Criminals! (Boboiboy fanfic)

Insiravenn tarafından

[[ORIGINAL VERSION]] Ying is just a poor kid on the streets who grew up to be a professional thief and hacker... Daha Fazla

InTrO / PrOlOgUe
OnE - "sO wE mEeT aGaIn"
*Character roles*
tWo- "My MeNtOr"
ThReE- "pAyInG a ViSiT"
fOuR- "wOrKiNg WiTh A fAcAdE"
A/N
sIx- "UnExPeCtEd EvEnTs"
!Goodbye!

FiVe- "Us MuSiCiAnS"

158 2 4
Insiravenn tarafından

Gopal's pov

Dun! Dun! Dan!

"Ceh, piece of cake."

Daran! Dan! Dan! Dun!

My fingers gracefully danced around the keys of the piano.

Classical music. My favorite genre. It was such a delight to play it.

My eyes were closed as I listened attentively to how hard and how soft I pressed the keys; black and white, creating harmony and balance in the piece.

Dun! Du-- *RING!*

My fingers strayed away from their path as my phone rang.

"Agh! Such a bother!" I thought, answering the call

"Hello?"

"Gopal. Have you eaten?"

***

I tied the laces of my rubber shoes tightly, then wore a heavy jacket on. It was sure cold today.

Where was I going?
Well, someone very important gave me a call.

Who?
The woman who gave me a chance to live.

***

Her lips were tinted in a rosy-pink shade; glimmering in a way as it curved upwards.

"Long time no see.." She greeted, and as always, she looked so stunning. I smiled back,
"So you've returned, Ms. Ya."

"Yeah." She chuckled, closing the door behind me and leading me to the kitchen. Her home was a majestic palace-like mansion.
I watched as the the fire lit-candles on the chandelier flashed and twinkled.

"Which do you prefer? Steak or Salmon?"

"Woah" I thought. She had an expensive taste. Im surprised I havent even gotten used to it though.

"Anything, Lady Ya."

"Both it is then." She giggled, calling her butler over and sitting on one of the white, modern chairs; and um.. you could tell how costly it is.

I took a seat as well.
"And please, just call me Yaya." She mentioned out of nowhere.

I slightly jolted, "Y-yaya? You mean.." I bit my lip, "I thought you hated that nickname."

"Ah, yes.." Her dark brown orbs always displayed a glint of melancholy in them.
"He did give me that, didn't he?"

"Yeah.."

-FLASHBACK-

Yaya: Im still upset, you know.

Boboiboy: hey~ I apologized already..

Yaya: like I'll ever forgive you! --For eating my fries!

Boboiboy: *sweatdrops* Sorry.. I was just starving..

Yaya: *pouts*

((A/N: cutie~))

Boboiboy: oh come on Ya, Dad has been giving me a hard time lately; training me to become the "Rightful heir" to our family business.

Yaya: ..I know

Boboiboy: plus I had no idea those tasty-looking fries were yours! Look, Im sorry already.

Yaya: hmp! Doesnt seem like it!

Boboiboy: eehhhhh???

Yaya: buy me more fwwiieess!!

Boboiboy: whaaattt???

Yaya: ish Boboiboy its your fault, so buy me a replacement! Those poor potatoes in your acidic stomach~

Boboiboy: OI!

Yaya: *sticks her tongue out*
Meanie!

Boboiboy: ugh fine.. Yaya..

Yaya: w-what?

Boboiboy: Oops..

Yaya: pfft...! What was that about? *giggles*

Boboiboy: I dont know lol It just came out of my mouth!

Yaya: hehe.. now get me my fries!

Boboiboy: but im too lazyyy..

Yaya: too lazy but still has time to think of a nickname!

Boboiboy: Nickname?? ..Ooohh~ You mean, "Yaya?"

Yaya: yes! Wait.. what are you trying to do, Boboiboy?

Boboiboy: oh nothing~! ..Yaya~

Yaya: hah?! Hey! Stop it!

Boboiboy: oopsie~ sorry, 'Yaya'!

Yaya: Iissshhhhh!

