RiKara~ The Return Of Dead

Bởi salley145

Omkara and Gauri with their family move to a new house, a haunted house, which they don't believe is haunted... Xem Thêm

1~The Haunted House
2~Imagination vs Reality
3~The Girl In The Library (edited)
Triple Role
News
4~Diary And Photographs
5~FB#1: Kriya Breaks Down
7~FB#2: Singing Competition
8~FB#2: Truth Or Dare
9~FB#2: Kriya Gets Insulted
10~FB#2: Broken Alliance
11~FBs: Reconciliation, Proposal And Fake Marriage
12~FB: Love, Truth, Family, Suicide And Death
13~FB: And We Meet Once Again
14~FB: Meeting Shlok
15~FB: Heaven And Parental Love
16~FB: Kriya Dies?!
17~Possessed Kavya
18~Meeting Kriya Once Again
19~Talking Teddy
20~I Love You Kriya
21~Party Night
22~Mission Ishana
23~Sister In Law
24~Undead
25~Scary Poem
26~Gauri Meets Shantanu
27~Finally An Angel
28~Kriya's Biggest Secrets
29~The Miracle
30~She Will Follow Me Everywhere
😨😰😱 Horrific Epilogue😱😰😨
Suggest A Name For Sequel
Book 2

6~FB#1: Unity

302 46 6
Bởi salley145

'Kriya is not mad, she is the world's best sister and don't you dare to say anything like that again,' Shreya said angrily. 'Yes, else we will together pull out your tongue and keep it in your hands,' Priya said and Shreya walked towards Kriya and found her sobbing. 'Kree, what has happened? Why are you here that too alone?' she asked and Kriya lifted her face revealing her bloodshot eyes and jerked away her hand that was placed on her shoulder. 'Stay away from me, else I will kill you,' she said and Shreya sat down next to her. 'But what happened? Tell me, please,' she said insisting her. 'Yes please tell yaar Kriya, we are tensed,' Priya said.

'Stop your drama and go, both of you! Especially you, Shreya,' Kriya shouted and they startled. 'If she is the world's best sister then how come she's threatening you to kill you? Shame on you liars,' said the girl who was bad-mouthing Kriya. Shreya got angry. 'What did we say? Are you deaf? Go get lost all of you, get lost!' she shouted at them but they stood there only glaring at them. 'Out!' Priya said and they went. Shreya again approached Kriya and sat on her knees beside her. 'Kriya what happened? Come na,' she said. 'Stop it!' Kriya shouted pushing her away and she fell on her elbow. Priya placed her hands on her hips. 'Kriya what's this? She is asking so lovingly and you're pushing her, making her fall?' Priya said and Kunaal came there and they both helped Shreya to her feet. 'Kunaal, I told you, she loves you,' Shreya whispered. Priya somewhat heard it and went to Shreya placing her elbow on her arm. 'So she should know that you are a couple and you both love each other,' Priya whispered creasing her eyebrows, she was somewhat angry at Kriya for her earlier act.

'Oh please Yar Priya, don't be a meanie, she's our sister, she can get more sad, we will explain by some other method, right now, let's just think of how to solve it,' Shreya said worriedly. 'Did she see us? Are you sure?' Kunaal asked. 'No but I m sure she loves you,' Shreya whispered. 'And you'll have to calm her.' He looked at Shreya and then at Kriya who had closed her eyes as tears were rolling down her cheeks. 'OK,' he said and placed his hand on her shoulder and she opened her eyes as she felt a different touch.

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho to kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi to ho raazdaar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi to ho raazdaar

He placed his hand over her hand. 'Kunaal,' she said in a dry voice.

She held his hand that was over her hand and he helped her up. She hugged him and he looked at Shreya who nodded in positive and he hugged her back. 'Kunaal, where were you?' she asked still in the hug and he looked at Shreya again who nodded in negative this time. 'I was tired after the match so I just sat to have rest, and what's up with you fighter? Messing up things, crying and all? Hmm?' he asked and she broke the hug wiping her tears and smiled at him. 'Nothing, its just that I was feeling low.'

'Oh but everything will be fine when we four go and have milkshake together, it will be a lot of fun,' he said trying to cheer her up and she smiled. 'Yeah sure,' she agreed and he smiled. 'Let's have a race, the one who reaches the cafeteria first is a very good runner,' Kunaal said the trio raced out of there towards the cafeteria laughingly. They ran and ran until they reached the cafeteria breathing heavily. 'We all are great runners, now you all sit, I will order the milkshake,' Shreya said and smiled at them and went towards canteen.

Kunaal kept staring at Shreya. She came back with the glass and sat on the chair beside him. '1..,' she counted. '2..,' Kriya counted. '3..,' Kunaal said. 'Go!' Priya said and they put their straws in the milkshake and bent to drink it but Shreya's and Priya's forehead bumped with Kunaal's forehead and the trio sat back holding their head. He winked at her pointing at Kriya who was busy in drinking and they smiled happily but then he kicked her under the table and she understood his plan to pretend to fight and make her laugh, Shreya told Priya as well. 'What yr Priya and Kunaal? Can't you see? Blind,' Shreya said pretending to be angry.

