Luna Mortem

By 2-Lett2304

(Based on Death Note the Musical with Moon Varian from Ghosta-r from Tumblr) Varian Corona was just your aver... More

Mind Brand
Where is the Justice?
They're Only Human
Hurricane
Gealach
I'm Ready
We all need a Hero
The Game Begins
There are Lines
Mortals and Fools
Stalemate
I'll Only Love You More
HonorBound
Playing his Game
Borrowed Time
When Love Comes
The Way It Ends
Requiem

Secrets and Lies

379 8 8
By 2-Lett2304

( The next morning, Varian walk through the hallway, nervous and look left and right for sight of W. Over his head, Allah is hovering over him. He can't believe he ask Allah to come to school with him to be sure all is well.)

Allah: Relex, so what if W knows you live in this area and goes to this school, they don't know who's is who.

Varian: No one but you, me and Hiro. So shut up or you'll make look like I am crazy.

Allah: Kids.

(Coming his way is Hiro, running in a panic.)

Hiro: Varian!

Varian: Hiro? What's w-

(Before he can ask, Hiro grab him and throw him in a private bathroom, lock it up and turn to him.)

Hiro: Varian!! I can't believe you fell into W's trap!! Now the whole school know Gealach is a live here!!

Varian: But they don't know what he looks like or who's pretending to be him.

Hiro: And that's the problem!! The school may think he's a hero, but they are turning their back on each other!! And we got word that W is transferring here as a new student!! Your life is in grave danger!!

Varian: I'm more worry about you, my friends, dad and Judy!! If he finds out more of me and who I trust, he might do something bad to get more info out of you!!

Hiro: I promise you I keep your secret of you as Gealach, and I plan on keeping it till this blows out of the news!! Just act like yourself and don't let your ego get the best of you like last time!

Varian: Alright, alright.

Allah: Wow, you sure got a real friend. I like him.

Varian: I won't let my ego get the best of me. I swear.

Hiro: I hope.

(He unlock the door as the two walk out and to their lockers. Varian reach his locker, till a hand close it. He groan, thinking it's the bullies again.)

Varian: Seriously? (Turn) Do I need to- J-Judy!! (Blushing)

Judy: Good morning. I thought I come by to give a good morning cause it looks like you'll need one after the news.

Varian: The news? Where Gealach fell into W's trap?

Judy: Yeah. And can't believe W use a criminal to catch Gealach. It's not right, that's an act of a coward.

Varian: O-Oh. Y-Yeah. A real coward. I'm just glad I don't coward in the face of danger. I just handle it like my dad and the police force.  Even if this black magic Gealach have is dangerous, I'm more of a man of science.

Judy: (giggle) Right, I'm more of a woman of music. Magic is nothing but fairytale shit.

Allah: What?! Now I see why, you two don't like magic. You have a lot in command.

Varian: Oh totally! Well, I hope this case will get cracked.

Judy: I hope. Some justice on Gealach and W will be peaceful enough.

(Varian break a sweat, feeling scared of Judy talking about justice on Gealach. But he respect her, she doesn't like Gealach, he can understand that.)

Judy: Well, I got to get to class. See you at lunch?

Varian: You betcha!

Judy: Great! (A peck on his cheek) See ya!

(She took off to her class. Varian place a hand on the cheek she kissed, let out a dreamy sigh.)

Allah: Wow. Even as a killer, you really got it bad for her.

Varian: (lovestruck) Oh you have no idea.

(He grab his bag and head to his class. In Ms. Pearl geology class, Varian took a sit next to Miguel. Students came in as well as class begin.)

Pearl: Good morning class. I hope you all have a great weekend. Now I have a special announcement to tell, we have a new student. But he prefer to remind anonymous. So say hello to W.

(Coming in is the pale teen, Varian heart stop cold. That kid is W? He looks older than him. The students can feel a cold air in class. W stare at the students, as if he is looking for someone. Varian remind still, not to give out his status. W sigh and walk to a desk by a window.)

Pearl: W-Well, welcome to Toontown High W. Hope you'll enjoy it.

