Highschool DXD X Gamer

By DrexhunterCross

You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you h... More

The Awakening
A New You, A New Problem
Time to level up!
The Date and everything that comes after
Facing Ria's
A New friend
The Fallen Angels
Meeting the Lightning Dragon
Notice
Votes have been tallied
A Trial
The New Blade
The New Familiar
Her Fiance
Training Camp
Rating game
Celebrations With Conflict
Something that needs to be done
The Two Priests
Fighting for the factions
The Incoming Fight!
The Meeting
Our Fight
Time to check out the place (Filler)
Part Two
Meet and Greet
Truth and a Cure
Going Back
What Happened!?
Summoned
Notice

We're coming back!

17.6K 394 501
By DrexhunterCross

Start song at 30 seconds in.

[Isa Pov]

Isa was holding Y/N's hand... His hand was was shaking in her's and held on to tight to her his eyes had just turned from it's beautiful E/c to a lifeless grey.... Then dark black. She could see the fear in him coming out.

Y/N: "Something's happening. I can't see, I can't hear.... I need to go... I'm sorry."

Asia: "Y/N... Y/N!"

He becomes lifeless and suddenly a dark black sludge forms around him. Rias and Akeno use magic to try get him out, but it had no effect, Serefall even tries and still nothing. Then the black sludge shrinks and disintegrates.

Rias: "What?"

Akeno covered her mouth and everyone could see a few tears escaping as she silently cry's as she try's to stop the tears. While Isa and Asia are also about to cry.

Azazel: "I'm sorry we'll have to grieve later." An explosion can be heard outside "we can't worry about him now! Leonidas said he was being taken to another world. The way i see it, he's the lucky one."

Isa: "You want to say that again!"

Just then a magic a can be felt, then the world stops in motion. The only people who aren't effected are the four leaders with Rias, Isa, Xenovia, Kiba and Irina  

Isa: "What's going on! It's like the world stopped?"

Rias: "Gasper!"

Everyone looks at her, confused then Isa remembers

Isa: "Right Y/N did mention she was being attacked by..."

An explosion can be heard outside, then multiple people can be seen coming down from the sky on magic circles.

Isa: "Who the hell are these people?!"

Serefall: "Magicians!"

Isa: "What?"

Serefall:  "There so rude, I'm a real life magic girl and there flat out ignoring me!"

Michael: "That still doesn't explain this power though?"

Azazel: "It's that half vampire girl, she must've been forced into a Balance Breaker scenario."

Isa: "That makes sense, she is able to stop time... But she would never do anything like this!"

Sircezch: "He's not saying she is... She's being forced to do this... Oh dear child what is happening?"

Rias: "They will pay for attacking my household and for taking Y/N away from us!"

Azazel: "I doubt it was them..."

They all looked at Azazel confused

Isa: "What!"

The room shakes as an explosion hits the other side of the building.

Azazel: "We can ask that question later on. For now, our forces are being destroyed."

Serefall: "To make it worse, there are so many of them out there this could cause a problem."

Michael: "Were trapped like rats... So the saying goes. But we need to take action very soon, or we will soon follow like our guards."

Sirzech: "Agreed if this caries on... We may have a problem."

He turns to his sister.

Sirzech: "Rias, Isa, you two will need to head to Gasper and helper her, if were able to stop them using her powers, then we may be able to change this tide of battle." He looks out the window "I personally don't want to send you two alone..."

Rias: "Don't you worry, Gasper is a member of my household, it's my responsibility to look after her!"

Vali: "Shouldn't we prefer to take that vampire out, along with these humans outside!" He says looking at the humans.

Isa: "WHY YOU!"

Azazel: "That's enough Vali... We don't need this right now. Were trying to make peace here. Not a war."

Vali: "Sorry it's hard for me to do nothing, like this."

Azazel: "Fair enough... Why don''t you make some friends outside. I'm sure seeing the White Dragon would scare there ranks. What do you say?"

Vali just smiles 

Vali: "It would be a pleasure!"

He fly's out attacking those things and everyone just watches him.

