My hope

By bangtanbby92

A girl with Major anger issues moves from America to Korea and meets a boy that ends up being the only one th... More

Me and my issues
Part2
Part 3
Part 4
Part5
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
A/N
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Ending
A/N

Part 6

1.3K 42 6
By bangtanbby92

Me and Hoseok has gotten to my house.
" I have to take a shower, so you can chose a movie"
" ok," He Gave me a smile before I left for the bathroom.

I dressed in my grey longhorn shot-shorts and a white tank top. I went down stairs to see Hoseok sitting on the couch on his phone. As soon as I came down the stairs he looked up at me and smiled. I walked to where he was sitting and I cuddled up next to him as his arms wrapped around me.
"Let's watch a movie" he said while looking down at me.
"Ok" I said as I grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix.

The movie was over and it was twelve AM. We were both really tiered and too lazy.
"Ok, I should go home now" he said in a sad voice. " I wish I could stay here" he said hugging me.
" you can if you want" I said while yawning
" really?" He said looking at me.
"Yea, we don't have school tomorrow, so you can if you want"
"Ok" he said with a cheerful voice.

We walked to my room and I lade down on my bed. I quickly opened my eyes as soon as I herd him take off his pants.
"OH MY GOD!! what are you doing" I said as I covered my eyes.
" I still have my underwear on, chill, I don't have any close to sleep in!!" He said with a shocked and worried face.
I uncovered my eyes to see him in just underwear as he walked over to the other side of my bed and got under the covers.
I layed back down and close my eyes. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"Jung Hoseok!!"
" shhh... I'm trying to sleep"
We both then fell asleep.

I woke up in Hoseoks arms, his face was so cute when he sleeps. I then remember he's only in his boxers. I slowly try to slip out of his arms but he only tightened his grip so I gave up.
" why do you want to get up?" He asked sleepily
" so I can make you some breakfast"
" you can make that later, let's just lay here for a while"
We stayed like that for another thirty minutes or so but we got up when I herd my door bell ring.
I answered the door and saw Lisa smiling at me with two cups of coffee.
" hey" she said smiling
"What" I said in a tiered and annoyed voice
" wow, someone is really not a morning person" she said handing me the coffee as she walked in.
Hoseok walked down the stairs and I saw Lisa's eyes go big.
" don't get ahead of yourself pabo, nothing happened" I said while sipping on my coffee
He eyes went back to normal size.
Hoseok came up behind me and pouted,
" I want some coffee" he said in a whiny voice
"Here," gave him my cup to sip on
" what are you two doing today?" Lisa asked as she took another sip of her coffee
" I don't know, probably, Anima and cuddle" I said while looking at Hoseok.
" well, what if we go to the amusement park?" Lisa asked
"I'm cool with going to the amusement park" Hoseok said looking at me.
" ok, I just need to get ready" I said as I ran upstairs to my room.
I put on some jeans and a black t shirt with some boots.
I ran down stairs ready and Hoseok was gone.
" where did Hoseok go?" I asked Lisa
" he went home to get ready, he'll meet us back here in ten minutes"
"Ok" I said as I sat down on the coach waiting for Hoseok to return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 112 16
Depressed, unmotivated and heartbroken. That's how Hoseok feels, he thought he was not going to be the same person he was before, but life got other...
8.3K 410 24
- where jimin and jungkook send messages to each other by a paper airplane - when jungkook moves to seoul to attend school, many begin to bully him...
77.5K 2.3K 26
Vminkook Only You Taehyung and Jimin broke up and after someone time Jimin gets with someone new witch is Jungkook. Taehyung just can't get over the...
5.3K 87 14
A girl, lost in the city of Seoul and torn between her anxiety and the love to Jungkook Completed