Daughter of Mayhem

By xXxILoveYouMinexXx

The sons of anarchy may be prepared for everything but are they prepared for Mayhem. she's here to turn every... More

Fuck you
Morning
I need a beta
A brothers love
Heads up

Cop

1.7K 19 3
By xXxILoveYouMinexXx

Daughter of chaos

My name is Mayhem nothin more or less, I fist chef my last band after leaving school and used fake ones for idea ever since.

I was on my way to a town called "Charming" that if you knew the people their they would be anything but. I was travelling their to see my brother who, since my teenage years I dropped all contact with.

His name was "juice" and he was my big "step" brother, you see our mother left his father when he was realist out of jail. She got a divorce and moved from Miami to Scotland and hooked up with a new man, my father. I didn't know about juice until I was sixteen and he was being shipped of into the marines.

It was a shock but I couldn't be happier two years later before I went to collage I took a year off and explored the world coming back I spent another three years in university. For three years after that I was working hard and happy always keeping a close eye on my brother without his knowing.

Now as a twenty two year old I was ready to give my brother the fright of his life. Not minutes into the town and I could see a cop car with the lights on signalling for me to turn over.

Cursing I turned off the road and cut the engine stopping the purrs of my sleek Harley.

A cop looking far too happy came to my side his squeaky clean mr good looks set me in edge along with his wandering eyes.

"Hello their miss I'm sorry to tell you, that you were spreading and seem to have a back light broken. As of the laws of the town I need to write you a ticket and drive you myself to your destination" his voice got on my nerves, scoffing I knew what he just said was bullshit but let him be, for now.

"Sorry to hear that officer well of that's the rules then I better follow them. What about my bike sir ?" I innocently questioned widening my eyes and bitting my lip.

I could see the lust filled look it revived and had to hide my smirk at how easy this was "well ma'am we can put it in the back and you can sit up front with me okay?" Nodding I made sure to keep a close eye on him while he put my bike in the back as I hoped in front, discreetly placing a bug under the seat.

When I told him the address I could see the hatred post out of his very skin making me inwardly smirk.

The whole journey was him trying to road me into a conversation which failed miss rabidly with my one answered reply. Pulling up to the bar he told me he better come in with me for my "safety" what a fool if only he knew that even with all the strongest men and woman in the town inside that bar I alone could still win.

He unloaded my bike and set it in front of the auto shop that seemed to be next door keeping a hand on my back stealing me.

Inside the bar I could see it was dimly light and full of tables and chair a proper western bar in my opinion something that made me smile not forced and a wave of calm threw my body that only a home could.

The cop (who introduced himself as David) who I liked to call wonder boy was close to my side probably scared of being here.

In the far corner sat a table full of older men looking deep in discussion but once noticing me and the wannabe cop imminently fell silent.

With a smile on my face I called to them "any you guys seen juice ? Got a word for him" the leader sent a nod to the boy behind the bar who scurried out the back door presumedly to get juice.

An awkward silence was left making wonder boy shift for foot to foot all the while I was smiling with the gangs attention on me.

"What the hella going on Halfnut I don't know nothin about any crazed chick looking for me" my brother voice told "Halfnut" as his body came threw the door.

Looking at his tight black shirt and loose black jeans both of which I could see the oil stains from here I noticed how'd he changed. The tattoos on his head were blatantly real not some stupid joke I thought he said while his feather were happier and relaxed.

"See that's where your wrong, asshole" at the sound of my voice his eyes snapped to me in shock

"Mayhem.....?" He solely asked not believing it was me probably

"Nope Peter Pan with titts who the bloody hell else you donce" I sarcastically replied

Halfnut seemed to laugh at my joke making me smile and wink in his direction as wonder boy stepped closer to me.

Juice came towards me pulling my body into his arms for a hug that could only describe the lost years and promises to stay together.

Pulling back he kept his hands on my shoulders staring at me with his trade mark boyish smile "you said something about one word" he questioned

Copying his smile I jokingly spoke "dickhead"

Still smiling he replied "bitch" sending us both into laughing fits and each other's arms for another five minutes.

Wiping away a stray tear we looked back to see the confused faces in the bar. Looking at wonder boy I told him what I'd been thinking the while journey

"Oi you wonder boy you talk utter bollecks that may work for the men you pick up but won't on me. I know the law you pretend cop and I know for a fake the shit you told me earlier wasn't it, so if I were you I'd tear up that ticket or I might just have to tell your boss what happened. Now, get to fuck" his face turned red as he stared at his feet in humiliation from the laughter in the back. Turning on his feet he left the bar dramatically making me softly chuckle at the hissy fit he will probably have.

Turning to the gang I sent then all a big smile as juice pulled me in their direction.

By the time we reached them I was staring at his tattoos and shaking my head in mock shame that he obviously noticed judging by the smirk on his face "what" he asked no doubt knowing what I would say

"Really ? On your head, I swear down you are an idiot and were dropped at birth it's the only way you can be that stupid" I answered causing the smirk to double in size if possible

"the girls love it" he announced like it was a fact causing me to scoff

"Sure thing hot shot" I joked tapping it mockingly. The gang were all looking at us chuckling softly no doubt confused.

"Guys I'd like for you all to meet my little sister Mayhem" he announced to the know gobsmaked group no doubt not mentioning me before.

The men looked between themselves before looking back at us the leader looked back at me sending a jolt threw my body.