Isa: "Would it be bad to hope he fails."

Everyone looks at her. But she just shrugs her shoulders.

Rias: "Come on we don't have much time."

Isa: "Right!"

They walk over creating a magic circle, but before they leave Azazel hands Isa a little gift so she can go into balance breaker. If things come down to it. Then like that they vanish and are in the room where they left Gasper.

Isa: "Gasper!"

Rias: "Koneko!"

Isa: "Nothing... This place is destroyed!"

Rias: "We need to keep on moving! Come on."

Isa: "Right!"

They slowly leave the room and start searching for Gasper... However back in the meeting room, Sirzechs was still staring at where his sister was only moments ago and makes a clicking sound with his mouth annoyed.

Sirzechs: "We need to take care of these magicians... As soon as Gasper is saved, we can start our counter measure!"

Michael: "It seems someone is telephoning to us now?"

Sirzech opens his eyes in surprise. 

Sirzech: "I know this magic! But how?"

Suddenly a girl pops up out of the circle  

???: "Well if it isn't the unworthy devils kings. Mr Sirzechs and little Ms Serefall."

Serefall:"Explain yourself what are you doing here!"

Sirzech: "Katerea Leviathan, descendant of the first Leviathan."

Katerea: "I'm here to bring Destruction and Chaos!" 

She lifts her staff into the air and the building explodes.

Isa and Rias see the destruction as the building is set on fire and a large cloud of smoke.

Rias: "Oh no!"

Isa: "There alright right?"

Then all of a sudden a ball of magic erupts from the building and they can see everyone inside was alright as the three leaders are keeping the bubble stable. 

Isa: "Thank goodness there all safe." 

Rias: "Come on... We need to go find Gasper and Koneko."

Isa turns around to see Rias walking off.

Isa: "R-right!"

The girls start searching for the two girls and finally found them being held captive by a few magicians, but thankfully Isa finally gave Gasper some blood.  Which in turn saved everyone. They rushes out side to see everyone fighting while the Leaders still have there magic circle protecting everyone while Irinina, Xenovia and Kiba fight off the remaining forces...  Rias runs over with Gasper by her side.

Rias: "This is to dangerous. Which is why i need you to look after Gasper for me Brother."

Sirzechs has his one hand up, while looking at the two.

Sirzech: "Of course, she's safe with me!"

Gasper: "Where is Y/N?"

Rias: "I don't know, but we will find him, i promise."

She runs out of the shield with Koneko and Isa already taking out the remaining magicians

Koneko: "Please tell me we can kill these guys already!"

Isa just knocked out the one magician and turned to Koneko

Isa: "Were suppose to protect this area, until the magic circle closes. So let's focus on that."

The fight starts breaking out as the group starts to take on the magicians, with Gasper watching the entire thing cowering in fear, but in her state of fear and terror she speaks up.

Gasper: "Rias! Please let me help... I can fight to... I want to earn my place... So!" She takes a deep breath and bring her hands together. "I'm going to destroy this magical barrier stopping time."

Rias: "Wait Gas-"

Before she could finish that sentence the curse was destroyed and all those who were frozen in time are finally awake.

Akeno: "What's going on?"

Asia: "Weren't we inside?"

Sona: "Questions for later!" She see's a magic spell coming her way, but swat it aside. "It's time to fight!"

Tsubaki: "Already on it president."

With the help of everyone finally breaking out of the time lapse barrier they were able to take down the remaining magicians with little effort, then suddenly they see Azazel finally taking out Katernia Leviathan, while also cutting his left arm off... Stopping her from taking him with her to the next life.

When all was said and done... They had finally defeated the remaining magicians and betrayed faction.

Azazel: "Well... I believe it time to finally make pea-"

He was punched to the floor with the balance breaker undoing itself. He only stands up and looks at his attacker with a smug grin.

Azazel: "He got me! I must be losing my edge. Bad Vali!"

Vali: "Sorry Azazel, thinks look more interesting on this side!"

Isa: "Vali your the one who betrayed us!"

