Pharaoh's Love Book 0

By Cam-Moggy

Follow my OC Character as she moves and lives with her cousin Yugi and Grandfather in Domino Japan and helps... More

Isis Lotus Potter-Black
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Nine

1.5K 28 4
By Cam-Moggy

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to language.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Yami looks at the doll before his eyes widen slightly. He must have clicked on it. All of the Baron's monsters are dolls, making it the Doll field, which must give the Baron an advantage.

"Hurry up, Yuugi-kun!" "Hurry up and admit your defeat." Baron and Kaiba order smugly.

"Think all you want; it's a waste of time."

"I attack! A magic card on Death Wolf. Howl, Death Wolf!"

"Th-this is..." The Baron exclaims, surprised.

"Using the magic card's power changes Death Wolf's howl into a destructive wave."

"Armouring it? How cheeky. Burn everything away, Salamander!"

"It's no use. A doll monster cannot win against a destructive wave. Just fall into pieces!"

"You bastard!" Baron curses as the howl affects Salamander. Gargoyle falls to pieces, causing Baron to turn his head to look. "Oh no! Gargoyle! Salamander!"

"I win," Yami states with his usual smirk in place. Baron runs out of the way as Salamander falls to pieces. "Game over. Too bad, Baron Sheldan." Yami takes back Yuugi's stolen card, Neon Knight, and we leave. Only when we get home does he allow Yuugi to take back control.

~~~Next Day~~~

Yuugi is playing Duel Monsters against Miho again. He rubs his head sheepishly and laughs nervously. "I won again."

"I lost! Oh no! Let's do it one more time. If I lose, I'll give you a kiss."

"Eh! A Kiss!" The three boys exclaim in surprise before Jounouchi grabs hold of Yuugi's hand, and Honda grabs hold of his left shoulder and the cards in his right hand. "Yuugi, switch games with me!"

"N-no!"

"Hey! What did you say, Miho!" Anzu scolds. The boys make kissing motions, causing Anzu to get annoyed. "Damn it all!" She slams the cards against Yuugi's mouth. "Idiots! Go kiss the game!" She storms off.

"What a scary kiss," Honda states.

"Yuugi can never beat Anzu." Jounouchi teases.

The boys laugh, with Yuugi rubbing the back of his head nervously. I let out a soft chuckle as I watched them. They sure can be so silly sometimes.

~~~Present~~~

Jounouchi brings a yo-yo with him when he comes to school. "Miracle yo-yo?" Anzu and Miho question at the same time.

Jounouchi lets the yo-yo loose before catching it in his hand when it comes back up. "The finest street item right now is this yo-yo."

"Is something that old really popular?" Anzu questions sceptically.

"Yeah. They've been really cheap lately." Yuugi adds.

"Quite a few people have been coming to Grandfather's shop to buy one," I commented softly.

"Alright! Now I'll show my yo-yo techs! First is sleeping, which is the basic technique...Long Sleeper!" He lets the yo-yo fall, and it spins in place.

"The yo-yo stopped mid-air and is still spinning!" Miho exclaims, amazed.

"And if you touch the floor while in sleep mode...Walk the dog!"

"How cute!" Miho cheers.

"What? It's just the old walk the dog." Anzu states not impressed.

Jounouchi backs away, pale as if he had just been hit. "Then I'll show you an even more amazing technique! Loop to loop!"

Yuugi ducks behind me as I move to the side, while Miho and Anzu duck their head as the loop-to-loop goes out of control. "That's dangerous!" Anzu scolds.

"Jounouchi!" I scold.

Honda walks in and catches the yo-yo, stopping the out-of-control movement. "Hey, Jounouchi! Don't bring toys to this sacred learning institution!"

Jounouchi scoffs and turns away, giving Honda his back. "An old man like you wouldn't understand the appeal of yo-yos."

"Old man?" Honda yells, annoyed.

Stars appear in Miho's eyes as they shimmer. "But it's so cool. Miho wants to try the yo-yo, too!"

Honda stops what he is doing and jumps in front of Miho, fists clenched. "What are you saying, Miho-chan? If anything were to happen while you were playing with a yo-yo..." He places his hands on her shoulders. "If anything happened...Miho-chan...please...Just don't do the yo-yo. It's dangerous. Too dangerous."

"You're the dangerous one," Jounouchi states dryly.

