Namhyo Oneshots

By NamiKaru648

Just a bunch of oneshots. i get writers' block so maybe yall can help me do a lot of oneshots about our leade... More

Author's Note
2
3
4

1

1.8K 42 9
By NamiKaru648

Park Jihyo is the princess of Seoul. It's normal for males around the kingdom to fall inlove with her, not just because of her goddess-like voice and visuals, but also because she has a kind heart and always puts others before herself. Many princes courted her. Sadly, they were all turned down by the princess herself. Despite her high status, she frequently visits the town and interact with the folks there. Sometimes sneaking out just to play with the children.

Kim Namjoon, the most respected knight of the kingdom, the captain of the famous Bangtan Knights, was the princess' personal bodyguard. He was assigned for that job 2 months before the princess' 21st birthday. Being the loyal knight he was, he always sticks close to the princess, even at times when the princess sneaked out of the castle. He tried to get her back, really. But she was just too stubborn so he let the princess stay until 4, of course with him guarding her.

As time goes by, the young knight realizes that he has a crush on the princess. He wasn't even the slightest bit surprised, she's the princess for heaven's sake! Who knew a mature-looking woman would be a noisy, stubborn kid when no one else is around. Jihyo only shows this side of her in front of her parents, close friends, and him.

There was always more to Park Jihyo than meets the eye, Namjoon noted.

The night before her birthday, Jihyo was taking a walk around the castle. It was 9:00, too early for the princess to sleep, (even though her bedtime was originally at 8:00). So Jihyo decided to go to the barracks. On the way there, she noticed Jungkook, the youngest member of the Bangtan Knights, cleaning his sword. He noticed the princess and bowed immediately.

"Your Highness. Good evening." The princess smiled. She remembered when Jungkook was accepted to be a member of the knights at a young age of 18. Namjoon was already a captain back then, and he became Jungkook's trainer. She commanded Jungkook to rise, which the young man obeyed. Namjoon taught him well, Jihyo thought.

"Is Namjoon here?" The princess asked.

"Hyung? Maybe he's at the library. He spends his nights there before going to sleep." Jungkook replied. Jihyo nodded, thanking him before going to the castle library. When she got there, she saw the knight busy writing something down.

"Namjoon!" She greeted. The said knight only acknowledged her presence by simply greeting her a good evening and went back to what he was doing. Jihyo pouted from the lack of attention she received. She walked closer to Namjoon, standing behind him. She looked at what the knight was busy about. Determined to get his attention, she snatched the paper away.

"H-Hey!"

"Whoa! What's this? A poem? A song? Is it for someone? What a lucky girl!" Namjoon took the paper back, folding it and putting it in his pocket. A blush coloring his cheeks.

"It's nothing... What do you need princess? Wait, why are you here? Shouldn't you be in your bedroom?"

"Well first, I need you. Second, don't call me 'princess'. And third, I don't wanna sleep."

"You're royalty. Of course I'll call you princess. And please go to sleep—"

"We had an agreement! You shouldn't call me 'princess' when we're alone. Just call me by my name! I won't tell anyone, I swear!"

"Well I didn't agree on that agreement."

"Hmph!" Jihyo pouted and puffed up her cheeks, crossed her arms and looked away. Namjoon chuckled at her reaction. Suddenly, a cold gust of wind blew through the windows. Jihyo, who was in her nightgown, shivered and hugged herself when the wind made contact with her skin.

"Why is it so cold?!" She complained. She noticed the knight standing there, and an idea popped in her mind.

"Joonie~" the princess cooed.

"What is it?"

"Hug me?" She said with puppy eyes.

'What a clingy girl...' Namjoon said in his head. He sighed and sat on the couch, spreading his arms out.

"Come here." The princess giggled and snuggled against Namjoon. A few minutes passed, and Namjoon heard soft snores from the girl snuggling against him and chuckled. He stared at her peaceful sleeping face and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Good thing I'm not wearing my armor today."

---

"Thank you everyone, really. I don't deserve any of these." Jihyo thanked happily to everyone who arrived at the party. The guests once again cheered and greeted her again a happy birthday.

'You deserve more than this. You deserve the whole universe.' Namjoon thought, standing in one corner of the room.

It was almost midnight, and not long the king announced that the party has ended and told everyone to go home and rest. The king also commanded Namjoon to bring the birthday girl up to her room.

"Did you have fun?" Namjoon asked Jihyo as they walked up to the princess' room.

"Yeah." Jihyo smiled back at him. When they arrived outside the princess' room, the knight opened the door. But the princess just stood in her place, staring blankly ahead.

