You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 14: Delighted

57.6K 2.9K 2.6K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

"So you just told him why you lost control, about the imprinting then apologised and left?" Hoseok says and Jeongguk nods, hoping now Hoseok won't be mad at him anymore.

"Did he said he accepted your apology and forgave you?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk stiffens.

Dammit, I never let Taehyung say anything and just left.

"Did he?" Hoseok asks again and Jeongguk gulps.

"I kind of left before he got to say anything." Jeongguk sheepishly says, rubbing his nape.

"Ah you idiot." Hoseok utters and Jeongguk smiles apologetically.

"I guess my hits weren't enough." Hoseok grins and Jeongguk quirks his eyebrow.

"About that---I'm gonna take my revenge now." Jeongguk says and charges towards Hoseok, tackling him to the ground. Hoseok was caught off guard and struggled to push away Jeongguk.

"You're so damn heavy, get off." Hoseok says but Jeongguk doesn't budge. Both males turn their heads when they hear someone cough and find Taehyung standing there, no expression shown on his face.

To say their position and the air wasn't awkward would be an understatement. Jeongguk was lost in staring Taehyung and it was Hoseok who noticed that their position isn't a nice one and quickly hits Jeongguk. The younger snaps out of his trance and notices the close proximity with Hoseok and immediately gets up.

Taehyung bites his lips to restrain himself from laughing as he sees flustered expressions on Hoseok and Jeongguk who stand there awkwardly.

"It's-it's not what it looks prince Taehyung." Jeongguk says.

"Yes your highness, Jeongguk is right." Hoseok utters immediately after Jeongguk.

"Did I asked?" Taehyung quirks his eyebrow. Hoseok and Jeongguk looks at each other awkwardly.

"We just don't want you to get think something else from this." Hoseok says.

"Think what?" Taehyung loves how he is getting control of both flustered males at the moment.

"Nothing your highness." Hoseok sheepishly says. Jeongguk stands quietly, his eyes only focused on Taehyung of course.

"Breakfast." Taehyung utters.

"Huh?" "What?" Both Hoseok and Jeongguk say at the same time and this time Taehyung couldn't control and starts giggling.

Why is it so awkward here? Jeongguk links Hoseok.

I'm gonna ask you the same thing because I don't know. Hoseok links back.

He doesn't look mad at you though. Hoseok says.

That's what confusing me. Jeongguk links back.

"It's breakfast time, I was looking for you because you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk and Hoseok don't know to whom he is talking.

"Breakfast yeah, of course." Hoseok almost yells, startling both Jeongguk and Taehyung. Without any other word, Hoseok bows and almost rushes towards the hallway, leaving Taehyung and Jeongguk alone in the garden.

Taehyung smiles softly at Jeongguk and the younger's mind almost melts. He is confused, way confused why Taehyung is acting like this, why isn't he mad at him.

"Let's walk together." Taehyung says, hoping he won't get rejected. Jeongguk gulps and nods dumbfounded.

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung beams happily when Jeongguk accepts his little request.

"Really, yeahh." Taehyung runs towards Jeongguk's side and places his hand on his bicep, making Jeongguk go crazy with his alluring scent and the closeness, his heart about to explode.

Jeongguk forgets everything when he sees how happy Taehyung looks hearing his answer. He never knew a simple yes would bring such a beautiful smile on Taehyung's face.

(^cutest fluff ball with the most beautiful smile.)

Maybe just maybe, Taehyung will come closer to him. Maybe all hope isn't lost.

"Let's go." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods, walking towards the hall.

--------------------------

"If we attack the omega prince, it would be way too obvious that we did this. The king and Crown Prince have started to doubt us for why we don't want the marriage to happen." The consultant says.

"It's not that we have to attack the prince to harm his body, we can attack his dignity, his pride and the trust he has in everyone's eyes, then he won't ever be able to earn it back." The minister says.

"Because there is no way I would let that omega take what should be of my daughter. I want her to be the future queen and I'll do anything for that."

"Yes my Lord." The consultant bows and leaves the room, leaving Lee to brew his plan.

----------------------

Taehyung wasn't mad at me or scared of me. He offered me to walk with him, he wouldn't have done that if be was still mad at me.

Does that mean he has forgiven me. He even sat next to me at the breakfast table. He was smiling ever so beautifully.

This really means he has forgiven me right?

Ugh I'll go out of my mind. You make me go crazy Prince Taehyung.

"Your highness." Jeongguk snaps out of his thoughts when he hears a voice. He looks at the person he didn't wanted to see at all, Euna.

"Euna? What are you doing here?" Jeongguk doesn't care if he's being rude because he really doesn't want to talk to her.

"Father came to the palace to talk to his highness, so I thought I should tag along." Euna smiles which is no where near as beautiful as Taehyung's.

"What did Minister Lee wanted to talk to father about?" Jeongguk asks.

"How can I know?" Euna chuckles and Jeongguk gets more irritated.

"Oh yeah, of course."

"Why were you standing in the hallway all alone?" Euna asks. Jeongguk fake smiles and answers.

"I was just heading to my room."

"Well let's go together then. I miss our childhood, playing and spending time together." Though before Jeongguk could answer, that sweet scent hits him and he turns his head, finding Taehyung standing a little far, books in his hand.

"Oh my! Is that your fiancé?" Jeongguk doesn't like how casually she talked about Taehyung.

"He is a prince and my betrothed, I won't tolerate you talking about him like that again." Jeongguk gritts his teeth in anger and Euna nods, bowing and apologising. 

Taehyung walks towards them with a smile, not liking why this girl is even this close to Jeongguk.