Azazel: "I can understand, however there is something i would like to ask you."

Vali: "What?"

Azazel: "You know my vice governor general, well he's recently informed me of a faction, that has been gathering the dangerous. Element and members of the three great powers! What were they called! Oh yes... The Khaos Brigade."

Sirzech: "Chaos sounds accurate!"

Serefall: "Who ever's in charge must be strong... But why would anyone gather such dangerous people together?"

Azazel: "So i'm pretty sure i know who is leading you... Ophis the Ouroboros Dragon."

Rias: "Ophis no way!" 

Isa: "Who is that?"

Rias: " The Infinite Dragon God, a dragon so strong even god was afraid of it!"

Vali: "Its true that i have aligned myself with Ophis, but believe me neither one of us has the slightness interest in world domination... We are merrily formed to in order to use our power, that is all!"

Azazel: "Well that makes more sense, conspiring with Katerea did seem a bit beneath you. But even so, both of you had devil titles stolen from you."

Serefall: "He's a Devil king descendant too!"

Rias: "What are you saying!"

Vali: "My name is Vali Lucifer!"

Sirzechs: "WHAT!"

He cracks his knuckles as he stares down the small devil

Isa: "Lucifer!"

Rias: "No!"

Vali: "I am a direct decendant of one of the dead devil kings, my mother was a human. So i am a half blood. My father was the former son of the devil king Lucifer."

Isa: "No it can't be true!"

Sirzechs: "Of course, half human... There's no way we would have known."

Azazel: "While you have the blood of a real devil king, since your also a human. You happen to also be possessed by the Vanishing Dragon! So basically... Your a joke really!"

Vali: "I personally prefer miracle personally!" He shows his devil wings and everyone is shocked seeing eight wings! "But to each there own!"

 Azazel: "I have a feeling this will be the best Vanishing Dragon that has ever existed. Past , Present, Future"

Isa: 'Best!' 

She forms a fist and bites her lip.

Vali: "Issabela  Hyoudou. Fate can be cruel wouldn't you agree!"

Isa: "Yeah!"

Vali: "I am the strongest dragon! And i carry with me the blood of a devil king. But you are just a lowly human before becoming a devil you weren't even an impressive student in highschool. Besides that boosted gear of yours you are nothing! I wanted to kill the Lightning Dragon over you... He seemed more of a challenge."

Isa: "You got a point to this Vali!"

Vali: "I do! I think you should try harder. Maybe you should try being an avenger. I could kill your parents if you like. If i take something as precious as your mother and father away from you. Surely you could act on the tragic fate... Your parents may actually be thankful for me killing them in the end. Any death i give them, it would be far more entertaining than there boring life... I can't even do it to the Lightning dragon becuase he's already lost everything... Except you?"

She looks up shocked.

Vali: "He seems to care for you so... I wonder how killing you would send him off..."

Isa: 'What....'

Vali: "Lets find out shall we!"

Isa then feel Vali striker her in the stomach, making her heave over in pain, Rias and Akeno throw magic at Vali while takes on the two devil girls, not taking him long. Isa looks up and a bit of blood can be seen traveling down her lip.

Isa: "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

Ddraig: "Ready!"

She nods and lifts her sacred gear to the sky.

Isa: "Balance Breaker!"

Her armor begins to form around her showing her balance breaker state.

Vali: "You aren't even a challenge little girl!"

He throws a punch, but she duct underneath the attack and punches his side, but it does nothing, Vali grabs her by the stems of her hair and swings her around making her crash into a building. But she gets up again and charges at Vali. Over and Over again!

She put up more than a decent fight, even for a time it looked like she was going to win, but Vali was angry... He wanted a challenge.... As she left marks on Vali's chest plate, but every time she boosted her power, Vali was able to take her power. When all was said and done... She was on the floor, heaving in pain as she grabs her lower chest as blood drips from her mouth... 

Vali: "Is that all!" He lands down beside her. "You are just a fool!" He kicks her side and recoils in pain grabbing her side.

Rias: "Leave her alone!"

