My Sugar Daddy - JENLISA

Door My_Mysterious_Author

Jennie Kim, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, she... Meer

AUTHOR'S NOTE AND SCHEDULE
Chapter 1 : Struggle
Chapter 2 : Sunmi
Chapter 3 : University
Chapter 4 : Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6 : Deal
Chapter 7 : New
Chapter 8 : Confident
Chapter 10 : Massage [M]
Chapter 11 : Collaborator
Chapter 12 : Chaesoo
Chapter 13 : Friend
Chapter 14 : Guilty
Chapter 15 : War
Chapter 16 : Classmate
Chapter 17 : Talk
Chapter 18 : Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19 : Manoban
Chapter 20 : First
Chapter 21 : Sincere
Chapter 22 : Drunk
Chapter 23 : Peaceful
Chapter 24 : Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25 : Crazy
Chapter 26 : Gift
Chapter 27 : Bestfriends
Chapter 28 : Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29 : Bambam
Chapter 30 : Return
Chapter 31 : Dinner
Special chapter : Christmas [M]
Chapter 32 : Second
Chapter 33 : Misunderstanding
Chapter 34 : Clingy
Special chapter : 2019
Chapter 35 : Birthday
Chapter 36 : Whipped [M]
Chapter 37 : Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38 : Graduate
Chapter 39 : Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40 : Jealous
Chapter 41 : Before
Chapter 42 : Baby
Chapter 43 : Goodbye
Chapter 44 : Chance
Chapter 45 : Tonight [M]
Chapter 46 : Attempt
Chapter 47 : Yes
Chapter 48 : Troublemaker
Chapter 49 : Hint
Chapter 50 : Choice
Chapter 51 : Reality
Chapter 52 : Shattered
Chapter 53 : Married
Chapter 54 : Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55 : Forever
Epilogue
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 9 : Change

96.5K 2.3K 1.7K
Door My_Mysterious_Author

JENNIE'S POV

I watched Lisa's car drive away. I had a really good time with her, I've never felt so good. I came home very quietly because I didn't know if my mother was sleeping or not. The lights were off, so I can conclude from that she was sleeping. I went to my room and dropped on the bed. I spent every moment of the day on my mind, everything was perfect. For a few minutes, Lisa had become my coach, her words enlightened me a lot of things. The proof is that I seduced her when the old Jennie would never have dared. This woman made me so confident, when I am with her, I feel really capable of anything. From now on, I will try to be more confident about myself and my decisions. You don't know how much you make my heart fluttered, Lisa.

I took a warm bath to relax. Then I put on my pajamas, my comfy t-shirt and a blue short. I edged my way into my warm bed when suddenly my phone rang.

"Sorry to call you so late, I hope I didn't wake you. I was tidying up and washing the Tupperware boxes." 

"Hahaha don't worry, I just took a bath." I said, reassuring her.

"I wished I had a bath with you." I could see her devilish smile on the other side of the phone.

"Silly." 

"Hahahaha! Hum Jennie?"

"Yeah?"

"At what time do you start school?"

"Hum 8:00, why?"

"I'll pick you up at 7:30, your uni is on the way to the company."

"But I-" but she cut me off before I could say anything else.

"And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"As you wish." I rolled my eyes.

"Tomorrow, we probably won't spend time together because I've a lot of work to do but on Tuesday, maybe you could spend the evening at my place, we'll watch a movie if you want?" she asked me with a little voice.

"Yes, why not." I had a smile on my face. 

"Perfect! I'll prepare the snacks so don't bring anything, just your body." 

"Yaaaaaah why are you always pervert?!" 

"Hahahhahahahah I'm kidding! Go to sleep now." 

"Wait! Hum... thank you Lisa for giving my mom a day off, I'm going to be able to spend my day with her tomorrow. Thank you." I sincerely said. 

"Anything for my baby. Good night Jennie."

"Good night Lisa. See you tomorrow." All day long, I haven't stopped smiling and all thanks to this person.

Knock knock knock

"Jennie honey, you received a package, I dropped it off at the door." I groaned, rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm clock, it was just 6:00, I had time to prepare myself. I got up and opened the door to see the package that my mother had left. "Weird, I don't remember ordering anything." The package was white and it was only written Chanel. My heart started to beat fast because at that moment I knew where it came from. I opened it gently, inside a white tweed blazer, with a mini skirt that matched with the top were wrapped in paper. A small postcard was also included :

"Jennie, I bought you clothes so you could wear it. I hope you like it and I hope to see you wearing when I pick you up. Be my confident woman. Lisa."