"But...Honda-kun is partially right." Anzu agrees thoughtfully. "Did you hear that story? About the vagrant group with the yo-yos. Not only do they take money, but they also use yo-yos as weapons to attack people. Many of our school's students have fallen victim, it seems."

"What? Is that true?" Jounouchi questions surprised.

I nod my head. "Grandfather told me. The group is getting more violent."

"A yo-yo isn't a tool for hurting people..." Yuugi mutters sadly.

"Yuugi is right." Jounouchi agrees. "Alright! I will properly punish those idiots!" He suddenly announces.

~~~At Game~~~

As soon as we left the school gates, Hedwig flew down to rest on my shoulder, and Padfoot quickly jumped into my arms. "Hedwig, Padfoot, did you cause any mischief today?" Hedwig lets out a screech, and Padfoot lets out a bark. That's a no, then.

"Ah, Hedwig! Padfoot!" Yuugi exclaims happily before stroking the pair of them.

We get home, and we head into Yuugi's room. Hedwig sits on the desk while I sit on the other chair, Padfoot still in my arms. Yuugi sits down at his desk and rummages through his bag. "A vagrant group that uses yo-yos? It's Jounouchi-kun...I suppose he really is going to confront them. I wonder if he'll be okay?"

"He'll be fine. You just have to believe in him." I add softly.

"Yeah!" Yuugi agrees cheerfully.

I let a soft chuckle before returning to my room and wishing Yuugi good night. I place Padfoot on his bed next to Hedwig's cage, which is also open. I get another set of pyjamas (A silver kimono-style nightie with a ribbon around the waist and bow) and head to my bathroom for a quick shower.

While showering, I sense Yami's presence. I turn around, still naked, to see him staring at me, my back. He is gazing at the scar I got when I was 13 and injured by the mother dragon during the tournament. "Yami?"

He doesn't remove his gaze from my back. "How did you get the scar on your back?"

"My back, when I was 13, I was forced to compete in a tournament meant for those who were 16. The first task was to get a gold egg from a nest of dragon eggs the mother dragon was guarding. This was the wound I got from retrieving the said egg."

"I see." He states before he snaps out of his thoughts and realises I am naked. His whole face goes red, but lust and another emotion appear in his eyes as he gazes at my body. His gaze became unfocused, and I took this chance to finish my shower and get dressed.

He snaps out of it to see me dressed, and I can't help but see the disappointment in his eyes. I chuckle softly and walk back into my room with him following me. He stops before me, and I place my hands on his chest to test. Instead of going through him, he becomes solid, and it lands on his chest.

He looks surprised as I peck him on the cheek. "Good night, Yami." I get in my bed and begin to drift off to sleep. The last thing I heard before I drifted off was his voice. "Good night, my Queen."

~~~Yami's POV~~~

My Queen? Why did I call her that? Why do I believe I have called her that many times before? My memories...was she part of my life then? My Queen? Yes, she is mine, just as I am hers. And the ring on her wedding finger matches the one that I have on mine. The only memory I still have is of me placing the same ring on a female. So, she is my Wife, my Queen, my Love.

My head hurts slightly, and the memory becomes clear. The female I placed the ring on looks exactly like Isis, only she has darker skin, but deep down, I know they are the same person. Another memory suddenly appears in my mind. Our wedding night...the first time we began one.

I could not help the heat rushing through my body and the blood rushing south. My mind flicks back to when I saw her in the shower, and the heat worsens. I take a deep breath to cool down my body before floating over to where my Queen is sleeping. I lean down and peck her on the lips before vanishing inside the Millennium Puzzle.

~~~Isis's POV~~~

I wake up in the morning confused. During the night, different scenes appeared in my mind. The first was a figure resembling me (darker skin) and Yami (darker skin) placing rings on our wedding fingers. The last one is their wedding night and the first time they made Love.

The female... is my previous self, and Yami is the male from then. So, he is my Husband, my Pharaoh, my Love. Pharaoh? Yeah, and I was his Wife, his Queen, his Love. But I was beginning to fall in love with him anyway, so this explains why I fell in love with him so quickly if I had done so before.

~~~At School~~~

Honda looks at Jounouchi's seat in disbelief and shock. "Unbelievable! This is a big incident! Jounouchi-kun being absent from school...His health is supposed to be his one good point..."

Miho walks over to the other side of Jounouchi's vacant desk. "This is the first time Jounouchi-kun has been absent."

