The World Through Her Eyes (M...

By psycho_smooch

Mantis: *struggles against Peter* Y-YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!!!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NICE MAN BUT I... More

Intro
Prologue
Granny
Dressing With Desire
Severe Sundae
Inner Beauty
Backstory Bruises
Friend Fiasco
Movie Madness
Beach Breakaway
Carnival Catastrophe
The Monster
Rampage
Goodbye Lullaby
Ethereal Alien
Epilogue

Bus Breakdown

2.3K 64 1
By psycho_smooch

Day 3, Week 1

$$$

Mantis: What is this spacecraft we're in right now? *looks around bus*

Peter: It's called a bus. It's basically just this giant, transportation vehicle that takes people to far-off places!

Mantis: Like to different planets?!

Peter: Um, yeah sure! However you want to think of it.

Mantis: Wow! This place is cooler than I could imagine! Where are we going now?

Peter: To Westfield World Trade Center. But it'll be a while to get there. So until then, you can listen to my mixtape. *puts headphones on Mantis and plays heavy rock music*

Mantis: AAHHH!!! PETER, THE SOUND!! WHERE IS IT COMING FROM?!?! *shouting*

Peter: It's alright, Mantis. It's just music--

Mantis: WHAT????? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!! SPEAK LOUDER!!!!

Peter: Shhh! *whispering* we're disrupting the people around us--

Mantis: HELP!!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!!! *waves frantically at other passengers* IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!

Peter: Shhh! *still whispering* don't speak so loudly--

Mantis: EVERYBODY RUN!!!! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!!! APOCALYPSE IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!

*Everyone stares*

Peter: *shrinks down into his seat*

Mantis: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bus driver: *comes to Peter and Mantis* sir, ma'am, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave--

Peter: Of course! No problem at all. C'mon Mantis *speaking through gritted teeth*

Mantis: WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!! WE'RE NOT AT WESTFIELD WORLD TRADE CENTER ARE WE?!?!

Peter: Uhh--we'll find another way to get there *takes her and himself off the bus*

Mantis: BYE SUPER-OLD-GUY!!!!!! *waves as bus driver drives off*

Peter: *quickly takes headphones off of her*

Mantis: I'm alive! My ears are free!!! Did we win the apocalypse? Where's Tony and the Avengers?? Where are the aliens? Where was that strange sound coming from?

Peter: Let's just go and catch a taxi *escorts her to the taxi station*

$$$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.1K 47
"๐™‰๐™š๐™ฎ๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ง๐™–. ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™™ ๐™‡๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ฉ, ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ...
Save Me By ;

Fanfiction

19.9K 523 25
Since the events at Homecoming Peter hadn't been the same. He began to remember things from the past that he'd worked so long and hard to forget. At...
1.5K 45 17
Amy Anderson๏ฟผ was a young girl on Earth who's mother died after her birth and was abused growing up by her father, Little did she know she would have...
8.5K 486 19
The Sequel to The World Through Her Eyes. If you haven't read the first book, then I suggest you read that first before reading this Sequel ... $$$ M...