"Clay.....?" I questioned not believing it was him his face was of equal shock as he stared back at me "May May...?" Nodding we both rushed to the other in a hug to tibial all others as he cheerfully lifted me off my feet sending me in pearls of laughter.

Coughing came from the table behind us pulling us from our trance. Knowing hoe confused everyone's probably was I nodded my head for clay to see at the tables direction and winked. His nod confirmed his agreement making me hug him "thanks daddy" I softly spoke in his ear his tightens hug and whisper "no problem sugar"

Sitting at and empty spot at the table to the right if clay across a long blond guy who I guessed was clays son Jax. Thankfully clay had shown me pictures of then all and I knew who was who making to my right Tig.

Juice fell into his spot at the table making me smile at him he began to speak " best you guys ask the questions and I'll answer but first, what are you doing here mayhem" chuckling I reassured his worries "just here for you bro don't worry no police, boys or trouble you need to worry about" turning my gaze to clay " or you daddy so don't worry" that seemed to get everyone's attention causing an uproar of questions

Clay silenced them all with a hard hand to the table " we will answer all questions if you ask then nicely, got it " it was a rhetorical question we all knew clays word was law

Bobby was first to ask "daddy??? Sister ???" Nodding I looked to both my family for permission to answer first, with their looks of approval I began

"See my mother told me on my sixteenth birthday of my half brother she abandoned in Miami so I looked him up and told him I was his sister. The same month he was deployed into the marines and for the next two years I was in high school. When his services was over he costed we hung out we toured around and bonded. After that year though he came hear to your guys I started university I graduated three years later with majors in every photography degree even a few in other things. From their I got a job as a... Hirer of trade" the looks I recover were confused "prostitute" Chibs quested smiling in the only way a true scot coulee making me giggle

"no an assassin from the age of ten I would train in dance gymnastics and with a brother like juice I handled knives and guns for many years. So I was recruited and trained to become a killer, and next three years I killed tortured and maimed anyone I was told to or hired for. During this I was undercover in a dirty stip club that was more illegal than any other smuggling everything and anything anywhere, was targeting the boss when I met clay" clay took over for me holding my hand in his for comfort

"Bobby remember a few tears ago that dirty yellow bastard was transporting thee us and me and a few boys went to sort him out ?" Bobbies nod confirmed it " well it was the owner of the club who wasn't happy to see me m, with out arrival sugar over their knew she had to finish the contract before we killed him or she wouldn't get paid scared us to hell to see a twenty year old girl who looked like a hooker shot point blank into his head. She explained to us unwillingly thanks to our guns at her head why she did it.

We spent a while sorting it all out so nothin came back threw us and me and he bonded she's the daughter u always wanted my little sug she called me daddy and Gemma knows we keep in contact with a phone call every month that she mothered her with" he chuckled at the end making me giggle in reply at how true he was

Gemma loved mothering me and I loved her attitude soon she filled the space my mother never could and soon I had a family. Smiling at jax and juice I nodded for the next question that came from juice "an assassin" he asked

Nodding " you saw how I handlers weapons, one day I'm at the firing range and some boy though he could handle me so I took my gun to his head and we caught for a whole he was left with three broken ribs a conclusion and craked pelvis bone. He was a high rank assassin and I kicked his ass, that caught a lot of attention and soon I was bored being trained and killing. It's fun and it keeps the scum away I only take jobs for those who have done the wrong but are only to rich to stay out of it" that sent a wave of comfort threw the table

"Are you staying here?" Jax questioned smirking at me in a way most woman would swoon over, luckily I wasn't most woman.

"If it okay with you guys. Hopping to catch up missed my family" my voice didn't wave but held warmth for my family. Smirking at jax I asked "that okay bro." Making site his role in my life was

His smirk answered my question. Looking around the table I knew I would like it here

Clays P.O.V

Me and the boys were sat down des using the fun park in town today and any upcoming shipments. Halfnut was behind the bar cleaning it out while juice was helping a customer get their betel.

My queen was at the hospital with out new baby grandson able. I knew she was fine and didn't have to worry about her.

What did worry me tho was the sack of shit police officer who just walked into my bar. Signalling for the boys to shut it we watched the cop who stood close to the girl look uneasy.

The girl was in her twentys with messy lumonas green hair that was lighter at the tips, her fringe covered her forbear looking choppy and to the side a lot darker than the rest of her hair. She was around 5'7 a lot smaller than any of us and was quite slim her breast were huge and held in by a bra top that was black and lacy. Her arms were sleeved tattoos looking very well done along with another few around her body. Her long legs were covered in a pair of high waist black shorts that were nicely short under them her stockings were held up by garters with silver spikes. Her feet had a pair of doc matters that she walked surprisingly light on. Her face was clear of make up I could only make out mascara and a light lair of eye liner on her beautiful face, which even from here made her green eyes stunning.

She looked familiar and as she asked for juice and they rushed into each other's arms me and the boys look at each other for a explanation.

After she made the cop run away with his tail between his legs my respect for the little girl shot right up.

When she was brought to us though like a bucket of cold water the shock dripped of me.

"May May?" Seeing her sent me back to last year where we met fe the first time in a small city twelve miles away.

In one month a assassin undercover as a hooker working in some sleepy strip joint waiting to take down the very man we were. We spent hours sorting it out and for three weeks we bonded and I came to think of her as my daughter.

Coming home was hard after explaining to my queen about the girl she demanded information and calls from her, soon we were a family.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE EXPLANATION.

"Okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
137K 6.3K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season