Then Vali turns to see Sona, Tsubaki, Rias and Akeno standing in a line creating a large ball of magic and fire it at Vali, but he catches the ball of energy and absorbs it.

Vali: "Don't even pretend like were even on the same level..."

Albion: "Do you smell that?"

Vali: "What is it Albion."

Albion: "That Priest and Vampire wench, they seem to both have Y/N's scent... Even the women with black hair has it... She has the strongest amount..."

Vali: " I understand now!"

He puts his hand up and creates a small ball of energy.

Vali: "I'll make Y/N an avenger... He will be more of a challenge than this... Let's go for the weak!"

Rias: "RUN!"

But Gasper and Asia are both cowering in fear...

Vali: "Die!"

He throws the orb of energy heading for the two girls. The devil kings wanted to move, but they were to slow to intervene.

Just then a dark portal pops up in front of the two girls... 

A women wearing armor just jumped in front of Asia and Gasper, she brings up her shield, blocking the incoming attack. It explodes on her, but all three of them are fine as the women jumped on top of the girls. 

Lydia: "Are you alright?"

The girls nod, just then a person steps out of the Portal with heavy armor and has a long-sword resting on his right shoulder with stranger armor on, he's wearing armor that kind of looks like scales and bones mixed together.

As he steps out of the darkness surrounding the portal they see the devil wings protruding from his back, but then the person stares at Isa who's on the floor barely breathing.

[Y/N Pov]

Y/N: "VALI!"

Akeno: "Y/N?"

Rias: "Is that really him?"

Asia: "Y/N..."

Vali: "You finally made it!" He jumps into the air "Now let us have our glo-" 

Y/N plants his sword in to the ground and walks over to Isa heaving in pain. When she looks up to Y/N he's already holding hand as he picks her up bridal style. 

Isa: "Y-you....C-came....."

Y/N: "Of course i would, i'm not letting going to let you go..."

You can feel Vali about to attack you, but you jump back missing his attack. You place Isa with Asia, she then starts to heal her. But before you leave Isa tightens her grip on your hand.

Isa: "I'm so glad your here..."

You kneel down beside her and kiss her forehead.

Y/N: "You are so brave Isa. Thank you... For everything... You are a fighter.... Never forget that."

She just smiles and rests her head on Asia's lap while she slowly starts to heal her.

Vali: "So you finally made it to the party."

You get up and walk over to your long sword made of dragon bone as you rest it on your shoulder again.

You don't even look angry... You just take a deep breath and look at Vali.

Y/N: "Vali."

He looks at you confused not sensing any anger in your voice.

Y/N: "You have. No idea.... How badly you fucked up!"

You vanish and in front of his eyes and smash your sword into his shoulder, making him plummet to the earth creating a huge crater. He grabs his shoulder and looks up, to see you hovering in the sky with some blood dripping off your swords tip and your calm face gone, with nothing but darkness in your eyes..

Y/N: "LET ME SHOW YOU!"

Vali gets out of the crater and starts laughing.

Vali: "This is what i wanted. A Challenge, a true challenge!!! I wi-"

You dig your sword through his right shoulder and push him to the floor, with your foot now on his neck.

Y/N: "You talk to much, just like your Sacred Gear!"

You start turning the sword to the inside his shoulder. He screams out in pain, then you pull your sword to the one side.

*CRACK*

He screams out in pain and everyone just stares at you then Vali... Vali looks into your eyes in between breaths

Y/N: "I'm sorry, were you using that arm!"

He looks to his right arm,  to see it was no longer there and was a meter away in the crater.... He just looks up at you, with your heel digging into his throat.

Y/N: "I always had a nasty habit of breaking my toys!"

He tries to kick you away by kicking your face, but you jump back missing his attacks while resting your sword on your shoulder like before, he grabs his shoulder breathing heavy as he realize his arm is actually gone now and is shaking. He looks at you and creates his wings fly's above you, trying to create some distance.

Vali: "You will die here!"

He holds his left hand out and starts absorbing your magic. But you just stand there and take the attack. When he's finally done, he's laughing so hard you would think he a made scientist. 