'You always do this and point at me,' he said narrowing his eyes at her. 'No you do this,' she shot back. 'Chhee, stop it, you both do this,' Priya said. 'No actually you do this,' he fought back and Kriya lifted her eyes to look at them withdrawing her lips from the straw. 'No you have done it,' she replied narrowing her eyes at him. They kept fighting while Kriya lifted her eyes to look at them withdrawing her lips from the straw sitting back. 'Now I will see how you all drink it,' Shreya said picking the glass and splashed half of the milkshake on his face and half on Priya.

For sometime she controlled her laughter, but then seeing Kriya laugh, Shreya too bursted out laughing and had a high five with her. 'How funny you're both looking, right Shreya?' Kriya said and Shreya nodded while laughing. Kunaal smiled seeing the duo unite again and wiped his face with the napkin on the table. 'Very funny Shreya and Kriya,' he said joining them in the laughter. 'You fight all the time but in the end you leave me alone, very bad,' Priya said wiping her invisible tears and they laughed more. After sometime they stopped laughing panting heavily. 'OK now can we please stop this silly fight and have a milkshake for real?' Kunaal asked winking at both of them who were still laughing.

'Means all this was a drama?' Kriya asked raising her eyebrows. 'Yes, to end the fight between you two, I don't like you both fighting, end your fight as well,' he replied and Kriya lowered her eyes recalling how she shouted at Shreya in front of everyone, she turned to her and held her ears. 'Sorry Shree, I didn't mean to hurt you, you were trying to ask me what had happened and I reacted so badly, I even made you fall, show me, is it paining?' Kriya asked holding her elbow to examine it. 'Its ok and it's not paining.'

'Forgive me, we won't ever fight like this, pinky promise,' Kriya said holding up her pinky finger and Shreya wrapped her pinky around hers. 'Pinky promise,' she replied and the duo smiled at each other and shared a hug. Priya too joined the hug. Kunaal went to bring another milkshake and this time also the glass was one and the straws were three, they bent down to have the milkshake and drunk it without any fight. Shreya and Kunaal glanced at each other every now and then. It was finished and they sat back wiping their lips. 'Next month is singing competition, so will you join my band? We can make a band of six, we all, Shlok and Neil,' Kunaal asked.

'Yes, we will,' Kriya said. 'Ok then let's go for practice,' he said and they stood up together and went to an empty classroom with their instruments. Two men came there, he had dashing looks. 'Hi, I am Shlok,' one of them said. 'And I am Neil,' said the other and they all introduced themselves to them. 'I already know you both, we have been friends since our childhood, that calls for a hug, right?' Neil said and they all hugged him individually. 'Ok now let's practice,' Kunaal said and they took their instruments.

Kunaal began:
Yeh zindagi, raftaar se chal padi
Jaate huye raahon mein, humse abhi keh ke gayi

Shreya sang:
Hamara yeh waqt hamara jo ik baar gaya toh aaye na dobara
Samajh lo zara yeh, hawaon ka ishaara, mere yaaro

They both sung together:
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho

Kriya sang:
Whenever we know, we are having a blast, you know it o o
Living every day, like it’s your last, you know it o o
Living for today, letting go of the past, you know it o o
Give it up, give it up, everybody say o o

Shlok sang:
Hum sab jo saath mein rahey
Khushiyan sab haath mein rahey
Hum se bas faasle rahey yun, arrey tu ru tu ru
Chaahe kahin kisi bhi modh par
Bhigde gi bhi koi baat bhi agar
Milke ik dujhe se kahey yun

Priya sang looking at Kriya.
Yeh baatein, hai chhoti moti baatein
Yeh aaye jaaye jaise ki din aur raatein
Na aankhon se lagana kabhi yeh barsaatein mere yaaro

She and Neil sang together:
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho

Priya sang:
Living for today, letting go of the past, you know it o o
Give it up, give it up, everybody say o o

Neil sang:
Duniya matlab ki yaar hai
Iski aadat bekaar hai
Iss se kam rakhna vaasta tu, turu ru tu ru tu
Apno se rakhna dosti
Innse poori har kami
Inn mein hi dhoondh raasta tu

Shreya sang:
Na jaana, yeh tune na jaana
Yeh manzil teri, inhein tujhe hai paana
Hai maine kaha hai jo, uss se mile zamana mere yaaro

They all sung together:
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho

Kriya sang:
Yeh zindagi, raftaar se chal padi
Jaate huye raahon mein, humse abhi keh ke gayi
Hamara yeh waqt hamara jo ik baar gaya toh aaye na dobara
Samajh lo zara yeh, hawaon ka ishaara, mere yaaro
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Apna har din aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho
Jiyo toh iss pal aise jiyo, jaise ki aakhri ho

The song ended and they had a group hug.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

110K 4.9K 32
This is a RIKARA story.. bt a different track ! how will gauri come back to omkaras life after he leaves her in barely after their marriage ...
595K 26.1K 37
:-: Golden Borough Awards - fanfiction- First place :-: Mini Coral Awards - Second place in the 'best first chapter' category Omkara Singh Oberoi did...
27.1K 2.2K 27
These are collections of 3 different stories of 2 different personalities resembling trust, care and love of our one and only "RIKARA" *Btw these sto...
8.9K 631 18
They both were the king's daughters. One doesn't want to be like her mother, the other doesn't want to be like her father. Despite wanting two differ...