"I kind of miss him when he's gone," Anzu admits.

Yuugi turns to look at Honda. "Honda-kun, you haven't heard anything?"

"No! And he hasn't contacted the school either, it seems."

Yuugi looks at Jounouchi's desk. "Could it be...Something happened with him, and that vagrant group mentioned yesterday?"

I let out a sigh. "Stay calm, Yuugi. We can go and check on Jounouchi."

Yuugi looks up at me and slowly nods before we all fall silent.

"Anyway, after school, let's go check out his house," Honda suggests, breaking the silence.

~~~After School~~~

As usual, as soon as I leave the school gates with the others, Hedwig rests on my shoulder with Padfoot in my arms. They let out their usual greeting as Yuugi stroked them along with the others.

"Honda-kun. You've known Jounouchi-kun since middle school?" Yuugi questions, curious, looking up at Honda.

"Yeah. I've also visited his home once before."

"Isn't this is?" Miho asks as a set of apartment complexes comes into our view.

"If I recall, he's the first on the third floor." We make our way up to apartment 301. "This is it. Excuse me." Honda knocks on the door. "Excuse me."

"Seems like no one's home." Anzu points out as Miho opens the door. "But it's not locked."

"Miho-chan! Don't enter people's homes without permission!"

"It's okay," Miho states as she pokes around the door. "We're just taking a peek." The rest of us also poke our heads around to have a look. A bottle is thrown at the door, smashing, causing Miho to shout and surprise the rest of us.

"You shitty kid! Why've you been gone since yesterday?" The male, Jounouchi's dad, demands drunk.

"Sorry!" Honda panics and runs away with the others. I let out a sigh before walking after them. I see no reason to run. I catch up to them when they are standing in the park, catching their breath.

"What a surprise." Yuugi breathes as air fills his lungs. "Hey, that was..."

"Yeah. It's his oyaji. He's always been that way, from what I've heard. That is the reason he doesn't invite his friends to his home. But where did Jounouchi go? Seems he didn't return home yesterday."

"At any rate, let's all search for him," Yuugi suggests.

With that, we look around all the places we normally visit but nothing. "No good. He's not anywhere. We've been to all the places that I could think of."

"Jounouchi-kun," Yuugi mutters, worried with his head lowered.

"Man...that guy never changes. I thought he got better when he entered high school..."

"Ehh? If that's better...then that means he was even worse in middle school?" Anzu questions in disbelief.

"Yeah. He..."

Honda is cut off when there is a bang from the alleyway next to us. We peek around to see a group of boys surround another boy, the back of his jacket being held. "I'm sorry!"

"What? You think you can just apologise for stepping on someone's foot?" One of the boy's demands.

"S-sorry!"

"Those are Rintama School uniforms. As usual, the bad one always gathers together." Honda states.

"Jounouchi-kun!" Yuugi exclaims, surprised.

Honda and Miho both also look surprised. "Why is he with those people?"

The main boy with the green hat punches the boy and steals the money from his wallet. "Just give all you got." He throws the empty wallet to the ground before placing his right hand on Jounouchi's shoulder. "Jounouchi. We'll show you where our gathering spot is. It's a nice shop called J'z."

Yuugi runs after them. "Yuugi!" Anzu calls out to him. I quickly run after Yuugi just as he gets behind them. "Jounouchi-kun!" He turns his head to the side so we see his eyes. "Why did you miss school? Why are you with those people?"

"'Those people'? You mean us? Jounouchi, do you know that brat?"

"No, I don't know them. Let's go." Jounouchi denies.

"Jounouchi-kun!"

One of the other boys steps in front of Jounouchi. He has blue hair in a small ponytail with cold black eyes. He is quite tall and is looking down upon Jounouchi. "Jounouchi. You've really calmed down. Since you started attending Domino High, you've been hanging out with that kid. You should have come to Rintama with us. With me."

Yuugi takes a step forward with his fists clenched. "No, Jounouchi-kun! Let's go back together."

The boy with the green hat turns to look at Yuugi. "I'm tired of your whining! You brat!" He lunges towards Yuugi with his fist clenched in front of him. I pull Yuugi behind me and catch his fist in my hand. I squeeze his fist until he lets out a yelp of pain, then flings his fist away and pushes us away.

I glare at him harshly, and he takes a step back. He soon snaps out of it and acts cocky once more. He holds on to his fists that I hurt. "Don't be all friendly with my friend, Jounouchi-kun."

"Don't show your face again!" One of the other boys states.

Yuugi clings to my arm and looks at Jounouchi, upset and worried. "Jounouchi-kun..."

Anzu glares at Jounouchi's back with her fists clenched down by her sides. "Jounouchi! You're scum!"

"Open your eyes, Jounouchi!" Honda demands.

The boy with the green hat places his hand on Jounouchi's shoulder. "Let's go, Jounouchi-kun." All of them, apart from Jounouchi, laugh as they walk off.

"Jounouchi! You bastard!" Honda shouts at him angrily.