W: For my work to solve this case, thank you.

Pearl: O-Okay. So for our lesson today we will discuss-

(Throughout the class, Varian can't help but feel W is glaring on his back. He try to focus on his work, but find it hard to focus with W preference. At lunch, he brought his bag with leftovers from last night and head to his friends table.)

Tom: Hey Var. you okay?

Varian: F-Fine. Just surprise that a detective is in our school.

Miguel: He's doing his job to solve this Gealach case, and I hope so. Gealach is a murderer.

Judy: I agreed.

Varian: (turn and blush) Judy! H-Hi!

Judy: Mind if I sit with you?

Hiro: Sure.

Judy: Thanks.

(She took a sit next to Varian, who is blushing. He took a few stare at her eating her lunch, sometimes he look away to not show some suspicious. Suddenly, W came to the table.)

W: Hello student.

Tom: Hey.

Judy: W. Hello, what brings you here?

W: Well, I was hoping you join me. My mother have a well meal and I want you to join us.

Judy: Me?

W: Yes, after all. You are the most charming angel I seen in music class.

Varian: (whisper) What?

(Is he flirting with Judy? He can feel a pulse of jealousy in him. Hiro can feel air going dead, he doesn't like this.)

Judy: I-I am flatter W, but I don't know. I don't really know you very well due to keeping your identity a secret from Gealach.

W: My dear, just because I hide myself from other doesn't mean I should hide from you. So, what do you say?

(Varian growl in a jealous rage, he is trying to take away Judy when he finally got her to notice him. His fist tighten.)

Judy: I'm sorry, but maybe later. I appreciate it.

W: (sigh) I see. If you change your mind, do tell me.

Judy: Okay.

(W walk away from the table. Varian forget all of his fear on W, replace by jealousy.)

Tom: Wow Judy, you got a man of the law hitting on you.

Judy: Well, he is doing his job to solve this Gealach case. But I'm not interested in going on a date.

Hiro: Oh? Like you and Varian went to the Ace Rouge concert together?

Judy: (blushing) I-It's just a friends night!! It wasn't like that!! I don't know why he hangs out with you boys!!

Varian: I don't know either.

Hiro: Varian! I am hurt!

Varian: You'll live.

(They laugh, enjoying a good time. But Varian turn at W directions where he is talking to a few student, he narrowed his eyes at him in a jealous manner with rage. At the last class, Varian enter Mr. Wander writing class. He took a seat in his desk, where Judy is next to him. He blush.)

Judy: Hey there stranger.

Varian: (blushing) Hey yourself too.

(W came in, walk to a desk behind Judy and took a seat just as the rest of the students came in. Mr. Wander enter with a full arms of books.)

Wander: Hello class! For today, we will write a poem of your choice! It can be about anything! And make sure it's good!

(The students start writing their poem. Varian write his about Judy, as always, but with a few that Gealach will say to her. W call out.)

W: All done!

Wander: Oh. Can you read what you wrote?

W: Of course. " To my lady of blue, so enchanting and true. Trapped in a world of death and harm, I would give all in cause of alarm. You are a angel of song and love, and your wings are like feathers of dove. I would fight to save from his wrath, and lead you to a better path."

(The female students swoon at him, Judy stare with surprise at it. Varian grip on his pencil hard, growling with pure anger. He's suppose to write those words to Judy!)

Wander: That's beautiful! A plus!

W: It was only for my angel of music, Judy.

Judy: W-What?

(She look away from his gaze. Feeling uncomfortable about this. Varian stare at him in jealousy and rage, he will find a way to get his name. Later that night, W is in the police station with the police officers as he discuss his progress.)

W: All the students seen normal, like they know nothing of black magic.

Helena: Some aren't what they seen my little W. Remember that.

W: Yes mother.

(He stare at the computer screen and to the billboard with students pictures he seem suspicious of. There's Tom, Dash, Sam, Chloe, Adrien, Juleka and Varian. Music is heard as he stare more.)

