Batboys X reader (on break)

By PunkMewtwo

One Shots x reader of the Batboys including the Big Bad Bat himself and our favorite lovable butler Alfred be... More

Author's Note
Stalker Problems
(Nightwing) Stalker Problems: Part 1: The Stalking
(Nightwing) Stalker Problems Part 2: Missing
(Nightwing) Stalker Problem Part 3: Rescue
(Batman) Stalker Problems Part 1: What?
Author Note
(Batman) Stalker Problems Part 2: Taken
Author Note
(Batman) Stalker Problem Part 3: Zeus vs. Hades
Batfam X HeartbrokenSister!reader
(Red Robin) Stalker Problem: A Rose Has Its Thorns
(Red Robin) Stalker Problem Part 2: Mandrake
Batfam x Lonely Sister!reader
(Red Robin) Stalker Problem Part 3: Battle of The Two Drakes
Bonus Chapter: Alfred's Date
Jason Todd X Reader: Crashed The Wedding
(Robin) Stalker Problem Part 1: Jealous Bird
(Robin) Stalker Problem Part 2: Gala Mishap
Author Note
(Robin) Stalker Problem Part 3: I'll Protect You
(Red Hood) Stalker Problem Part 1: Missing Princess
(Red Hood) Stalker Problem Part 2: Prince Charming
(Red Hood) Stalker Problem Part 3: Knight In A Red Hood
Author Note
Jason X Reader: My Immortal
Author Note
Damian x Mom!reader: My Mother
Batfamily x Mom!reader: Towards The Sun
Batfamily x Sister!reader: We Are Family
Bruce x Daughter!Reader: Numb
Jason x reader: Outrunning Karma
Batfamily x baby!reader: Welcome To Our Bat-Crazy Family.
Bruce X Reader: Just A Dream
Bruce x Wife!Reader: Mini Batwife
Author Note
Author Note
Alfred's Big Day ((11,000 Read Special))
Batbrothers x Disabled!Reader: We Got You
Jason x Reader: You Remember Me Right?
Tagged
Jason x Reader: Moonlight Shadow
Tagged #2
Batboys x Friend!reader: Bodyguard Friends
Batfamily x Batmom!reader: Diamonds
Author Note: Voting
Author's Note: The Winner
Damian x reader: Monsters
Author Note
Tagged #3
Bruce x daughter!reader: Daddy's Little Girl
Jason x Wonder-woman and Batman's Daughter!reader
Heads Up
(Batfamily) The Stalker Problem Part 1: Blank Puzzles
Happy Veterans' Day!
Batboys x Friend!reader: Part 1: Pain Of Being Caught Alone
Damian X Girlfriend!reader: Yes Beloved
Need a Second? (Nightwing x Precure Kirakira la Mode!reader)
Jason x Plump!reader: Get You The Moon
(Batfamily) The Stalker Problem Part 2: Holy Puzzling Puzzles Batman!
Batboys x Friend!reader part 2 (End): The Joy Of Family
Author Note
Author Note
Batfamily x Sister!reader: Are You Serious
Author Note
Helping a friend
Public Announcement

Bruce x Wife!Reader: Mini Batman

6.9K 188 35
By PunkMewtwo

Y/n pov

"Jason! Put your Father down this instant!", I yell at my second oldest son.

"But Ma!"

"Put him down and stop teasing him!"

Before he can say anything, Bruce kicks him in the head. Thank goodness Jason was wearing his Red Hood Helmet.

"OW!", Jason says as he puts down Bruce.

Bruce had some tears in his eyes. Which is weird considering he doesn't cry a lot, so I guess being de-aged has his emotions out of whack at times to where he acts like the 7 year old he was turned into. I pinch my nose as Mini-Bruce runs from Jason and hides behind my legs. There are moments where he has his memories and other times he is a 7 year old. Alfred had to make a Mini-Batman costume for him to wear when he was in the Cave. He was wearing that when Jason picked him up.

"How am I going to survive this?", I think to myself as I scoop Bruce up into my arms. "I hope Tim and Alfred can find a cure and soon."

~Flash-back~

It was a cold night while on patrol with Batman when this happened. I went by the name Batwoman but to the boys I was Batmom. The person who started that joke was surprisingly Bruce. He had mentioned that the boys act like a flock of robins following their mother every-time I went out on patrol. So he jokingly called me Batmom back at the cave and the boys just loved it. They would call me that in the cave, Justice League Headquarters, or The Manor when there was no one around.

So for revenge, I had the boys call him Batdad when he isn't around. I even got Alfred in on it. I wonder how long it will take for him to figure out that is our code name for him?

Anyway, back to what happened. We where on patrol just the two of us. We found some of Riddler's thugs and followed them to his hide-out. Turns out that is what he wanted to happen. The warehouse that we followed them to was seemly empty. We head towards the center and a trap was sprung. Before I could do anything a cage fell on top of me. Bruce ran back to try to get me out but glass walls slid up and he was trapped inside of a box.