~~~At the Park~~~

We sit on the bench in the park as Anzu wets her handkerchief, and I place it on my hand. It is a bit sore from catching the fist. We are silent until Miho breaks it. "That sure was surprising."

"I still don't believe it. Jounouchi-kun becoming friends with those guys..." Yuugi trails off, worried.

"Yeah, neither do I." I agree softly.

"Those are his old friends," Honda says, causing us to look at him. "In middle school, Jounouchi was pretty bad. Every day, he's fighting. And the one leading him back then was Hirotani, who we just met. When he entered high school, I thought he had cut it off...Why did he return to them now?"

Yuugi removes his gaze from Honda's back to look down at the Millennium Puzzle he holds. He must think that he became friends with Jounouchi because of the puzzle.

I see the puzzle glow gold lightly as Yuugi closes his eyes. "I believe...yeah." He mutters. "Jounouchi-kun hasn't changed."

"Yuugi!" Anzu looks at him, surprised.

"I wonder about that." We all fix our attention back on Honda. "He's always been rotten. Better to not deal with Jounouchi anymore. I think he's just an idiot. At any rate, I'm out." He walks off with his hands in his pockets.

"Honda-kun..." Yuugi trails off.

I blink and gaze at Honda's back as he walks off. "He says that, but he is the most worried."

~~~At J'z~~~

We head over to the hideout the boys mentioned. "He said it was J'z, right? That's their gathering spot." Anzu points out.

"Hey. Maybe we should stop. Miho is scared!"

"We can't leave Jounouchi-kun like this," Yuugi states seriously.

Anzu looks surprised and sees Honda walking by us wearing a pink ribbon. Anzu places a hand over her mouth to stop her laugh from escaping. "What's with that band?"

Honda stops outside the entrance and looks up. "Jounouchi...I suppose I am the only one who can open your eyes."

"Honda-kun!" Yuugi calls out to him, surprising him and causing him to nearly fall before jumping on top of the sign. He turns to look at us, surprised. "You guys...."

"Despite saying that, you are worried about Jounouchi!" Anzu teases.

"No..." He denies it as he gets off the sign and rests one hand on the wall and the other on his hip. "As a beautification member, I just want to clean Jounouchi's dirtied heart."

"Hey, what's this?" Yuugi questions, confused, pointing at the pink ribbon.

"That's a secret!" Honda states but soon changes his mind when Miho says she wants to know. Honda turns to look at her as soon as she does. "It was two years ago. Jounouchi and I were in middle school. We were chosen to be in a tournament. Halfway through, our team was last, but...my powerful running quickly got us to a second. And then, I gave the band to Jounouchi, who was the anchor; it was all up to him. This was the bud of our friendship. This band is proof of my friendship with Jounouchi. What do you think? Isn't that a good story?"

"Very cool!" Yuugi agrees cheerfully.

"Lovely! The friendship between men!"

"Although it's kind of fishy," Anzu states, sweatdropping.

I let out a soft chuckle. "Well, if it makes him happy."

"When Jounouchi sees this band, I'm sure it'll open his eyes." Miho and Yuugi nod their heads in agreement. "Let's go!"

We head inside to see it empty, with only one person behind the bar drying a plate. "The Rintama guys? I'm sure they're in a fight somewhere. Or else they'd be in the warehouse out of town. That's their base, it seems. You guys are from Domino High School, right?"

"Yes." Honda agrees, confused.

The man turns to look at us. "Don't blame me for saying it, but you better avoid those guys. Earlier, a Domino school student was coerced here."

"Our student?" Honda questions.

"Yeah. They forced him to join them, it seems."

Yuugi and Honda share a glance. "It was Jounouchi!"

"I knew it. Jounouchi-kun was coerced. He's doing it against his will."

"There must be a reason he let himself be forced." I point out softly.

"That bastard," Honda mutters before speaking louder. "Like I said. Jounouchi was just hanging out with his old friends."

"Yeah! I'm sure he'll come to school tomorrow." Miho agrees happily.

"I'm sure he'll be poorly swinging around that yo-yo. And being stupid." Anzu states with a fond sigh.

I see Honda and Yuugi share a look and know they are planning to go after Jounouchi again. When Anzu and Miho head home, I follow the two boys to the warehouse, which is said to be the boys' base.

