head. He took out the cash from his wallet and handed it to her.

"Kamsahabnida Mr.. - her voice trailed off as she looked Namjoon's feature clearly. Namjoon looked confused.

"What? "

"Hey I know you... " she said while her eyes squinted at him.

Namjoon suddenly felt panic. Did she know who I am?

Shit. Of course she do. She's an ARMY for god sake.

But I don't want her to know me!
Not yet.

"Y-y-you do? "

"Wait a minute.. Aren't you... "

Oh boy. Shit. Here goes nothing.

"Okay okay. I know that you known me as an ARM.. -"

"You're the masked guy I'd meet in the bakery two weeks ago right?! " she blurted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wait what?

"Huh?"

"You're the masked guy who bought the whole breakfast sets from the bakery. Aren't you?

I just stood still; without any reaction.

Didn't she recognized me at all?

She only acknowledge me as the masked guy two weeks ago?

Liana who was waiting for an answer looked troubled. Oh did she guessed it wrong?

"Maybe not. Ahahaha.. Must be someone else I guess." she laughed nervously; feeling ashamed.

"Aniyo. You're right. " Liana stopped.

"What? "

"I'm the masked guy in the bakery. I didn't expect you will remembered. " Namjoon smiled but sadly; Liana can't see his beautiful smile underneath his mask.

"Duh. Of course I remembered. You were carrying 6 big plastics;full of food. I was stunned." she giggled.

"Yah! I bought it for my whole group, that's why! I'm not a big eater, Jungk-.. " he trailed off as he cupped his palm on his mouth.

He went too far.

He'd almost said his maknae's name.

And his own group.

"A group? What kind of group, sir? Liana asked him; full of curiosity.

Namjoon looked at her; anxiety started to overwhelmed him.

"I.. I-I... " he stuttered. His tongue felt like it's been tied into knots ; he can't spilled it.

He just can't tell her the truth.

And he didn't know why.

Looking at him in hesitation, Liana started to feel guilty.

"It's okay. You don't need to talk about it. I understand. Must be a private thing." Liana comforted him.

It's not private at all. He let out a heavy sigh.

"I'll tell you, one day. But thanks for your understanding." he apologised.
"Hmm. But we jut met and barely know each other." she pouted.

Both of them were quite; drowned in their deep thoughts.

Suddenly an idea popped in Liana's mind.

" I know! Let's be friends then." she beamed.

Her words made Namjoon's heart fluttered. It's been a long time he haven't heard that phrase since the day he became a trainee and meddled in with his own group; he treated them like brothers.

"That's a good idea." Namjoon agreed.

"My name is Liana. Nice to meet you and hope that we'll be good friends."
She smiled at me.

From her words, I can feel she was so sincered. ..

"What's your name, sir? "

I bit my lower lip, thinking.

Should I tell her the truth?

That I'm the Rapmon of BTS.

Lie or.. Truth?

".. I really want to be friend with him.."
T

he sentence keep replaying in my mind.

"Sir? " Liana called him.

Come on Kim Namjoon. The decision is yours.

Tell her your real name!!

If she sincered then there's nothing to worry about.

"My name... " his mouth to quivered.

No. Don't tell her. She's like the other ARMY'S.

Tell her the truth Namjoon.

No!

Yes!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"My name is Mark. Nice to meet you too. "

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

21.5K 1K 42
"you don't know anything about me...." "I can't leave you like that,you're mine... only mine..." Jeon Jungkook is a college student. He is cold towar...
1.4K 773 24
( COMPLETE ) A Bts Jungkook ff ~ "Y/n, we were both caught up in a web of lies. It's natural to feel regret, but thinking about it too much won't cha...
1.9K 175 15
He wrote a song and hid it inside the other boy's book. That was the beginning of their story. The boy who wrote it was a high school first year stud...
350 34 17
[FINISHED] "What's wrong, hyung?", Yoongi turned the chair with a little sad smile on his face. "How do you know?", the elder asked. "The room feels...