Vali: "What will you do now Y/N!!!! You can't use your sacred gear now and you can't hope to attack me without any kind of magic."

You plant your sword into the ground and cross your arms staring Vali down. Your arm guards were digging into your skin... You could feel them drawing some blood along your arm. You just smile and talk to Leo in your head.

Y/N: 'Ready!'

Leo: "Always!"

You pull your arms back in a quick movement and Vali just looks at you and laughs.

Vali: "Was that suppose to do something."

Just then he see's blood dripping from your forearms going to your fingers and through the armor. 

Vali: "You inflict pain on yourself. What do you hope to do!?" He chuckles even more now and crosses his arm in triumph "Do you want to end your suffering as quickly as possible, begging for a quick death for a quick death."

You just smile and lift your arms up and slowly a bit of blood, pours over your arms and a slight trickle of blood covers the right side of your face, then all of a sudden the blood starts moving around your body, as it sticks to the armor and skin... You now looked blood read.

Vali: "What is this?"

You click your neck to the side and kneel down by your sword making it almost look like your doing a knights vow. 

(Action your doing)

You look up at Vali and just chuckle. 

Y/N: "You know the funny thing is Vali. Your right. I can't use my sacred gear. At least that was before. But then again... Everything changes with time!"

You stand up leaving the sword on the ground but is also covered in blood and slowly starts to change from bone to a fine metal/crystal blade.

Then all of a sudden a Y/N's body is blood encased into a large ball of red and white...

Akeno: " What's going on?!" 

Rias: " I don't know?"

 Light can be seen from inside the ball as the light changes constantly, then the ball becomes hard, no longer taking on it's water like state.... Then a crack can be seen running down the side.... Then two hands come out of the ball and pulls it apart. Then something steps out an armor unknown before, then an unholy scream can be heard.

[Blood Lust has reached Max]
You are able to control your anger and are able to slip in and out of it with will. 

Leo: "I"M BACK!"

Y/N: "How does it feel to back?"

Leo flecks your right hand and then you hear an ungodly dragon cry from Vali.

Leo/Y/N: "I haven't felt this good in a few millennia!"

Albion: "How can this be!?"

Vali: "What are you talking abut?"

Y/N/Leo: "He's referring to the fact that Leo is no longer being held back by that vicious Pure magic curse."

His eyes open wide with shock. 

Y/N/Leo: "Also!" You flex your left hand. "He didn't only get a new body. He's as strong as he is in his prime." You cracked your knuckles "To make it even worse, were now one... Meaning your skill, of absorbing power ends now. Plus i gain a few new abilities."

Vali: "Really, do you hope to beat me with a new body!"

You appear behind him grabbing his neck and tighten your grip.

Y/N/Leo: "Let's see how you like being sucked dry!"

You tighten your grip and slowly his magic comes into your body. He was fighting back trying to hit you. But you tighten your grip... Then slowly, he can't even move anymore and he becomes limp losing all his power an energy from before. You grab his left arm and pull off the orb from his arm guard, making his sacred gear armor crumble then throw him to the floor. But before he even hit's the ground, someone catches him from the shadows.

Y/N/LEO: "So... Bikou. You've finally stopped hidding I've been expecting you!"

Bikou: "You know of me?! Of course you do, who doesn't know of Son Goku family"

You smile as you crush the Vanashing dragons orb in your hand absorbing his skill into your new body, then suddenly your sword that was dug into the ground fly's out of the groudn and goes through Bikou's chest. He grabs his side with Vali still in his hand.

Bikou: "What?!"

Your sword fly's into your right hand, then you call over Vali's cut off arm with telekinetic and hold it out for Bikou...

Y/N/Leo: "Try fix him up for me... Personally this was just disappointing!" 

You throw Vali's arm over to Bikou, as he catches it in his spare hand you had already dug the blade into his foot, about to punch him, but you see a sword getting close to your neck, so you catch it with your hand and spot the other follower of Vali's 

Y/N/Leo: "I knew there was someone else hiding in the shadows... But there was no way of knowing until the he stepped out to protect his comrades... What now child!"

