RiKara~ The Return Of Dead

By salley145

Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted... More

1~The Haunted House
2~Imagination vs Reality
3~The Girl In The Library (edited)
Triple Role
News
4~Diary And Photographs
5~FB#1: Kriya Breaks Down
6~FB#1: Unity
7~FB#2: Singing Competition
8~FB#2: Truth Or Dare
10~FB#2: Broken Alliance
11~FBs: Reconciliation, Proposal And Fake Marriage
12~FB: Love, Truth, Family, Suicide And Death
13~FB: And We Meet Once Again
14~FB: Meeting Shlok
15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love
16~FB: Kriya Dies?!
17~Possessed Kavya
18~Meeting Kriya Once Again
19~Talking Teddy
20~I Love You Kriya
21~Party Night
22~Mission Ishana
23~Sister In Law
24~Undead
25~Scary Poem
26~Gauri Meets Shantanu
27~Finally An Angel
28~Kriya's Biggest Secrets
29~The Miracle
30~She Will Follow Me Everywhere
😨😰😱 Horrific Epilogue😱😰😨
Suggest A Name For Sequel
Book 2

9~FB#2: Kriya Gets Insulted

196 39 6
By salley145

Kunaal gave Shreya and Kriya a flying kiss leaving them shocked. 'Why the hell are you staring at me Shlok? Did you mention where to kiss? You just said the bloody word kiss and I kissed but being lenient, am I right Kriya and Shreya?' he asked and they agreed. 'You're right, he didn't mention,' Kriya said, Shlok looked at her lovingly. Shreya rotated the bottle and it came on her and Shlok. 'Truth or dare?' she asked. 'Dare,' he replied shrugging his broad shoulders. 'Oh so you also have no power to tell the truth, ha ha ha!' Kriya laughed and he admired her. 'How will he have it yaar? He's madly in love, he he he!' Neil said and Priya laughed. 'What no no,' Shlok said. 'Tumne kaha humne maana,' Priya said laughingly. Then she whispered to Neil. 'Let Shlok himself tell her.' Neil nodded.

'Becharay teen choohay billiyo'n k beech phass gaye hain,' (The poor mice are trapped between the cats) Shreya joked having a high five with Kriya and Priya laughing with them. 'Toh tum dono billiya'n bhi to phassi ho hum teen shero'n k beech, hai na Neil? Hai na Shlok?' (So you both cats are also trapped between us lions, right Neil? Right Shlok) Kunaal asked. 'Yes,' he replied and all of them laughed. 'Par billi to sher ki mausi hoti hai na,' (but a cat is an aunt to the lion) Priya joked and once again they all laughed. 'I thought cats are mothers to lion,' Kriya joked, they all laughed once again and got back to giving Shlok a dare.

'So your dare is to drink ten shots of beer,' Shreya said and he stood up and went to kitchen followed by everyone and they watched as he drank one after another and stopped after the tenth shot. He walked stumblingly and his broad shoulder collided with Kriya's shoulder because of which she lost balance and fell in his arms. 'Oh sorry baby, but I m houseful, can't walk,' he said straightening her and put his heavy arm around her shoulders. Neil and Kunaal held him from the other side and took him to the room carefully.

'Shreya its not fair that you gave him such a dare,' Kunaal said. 'Its just a game, let's not play further and go back to our house,' she replied. 'Its ok Shreya, party was necessary to celebrate our victory, I think we all should drink, no?' Shlok said supporting Shreya. 'Yes,' Kriya and Priya agreed smilingly going to kitchen and brought a bottle with five glasses and filled each of them. She handed one to all and drank having cheers with both of them. The trio drank and Shlok kept staring at Kriya admiring her every move, he loved her after all.

He was sitting on the floor watching Kriya and his eyes felt heavy because of too many shots and he passed out on the floor. Kriya was the second one to pass out that too with half her body resting over his body. Next was Kunaal who fell next to Shlok and Kriya, then Neil and Priya too passed out and the last was Shreya who fell on Omkara with her head on his chest. Next morning they woke up and decided to skip college today. That day Kunaal's parents decided to fix his alliance with Shreya so that they marry soon after their studies are finished but before that, they'll be engaged to each other.

Pinky, Omkara's mother phoned Naintara, Shreya's mother inviting them for lunch that day. N.T and Shivaay were the first to arrive there as Shreya would arrive later. Kriya got to know about this and secretly went in the mansion jumping from the walls and stood outside the window to hear the conversation between them. 'I think Kunaal and Shreya should get engaged as they love each other since childhood, who would be a better girl for him than Shreya? Only if you agree, the rest is on us,' Pinky said sipping her tea.