"Well, well, well.", The Riddler says as he walks out from the shadows. "Seems like we caught ourselves some flying rodents."

"Let us out.", I said.

"I think not.", he says before turning to look at Bruce. "Don't bother speaking Batman. That glass won't let your words be heard but you can hear us just fine. Besides, I want to go up against Batwoman for once so your communicator doesn't work either. I can't have you help her now can I?"

Bruce tries to bang on the glass but it did nothing. It seems that it can't be broken from the inside.

"I will ask you some riddles. Get most of them right, and Batman goes free and I will even turn myself in."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?", I asked as I had the bars in my hands.

"First riddle. When is a man drowned but not wet? You have a minute to answer."

"When he's trapped in quicksand."

"Hmm that one might have been too easy.", he says as he rests on his cane. "What's looser than a thread, a fish, and flying ribbons? You have a minute to answer." 

I think a bit but couldn't get it.

"Time's up. The answer: A woman's tongue.", he says as he presses a button on the cane.

The box holding Bruce fills up with some green liquid. It covers his calves before stopping.

"Did I forgot to mention that if you get them wrong or don't answer that this will end with a interesting twist? Oh well, only 7 more to go. A nightmare for some. For others, a savior I come. My hand's cold and bleak. It's the warm hearts they seek."

"Death."

"Now here's one that may bring back memories. What do you call a tavern of blackbirds?", he says with a wicked smirk.

"A crowbar.", I growl and tighten my grip on the cage.

"I figured you would get that one.", he says with a laugh.

"Just tell me the last five riddles."

"I'm strong as a rock, but a word can destroy me. What am I?"

I try figure it out but before I can say anything Riddler speaks.

"Silence is the answer.", he says as Bruce is now up to his waist in water.

"When I get out of here, you will regret it Riddler."

"If you get out of there, now then: How many sides does a circle have?"

I rack my brain and I have it but the Riddler presses a button on his cane, causing the cage to zap me.

"Gah!", I cry out as I fall down.

Bruce bangs his shoulder on the glass the moment he heard my scream of pain.

"Oh I'm sorry. The correct answer is two: the outside and the inside.", Riddler says.

"That was a low blow", I growl as I get back up.

"What belongs to you but is used by others?"

"My name."

"Very good. Now for the last riddle! What is your name?"

I couldn't answer it but maybe I can trick him.

"Jane Doe."

"Eh?", he asks with a confused look.

"Jane Doe is a name given to someone who name is unknown.", I said with a smirk. "Since my name is unknown, that makes me Jane Doe."

"Clever. But sadly I don't intend to keep my promise.", he says with a scowl and presses a button on the cane.

The box starts to fill up as The Riddler leaves. I take out my lock-pick tools and try to get out. By the time I get out, Bruce is completely submerged. I see a lead pip so I grab it and hit the glass. It makes a crack so I keep doing it. Soon enough the crack spreads and the water pressure becomes too much. I get out of the way of the water and look back. To my surprise there was a 7 year old boy laying where Bruce was in a Batman costume too big to fit him.

"Great.", I said as I scoop the child into my arms.

~Present time~

I been trying to keep track of all the boys but it doesn't always work. Lucky for me, Damian is helping out by watching Bruce when I can't. For the past week, I been helping Bruce with things. Like running the company while saying he was on vacation. I would keep him busy while a cure was being made. Dick would put the Batman costume on so Batman was still patrolling the city.

I will never play hide and seek again with him even when he is back to being an adult. He is too good at that. I already had one heart attack when Jason admitted that he, Damian and Dick lost Bruce when they were watching him while I was at the office. I don't need another one.

In the afternoon of the 8th day, I tuck Bruce into our bed for a nap before heading down to the living room and collapse on the couch. I felt my eyelids start to fall. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce pov

I have memories of (Y/n) helping me out when I was a child so when Tim gave me the cure that evening, I was back to normal. I quickly change into black sweatpants and a black t-shirt before heading down to the living room. Soon I spot (Y/n) asleep on the couch and with a small smile, scoop her up into my arms.

As I place her on the bed, I hear her mumble in her sleep as she turns to her side facing me. She opens her eyes and smiles at me, "I love you Bruce."

I kiss her forehead as I hug her, "I love you too."

She heads to her dresser and starts to get her pajamas. She looks back and I smirk at her.

"What?", she asks as she turns towards me.

"You really gave me the code name 'Batdad'?", I asked as I walk towards her.

"If the boys are going to call me Batmom, you should be called that."

"I think someone should rethink my code name."

"What do you-mhp!", I cut her off with my lips on hers.

"I am going to enjoy this.", I think to myself as I trap her in my arms as we kissed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.2K 40
This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you want the bat girls than you can tell me in...
6.4K 372 13
𝗟𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆𝗻�...
17K 282 9
Just a few oneshots about your favourite boy wonder. I don't do smuts and I don't do angst, just fluff pieces and stories. There may be a little angs...
16.2K 256 19
I have several ideas in my brain about different romance scenarios, so why not make a oneshot book with them? Also, most of these are x readers! Art...