Arthur: "My, my, my... You saw my attack and you even knew i was here... Color me impressed, names Arthur Pendragon descendant of King Arthur!"

Y/N/Leo: "That i know!" 

You hold out your empty left hand and your sword flying back landing in your hand.

Y/N/Leo: "Let's see how you stack up... Great grandson of King Arthur!"

You swing your sword and he didn't have time to defend as you still hold his sword in hand, but you look down to see he stabbed another blade into your torso. Stopping your attack, but you leave a little scar running down his cheek bone.

Arthur: "What a joke!"

You smile and his eyes open wide with fear as you use your pummel and smash his face in, with the sword in still in your side. He lets go of both swords and grabs his face looking at you with pure shock.

Arthur: "What!"

Bikou: "This is bad, What do we do!"

Y/N/Leo: "YOU DIE!!!"

You pull both sword out and look at Arthur.

Y/N/Leo: "ROUND TWO!"

They both step back out of fear...

Bikou: "Arthur!"

Arthur: "Right!"

Arthur grabs Bikou with Vali still on his shoulder.

Bikou: "I'll be back! I will kill you!"

As he's about to create his magic circle to teleport. You flip the sword in hand grabbing them by the tip

Y/N/Leo: "You forgot your swords!"

You throw the swords, the both go through Bikou leg and Arthur's. Then suddenly they both vanish. You take a deep breath and call back your blade, then it vanishes into the armor, you look down to see the leaders with a few scars.

Y/N/Leo: "Good to see everyone is alive... Anything i missed."

Azazel: "Not really. Just the usual."

Y/N/Leo: "Good!"

You finally out of your balance breaker and you can finally breath again. As your body finally felt starts to feel normal again as the [Blood Lust] vanishes for your skin and you look normal again, it no longer felt like you and Leo were sharing a body anymore.

Y/N: "Wow... talking about being on a blood filled rage."

Sirzechs: "How do you feel?"

Y/N: "Good... No better."

Michael: "Well it seems we need no reason to discus this any longer am i right?"

Serefall: "Agreed."

Azazel: "Amen."

Sirzech: "Alright then... We are at peace."

You smile and walk over to Isa...

Y/N: "How are you doing empress?"

You grab her hand

Isa: "Better now... Knowing he got the snot beat out of him."

You slowly start healing her and chuckle.

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Suddenly you were tackled by from behind, you look up to see it's Gasper.

Gasper: "Y/N..."

She starts crying into her back and you look at the girls. They all seem to be crying to.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

Rias: "We thought you died!"

Y/N: "Your crying for me!?"

Aisa: "Of course!"

A tear escapes from your right eye as you tighten your grip on Isa's hand

Y/N: "I, didn't think... I was worth the tears."

Akeno holds your free hand locking your fingers with hers.

Akeno: "Of course we would!"

You smile just holding her hand in yours. 

Y/N: "I never thought..." You kiss her hand. "Thank you."

Just then Lydia walks over to you.

Lydia: "My lord... No one else seem's to be hurt."

Y/N: "Thank you Lydia... We'll work on your duties in my household later on."

Lydia: "Understood."

Everyone just looks at you then Lydia.

Akeno: "Who's this?"

Y/N: "It's a long story... But allow me to introduce you, to my first piece of my peerage. Lyida... My Pawn."

Lydia: "Thank you Dragonborn."

Everyone: "What?!"

Y/N: "I'll explain later on."

[Time Skip 2 days]

You were currently resting on your couch as you see the girls moving into your place which thanks to our Sirzechs is now... Well 

This... 

Not bad for an apartment building now looking like a hotel now, especially since no one besides you lives here. You just heard Lyida and Mira laughing as they help the girls move in. While you would be helping them move in, you've been feeling the effects of your new Sacred Gear acting up... 

Leo mentioned it will take us about a week or so until our bodies become normal again. So for the time being were as strong as most athlete humans. But no longer superhuman for the time being.

