Scorose - My Father Won't Hea...

Galing kay WICELA

Rose Weasley and Scorpius Malfoy aren't really getting along on Hogwarts. Rose's father, the famous Ron Weasl... Higit pa

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

4.6K 114 79
Galing kay WICELA

Chapter 8 \\ Scorose - My Father Won't Hear About This \\ WICELA

Disclaimer: I do not own the Harry Potter series nor everything that comes with it. The rights go to J.K. Rowling. The only thing I own are the plotholes in her stories that I filled with my fantasies.

Updated: September 19 (2017)

•  •  •

The whole world could've exploded around them and still Rose wouldn't have noticed it, but suddenly there was this voice calling out her name and as soon as Scorpius had noticed it too, they broke apart. Rose saw a few surprised looking people around her; her cousin Molly ran quickly away towards uncle Percy, her cousin James gave her a big thumbs up and then walked away to celebrate the new year with his friends, but then Rose discovered that Joe had seen it. Joe had seen them kissing and he was actually the one who broke their kiss. Damn, they'd kissed, Rose thought, and she could only think about how good his lips felt on hers. The hours that had passed in her head had only been a minute at most in reality. Everyone around her was either focused on Teddy and Victoire, ready to congratulate them or wishing everyone a happy new year.

"Happy New Year, Red," Scorpius said in a husky voice and he gave her a kiss on her cheek. Rose looked down at her and his hands. Just a moment ago, those hands had been touching her cheeks.

"Yeah...you..too," Rose stammered in a voice that was barely a whisper. She really had fallen then for the famous ladies man. On top of that, she could confirm the rumours; he really gave kisses that blew everyone away.

"I'm going to my parents now, let's talk later, okay?" he said with a soft smile. It wasn't the smirk that once was so annoying and later on became sort of sexy. No, it was a soft and sweet smile, maybe somewhat a shy one. 

"Mm-mm," Rose mumbled back, not really processing what he was saying. Suddenly he was gone and in that second his place was taken up by an angry Joe.

"Rose, I told you so! I really hoped for you that Scorpius could be your friend, but I knew he wasn't! Did he hurt you? Rose? ROSE?!" Joe exclaimed as he continued to talk on and on about his predicament coming true.

"Shut up, Joe! I'm fine! The only one that actually hurt me was you! I'm done being your little toy to play with! It's over!" Rose said. She was mad, so mad. How did Joe even dare to say something like this to her? This was crazy and she didn't want to be a part of it anymore. 

"So actually you invited me to your New Year's party only to dump me? I knew you were still mad at me for what happened at the ball, but I did explain! I was drunk, remember!" Joe protested, but Rose didn't even know why he bothered.

"Yeah, you were drunk, because you were nervous to have sex with me. Did it ever come up in your head to talk to me about that? Did you ever think about whether I was ready to go that far with you? Did you?" Rose asked, but Joe only stammered her name and some 'please's'. No, not this time. She couldn't think about this anymore, so she walked away to congratulate Teddy and Victoire.

"Now you're finally officially my cousin!" Rose said as she hugged Teddy. The guy had the widest grin on her face she'd ever seen and couldn't stop looking at Victoire.

"She said yes!" Teddy beamed and Rose laughed.

"Of course she did! That has already been established a long time ago!" Rose said and both Teddy and Victoire laughed.

"Well, there was a time I wouldn't have said yes," Victoire said cheekily and Teddy snorted.

"Please, if you'd seen the ring, you wouldn't have stopped me," he answered and now it was Victoire's time to snort.

"But Rose, I see you've taken it upon you to show my second cousin a good time?" Teddy said with a wink, obviously changing the subject.

"How was it even possible for you to even look at me when you were busy with Victoire?" Rose answered while looking away. She felt her facing burning up and she knew that there was no way of denying it.

"People are either talking about our engagement or your kiss, you know?" Teddy grinned and Rose moaned.

"Please, let that not be true," she said, trying to hide herself in case her father was walking towards her.

"Uncle Ron hasn't seen it," Victoire said laughing and Rose gave her an hug too.

"Congratulations to you too, Vic," Rose said and she gave her the same goofy smile as Teddy did. Rose decided that the two of them could have their space and walked towards the kitchen to eat some food.

"I'm sorry, Rose," she heard when she was outside, still on her way to the kitchen. 

"I did it again, didn't I? I was thinking for the both of us, instead of letting you think for yourself. I just...I care too much about you to let him hurt you," Joe added and Rose stopped walking for a second. She was surprised to hear him say that and to get an actual apology. Joe started mumbling something that surprised her even more. It was so soft and sweet, but Rose decided to let him sweat for a bit longer.

"What was that?" she asked and even though she couldn't actually see his nervous face, she could feel it.

"I...I think I love you," he said and Rose smiled. He loved her. He'd actually said something like that to her.

"You think?" Rose smirked and it was then that Joe knew she wasn't mad at him anymore.