I took a quick shower and worn the clothes that Lisa had sent me, to complete I decided to opt for a white t-shirt. I looked in the mirror and I didn't recognize myself. I didn't know that simply clothes could change a person's appearance so much. I looked like a confident woman, who wasn't afraid of anything. I was going to put on my white sneakers when I remembered Lisa's words. Be confident. So I changed my mind and put on my only heels that I had. It was a simple pair of black heels and I wore them for special occasions, which meant never. I took my things and went downstairs to join my mother for breakfast. 

"Jennie honey! You are glowing, you become a woman." she said, touched. 

"Thanks mom." I took her in my arms. I was trying to change for her, for us. I'll do anything to see her happy. We were eating our breakfast when someone knocked on the door. 

"Jennie, were you waiting someone?" my mom asked.

"Ye-yeah." I awkwardly got up. Lisa was standing in front of me, she was in a black suit and she really looked like a businesswoman, she was perfect from head to toe.

"Are you going to stare at me the whole day, Miss Kim?" she said seductively.

"Oh Mrs. Manob- I mean nice to see you Lisa. How are you?" my mother interrupted.

"I'm great thank you. What about you, Mrs. Kim?" she asked my mother back.

"Thank you very much. I'll be able to rest today." and she turned to me " Tonight I'll cook for dinner, arasso? Go to school now, you'll be late otherwise." And she kissed me on the cheek. "Come anytime Lisa, you're always welcome." 

"Thank you Mrs. Kim." she sweetly said to her. We were leaving the house and going to the car. Lisa was opening the door for me when suddenly she closed it. She turned around and looked at me from head to toe. "It really fits you. You're beautiful Jennie." she held my hand and gently kissed the back one. During the way, we talked about everything and nothing. "Jennie? Remember when I said that I wanted you to be my secretary and that I'll pay you?"

"Yes, why?"

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yeah, but first I have to talk to Jisoo unnie. We'll discuss it tomorrow night at your place."

We arrived 10 minutes early on campus. She opened the door for me and led me her hand to help to go down. All the students were watching us, they probably never saw me wearing this kind of clothes, Lisa made all the girls their jaw dropped, especially the girls on the cheerleader team. 

"Jendeuk! I- oh wow, you're... different today! The whole campus is watching you and... your girlfriend." she turned her gaze on Lisa and smirked. 

"Oh, you should be Jisoo right? Jennie's best friend?" Lisa gave her hand for a shake and Jisoo unnie gladly took it. 

"Yeah, I'm Jisoo, Jennie's best friend." 

"I wanted to ask something. You see, I offered Jennie to be my secretary so I wanted to know if it was okay if she was quitting at your bar." she scratched her neck. 

"Of course! Even though I'm going to miss Jennie at work, but I'm glad she has a better job." Jisoo unnie could sometimes be annoying, but she always behaved like my sister. 

"Perfect." she smiled widely and turned to me "Hum Jennie, Daddy's leaving... I'll call you tonight baby." 

"Okay." I nodded and smiled. I was about to turn around to go to class when suddenly she pulled me by the waist and held my face with her hand. She kissed me but this time it wasn't soft, as if she wanted to take control, she bit my lip and put her tongue in, I placed my arms around her and felt my legs shaking. I could smell her perfume, it was a man's perfume and it was my biggest weakness.

"Humm humm, we're in the public place Jendeuk." Jisoo said with a devil smile. We parted off and tried to catch our breath. She gave me one last peck on the lips before she broke the hug. Shit, I already missed the warmth of her body. "Have a nice day baby." she winked at me and started the car. 

"Baby and daddy huh? I think you owe me some explanations." I think it's time to tell her the truth, anyway I can never keep a secret for a long time.

