The Vampire's Throne (ON HOLD)

By GuardianAngel22

For thousands of years, the city of London has blossomed into a thriving metropolis. But there's a darker tal... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN

Author's Note

1.2K 37 1
By GuardianAngel22

Author's Note

THIRST

Copyright © 2018 GuardianAngel22

This novel, "THIRST" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and all associated content (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks, and eReaders) is copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner of the creator of this work (GuardianAngel22) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own and is not covered by my copyright. No copyright fragment intended.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Silver / | By Black cat

Mystery / Thriller

221 72 36
They're both trying to find their way through life, and both trying to let go of their pasts and become their own people. But, of course, they face c...
1.3M 63.4K 46
Cameron White has never understood the appeal of a relationship: he much prefers his own company, or the company of a cigarette. When an incident one...
1.4M 80.9K 46
An Alpha who can't shift. A human with a special gift. -- Alpha Erik is always angry. An Alpha who can't shift was regarded as the lowest of the low...
235 31 12
Callum would rather spend his life running away than have to face the guilts and sorrows of his past. It's a good life too, up until recently he's ha...