"Princess? Is there something wrong?" Namjoon asked worriedly. Jihyo's head slowly turned to Namjoon's direction, her brown eyes staring directly at his darker ones.

"Princess? He—" Namjoon was suddenly interrupted when Jihyo pulled him into her room and locked the door afterwards.

"Wha—"

"I told you to call me by my name when we're alone, didn't I?"

"And I didn't say yes to that, didn't I?" The princess frowned and stepped closer to the knight, eventually inching her face closer to his. This made the poor man's breath hitch.

They stared at each other for a while, breaths mingling. Jihyo spoke up.

"What present did I get from you again?"

"I gave you a boquet of roses."

"Do you think that's enough for me?"

"Surely you know that I spent a lot of my gold for that huge boquet. Aren't you content?"

"I don't want that." These words that escaped the princess' mouth took Namjoon by surprise. He stepped back, giving an acceptable distance between the two of them. He stood there, frowning.

"You... don't like it?" Jihyo's eyes widened at this.

"N-No! It's not like that-"

"Then what?" The knight said curtly. Jihyo lowered her head.

"I'm just... expecting something else..."

"And what is it?"

"I... n-nevermind..." At that, Jihyo turned away. Even though Namjoon cannot see her face, he knew that she was frowning with disappointment.

Guilt hit Namjoon for being aggressive and for making the birthday girl's mood turn from happy to sad.

Not being able to think twice, he walked up to the princess and hugged her from behind.

"You don't have to force yourself—"

"Tell me what you want... I'll give it to you." Namjoon whispered in her ear huskily, making Jihyo release a whimper.

"N-Namjoon..."

"You're the princess. Plus, it's your birthday." At this point, the knight turned the princess around. Now facing each other, Jihyo leaned her forehead against Namjoon's (of course, Namjoon had to lean down).

"I've never been selfish before."

"Then show your selfishness when only the two of us is present." Jihyo knew that this was a go-sign, to get what she really wants.

"Then..." Jihyo circled her arms around Namjoon's neck.

"Kiss me." Namjoon stared at her, a blush spreading on his face. He brought his hands up to touch both sides of the princess' face, staring at her eyes then at her parted lips before slowly capturing it.

He never thought that he'll kiss the princess. It felt like a dream, but no, it's real.

Namjoon bit her bottom lip softly before parting away, looking at Jihyo who was in a daze and panting ever so slightly.

"I'm assuming that I'm your first kiss, huh?" Jihyo nodded, still catching her breath.

"You know, ever since you became a knight I started crushing on you." Jihyo smiled.

"Why have a crush on me? I'm just a knight. And I'm ugly, people say." Namjoon pouted.

"Aaaaawwww who told you that you're ugly? They should get their eyes checked. When you're serious you're handsome, when you show that dimples of yours you're adorable!" Jihyo cooed as she pinched Namjoon's cheeks.

"I rarely show my dimples around the people in town. They always see the serious side of me."

"I'll make you smile in front of the crowd just to let them know how handsome you are."

"That won't be necessary."

"But seriously." Namjoon's face fell at the sudden seriousness.

"You're more than just a knight." Jihyo smirked and pushed Namjoon on top of her bed.

"OOF! What are you—" Namjoon stopped talking and turned into a tomato when Jihyo crawled on top of him and sat there.

"I should've worn my armor..." Namjoon muttered, looking everywhere except the princess on top of him.

"I'm glad you didn't." Jihyo smirked.

"And your outfit doesn't help either..." Namjoon covered his face with his hands and groaned.

Jihyo is enjoying every single second of this. She kept staring at him while smirking when Namjoon peeped through his fingers. Jihyo decided to tease him by biting her lip sexily.

"THE PRINCESS IS GONNA RAPE MEEE!!!" Namjoon's muffled cry came out. Jihyo laughed at his silly antics.

'Gosh, who wouldn't fall for him?' Jihyo thought as she pried Namjoon's hands away from his face and started peppering kisses around the area.

"I can't wait to do this everyday~" Jihyo said while Namjoon squirmed under her. Namjoon dramatically showed a shocked face and screamed cutely which made Jihyo giggle and pepper more kisses on him.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

---
and yes, im accepting requests but only namhyo (call me obsessed) well maybe we can put a little side pairing. but anyway, hope ya enjoyed. i know we all namhyo shippers want this :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
44.8K 853 27
Famous Instagram models collaborate. Become friends or lovers?
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.8K 753 22
Joy loves her bestfriend Kim Taehyung but doesn't admit it because of the things that opposes them so she kept her feelings hidden. Taehyung loves he...