LISA'S POV

Yesterday after dropping Jennie off at her house, I went quickly to the mall. So this morning, I asked one of my assistants to deliver the package. When I saw her, I was speechless, she was beautiful, I didn't know that such creature could exist. God is a woman. I was happy to know that Jennie had agreed to be my secretary. I had just created a new job just for her, it will allow us to be together more often. I'll have to call my father to send his men at the company to settle another desk next to mine. So this morning, I took Jennie to her university. I never had the opportunity to have a student life, since I was a child I had private lessons which meant I never had any classmates. The campus was huge, there were students everywhere, when I arrived, a group of girls from a cheerleader team gave me seductive looks, they were so hot but not as much as my Jennie. If I were a student, I would have had fun and I would throw a party every Friday. I was about to leave when I saw a group of guys from a basketball team I think from afar, they were watching Jennie as if she was their next meal. There was one of them, maybe the leader of the team, he was looking at every inch of Jennie's body and started touching the crook of his pants,  immediately it makes my blood boil and I wanted one thing, to kick him but it would be stupid so I decided to do it in my way, I kissed her. I kissed her to show everyone that she was mine and that no one had the right to touch her, that they had no chance and they did not have no hope. I've never been like that with my other sugar baby, it's never bothered me that they were complimented, watched or hit on, but with Jennie, everything is different, I can't believe I could change so much for one person. I dialed Rose's number because I wanted to share what I feel with someone, and she's the best person to listen to me.  

JENNIE'S POV

The morning passed very quickly, the teachers were very interesting today which helped me to be focused all along. It was now the lunchtime, Jisoo and I were in the cafeteria looking for a table for two. I was eating when someone lightly tapped me on the shoulder. It was Nancy, the cheerleader team leader, she was a beautiful girl with beautiful shapes, all the guys were after her. 

"Hum sorry, you are Jennie right?" she asked me and I just nodded. 

"I wanted to know if-the girl- I mean what's the name of the girl who was with you?" she asked shyly.

"Lisa, why?" I already knew why she was asking, Lisa was really attracting all the girls. Tsk tsk.

"Can you give me her number?" Wait, I think she didn't see when Lisa kissed me, poor girl. I was about to answer when Jisoo interrupted me.

"Nancy, I think you just missed the moment when they kissed. Lisa is Jennie's girlfriend so yeah she isn't single." she tried to explain nicely. Frankly, I don't know what I would have said to her, could Lisa and I consider ourselves a couple? Our relationship was far too difficult to explain. 

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know Jennie..." she became embarrassed and quickly left as well that she came.

"Jendeukie your girlfriend is already famous. You'll have to be careful from now on to be sure that no girl comes to steal it from you." she said shaking her head "So now, explain me what's the baby-daddy thing?" she wiggled her eyebrows and crossed her arms waiting for my explanation.

"I don't know where to start... You promise to keep it between us? And not to make fun of me?" 

"I promise to keep your secret but I can't promise for the last thing." she seriously said.

"Arghhhh alright! Lisa and I have a special relationship... she asked me to be her sugar daddy and me... her sugar baby." I said without looking at Jisoo. 

"YAAAAH WHAT THE CRISP CHICKEN LISA IS YOUR SUGA-" I put my hand on her mouth because she was screaming and everyone in the room was watching us.

"Unnie! Don't say it out loud!" 

"Sorry hehe..." she scratched her nape. "So how many times have you two already fucked? 

"JISOO! GOSH! Can you just for once not to talk about dirty stuff, please?" I calmly said and massaged my head. "And just to keep your mouth shut, we only did it once at the Halloween party." 

"Oh don't worry, next time you'll do it." she said like trying to comfort me. I didn't want to continue the topic because I didn't want to answer any more of her stupid questions. When I was finishing eating my fruits, I even heard her say that she should find someone because apparently sex made the person blooming and I was the proof.

My mom and I were in the couch, my head was on her lap and she was stroking my hair. We were watching the Indestructible 2 and we enjoyed it. It's been a long time since I've had parties like this with my mom. I received a message and checked who it was. When I saw the name appear on the screen, I smiled like a teenage girl who talked to her crush.

From My Daddy 

Hey cutie. How was your day? Dod you enjoy the evening with ur mom? Miss you.

To My Daddy

Hey :) nothing special, the day went by quickly and yes, I'm watching a movie with my mom. You?

From My Daddy

Happy to hear that. Tomorrow you finish at 6:00, right? I'll pick you up at your campus and we'll go straight to my place. And you could spend the night at my place? :))

To My Daddy

Yeah at 6:00, I'll wait you at the entrance. And for the night, we'll see :))

From My Daddy 

okay baby! Have a nice evening :*

To My Daddy

thanks, you too xoxo :*

Everything was changing and that's not a bad thing. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.2M 86.6K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
309K 10.5K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...
6.5K 142 8
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
583K 8.8K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...