~~~At The Warehouse~~~

We stand at the entrance, and they don't notice us until Honda calls out Jounouchi's name. Yuugi takes a step forward with his fists clenched. "We heard, Jounouchi-kun. We know you were coerced into joining them. It's okay! Let's go back together!"

Hirotani scoffs. "You guys, again? "

Jounouchi stands up with his eyes closed. "Yuugi. Aren't you mistaken? I am here of my own will. I'm fed up with boring classes and rules binding me down. And pretending to be your friend.

"Jounouchi-kun..."

"I just do what I want. Keep you meddling lectures to yourself."

"Liar." I scold softly.

Honda runs forward, holding the pink ribbon in his hand. "Jounouchi! Look at this! Open your eyes! Remember! Our friendship together!"

Jounouchi opens his eyes and walks over to stand in front of Honda. He holds his hand, and Honda places the ribbon on his palm. Jounouchi drops it from his hands, and it floats down to land on the floor, and he steps on it. "Stop the kiddy tactics."

"You bastard!" Honda curses as he lunges at Jounouchi, trying to punch him. Jounouchi moves out of the way and punches him in the abdomen, sending Honda to his knees.

Yuugi and I run over to him. "Honda-kun!/ Honda!"

I sigh and gaze at Jounouchi, causing him to flinch slightly. "It's unhealthy to lie to yourself like you are Jounouchi."

Hirotani laughs, and he and the rest of the group walk over. "You see now? Jounouchi is from another world than you guys."

Honda grits his teeth and looks up at them. "Hirotani!" They walk off laughing again.

~~~Next Day~~~

~~~Rintama School~~~

Honda, Yuugi, and I head over to the school. Honda jumps over the fence while Yuugi and I walk our way over. "I challenge you, Hirotani!"

"Man...this guy never learns."

"Hirotani. If I win, cut your ties with Jounouchi." Honda states.

"Okay." Hirotani laughs, agreeing. "Consider this an honour." He takes out a yo-yo. "I'll kill some free time fighting you."

Honda looks around before picking up a broom and arming himself with it. "I'll use a weapon, too!"

Hirotani laughs. "Here I go." He presses his yo-yo, and spikes pop out, causing Yuugi and Honda to gasp. He throws the yo-yo and Honda, and it cuts the top part of the broom. While distracted, Hirotani lunges forward and knees him in the stomach.

"Honda-kun!/ Honda!"

"The final blow." He releases the yo-yo again, but Yuugi jumps in front of Honda, and it hits the Millennium Puzzle, sending it flying back to Hirotani, cutting his right cheek. "You hurt my face. Unforgivable! Unforgivable...you brat..."

They grab hold of Yuugi and me and tie us up. They tried hitting Yuugi and me, but every time they tried to hit Yuugi, they hit me instead. But I harden my skin as well as Yuugi, so it doesn't hurt either of us, but it hurts their hands.

"Take a break. Your body is learning your lesson for you. You see what happens to those who defy me?"

"You're not doing a very good job since neither Yuugi nor I am hurt, but your hands are." I mock scoffing.

"What?" He demands angrily. Just then, the board against the wall falls. "Jounouchi."

"Yuugi, Isis. Didn't I say quite clearly to ignore me? You don't leave me a choice. I will finish it."

"Jounouchi-kun!/ Jounouchi." Yuugi and I call out.

He gets out his yo-yo and throws it in our direction. As it gets closer, it diverges to the left, and the gang member standing next to us sends him into the barrels. "Jounouchi! What are you doing?"

Jounouchi scoffs. "That's my line. If I joined you, you said you'd keep your hands off my buddies."

Yuugi looks up with wide and happy eyes. "I knew it...Jounouchi did it for us, right Isis-nee?"

"Yeah, it looks that way." I agree with a fond smile.