Kriya felt as if someone pierced her heart with an ice cold knife a thousand times. 'Yes, why not? I also feel the same, but I want that enough gap is given to them between engagement and marriage as marriage is a big responsibility,' N.T said. 'OK, so the alliance is fixed, you give this news to Shreya and I will tell Kunaal, I would love Shreya as my daughter in law,' she replied. 'I would also love Kunaal as my son in law,' N.T said and they had a hug. Kriya threw a stone at the window in anger and their attention diverted towards her.

The watchman came to her. 'Who are you? How did you got inside? Maybe you're a thief that's why you came like this by hiding,' he said and held her wrist pulling her inside the house. Just then Shreya too arrived but she hadn't got inside till then. 'Pinky ji, she was looking inside your house like a thief,' the watchman said. 'You leave. I will see,' she replied and he left. Shreya entered inside greeting everyone keeping her arm around Kriya smiling at her. They greeted her back and then looked at Kriya.

'So tell, what were you doing here looking inside like a thief?' Pinky asked her walking towards her. 'I..I was..,' she was cut in between. 'And how dare you to throw a stone inside? Someone might've got hurt,' Kunaal's father Tej said. 'I will speak, actually uncle, she also wanted to come but mumma refused,' Shreya said looking at Kriya whose face had an annoyed expression. 'What's this reason? And if you're saying truth, then why did she throw this stone inside?' Tej asked. 'Uncle, someone else might've thrown it. Maybe some kid threw it,' Shreya lied knowingly.

'There is no single child who can do this. You're lying to save your sister,' Tej said knowingly. 'So I will tell you all the truth and the bitter truth is that I also love Kunaal from my childhood, I just came to hear what you want to talk about and if you all got to know about it,' Kriya said. 'What? How shameless person you're. You can't see your sister happy,' Pinky said. 'No aunty. Shreya is my sister. Why the hell will I not love her?' Kriya said angrily. 'You yourself told us that you love Kunaal,' Tej replied.

'Uncle, is loving someone a crime? If its a crime then why are you fixing Shreya's alliance with Kunaal?' Kriya said. 'Yes aunty. It's not her fault. I apologize from her side,' Shreya said. 'Sisters often sacrifice for each other. She shouldn't have done this,' Pinky said. Kriya started losing her cool. 'Oye hello aunty jee. Who the hell are you to say all this? You have no damn right,' Kriya said angrily creasing her eyebrows. 'Kriya!' Pinky shouted and was about to slap her but she held her hand. 'You don't have any right to slap me, stop interfering.'

She left her hand and she writhed in pain as her bangle had broken from her grip. Shreya looked at Kriya worriedly. Hey Bhagwan, ab toh Kriya gai kaam se (Oh Maa, now Kriya is gone), Shreya thought. 'My bangle broke, it cut my skin because of this girl,' Pinky said in pain. 'Aunty stop this drama,' Kriya said coming near Pinky but was cut in between as she felt her arm being held and she was turned towards Tej who slapped her shocking everyone, she held her cheek getting teary eyed while Shreya gasped in shock and stood beside Kriya keeping her one arm around her shoulders and her hand on her cheek.

'Do you have any manners on how to talk to elders? She is my wife but I never dared to speak rudely to her and my son Kunaal never dared to talk with her in loud voice and you're talking to her meeting your eyes with her that too like this? Didn't your mother ever told you how to talk to elders? Are you stupid? Look at your sister, how well mannered is she but you? Shame on you, actually the thing is you're a daughter without a father, if your father would've been alive then he would've told you how to talk with manners,' Tej scolded her and Shreya looked on angrily.

(Will Shreya sacrifice her love for Kriya?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.1K 15
This is a story based on recent plot of ishqbaaaz. Where Tej does the shraad of Gauri.. What if Omkara was not allowed to leave with Gauri. What woul...
64.7K 2.6K 39
When the Dark Shadows fall upon Oberoi Mansion how will Gauri and Omkara protect their loved ones? Dirty secrets will be revealed, Family will reunit...
8.9K 631 18
They both were the king's daughters. One doesn't want to be like her mother, the other doesn't want to be like her father. Despite wanting two differ...
4.2K 214 25
Mehbeer's horror love story Abeer and Meher with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted, strange thin...