"Off to the library?" Jeongguk smiles and Taehyung shyly nods. Euna stands there with her head hung low, furious at Taehyung for ruining her moment with Jeongguk.

"I'll accompany you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung feels giddy.

"After you." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung bites his lips as of habit now. Euna is completely ignored as Taehyung walks forward, followed by Jeongguk, leaving the girl all to her self.

Taehyung could surely feel Jeongguk's presence, telling him he is walking right beside him and the fact that they really are going to the library. 

Taehyung enters the library, hearing the door close behind him.

"Uh Jeongguk?" Taehyung turns around and says.

"Yeah?" Jeongguk replies, feeling hot all of the sudden.

"Can you please put these books back? I need to find new ones to read." Taehyung says with pleading eyes and who is Jeongguk to deny.

There so much to still be said and be settled between them but they have plenty of time for that.

"Okay." Jeongguk comes forward and takes the books from Taehyung's hands.

Taehyung walks towards the book section, climbing the ladder to take better look at the books. Jeongguk was done placing the books considering they were only four.

Jeongguk walks to the section where Taehyung currently is and immediately regrets it. Why? Because first, Taehyung was wearing a crop top sweater and secondly he was on the ladder, reaching for his book that made his petite waist and hips on full display for Jeongguk. (*cough* infinity *cough* lmao)

Taehyung was more than aware of Jeongguk's presence than Jeongguk himself. The Crown Prince quits staring, making sure to ask his mother to change Taehyung's maid who picks these clothes for Taehyung or maybe not.

"You'll fall." Jeongguk says, gaining Taehyung's attention.

"No I won't." Taehyung chuckles. "I must say, the palace library is magnificent." Taehyung one step up the ladder and Jeongguk is quick to rush towards him.

Taehyung yelps when he feels a secured yet gentle hold on his sides of waist and in a moment, he is lifted up. For Jeongguk, Taehyung weighted like a feather.

"Pri----". Taehyung couldn't complete what he was going to say as he was brought face to face with Jeongguk and so, so close.

Jeongguk's hands were on Taehyung's exposed waist and the warmth made Taehyung sighs in content. Their noses almost touch and eyes staring intently.

Jeongguk realises what he did and looks away, retreating his hands because he didn't wanted to make Taehyung uncomfortable but Taehyung quickly grabs Jeongguk's hands and places them back on his waist.

Jeongguk still couldn't look at Taehyung so the omega brings his hand to Jeongguk's side of the face and slowly makes him face him. Jeongguk was scared this time, scared that Taehyung might reject him again because after every happy encounter, they ended up drifting away and he didn't wanted it to happen again.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers and Jeongguk finally holds his gaze.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung says, eyes shining.

"Me too." Jeongguk utters as Taehyung caresses his cheek. The omega smiles, his both hands now falling on Jeongguk's chest.

"I just won't be able to handle you being apart this time I swear." Jeongguk says and Taehyung feels so bad and guilty, like he has been ever since he pushed Jeongguk away.

"You won't because I'm not going anywhere now." Or ever. With that said, Taehyung leans forward and locks his lips Jeongguk.

The younger doesn't respond and Taehyung panics. He pulls away from the kiss, tears about to fall but Jeongguk pulls him closer by his waist.

"Promise?" Jeongguk asks, a plea laced in his voice.

"Promise." Taehyung whispers, assured and confirmed that no matter what, Jeongguk is all he wishes to be with.

Now it's Jeongguk who captures Taehyung's lips. They keep it still for a while, a sweet touch of lips that leaves both of them delighted. Jeongguk them moves his lips slowly, letting Taehyung move along. Taehyung circles his arms around Jeongguk's neck and grips his hair, pulling him closer, gesturing Jeongguk to deepen the kiss.

Jeongguk gets the signal and presses his lips hard on the omega's, his tongue prying into Taehyung's mouth as he tastes every corner making sure to remember every detail and Taehyung moans when their tongues meet.

Jeongguk hoists Taehyung up from his thighs and the omega locks his legs behind Jeongguk's waist. Taehyung is slammed lightly to the wall as Jeongguk moves his hand inside Taehyung's sweater, caressing his hand up and down at Taehyung's sides.

They break the kiss, lips swollen and breathing heavy but Jeongguk doesn't wastes his time and dives for Taehyung's neck and breathes in Taehyung's scent then starts prepping kisses on his neck. Taehyung tilts his neck as Jeongguk sucks harshly making the blonde whimper.

Taehyung feels himself shaking at the blissful pleasure he feels at just Jeongguk kissing his neck but it's too much for him. Taehyung grips Jeongguk's shoulder tightly when the Alpha kisses his Adam's apple and then proceeding to sucks and bite all over his exposed neck.

Taehyung moans when Jeongguk sucks at his sweet spot and the Alpha smirks against his skin. Jeongguk after being satisfied with the marks at Taehyung's neck, captures Taehyung's lips again with much more passion that has Taehyung lost in the bliss.

"You're so beautiful." Jeongguk mumbles against Taehyung's lips and the omega smiles weakly, humming in response because he knows he won't be able to speak.

Mate. Both their wolves howl in joy.

----------------------------

^body goals....seriously 😍😍🔥

^😂😂

^Jeongguk notices everything Taehyung does. BISHH JEONGGUK CALLED TAEHYUNG BEAUTIFUL. *sobs hysterically for good* ❤❤

-------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked the chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 11K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...
110K 1.5K 30
I do Captain America Tony Stark Hawkeye Bruce Banner Thor Loki Peter Parker Bucky And maybe so other if I get requests.
1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...