"C'mon Rose, you're killing me! Every bone in my body wants you. I can't stand the way you're standing here in front of me in the most sexy dress I've ever seen on you. How the hell did I ever deserve you? I don't even know why I did the stupidest thing ever and then Malfoy kissed you and I got so...so jealous. You can't say there's nothing between us, because you make me feel like the happiest man alive when I'm with you! You must feel it too! Tell me otherwise and I'll leave, I promise, but I can't leave you if you feel it too," he said and Rose was very confused. Yes, they had something and she did have feelings for him. She couldn't deny that. She couldn't tell him otherwise. Joe's words had make her blush, but they had also made her feel desired. He actually wanted to do all those things with her! No one else had ever told her she was desirable, quite the opposite actually. Joe wasn't all that bad. Yes, she'd just broken up with him, but maybe they both needed a little break to realise that they wanted to be together. Joe wasn't perfect, but he was actually human and even her father would be able to like Joe.

But then there was Scorpius. Scorpius who'd swept her of her feet when he kissed her. Scorpius who was mysterious, smart, kind, funny and someone who challenged her. Scorpius was the one she might've fallen in love with not so long ago, but what did that say about Joe? Her feelings for Joe were real too and it confused her so much. In the end, family was what mattered most to Rose, which was why she decided to give Joe another change.

"Yeah, I can feel it too," she whispered. In the dark she hadn't seen Joe coming towards her, but she felt his arms around her.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked insecure and Rose smiled.

"Of course," she answered and there were his lips on hers again. It had been so long since she'd last kissed him, but she definitely felt the difference between Scorpius's and his lips. Joe and she never shared a kiss this passionate, but the sparks weren't quite there. She was convinced the sparks would come along later on, sooner rather than later. 

"Wow," Joe said when he stopped to catch his breath. Rose looked around, but didn't see Scorpius anywhere. Had he really been there, did they really kiss? Was it otherwise all just a dream?

•  •  •

In the middle of the night, Rose suddenly woke. She must've slept for only an hour or so, as everything was still dark outside. She felt the lips of Joe and Scorpius still on hers and it had confused her more than ever. She walked downstairs to drink some water when she heard it.

"NO! DON'T TAKE HER! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" she heard her father scream out loud and after that, some ruffling and some whispers, but the sound of her father crying was something she hadn't heard for so long.

"I'm so sorry I left..." she heard him say, louder than the rest he'd been saying.

"Ron, it's so long ago. I've forgiven you, you do realise that by now? We've two beautiful children together, remember?" she heard her mother answer and the voices were softer again. When Rose had been younger, this had happened more often. When she'd heard it, she'd started crying herself and walked into her parents bedroom, to find her parents crying together. Her father held her mother's arm, the one with the words Mudblood stitched on it and when they'd seen her, they hugged her and told her everything was all right. Tired of all the crying and stress, the three of them usually fell asleep in her parents big bed. All Rose knew was that some war memories were bugging her parents when they tried to sleep, but the last time Rose had heard her parents having nightmares was ages ago. She didn't understand the sudden stress of her parents. Or maybe she did as she hadn't been the most ideal child lately. Her father had been very beaten up about the  for him, sudden friendship with Scorpius and she hadn't been very nice to him. She knew that her father's feud with Mr Malfoy was deeper than just trying to better him and seeing as he suddenly had war nightmares again, something terrible must've happened in the war. Her father had been very reasonable with almost everything, except for Scorpius. He hadn't even given her a chance to think about Scorpius, before he'd already taught her to be stronger, smarter and better than Scorpius. Rose had remembered her mother's words: 'Draco did apologise,' and it made her think of what he'd apologised for. It was clearly something that would never leave her father alone. She'd made the right choice by going for Joe. When Joe and she'd walked into the Burrow, Albus told her Scorpius and his parents apparently left. He hadn't left a note, he'd only asked Albus to tell her to have a nice holiday. Rose didn't know why Scorpius had left so suddenly. It hadn't been possible for him to see her with Joe, as they had been in the dark. A second later her mother had been next to her, asking her why she was holding hands with Joe and it was then that Rose announced her relationship with Joe. Her parents laughed a bit, but granny had shot her a strange look. Joe and everyone he'd come with went away not much later and that was when Rose decided she was going to bed.

It was all just a big mess. She felt like she'd hurt Scorpius, even though she didn't understand how and she was in a relationship with Joe again, which didn't actually made her as happy as it should've. What in Merlin's name was happening to her?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

237K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...
2.2K 49 11
Draco tells his kids Scorpius and Rose how he met their mother .. DM/HG :)
179K 3.5K 64
Scorpius Malfoy had a crush on Rose Weasley since first year. She has always despised him, but the summer between 4rth and 5th year may have her re-t...
24.4K 741 15
Rose Weasley, the daughter of the famous Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, is starting her seventh and final year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft an...