Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disn...

By Writer_in-the_making

What happens when Jessie's cousin is coming to visit Jessie. The only thing is she has a secret and no one ca... More

Jessie's Younger Cousin (Disney Channel)
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note

Chapter 2

3.9K 81 8
By Writer_in-the_making

Sarah's POV*

I was awoken by someone knocking on my door.

" Sarah get ready '' Jessie said.

" OK " I replied. I got out of my bed and walked into my bathroom. After I was done in the bathroom I walked back into my room and got my outfit out. I decided I was going to wear a Chicago crop top, some black shorts with studs, and a Giah printed cardigan. I did my hair then put on my fedora. After that I got my jewelry on which consisted of a duo music note pendant necklace, music note earrings, a gold Chanel ID bracelet, Boohoo Lizzie panelled arm cuff, my white and gold watch, and my diamond fancy cluster ring. After I did that I put on my sued lace up boots, grabbed my phone and bag (External link). After I had everything I turned my light off and walked out of my room and downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw everyone already down there.

" Hey Sarah " Zuri said. I didn't say hi back because I was to busy looking at this monster in front of my.

" Um hi Zuri. I am sorry but I can't concentrate with this monster of bad fashion in the room. " I said. The person turned around and I noticed that it was Jessie.

" Thanks Sarah '' Jessie said sarcastically.

" Hey Missy I do not want your sarcasm " I said.

" See Jessie even your cousin agrees with me " Emma said. " Sarah how are you cousin's with Jessie when you actually have a fashion sense? ''

" You guys know that I am in here " Jessie said.

" Oh we know it's to hard not to miss you " Emma and I said. We looked at each other and laughed.

" Oh very funny, but din't you all have somewhere to be " Jessie said. We gathered our stuff and walked towards the elevator.

" Man just trying to be honest " I muttered.

" I know right " Emma muttered back. When we got off the elevator we started walking to school, but we had to drop off Zuri since she doesn't go to our school. When we got to our school Emma and Luke directed me towards the office.

" Since your locker is next to mine I will show you where it is and then help you to your first class " Luke suggested.

" OK bye Emma " I said. I followed Luke and he stopped in front of a locker.

" I am guessing that this one is your locker " he said pointing to the locker next to his.

" Of course it is " I said. I unlocked my locker and transferred my things from my bag to my locker. Then I took the stuff I would need for my classes. " Hey Luke when is your birthday? "

" August 8th " he replied. Oh my god we have the same birthday.

" Do you know when my birthday is? "

" Yeah August 8th " he said.

" I am waiting for the realization of what he just said in 3, 2, 1 " I said.

" We have the same birthday! " he exclaimed.

" Wow I didn't know " I sarcastically said.

" Oh be quiet " he said and then went back to his locker.

" Luke " I heard someone yell.

" And here come your friends " I muttered.

" Don't worry about them " Luke said. I turned and saw four boys walking towards us.

" Of course I won't " I whispered.

When they closer the one in the front spoke up. " Hey Luke "

" Hi Chase " Luke said.

Chase looked at me " So who is this? " 

" This is S- " I interrupted him by hitting him in the stomach.

" My name is Sarah " I said.

" Well Sarah I am Chase but I haven't seen you around before " Chase said.

" Yeah I just moved here " I said.

" From where? " he asked.

" From Texas " I answered.

" So how do you know Luke? " he asked.

" Her cousin in my nanny " Luke said.

" Yeah " I agreed with Luke's answer.

" So when in Texas are you from? " he asked.

" Oh I lived on a military base with my uncle and Jessie before she came here " I replied. He was about to ask me more questions when the bell rang.

" Come on Sarah I have to get you to class " Luke said.

" OK " I said. We closed our lockers and starting walking to my first class.

" See you later Luke, Sarah " Chase yelled.

" No you won't " Luke whispered and I giggled. We continued on our way to our classes since we had different classes.

                                                    ~Time Elapsed~ * Lunch*

So now it is lunch and I am so happy that I brought my lunch instead of buying lunch. I was looking for a spot to sit when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Emma waving at me and I saw that she was sitting with a girl who was wearing all back. So deciding I rather sit with Emma and her friend instead of probably sitting with Luke and his friends. Walking over to where the were sitting I sat down next to Emma.

" Rose this is Sarah, you know the girl I was talking about " Emma said.

" Hi " Rose said.

" Hey " I said. I noticed she was looking at my necklace.

" How much did that cost? " she asked.

" Rose " Emma exclaimed.

" Don't worry about it Emma, " I said. " I actually don't know how much it cost. "

" How do you not know? " Rose asked.

" Because I reused the chain from one of my old necklaces and I used some old metal to make the pendants " I explained.

" I like her " Rose said.

" And I like you too " I said.

" Well that went better than expected " Emma said and we all laughed. While we were laughing I saw Luke walk in with his friends and Chase. I jumped up and crouched down behind Emma.

" Um Sarah why are you hiding behind Emma? " Rose asked.

" When I was at my locker with Luke his friends came and his one friend Chase kept asking me questions. It was getting really annoying and I don't think he is going to leave me alone. " I said.

" OK here is what we are going to do. First off Sarah get off the ground you are better than that. " Emma said and pulled me off the ground. I sat back down on the bench. " Secondly all you have to do is ignore him and pretend he is not there because that is what I do to Luke. "

" You know what you are right " I said.

" She is? " Rose asked.

" Yeah she is " I replied. " I should not have to hide because I don't want to talk to him " 

" Yeah " Emma said. " Good for you Sarah "

" Sarah " I heard someone from behind me say. I turned around and saw the last person I thought I would see standing there.

" What are you doing here? "

_____________________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!!

I bet you are wondering 'why is she dong this to us?' Well to answer you question I have to keep you on the edge of your seat so you will have to wait until I update next. Until next time stay special.

                                                       ~Lots O Love, 

                                                     Cupcake_queen2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 1.6K 30
Taylor finally gets to meet her celebrity crush. so how did they meet?? what happens when taylor stays the night round camerons house?? things happen...
102K 1.6K 30
When Elena's cousin moves to Mystic Falls, will certain Vampires try to spark her interest?
85.3K 2.3K 33
Y/N had always looked up to her older brothers but they never even seemed to realize that she exists. So what happens when one day, she's left with a...
17.2K 438 23
What will happen to Alice when a new girl shows up and they get closer and closer. And what secrets is she hiding from her? WARNING! Will have some s...