Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 18

20.8K 513 371
By cabeYolights

Camila woke up early in the morning to see Lauren on Good Morning America.

Interviewer- Hello I'm here with Lauren Jauregui, the young star that has taken the world by storm with her music and her pop up in the Demi tour! So how's everything going?

Lauren- It's been going great, I never thought I could be this big. I've been loving every step of the way.

I- so, we've been hearing and seeing on Twitter that you have a fling with fellow singer, Keaton Stromberg?

Camila flinched at those words at she kept watching to see Lauren's reply.

L- No! No, no, no, you got it all wrong here, haha. He's taken an interest in me, I know of, since you've probably seen his tweets to me and his flirting but no, I could never. I have a girlfriend who's probably watching this right now.

I- What a lucky girl, what's her name? And if Keaton sees this, he'll be in a mood, surely.

L- Her name's Camila and ha, I betcha.

I- Well Camila, if you are watching this, you have a loyal girlfriend and props to you for having this incredible girl's heart. That's all with Lauren Jauregui and we'll be right back with the weather!

Camila smiled widely as she shut the TV off and texted Lauren. She surely didn't know the rumors that were about to arise. Oh no, she didn't.

-

Lauren was in rehearsal when she got the news from her publicist.

"What the hell is this, Lauren?!" Carrie shouted.

"What the hell is what?!" Lauren said as she looked over to her Carrie and grabbed the paper from her hands.

SINGER LAUREN JAUREGUI SLAMS DOWN KEATON STROMBERG. KEATON IS SAID TO BE DETERMINED TO HAVE A CHANCE WITH LAUREN JAUREGUI. LAUREN JAUREGUI, HEARTBREAKER? WILL SHE LEAVE CAMILA CABELLO, SAID GIRLFRIEND, HEARTBROKEN?

"What the hell is this shit!" Lauren shouted.

"That's what I'm asking! Lauren, if this gets around, you WILL be called the current player everyone should be watching out for and I'm sure if paparazzi spot you just with a friend, they'll think it's more, you being named player around here." Carrie assured to Lauren as Lauren sighed running a hand through her hair.

"Excuse me," she said as she went to the sidelines and grabbed her phone as she called Camila.

"Hello?" Camila answered.

"Camila, hey, I would never break your heart. You know that, right?" Lauren quickly said as her heart was beating rapidly.

"Lo? You alright? Where is this coming from?" Camila asked concerned with a soft voice.

She doesn't know the headlines on the papers and magazines... Lauren thought to herself.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright. I just wanted you to know and make sure you know...that's all." Lauren's voice softened.

"Okay, Lo. I miss you,"

"I miss you too," Lauren smiled.

"Now, I know you're having rehearsal right now. So, get your ass back to rehearsal." Camila husked.

"That was hot, I will sure do." She husked back.

"See you later,"

"See you later." Lauren stated as she then hung up.

Lauren walked into the next room at the dance rehearsal and saw the boys dancing as she went up to Keaton and pushed him up against the wall.

"What the hell is this?! I tell you to back off and suddenly you're fucking telling press you want me? To do what? Start a commotion?! This is bullshit, fucking idiot." Lauren said as Carrie quickly pulled her off of him and her security guard kept Lauren away.

"I always wanted you, Lauren. There's nothing bad about wanting someone, anyways, Camila will surely be heartbroken once you do fall for me." He chuckled deeply.

"I will never, in a million years, like you. Get that through your thick skull!" She said furiously as Big Rob pulled her back to her dance room and let her sit down as he gave her some water and she quickly drank it.

"Slow down there, you might choke." Big Rob said.

"I'd rather be choking someone but thank you for the generosity." Lauren said rolling her eyes.

-

"Camila, what's this?" Dinah asked.

"Hm?" Camila went over to Dinah while at they were the library.

"Oh my god....Dinah, it's a magazine!" Camila said sarcastically.

"No, you dumb ass! Why am I even friends with you? Anyways I'm talking about what's inside of it." Dinah said as she showed Camila a page inside it and she looked at the news story about her girlfriend.

"Keaton's flirty tweets to Lauren. Watch out Hollywood, Lauren Jauregui might've broken a heart and here is our new star couple. Any ship names? Lauton? Kearen? You decide. Congratulations, Lauren Jauregui." Camila read to herself under her breath as she gasped.

"What the hell is this?! Lauren's still my girlfriend!" Camila exclaimed in a whisper as she pulled Dinah's hand letting the magazine drop.

"Let's get out of here." Camila said as all of the sudden, as soon as they were out, paparazzi started to cave on Camila.

"How do you feel about Lauren Jauregui dating Keaton Stromberg?!"

"You don't seem heartbroken, was it for the fame?"

Questions kept bombarding her as Dinah finally stood up and pulled Camila through the people as she hurried with her in the car.

