My Family ( A Summer Rose X M...

By Dranged

"Humans are never fair, remember that." It was Team STRQ's second year in Beacon Academy. Everything was norm... More

Important
Chapter 1: Day of parting
Chapter 2: New life
Chapter 3: A possible chance
Chapter 4: When the roads cross
Chapter 5: Promising students? / Is it....really...you?
Chapter 6: Yeah....it's me...
Chapter 7: Baking in a garden on a summer morning
Chapter 8: Training little red
Chapter 9: Making Rose Petal
Voting is Closed
Reading the OC sumbitted
OC winners
Chapter 10: Flower blues
Chapter 11: The Rose siblings
Twins?
I'll be back!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Newcomer

Retcon

2.7K 31 8
By Dranged

As what the title says this story is gonna get RETCON. Now, I'm sure most of you will ask why and I will answer it here.

The reason for this book will be  RETCON  it's because I can't thunk of anything to progress the story. I've already screwed up the timeline without noticing.

For that I APOLOGIZE. I know most of you guys and gals want this story, but sadly I can't think of anything to progress this story.

Don't worry I won't delete the previous chapters so you can still read it, but the chapters after this announcement will be new ones.

I hope you all forgive me for doing this and I hope you will all enjoy the upcoming chapters.

Sincerely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 957 77
[Completed] Following the events of graduation and the disbanding of team STRQ, Summer and the rest of the former team are just trying to figure out...
4.5K 72 21
A 15 year old boy got accepted to Beacon Academy early by some not so normal circumstances. It was all a misunderstanding but he still got accepted t...
381K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
8.9K 179 10
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This story was originally called "A Devil's Trigger". I just renamed the story to fit the theme a little better. Beacon ha...