"Give back my buddies," Jounouchi demands. "No...That's not enough. I'm bringing you down for laying a hand on my buddies!"

Hirotani laughs. "So finally, that look in your eyes is back. I'm so happy, Jounouchi. But you are a fool to stand against me." The other members of the gang surround Jounouchi. They use their yo-yos so Jounouchi can't move. "Well? Take one step, and all that awaits is hell. You never had the power to save your buddies."

"How about this?" Jounouchi states as he steps forward, followed by others, and slowly moves toward Yuugi and me.

"Jounouchi-kun!/ Jounouchi!" Yuugi and I call out.

"The final blow!" Hirotani shouts as he releases his yo-yo, the spikes out.

"Got you!" Jounouchi yells as he deflects Hirotani's yo-yo and cuts the rope, holding Yuugi and me suspended. Yuugi drops to the ground while I land on my feet.

"Bastard!" Hirotani curses.

"Look like your brutish strength has a use." Jounouchi laughs tauntingly. A gang member appears behind Jounouchi and clobbers him on the head, sending him to his knees.

The Millennium Puzzle glows, and Yami takes over. The glow from the puzzle gets the gang members' attention. "What?"

Yami wraps his arm gently around my waist and grabs hold of the hook Yuugi and I were originally tied to. We land on the fence higher up. "Thanks," Yami mutters, looking down at Jounouchi.

"You!"

Yami takes hold of my hand, and we run in the other direction towards the roof. We stand on the other side and wait for the gang members to appear. "There they are! They're on the roof!" "Fool! There's nowhere to run on the roof."

Yami doesn't reply and takes out a yo-yo, which he spins extremely fast. "Now...it's game time. The rule is simple. The last two standing on this roof is the winner."

"Sounds good. Corner them!" the gang member with the green hat orders.

Yami briefly looks at me before looking back at the gang members. "My Queen."

"I know, my Pharaoh." I agree, knowing what he was requesting. I use my magic to create a yo-yo that is placed in my hand.

The gang members surround us as we dodge out of the way while creating holes in the roof.

"How long are you planning to run? You!" He demands, annoyed.

We stop at the roof's edge as the gang members corner us. "This is it." The boy with the green hat laughs. "Will it be our yo-yos or falling? Choose."

Yami smirks. "I wonder about that. This roof is pretty decrepit. It's easy to put holes in it with a yo-yo. I wonder how long this hole-filled roof will hold the weight of your four."

"You brat! You used the yo-yo to make holes?"

Yami lifts his yo-yo. "You do not aim yo-yos at people. They should face the ground."

The gang screams as the roof crumbles under them, and they land with a loud thud on the ground below. We get off the roof and return to the warehouse entrance, with Yami giving Yuugi control back when we do.

I see Honda catch the pink ribbon as it floats to the ground. "Jounouchi!"

"You saved me, Honda."

Yuugi and I walk over to stand next to Honda. "Didn't I say so? Jounouchi-kun hasn't changed."

"Yeah, he is still the same person." I agree softly.

Honda turns and looks at us. "Yuugi. Isis."

~~~Next Day~~~

"Ehh? You developed a new yo-yo tech?" Anzu questions.

"It's a great one that I haven't shown anyone yet."

"I'm so excited," Miho exclaims.

"I look forward to seeing it." Yuugi agrees with Miho happily.

"I have a bad feeling," Anzu states dryly.

"With Jounouchi being the way he is, so do I." I agree with a sigh.

"Look! Special loop! In the sky!"

This causes Anzu's and Miho's skirts to rise, and the yo-yo gets tied around him. Luckily, it didn't lift my clothing. Yuugi and Honda exclaim in surprise as they blush. Jounouchi also blushes when he realises what he is seeing. "Jounouchi! You scum!" Anzu shouts angrily with a chair above her head as she goes after him.

"I didn't do it on purpose!" He denies it urgently.

I chuckle softly as Anzu chases after him and tries to escape. 

/Thank you for reading this chapter. Please leave a review. Your opinions are appreciated.\ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 534 17
After 5,000 years, the Pharaoh's Queen is reborn. On a trip to Egypt, Calixta stumbles upon the Millennium maiden ring. She manages to restore her me...
12.2K 218 19
Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, the Egyptian Kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war...
8.2K 178 5
Seto Kaiba and Yami Yugi have an intimate moment during a Dueling rematch where they show each other a side none haven't seen leaving the small Dueli...
45.3K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...