"Drive!" Camila said irritated about the paparazzi.

Dinah stepped on the gas as she drove back to the apartment and they quickly entered through the back seeing there was more of them waiting at the front entrance.

They ran inside their room as they quickly locked it.

"What the fuck is going on?" Camila said gritting her teeth.

"I don't know dawg. You tell me!" Dinah exclaimed breathlessly.

"Call Lauren, please." Camila said as she rubbed her temples.

Dinah took her phone out and dialed Lauren as Lauren muttered a hello.

"What the hell is going on girly?!" Dinah exclaimed into the phone as Lauren was taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"What are you talking about?" Lauren asked.

"So after we got out of the library, the-"

"WAIT, you were in a library?! I'm so proud of you! Any books read? That'll be the next step to your-"

"LAURENZA! You're getting off track here. But thank you, I picked up a magazine and almost, almost, went to chapter two of a book." Dinah smiled as Lauren laughed.

"ANYWAYS, Camila was bombarded by paps asking about the break up between you two and how you and Keaton are the new star couple?!" Dinah exclaimed.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! We didn't break up! Where the fuck is Camz, let me talk to her, please."

Dinah handed the phone over to Camila as Camila's hand shook when she put the phone up to her ear.

"Hello?" Camila said in a small voice.

"Baby! Babe! Camz! Don't listen to those rumors, I promise they're not true." Lauren said in desperation.

"I know. I trust you." Camila simply said.

"Are you alright?" Lauren asked.

"I'm fine, Lo." Camila said blatantly as Lauren felt like Camila wasn't sharing what she was really feeling as Lauren left it at that and dropped the matter.

The two said their goodbye's and hung up.

"Dinah...I don't know if I could handle this, I don't know. She's not here and she's there...it might be the best if I broke up with her." Camila said as she frowned, going up to her room as Dinah then followed.

Camila plopped down on her bed and groaned.

"No, you'll just sadden her. You two are perfect for each other, Chancho." Dinah said as she sat on the bed and held Camila's hand.

"But if I do break up with her...she'll be much better on handling things. We could get back together when the time is right." Camila said as Dinah stayed quiet, thinking of a reply to say as she spoke once again.

"You're not listening, the time right now is right." Dinah said but groaned as she noticed that the smaller girl fell asleep.

Dinah sighed heavily as she covered Camila with her blanket and walked out the door.

Dinah went into her room and called Lauren once again.

"Hello?" Lauren muttered.

"Hey, please, please, please do something." Dinah said.

"What are you talking about?" Lauren asked in confusion.

"She talked to me about breaking up with you right now because it'll be what's best for you and maybe later on, if y'all are up to it, get back together when the time is right, girly." Dinah stated.

"No! It wouldn't be the best thing. Please, let me talk to her. Where is she?" Lauren asked panicked.

"Lauren, she's sleeping. Talk to her tomorrow, but don't pressure her so much to the point where you're fucking bursting into tears because it might make her think it is the best decision for you and break it off." Dinah warned.

"Okay, okay, okay," Lauren replied constantly, speechlessly.

-

"Camz?" Lauren called as soon as Dinah had texted her that Camila was in fact, awake.

"Lo?" Camila whispered.

"Baby, why are you whispering?" Lauren asked as Camila shrugged although she knew Lauren couldn't see her.

"I don't know," Camila said back in a low voice.

"Hey, look, Camz, you know I do truly love you, right? Camz, I love you." Lauren stated.

"You love me?" Camila whispered once more.

"I do, I do love you. Please don't let me go, please don't forget me." Lauren nervously said.

"I know you do and I love you too. But that's why I have to let you go, I'm sorry Lauren. I'm breaking up with you, the time isn't right, it's not. I promise, I know we'll end up together. I won't ever forget y-"

"CAMZ!" Lauren sobbed.

"No, Lauren, let me talk, love. I won't forget you because I really do love you, I always will. You're etched in my mind. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Camila lastly said as she hung up before Lauren could speak.

Camila knew the other girls were sleeping since Normani and Ally had came home and were tired as they greeted her good night and went right to sleep as so did Dinah, she was in her room the whole time.

Camila felt tears run down her cheek as she let in a big gulp. I'm doing this, she thought to herself.

Camila grabbed her suitcase and started packing.

I'm doing this. For Lauren.

&/&/):&:$\£\€\£\€\

A/N: WOAH where's Camila going :/ :o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
Bad News By Giny

Fanfiction

2.4M 69.7K 57
Lauren is a smart girl and kind of nerdy. She only has two friends at school, Normani and Dinah. She's had a small crush on the mysterious badass Cam...
63.2K 1.5K 4
Camila and Lauren love each other but don't know how to deal with it (mostly Lauren though). Best friends to lovers AU ...
90K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...