Ever since taking down Vali, Azazel has become the leader of Rias little club, and is now looking after the school much like he does in the anime... 

However you still question, how in the hell did he want you to take in all girls from in Rias Peerage especially since you don't draw your power like Issei's. He had the girls moved in, since he draws his power from being turned on by the perverted-ness. 

However with you it was a bit different, since Azazel believes they would be safer with you since you took him down Vali with little to no effort and his little band of merry men. So that's why your stuck with them.

But then again you don't really mind at all. Of course your very lucky from how Leo describes it. He stated in his late stage of sickness, even using your blood instead of his may have not worked at all. But everything turned out great and to make it even better you've got something to show for it.

XXXXX

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Race: Human/Devil/Dragon's Blood [50% Benefit to all Stats and more] 

Title: Pillar of the Underworld

Fame: Rising Mage

Sacred Gear: [New Lightning Dragon]

Piece: King

Level: 100

Exp: 56%

HP: 5 000/ 5 000 

Mana: 3 500/3 500 [Regen 250 mana every 30 sec]

STR: (200) + [100]

END: (214) + [107]

AGI: (200) + [100]

INT: (200) + [100]

WIS: (200) + [100]

LUK: (120) + [60]

Points: 50

 [Skill's]

Destruction Tree LV. 87 (Expert)

Icy Spear(Expert)

Incinerate(Expert)

Thunderbolt (Expert)

Wall of Flames(Expert)

Wall of Frost (Expert)

Wall of Storms (Expert)

*Sub category* (Elemental Creation magic)
[Darkness Spells] Lv. 46
[Water/ Earth/ Fire/ Air] Lv 51

Restoration Tree Lv. 78 (Expert)

(Light Magic) Lv. 100/56

Grand Healing *Heals everyone near the caster by 200 points.

Repel Undead *Makes un-dead flee and runaway

(Greater Ward) (Adept)

(Heal Other) (Adept) *Heals target 75 points

Conjuration Tree Lv. 79 (Expert)

(Conjure Flame Atronach) (Apprentice)

(Frost Atronach) (Adept)

(Storm Atronach) Expert

Alteration Tree Lv. 78 (Expert)

(Detect Life) (Adept) * Can see people through walls

(Iron Flesh) (Adept)

(Transmute) (Adept) *Iron ore to Silver *Silver to Gold

(Telekinesis) (Adept)

(Water Breathing) (Adept)

XXXX

[Illusion Tree] Lv. 75 (Expert)

(Muffle) *Makes your movements a lot quieter

(Frenzy) *Creature and people with attack anyone near them

(Rally) *Targets won't flee and get extra health and Stamina

XXXX

[Fighting Skills]

[Whispering Fang (Barehanded)] Lv. 100/100

[Meditating] Lv 10/10

[Khajiit Strike Claw] Lv. 5/5 *Strike Claw going for your opponents throat and crushing it.

[One-handed fighting] Lv. 100/100

[Blocking] Lv 95

[Archery] 83

XXXX

Dragon Shouts

[Dragon Souls: 15]

[Unrelenting Force] [Grade 3/3]

[Whirlwind] [Grade 3/3]

[Marked For Death] [Grade 3/3]

[Storm Call] [Grade 3/3]

[Ice Form] [Grade 3/3]

[Slow time] [ Grade 3/3]

[Disarm] [Grade 3/3] 

[Elemental Fury] [Grade 3/3] 

[Dragon Aspect] [Grade 3/3] 

{Notice}
[Werewolf's Blood]
and [Blood Lust]
Have both been updated to full extent thanks to you and Leo becoming one... You've gained the ability. 

[Transformation]
Lv. Max
Description: This ability to allows you to take on the abilities of any animal or mythical animal that you choose. Your wolf's blood has been over powered granting you immense strength. With this you have gained more strength and magic.

Plus a few perks
[Reduction in Magic casting by 50%]  
[Fame name has changed from Rising Mage. To Elite Warrior Mage]

XXXX

Leo: "Partner... I wish talk to you for a moment, come to my world."