Boboiboy: whats wrong, Yaya? Losing your patience, Yaya~?

Yaya: Hey! Im Yaya not Ya!

Boboiboy: PFFTTTTTTT..

Yaya: *realizes* *covers her mouth* Aisshhh... BOBOIBOY!!!!

Boboiboy: Yayaaaaa!!! Oh noo! XD XD XD

-FLASHBACK END-

She never told me how she got that nickname, but she did tell me who gave it to her
--and that he broke her heart.

No one would suspect that such a successful woman like Lady Ya would be having such a tragic backstory.

I mean, sure, it's normal for people like her to have a harsh past but, when you look at her.. Its just perfection you can see.

But not me. I see that sadness in her eyes. Back then when I was way younger, My sis Ying was undergoing training.

What type? For what?
Well, they never told me..
One day she just got a job, they said. 

Anyway, Ms. Ya always told me stories about her life when Sis went on her "training."
Thats why I know about Ms. Ya more than my own sister who is a fanatic.

"Lady Ya.. are you sure?"

The butler returned and laid down our meal.

"Yeah.. Call me Yaya, Gopal.
I might hate the person, but not the name. --there's more to it than what happened between us."

Speaking of the guy, I forgot his name. I didnt get to see him either. Its just the stories where I encountered him.

But whoever he is..
He hurt her badly.
And until now, that wound remains fresh.
She's just trying to keep it under the bandages which are stained with proffesionalism.

"Now, I called you over not only for a plain lunch."

"Plain?" I chuckled. "This is not at all 'plain', Ms Y-- I mean, Yaya.."

She handed me a fork and knife.
Really shiny ones, as a matter of fact.

"I need a new musician."

I coughed. "E-excuse me..? A musician?"

"Exactly." She placed a napkin on her lap, neatly folding it.

"For what, ..Yaya? You havent even heard me play in years!"

She squinted her eyes,
"You have a recital tomorrow, dont you?"

I looked at her, shocked.
"How'd you know?"

"Chesca."

***

[Location: Chesca's apartment]

Chesca's pov

I cant believe she fired me!
Me of all people!!

Ugh! Well, lets see who's going to make their commercials sound good now! Tch!

I crossed my arms and turned the TV on.

Stupid Ya!

"Chesca?" I flinched as I heard a faint voice out the window, seeing a human-like shadow.

I drew the curtains aside.
"G-gopal?!"

"Hey." I read his lips, and he waved a hand.

I ran to the door and opened it.
"What's wrong? Problem with the recital?" I teased.
He shook his head, entering.
"I didnt know you were working for Damsel's Facade. More importantly, The CEO fired you on the spot!" He laughed, teasing back.

My blood boiled.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you two were related." I gritted my teeth.

An idea popped into my head.
"So im guessing she'll hire you this time." I slammed the door closed and he smirked.

"Correct."

I rolled my eyes at his arrogance.
"Everyone knows Im better than you! With my violin!"

Gopal simply ruffled my hair.
"Ches, who are you kidding, we cant compare ourselves with each other. We're using two different musical instruments."

"Hey! Im warning you! That girl is dangerous! She turned me and my life around without me even realizing!"

He frowned. "There are plenty things you dont know about Ms. Ya."

Oh, there are. And i dont care a single bit! That witch...

"Nevertheless," Gopal started out again, giving me a headache.
"No one should insult us musicians."

Finally, a statement which made me smile. Despite his filthy attitude, Gopal knew how to cheer me up.

"Aint that right, Ches?"

"Right indeed."

____________________________________

A/N: 1 chapter done, 1 more to go.. anyway, how was chesca? You could recheck her part in the story in "*Character Roles*"

But Ill just tell you!

-Chesca: (role:)
Gopal's love interest and fellow musician.

;)

I just didnt want our dearest Gopal to be left out from all the love thingy.
I wonder how she feels about him..?

Anyway! If you guys have any suggestions on the events that will occur within the story, just leave a comment below.
I'd appreciate it :)
And who knows, it really might happen!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
979K 23.5K 42
Limitied Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Wh...
215K 23.4K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
2.6M 148K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...