Demented

By newwone

"Oh my god!!!" I screamed as I pulled at my hair. My eyes were red and my tan face was now pale. "What's the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38

Chapter 37

304 24 7
By newwone

"Hey! Stay where you are trespassers!" Two large guards yelled to us as they quickly jogged down the steps.

Damnit.

I sighed and looked over to my friend. "Just when you said this was easy..."

"Take off your masks at once!" The tall guard with shaggy blonde hair ordered. "No thanks, I'm good." I sarcastically replied and reached into my pocket.

I noticed the other guard was about five feet taller than us and was bald.

Derek glanced over at me, as if asking what we were going to do about the two large guards.

I knew it would be hard to try and fight off both of them so I did what I do best.

Pay them off.

"How much do you two want?" I bluntly asked, pulling out the stack of cash I had from the ATM.

The two men stopped at the last step after I asked.

The guard with shaggy blonde hair had wide eyes. "We don't accept bribes, now take off your masks." He pulled out his flashlight and tried shining it on us.

Derek groaned in annoyance and spoke up. "Listen idiots, we don't have time for this. We can do this the easy way." He then pointed to me holding the money. "Or we can do this my way.." He added, pointing towards the baseball bat in his hand.

The blonde guard looked insulted and began to pull out his walkie-talkie that was hanging off the side of his belt.

My eyes narrowed and I looked to Derek, who started to twirl the bat around.

If the guards wanted to do this the hard way, then so be it.

I slowly transferred the cash back into my pocket, my eyes never leaving the two guards. I clenched my other fist, ready to fight.

The blonde guard glared at us as he was about to speak into the walkie- talkie.

"Now?" Derek asked, twirling the bat.

I continued to stare down at the guards. "Now."

"Wait!" The bald guard finally spoke up, he snatched the walkie-talkie out of the other guard's hand.

Derek and I paused.

"What are you doing?" The blonde man asked. The other guard looked down at the walkie-talkie and then to us. "I want $500."

I smirked underneath the mask. "Deal."

"That's against the rules!" The blonde guard shouted, his voice echoing throughout the building.

The bald man ignored his comment and walked off the last step towards us, walkie-talkie still in hand.

Derek walked past the cooperative guard and I watched as he charged at the blonde guard instead.

Derek pushed him down against the concrete stairs with all his force. "Shout like that one more time and I'll break your damn neck!" He threatened as he held the bat up against the man's neck.

The man held his hands up in surrender and Derek slowly backed off away from him.

I pulled out the cash again and then counted out $500, handing it over to the bald guard. In exchange, he pulled off his own walkie-talkie and handed it to me, along with the other one.

"You're just going to let them pay you off?" The blonde guy asked as he got up off the floor. "Yeah." The bald man responded and started walking down the hall. "This job sucks anyways."

I let out a laugh at his last comment and then looked towards the blonde guard who was still on the stairs. "Do you want $100 or not?" I asked him.

"I want $500 too." He crossed his arms.

"Can I just beat him already? This guy is really pissing me off." Derek groaned.

"You get $100 or I'll let my friend play baseball with your head." I snapped at the annoying guard.

The guard's eyes widened and he nervously walked over to me as I handed him the $100 bill.

"Now if I find out that you ended up calling the other guards on us..." I said, looking over to Derek and then back to the guard. "...We will find you."

The annoying guard nodded his head in response and walked down the hallway where the other guard went.

Derek and I ran up the stairs after watching the guards leave. "He was so damn annoying dude." Derek laughed.

"No kidding." I chuckled.

We finally made it to the second floor and noticed there were more cells. "How many people are here!" I yelled out in anger. "Well that guard said Jacqueline should be up here somewhere." Derek replied, scanning around the hallway filled with cells on each side.

I took off the wolf mask for a second and ran my hands through my black hair. It seemed like there was a never ending row of cells. I wanted to find Jacqueline and get her out of this hell hole as fast as possible.

"Hey man, it's gonna be alright. Were going to find her in one of these cells." My friend patted my shoulder and took off his mask as well.

I shot him a slight smile and placed the wolf mask back over my tan face. "Swintek.." Derek said.

"Yeah?" I looked back over to him. "You really like her, don't you." He said and pulled his grizzly bear mask back over his face. "Don't lie, Gabe."

I chuckled at his last comment. "If I didn't like her so much I wouldn't have gone through all this and even drag my friends along to sneak her out."

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Derek laughed and started to walk past the cells on the left side of the hallway, scanning each one for my girl.

"I always thought she was just some spoiled, stuck up brat who just happened to be hot." I added as I searched the right side.

People were lying down on the makeshift beds within their cells. As Derek and I talked, no one seemed to pay attention to us. The patients on the second floor seemed way different than the ones on the first floor.

"But there's so much more to her..." I continued, thinking about when we first met to the last time I saw her.

"Okay, that's enough lover boy. I get the point, you REALLY like little Miss America." My friend mocked. "You should tell her all this when we find her, Swintek."

"I will. I'm going to tell her how I feel about her and tell more about me and-" I proudly responded until I was cut off.

"Put your hands in the air now!" A female guard yelled to us, she was walking alongside a male guard and they were coming towards us from the stairs.

Their faces were hidden by the large police-like hats they both were wearing.

"Damn, more guards! Really!" Derek complained through his mask as he stopped scanning the cells and turned to face the guards.

I stopped searching as well and fully faced the guards. They were walking closer to us.

"I said put your hands in the air!" The female guard yelled again.

"No offense lady, but we don't follow anyone's orders." I replied and crossed my arms,staring them down.

Both guards stayed silent as they neared us, Derek walked over and stood beside me.

