π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„ πŒπ€πŒππ€ | k...

By GOXDIE-

❝ YOU KNOW EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES ❞ what's a girl gotta do to get noticed by the leader of the t-birds? put... More

π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„ πŒπ€πŒππ€
𝟏| π‚π‡π€π‘π‹πˆπ„
𝟐| πŒπ€πŒππ€
πŸ‘| π’π”πŒπŒπ„π‘ π‹πŽπ•πˆπ'
πŸ’| π’π‚πŽπ‘ππˆπŽππ’
πŸ“| π’π‹π„π„ππŽπ•π„π‘
πŸ”| πŽπ”π‘ π†πˆπ‘π‹π’
πŸ•| 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋
πŸ— | 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 π‹πˆπ†π‡π“ππˆπ'
𝟏𝟎 | ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐈 πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πŠππŽπ– 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 πŠππŽπ–
𝟏𝟐 | π‹π„πŽ
πŸπŸ‘ | π„π˜π„π’ 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‘πŽπ€πƒ
πŸπŸ’ | πƒπŽπ'𝐓 πŒπ€πŠπ„ πŒπ„ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇
πŸπŸ“ | 𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜
πŸπŸ” | πŽππ„ πŒπŽπ‘π„ ππ‘πŽππŽπ’π€π‹
πŸπŸ• | ππ‹π€π“πˆππ”πŒ
πŸπŸ–| 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 π†π‹π€πƒπ‹π˜ π“π€πŠπ„ π˜πŽπ” ππ€π‚πŠ
πŸπŸ—| 𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 πŠππŽπ‚πŠπ„πƒ 𝐔𝐏
𝟐𝟎| π˜π„π€π‘ πŽπ… πŸπŸ—πŸ“πŸ—
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
NEW BOOK

πŸ–| πŽππ„ πŒπˆπ’π’πˆπ’π’πˆπππˆ

15.4K 326 13
By GOXDIE-

I DO NOT OWN ANY ZARA LARSSON SONGS

The italicized words are the words I replaced to make the song make sense.

The lunch bell rang, breaking me from my trance. I stood up abruptly, worried that someone will see me. I fixed my leather Pink Ladies jacket and the golden belt that got shoved to my right side. I pulled out my compact mirror, wiping away smudged mascara, reapplying some more and fixing my hair. Once I was proud of my appearance, I grabbed my fallen books and stepped out from the bleachers.

"Ouch! Watch it Putz!" I heard Sonny complain.

"I didn't even do anything!" Putzie said. I heard the boys talking, joking and playing around. I smiled up at the bleachers, stepping out from my place, and making my way away from them. I don't think I can handle being around them. Especially Kenickie. I practically messed his senior year all up. God, I always do this.

I decide to walk home. No one cares if I'm at school or getting killed in some back alley. Not even my parents. My mother tried to care, but she's always too beat up to bat an eye in my direction. Sometimes, I want throw up at her appearance. My father really does beat us up. My mother takes the most.

There was once where I rushed in front of her, trying to block a blow from my father when she threatened to call the cops if he laid a finger on me. He hit me anyways, not really caring. It was the worst pain I've ever felt. He would always be loving at first, then yell at us, then hit us, then leave, then come home and act like it never happened.

Thinking about it made me break down on the street, right there. Nothing really stopped me from letting my words come out in a melodic tune, but I found that it helped.

"One Mississippi, you're here, lovin' me with your whole heart," I saw my father, giving me my car or just not hitting me.

"And two Mississippi, we scream to watch each other fall apart," My father yelling at me over petty things. Why weren't you home on time? Where were you? What did I say? Is that you talkin' back?  Things he said to me and some. Those were the nicest ones.

"Three Mississippi, you're gone, sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more," He beats us close to death, leaving before he could kill us. He goes to a bar to drink, or goes out with a hooker.

"And four Mississippi, you're home, like nothin' ever happened at all" He's home, that's all he does, though. He just comes home, sits on his chair and waits for my mother to fill his every need.
    "Why do I stay? I know I should leave, mascara fallin' down my cheek." I look down, putting my hands in my pockets and walking slowly, kicking rocks.

"But you pull me in and make me forget about the broken glass on my skin."

"We don't get scared when the sirens come, we just pick up our bags and we make our run."

"We smile just to make up, we hurt just to break up. We head for disaster, but live for the danger,"

"We count,

"One Mississippi, you're here, lovin' me with your whole heart. And two Mississippi, we scream, to watch each other fall apart. Three Mississippi, you're gone, sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more. And four Mississippi, you're home, like nothin' ever happened at all."

"I hate the way, that you set the scene, the way you breathe in your nicotine. I hate the way it burns when you don't say goodbye. I hate the way it hurts when you screw with my mind. Am I fucked up that I think it's the norm that we shouldn't get scared when the sirens come? We smile just to make up, we hurt just to break up. We head for disaster, but live for the danger,"

"We count, one Mississippi, you're here,"

"Lovin' me with your whole heart."

