RWBY: The Lethal Protector

By -_OutLaw-Rising_-

I'm (YN). I'm a huntsmen in training. Everyone has their own reason for being in Beacon. Whether it be that y... More

1: Friends
2: Dorms
3: Hangouts
4: Sleepover
5: Emerald Grounds
6: Paranoid
7: Their Hunger
8: Family
9: Obsession
10: Hunting the Hungry
11: The Buried Past
12: Disruptive Classmates
13: Disruptive Classmates PT2
14: Nerves and Weakness
15: The Date
16: Secrets and Trust
17: House Party
18: Change
19: Beacon Falls
21: The Lethal Protector

20: VENOM

2.8K 37 31
By -_OutLaw-Rising_-

Ruby's POV
The mechanical fist was stopped and I heard the sound of growling and low hissing... I looked over and my eyes widened..

Venom: Are you alright? Are either of you harmed?
Ruby: You!
Roman: About time you showed up!

Before I could respond, Roman hit Venom with the other arm, knocking him away. Venom stopped their own fall and growled loudly, roaring.

Venom: Stay away from her you bitch!
Roman: Why don't you come here and make me! Ill show you why no one fucks with me!

Venom charged towards him and Roman fired a sound wave and flame dust, catching Venom and forcing them to stop dead in their tracks.

Roman: Hah! I've been waiting for this! This is for Neo!!

Roman ran towards Venom and punched them across the face. Venom screeched in pain as Roman started beating on Venom. I used my semblamce to get Weiss out of the area and darted back to see if I could expose a weakness in Roman's suit.

Meanwhile, with Scream

Yang's POV
I used my semblance to try to will the grimm creature into submission. But... After while, it stopped moving. I know I didn't kill it because It still covered me...

Scream: what the hell? What's going on with it?

Suddenly I got punched in the face and staggered back, landing into debris.

???: You're not Venom, But I'd be happy to kill you, xiao long.

I looked up and I saw a large Grimm that looked similar to Venom.

Scream: What the fuck are you?!
???: Your damnation.
Scream: Like hell is my death going to be that ugly!

The grey grimm charged towards me and I jumped over it, using several of tendrils to grab it by the ankles. Lifting it up, I slammed it to the floor and threw it around. The grimm suddenly broke from my grip and formed its hands into a scythe and hammer. I readied myself and narrowly dodged any incoming attack that it launched a claw and grabbed my hair, grabbing my face. I screeched in pain. I used my actual hand to force it away with a punch. As the grimm recoiled in pain, I recovered and saw Blake in the distance. I grabbed the Grimm by the neck and started to force it into a choke hold when it suddenly protruded spikes from its back, stabbing me.

Venom's POV
We managed to knock the suit's arm away and got up. We tackled the machine down but got hit by a sound blast. The symbiote was slightly forced off me until Ruby shot the sound canon.

Ruby: Theres only one loud thing that can hear and that's ME!
Venom: Ruby. Stay back!
Ruby: This is MY fight to!

As Ruby continued shooting at the mech, we started to break it down. Piece by piece, we eventually broke the machine's arm and got rid of some of the dust containers. Roman managed to grab us by the head and swat Ruby away. He grabbed us by the neck and the top of our jaw, ripping it away. Screeching in pain, Roman was laughing until a yellow symbiote was thrown into him, knocking him back and away from us.

(YN): who the hell is that?!
Venom: One of our offspring. It's Scream
(YN): Offspring?! Who the hell did you mate with?
Venom: The biology Isn't like that.
(YN): Whatever, Who is in the symbiote?!
Venom: Yang Xiao Long. An ideal host for her.
(YN): Yang.. And a Symbiote?!

Scream got up from Romans suit and looked over, using her hair to rip apart the machine.

Venom: What are you doing?!

Scream then started to screech and freak out, unaware of the fire dust that was around her. Bursting into flames, the military mech suit exploded and blew Scream away. We caught Yang as the Scream symbiote started to retreat back into her. We helped her stand up and she looked over at us and then back at herself...

Yang:..when...w-wha..
Venom: Our spawn, Scream. Take care of her and ensure that she becomes a hero.

Yang looked up at me and I turned around to see Blake and Ruby.

Blake: Weiss is wounded. She needs some time to get better..
Venom: Ruby. Ensure Weiss' safety. Blake, help Yang get out of here. We have a brother to silence.
Blake: Alright. Ya-ANG!

We turned around and saw around we saw... A giant grey blade being pierced through Yang's chest... Almost immediently, Scream started to bond with her and heal her wound but with Scream being too young, it was unlikely that Yang would recover with the blade inside her... We looked over and we saw Riot. We rawred in anger and charged for him. Ruby shot at him and he turned his hands into twin scythes, clashing with her as he deflected her attacks. Ruby used what little strength she had left to stand in the clash against Riot as he used a claw to cut her stamach, leaving a cut.

Riot: You'll die, like everyone else.
Venom: We beg to differ!

We grabbed Riot by his upper use and threw him away from Ruby as he held her close.

Venom: Will you be alright?
Ruby:..l-let me see your face..