Y/N: 'Alright.'

You close your eyes and slowly your transported back into Leo's world, but suddenly instead of seeing a baron waist land, with mountain tops jutting out like a dark palace. You now see a valley with river not far off, with lush fields surrounding the area. You can see tree's and bushes growing... It was glorious. Beautiful even... 

Y/N: "Wow... Leo this beatiful... Strange, i don't see Leo?"

Just then your hear a dragon shout and turn around to see Leo sitting on top of one of the mountains

Y/N: "Wow!"

Leo: "Your finally here."

You fly over to Leo as he sits down as you both over looks the valley with a smile.

Leo: "I owe you so much my friend... I want to personally thank you. For everything."

You could see his wings are fixed, his scales no longer look like there crumbling or degrading.

Leo: "Its seems that since you gave me part of your blood, not only have my scales grown back, even the crystal's that i once absorbed to help strengthen my once degrading scales have no only recovered, but are now finally fused into my new body. I'm as strong as i will ever be and it's all thanks to you. I have no to say except thank you for being my wilder!"

You just smile.

Y/N: "Don't mention it. That's what friends are for."

Leo: "Friend.... Funny i thought i'd never hear that word again."

Y/N: "Not wrong there, i was worried when you mentioned blood was involved in creating a new body. But i'm surprised we were able to take out Vali that easily... You look better than ever. No longer dying."

He nods and looks out at the Valley he's created with the lush fields, you could even see animals... Birds, fish, you could even see wildlife. Thanks to inheriting the dragons blood, your bodies on a whole new level... You thought werewolf blood was powerful, you have no idea how far you've jumped on that scale.

Leo: "Thank you... My world. My home, a place which was once baron and destroyed beyond all compare. Is now a place i considered my own again, restored to it's former glory. You don't know how much this means to me."

You lean against a rock as you see his world come to life as you hear the birds chirp.

Y/N: "Yeah... This place is beautiful... Peaceful."

Leo: "Indeed, and it's all thanks to you." He picks you up putting you on his palm "Now go home, be with the people you love and rest, you've deserved it."

Y/N: "Thanks, i promise i will. But you'll keep your promise right?"

Leo: "Of course... My friend, go home, enjoy your time you have."

You nod and vanish out of the world. Then all of a sudden your'e back on the couch with Akeno sitting on your lap, hugging you...

Akeno: "I missed you so much... I thought-."

You wrap your arms around her.

Y/N: "I'm so sorry."

You kiss her neck and she rests her head on your shoulder.

Akeno: "I was so worried..."

Y/N: "I know... I was too..."

You rub her back and slowly kiss her cheek. Then her lips... She pushes your hair to the side, showing your face. She kisses you lips again, but this time with a little more passion behind it. 

Akeno: "Y/N~"

Y/N: "Yes, beautiful~"

She gives you a eskimo kiss, as you both move closer to each other. 

Akeno: "Y/N.... I need you~"

You pick her up and take her up stairs.

Y/N: "Don't need to tell me twice!"

She's already taking tearing off your shirt and nibbling on your neck. She opens the door for you, but when your both about to take her clothes off, you turn to the side and see Rias, Sona and Tsubaki in your room. As your on top of Akeno.

Y/N: "Uh... Sweet heart... Why do we have guest's in our room."

Akeno just kisses your cheek.

Akeno: "There something i need to tell you. They wanted me to share you."

Y/N: "HUH!"

You turn to again to the girls and this time there all naked walking over to you. Then Akeno moves over to your ear and start nibbling on it.

Y/N: "Akeno... Are you okay with this?"

Akeno: "I am~"

XXXXX

I want you all to smile and give yourself a pat on the back.

You've finished the first book...

Don't know when the second book's going to come out, i have some stuff i need to do before then. So i just want to say.

Thanks for reading the book. 

Leave a comment or a Like 

Have a Great Day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 36
I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to put up with and from the people on the...
99.1K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
28.1K 464 21
I do not own Highschool DXD
1.4K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...