๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

FORTY FIVE

6.6K 168 42
By mundanez

"Okay. You guys do realize that just because I acted in a movie where I was in a fake relationship with someone, doesn't mean I'm like a pro at it in real life, right?"

"If you're not good for this, then what are you good for, really?"

Noah glared at Alex as he entered the hotel room.

"Nice to see you again, Noah," Katherine smiled.

"You too, Katherine. It's been, what? A couple of weeks?"

"When you were with Ross, right?"

"Right."

"Wow, you have friends other than Kat? I'm shocked."

"You know all this bitchiness, Alex, it's got me thinking you have a crush on me or something."

"As if," she scoffed, "I'm just naturally a bitch. Plus, I wouldn't want my best friends sloppy seconds."

"Speaking of, where is the lady of the hour?"

"She went to go pick up Doc."

"Lovely," Noah huffed as he threw himself back on the bed, "of course she'd call me over, rushing me, only not to be here when I actually get here."

"You know her and what she's like. I don't know why you'd expect any less."

Noah only shrugged as the girls continued to get ready, it not being long before the door opened and Kat came in, Doc running ahead of her and straight to bed with Noah. He wasn't surprised to see him but Kat definitely was.

"Noah... what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" Noah frowned, "You texted me to come here."

"I most definitely didn't," Kat chuckled, taking the leash on Doc off.

"What are you talking about? I literally got a text from you asking me to-"

"Wait," she sighed, "Let me guess, I asked you to be my date tonight to Robert's party?"

Noah nodded, "To, and I quote 'make Tom's bitch ass jealous'... which now that I think about it, I probably should've known you wouldn't call Tom a bitch ass."

"I most definitely wouldn't," she chuckled, "So, sorry to have wasted your time but you can go. I definitely do not need you to make Tom jealous."

Alex groaned but Kat simply brushed her off, taking her phone from its spot where it was charging.

Noah was going to leave, he had no problem doing so but when he got a threatening text from Alex, he knew he couldn't give up so easily.

"Actually," he began, getting Kat's attention, "Going to a Robert Downey Jr. party sounds fucking amazing so really, you'd be helping me out."

Kat hesitated. She knew with Alex's influence, Noah could be easily persuaded to do something he didn't want to do.

But she just couldn't resist Noah or his stupid puppy dog eyes, so she sighed, nodding.

"Fine. You can be my date to the party."

"Yes!"

"But Alex, that means you have to be Carter's date."

"Fuck. I forgot about him. Why is he coming anyway?"

"He's our friend. Be nice to him."

"Whatever," Alex huffed, "Now go get dressed."

"Yes, mom."

The four were soon at the party in no time, Carter meeting them there, excited for the party to begin.

This was the first time Kat was meeting everyone herself, but it was a lot easier meeting all these famous people with her friends by her side.

After an hour passed, she was surprised she didn't make a bigger fool of herself yet.

Meanwhile, Chris Pratt was growing frustrated after having not eaten yet.

"When do we get to eat?" he finally complained out loud, "I'm hungry!"

"The kid hasn't gotten here yet. We can't eat without him."

"He'll be fine if we don't wait for him," he continued to whine, "Besides- it's his own fault for not being here on time."

"Sorry I'm late!" an out of breath Tom called out as he ran into the living room.

Felicity, Harrison and Jacob were with him, all shooting sorry looks.

Robert looked between Tom who Felicity was holding onto and Kat who shot Noah a weird look when he put an arm around her shoulder.

He brushed it off though deciding to deal with that at another time since he didn't want to keep his guests waiting any longer, "Okay, let's have dinner."

As he and Susan guided everyone to the dining room, Kat shrugged Noah's arm off, frowning at him, "What are you doing?"

"I- your shoulder looked comfortable?" he smiled softly, hoping she'd accept the huge lie.

"I swear to God, Noah if you do that crappy shoulder bit, I'll chop your balls off."

"Feisty much?" Noah frowned as he followed her with the others, Alex giving him a secretive thumbs up

Kat was creeped out to say the least.

She was able to brush the shoulder thing off, and even when Noah pulled open the chair for her to sit in but when he attempted to feed her a piece of his dessert, she had enough.

"Seriously. What is wrong with you? Why are you acting so weird?"

"I'm not acting weird!" Noah defended himself, "I'm acting like I would any normal day."

"No. Any normal day you wouldn't be paying attention to me at all- you'd be all over the Avengers."

"The Avengers don't look as good as you do," Noah said smoothly, a smirk on his face.

Any other day Kat would just laugh and assume he was joking but this time around she was beyond confused.

"Okay, if we're all done eating. The festivities shall continue outside," Robert announced as he stood up, Susan already joining him with others.

Tom stood up too, stopping when he saw Kat still sitting with Noah.

"Are you... are you not going outside?"

"Yeah," she smiled, "In a second, I just need a moment with Noah."

Tom reluctantly nodded, following the others outside, the dining room soon being empty with only Noah and Kat with the hired servers waiting nearby for them to leave too.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Why do you keep asking me this?"

"Because something is clearly wrong with you."

"Nothing is wrong with me," Noah huffed as he stood up.

Kat quickly got up too, stopping him before he could leave.

"I swear to god, if you don't tell me-"

Noah cut her off by bringing her to him, kissing her before she could say, or do, anything else.

Kat was surprised but found herself kissing back, until she realized what was going on.

She pulled away, clearing her throat, "What was that?"

"That was me kissing you," Noah smirked, "Maybe we could sneak off to one of the rooms, have some fun?"

"Not only is that disrespectful to Robert- I am not having sex with you. We ended things, remember?"

"Yeah but before we could even try things out," he huffed, "You ended us before we could even see if anything between us would work."

"I- I didn't even know you wanted to try things out," Kat frowned, definitely shocked with this turn of events.

"Of course I did, Kat. I-I know we were only meant to be friends with benefits but..."

"You caught feelings."

"And I'm sure you would've too if it weren't for fucking Spider-man."

Kat was at loss for words, unsure of what to say or feel and Noah could see this, so he smiled reassuringly at her, "You don't have to decide anything right now but when you do... maybe you could be the one to ask me on a date?"

"Me?"

"I'm leaving it up to you, Katalina. The ball is in your court."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
108K 4.1K 60
FANBOY โ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. โž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of shit going on while they have plans for...
73.5K 1K 14
This is a long imagine which is about your life and how you met Tom Holland. I promise you, it's much better than what it sounds like! Hope you like...
93.2K 2.8K 12
โ› walk through fire for you just let me adore you โœ in which tom meets his co-stars best friend and can't help but fall for her. SOCIAL ME...