We nodded and Venom's face peeled back to show my face...

Ruby:...y-you're on our side..?
(YN): Ive always been on your side. Maybe not in the way you would want to think of, but I always have been.
Ruby: Mhm... Now g-go.. Kick his butt

I nodded and Venom covered our face and we sat her down with WBY and charged straight for Riot.

Venom narrowly dodged an incoming attack from Riot as he launched a large scythe towards him. Grabbing the weapon, Venom forced Riot of the ground and launched him towards the ground. Catching his fall, Riot stood tall and smirked as Venom glared.

Riot/Mercury: I see you've gotten stronger over the years
Venom/(YN): Strong enough to shove your fake legs up your ass.

Riot hissed as his hanf began to form a ball covered in spikes. Jumping into the air, Riot slammed the ball down near Venom, who grabbed it and threw it back. Ignoring the impact of the attack, Riot came charging for Venom. As Riot began to claw and slash at Venom, Small bits of the symbiote began to emerge and stab into Riot's leg. Venom, making a shield to defend against Riot's advances, healed the wounds he sustained and kicked Riot away with mighty force. As Riot staggered back, laughing, he raised his arms.

Riot: You have a strong host. But you'll never be strong enough!

Pulnging his arms into the floor, Venom jumped and barely dodged several of incoming spears and spikes spawned by the symbiote. Breaking one of the spears off, Venom roared.

(YN): alright, so what are our chances? What can we do?
Venom: I'm honestly suprised we managed to make it this far.
(YN): What?! What are our chanced?!
Venom: Almost... Id say we have just about a 30% chance of winning.
(YN): Damn it!
Riot: Tick Tock!

A stinging pain suddenly raced through our body as Riot slashed at our chest, pinning us down. He grabbed us by the jaw and started to pull it off, causing us to screech in pain... Until a sudden burst of dust hit Riot in the chest, forcing him off.

Venom narrowly dodged an incoming attack from Riot as he launched a large scythe towards him. Grabbing the weapon, Venom forced Riot of the ground and launched him towards the ground. Catching his fall, Riot stood tall and smirked as Venom glared.

Riot/Mercury: I see you've gotten stronger over the years
Venom/(YN): Strong enough to shove your fake legs up your ass.

Riot hissed as his hanf began to form a ball covered in spikes. Jumping into the air, Riot slammed the ball down near Venom, who grabbed it and threw it back. Ignoring the impact of the attack, Riot came charging for Venom. As Riot began to claw and slash at Venom, Small bits of the symbiote began to emerge and stab into Riot's leg. Venom, making a shield to defend against Riot's advances, healed the wounds he sustained and kicked Riot away with mighty force. As Riot staggered back, laughing, he raised his arms.

Riot: You have a strong host. But you'll never be strong enough!

Pulnging his arms into the floor, Venom jumped and barely dodged several of incoming spears and spikes spawned by the symbiote. Breaking one of the spears off, Venom roared.

(YN): alright, so what are our chances? What can we do?
Venom: I'm honestly suprised we managed to make it this far.
(YN): What?! What are our chanced?!
Venom: Almost... Id say we have just about a 30% chance of winning.
(YN): Damn it!
Riot: Tick Tock!

A stinging pain suddenly raced through our body as Riot slashed at our chest, pinning us down. He grabbed us by the jaw and started to pull it off, causing us to screech in pain... Until a sudden burst of dust hit Riot in the chest, forcing him off.

Yang: Stay away from him, you bitch...
(YN): aliens...hah..
Venom: Now!

Venom suddenly jumped out of the way. Looking back, We saw that Weiss and Blake were all firing bursts of dust at Riot.

Weiss: Stay away from him, you bitch...
(YN): aliens...hah..
Venom: Now!

Venom suddenly jumped out of the way. Looking back, We saw that Weiss and Blake were all firing bursts of dust at Riot. As Riot tried to close in on them, We used our tendrils to grab a burning debris of Roman's suit and we hit Riot with it, causing him to stagger back. Ignoring me, he raced towards RWBY... Until I grabbed him from behind, forcing a dust canister into his throat.

Riot: W-Who! Do y-AGH.. YOU t-think.. You ARE?!
Venom:... I am. VENOM.

I kicked him away from me and into another burst of dust, causing him to burn.

Riot/Mercury: Agh! Y-You...!
Venom/(YN): Mom always did call you a demon. It's time I sent you back to hell.

Mercury began to burn as Riot died off... Burning the last traces of what was my brother...

We immediately made our way to RWBY to ensure their safety. With Scream healing Yang's wound and Ruby's aura healing hers, all seemingly turned out well...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 131 40
After crashing into the planet you now know as remnant you quickly realise that you are stuck here forever with your friend. Choosing to settle down...
13.1K 508 36
(Y/N): "The world will see the truth, judgement, and....Carnage." Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are gamer that you were playing the video game Mar...
62.3K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
141K 2.2K 27
Y/N L/N, part time lab assistant, is trying to make his way in the world to help pay his way through Beacon, Until one day the lab brought in an aste...