"Good, because neither do we." She casually replied and threw off her hat, revealing her lime green hair and green eyes.

"Natalie!" Derek and I said in unision. The other guard took his hat off as well.

"Tyson! What are you two doing in that get-up?" Derek laughed and grabbed the hat from Tyson.

"We had a run in with some guards and we liked their outfits better than ours." Natalie answered, playfully admiring her uniform.

"Yeah and she made me do all the dirty work to get the uniforms." Tyson added, zipping down the large shirt and pulling out his blood covered bat.

"We searched up and down in that other hallway and we didn't find Jacqueline, then we left and began to search in the hallway downstairs. Tyson found the stairs that led up here and we overheard you two talking." Natalie explained and then raised an eyebrow at me.

"I asked him a question and then he wouldn't shutup about Miss America." Derek chuckled, slapping me on the back like he always does.

"Miss America?" Tyson asked.

"It's the nickname I call Jacqueline. Derek replied.

"Ahh I gotcha." Tyson smiled. "A guard said they put all the new people in this hallway." I said as I started to search the cells again.

"There are so many cells." Natalie sighed. "That's why we all need to look. She's here somewhere." I replied.

---

Hours past by while we kept looking. We didn't run into anymore guards as we searched.

"Jacqueline! Where are you?" I yelled, my voice echoing down the long hallway.

My friends and I paused in silence, desperately waiting for a reply.

But no one answered.

"Why isn't she answering?" Natalie asked, her eyes had tears forming.

"Jacqueline!" I called again, growing even more worried.

...Again no answer.

We continued down the never ending hallway, all four of us intently scanned every single cell for the blonde haired beauty.

I was beginning to think they had taken her away for good.

My emotions started to get the better of me. "Jacqueline! Where are you! Answer me!" I yelled and slumped down to the floor.

Natalie and Tyson sat down on the cold cement floor beside me. "It's gonna be okay, buddy." Tyson whispered.

"Miss America, is that you?" I heard Derek say from a couple of cells away. My eyes lit up and within a second, I stood up and ran over to the cell he was standing in front of.

There, crouched up in the darkest corner of the small cell, was a girl with long blonde hair.

Her back was facing us, she had her head down buried in her arms and her legs were brought up to her chest.

"Jacqueline!" I excitedly said as I gripped the metal bars. "It's Gabe, Derek, Nattie, and Tyson." I added.

"Were here to get you out." Derek cheered, his face was against the bars.

She remained silent.

"We need to get a key! There's no way we can break through these with bats." Tyson commented, looking at his baseball bat.

"Why do you think we had to steal the uniforms from those guards Ty?" Natalie face palmed. She dipped her hand into a side pocket on the cargo pants and swiftly pulled out a keychain.

"Hell yeah!" Derek screamed out with excitement.

I continued to look at Jacqueline through the metal bars. She hasn't looked at us or even spoken a word.

"I think it's this key.." Natalie announced as she picked out a silver key from the chain. She started walking over to the cell door.

"Wait." I said, still eyeing the blonde in the corner.

"What is it?" Derek raised a brow. The three of them looked at me as they stood near the door.

"There's something wrong." I bent down against the bars trying to get a better look at Jacqueline.

"The only thing wrong is that she is in this cell." Natalie let out a laugh and placed the key inside the small keyhole.

"No!" I yelled.

Suddenly, the blonde got up in a backbend position, her face was now visible to us.

She was not Jacqueline..

Her blonde hair dragged across the cement floor as she began to quickly spider walk towards the cell door.

Her large eyes were bulging out of their sockets and her tongue was wildly hanging out of her mouth.

I noticed her tongue was slit down the middle. It looked as if there were two snakes coming out of her mouth.

"Take the key out Natalie!!!" I yelled and rushed to them. Natalie was standing there, frozen with fear as Derek shakily tried taking the key out of the narrow keyhole.

Her green eyes suddenly rolled back and she began falling back until Tyson caught her, placing her gently on the floor during the crisis.

"It's jammed, Gabe!" Derek yelled.

The girl, who was still in the backbend position began banging against the door with her skull, trying to escape.

The old door was beginning to violently shake as the girl kept banging her head against it. Tyson leaned against the door and tried to keep it from fully opening. I did the same as Derek continued to struggle with the key.

"Damnit!" I yelled as the girl started to let out an ear screeching scream.

"Let me see." I traded places with Derek and tried to lock the door and pull the key out.

After what seemed like forever, I almost had the key out. "Hurry man! She won't stop. This door is going to break down." Tyson warned.

"I'm trying!" I replied, finally twisting the key in and locking it. With all my force, I yanked out the key and the door clicked completely shut.

The creepy girl kept banging her head against the door and screaming. Derek and Tyson ran down the hallway, away from the cell. I picked up Natalie bridal style and ran with them further into the insane asylum...

---

Hello my awesome readers! In case any of you didn't know what a backbend position or spider walk was, I posted a video to the right of what it looks like for reference! By the way I am currently working on a new horror story, It's circus themed! Oh last Demented chapter will be posted on Weds! Thanks for reading,

-Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Monique By Victoria

Teen Fiction

217K 11.5K 29
He runs his fingers through her hair and tugs on it. "You're my doll," he says as he breathes her in. "You need me. You're mine to play with. Yo...
61.3K 2.2K 40
"Please, don't hurt her!" Sam pleaded. I looked at Sam, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. I gave him a weak smile trying to reassure everythin...
1K 109 33
She stood there speechless watching the beads of blood dripping from the knife which she held in her hands...... He stood there speechless after he s...
392 82 24
(Completed) I woke up suddenly "Huh what was that what did I see in my dream I am soo scared... mom mom I started screaming She replied "Yes Kate...