"And two Mississippi, we scream, to watch each other fall apart. Three Mississippi, you're gone, sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more. And four Mississippi, you're home, like nothin' ever happened at all."

I hummed a little.

"One Mississippi, you're here, lovin' me with your whole heart. And two Mississippi, we scream,to watch each other fall apart."

"One Mississippi, you're here,"

"Lovin' me with your whole heart,"

"With your whole heart,"

"And two Mississippi, we scream"

"Oh,"

"To watch each other fall apart."

"Ohh,"

"Three Mississippi, you're gone, sayin' that you're done, you don't want it no more. And four Mississippi, you're home,"

"Home,"

"Like nothin' ever happened at all."

I sighed, happy to get all of those words spill out freely. Looking up, I was coming up to my house, and I turned onto the walkway, coming up to the door. I saw that my dad's car was gone, meaning he's out.

Before I could even open the door, my mother appeared in front of me with a beat-up face. I gasped at the sight, not knowing what to think.

"What the hell Charlotte?" She breathed out. Tear stains on her cheeks made her hair stick to her face. Her eyes were red and puffy, a result of no sleep and crying. Her blue towel robe was torn, probably by my father, and her nightgown was stained with food and makeup. Her hair was up in the messiest bun ever. It looked like it was about to unravel.

"I-I-" I started, not knowing what to say. She pulled me into a huge hug, not bothering to let me inside. I hugged her back, thankful she doesn't hate me.

"Charlotte! You can't just do that. Your father was furious." My mother wiped her under eyes and smiled sadly at me.

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I went to a sleepover."

"With who? How did you make friends so quickly?" She asked, ushering me in and closing the door.

I laughed. "Beats me." My mom stopped behind me, putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, at least you're home." She walked into the kitchen, talking while putting away dishes. "Speaking of which, why are you home so early? Isn't school supposed to be over in three hours?"

"I dunno," I said, running my hands along the linoleum tiles of the counter. "I just wanted to see you, I guess."

She smiled at me. I looked around and noticed that a lot of our stuff from Brooklyn still haven't been unpacked. Of course, we only moved in a day ago, but you would think that the essentials would be unpacked.

"Well, you got enough of seeing, eh?" My mother smiled at me.

"I guess," I chuckled. "I'll go in a few hours, I don't want to deal with school right now."

I don't want to deal with Rizzo, that's what it is. I know the boys will be there after school fixing Kenickie's car. They won't question anything, right?

After two hours of unpacking, talking and getting a bag together to take with me to Kenickie's car, my mother shoved me out the back gate when she heard my dad come back. Weird he'd be back this early, but this isn't Brooklyn.

I ran down my drive, trying desperately to ignore the screams and hits and yells that came from inside. Glass shattered, furniture thrown, the whole thing. If it weren't for my mother making me swear that I'd never once look back if she told me to run, I would've gone back to help her.

Once I figured I was far enough away that I wouldn't be chased my my father, I slowed to a walk. It took me some time, but I managed to make my tears not fall down my face again.

The school came into view and the kids were milling around, going home. Oh well, I was late for seventh period. I went to the garage, knowing the boys were already there.

"We just gotta bang out the dent," I heard one of them say as I got closer.

"The problem's not in the dent."

"It's in this rubber band engine," I heard Sonny say.

"The problem's in your mouth," Kenickie shot back. I got in full view and saw that there was a good sized dent in Kenickie's car. How did I not notice that?

"Yeah, well where are you gonna get a new carburetor?" I heard Doody ask. I walked in and saw them all hovered over the car.

"Ever heard of borrowin'?" Kenickie said, in Doody's face.

"Hey guys!" I said, trying to pull off a happy, nonchalant attitude.

"Hey! Charlie!"

"Mamba, how you doin'?"

"Hey, Charlie. Where were you?" Danny asked, leaning against the car with a knowing look in his eyes.

[EDITED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 115 2
❝𝐇𝐄'𝐒 π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ 𝐈𝐍 π‡πˆπ’ 𝐑𝐄𝐃 π‰π€π‚πŠπ„π“βž 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒 πŒπŽπ•π„πƒ π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π•π€π‹π‹π„π˜ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐀𝐍�...
192K 3.9K 21
Switching schools is hard, but moving countries is even harder. For Cynthia Olson and her sister Sandy, they have no idea just how hard it will be. A...
228 3 25
(cover made by me!! [Wil]) we're two on this account so this story was written by two ppl!! wil and lay !aged up! kyle barely hang out with his frien...
219K 6.5K 30
❝her parents always told her not to play with fire. you'll get burned.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a u s e b u t t o n