W: (sing) All of the data has been analyzed

And yet there's something I don't see

The Rivar W. Well murder televised

Gealach kill a man who he thought was really me

What information is eluding me?

With just a name, how can he kill?

What other data does he have to see?

Does he need a face to apply his deadly skill?

(He turn to the police, and point to Quirin.)

W: Mr. Corona, I need you look up on how the victims are reported on the media, and if their name and face are all exposed. I think that's how Gealach does it. We must be careful in order to stop him.

Quirin: We'll work on it.

Earl: Thank you Quirin. Alright! Time to do some discover!!

(The officers get up and leave. Quirin left behind with the others.)

Quirin: (sing) How can I ever be at ease with W?

His methods lack a moral code

And as for Gealach, he can go to hell

Taking W along down his dark and evil road

W and Quirin: (sing) The truth is hard to sort out

Among the secrets and the lies

Familiar faces watch you

But with a perfect stranger's eyes

( back at Varian's house, he is in his room tracking to track down W's real name and find all have been classified. He slam his fist in a anger rage. Allah sat on his bed while petting Rudiger.)

Allah: Wow, that guy really got under your skin

Varian: If he wasn't after my Judy he wouldn't!!

Allah: Boy, I can see you are jealous, and that is a big flaw with my powers. If you let it get to you really big, it might kill you.

Varian: So what? The sooner this guy is dead, the sooner I'll have Judy back in my arms. I just need to find out more of this guy.

(He log in into the police reports with a good guess on his dad password and look at all the investigation reports. Allah frown at this, Varian's jealousy is about to eat him up like a worm on a apple.)

Allah: Look, I can give you something along with your powers.

Varian: That would be?

Allah: Since I can't get close to that kid due to Christian, you have to be the one to get close. I have something call "The Lunar Eyes."

Varian: T-The Lunar Eyes? What's that?

Allah: It allow others to see their past, from their birth to today. But in exchange, you have to give up the rest of your life spam.

(Varian thought for a moment, use the Lunar Eyes to learn more on W. But it will cost his life and he doesn't want to die just yet, and not without Judy by his side.)

Varian: (sing) Why give away half of my years

To see somebody's name?

I'm smart enough, so it appears

To win this stupid game

I'll rid the world of any criminal who wants to play

And also rid the world of anybody who gets in my way

W and Varian: (sing) The line is quickly blurring

Between what's right and what is not

I don't care who gets hurt now

As long as I get one more shot

( At the police force, the officers staying behind look through reports and on the media. Cassandra look through and is shock to see.)

Cassandra: Oh my god.

Roger: What is it?

Cassandra: 23 criminals, all died from those rocks. He's moving fast within every hour.

Stan: But...that's impossible.

Cassandra: If he keep this up, I don't know what will happen.

Quirin: Then we have no choice but to send help..

(In Varian's house, his hair, eyes and the mark glow bright as he list out the names.)

Varian: By now, Old W should realize that Gealach has access to the police information. I don't need your silly eyes to look for his name, once they figure out that W is doing this, he'll be gone and Judy will finally be mine again.

Allah: Boy, you're making a huge mistake..

Varian: Shut up!!

(He say one last name, but the glow still bright as the malice and jealousy enter him. But it all fade away as he stare at a picture of Judy, she would never forgive him for this.)

Varian: (sing) Why give away half of my years (W: What information is eluding me?)

To see somebody's name?

I'm smart enough, so it appears

To win this stupid game

I'll rid the world of any criminal who wants to play (W: What other data does he have to see?)

And also rid the world of anybody who gets in my way

W: (sing) The truth is hard to sort out

Among the secrets and the lies

Varian: (sing) Familiar faces watch you

But with a perfect stranger's eyes

Both: (sing) The line is quickly blurring

Between what's right and what is not

I don't care who gets hurt now

As long as I get one more shot!

(Rudiger hide under Varian's bed, scared of what is happening to Varian. Allah is the same as well, he should have listen to Arinna. The tv is turn on as Judy sat on her chair by her desk. Roxanne is reporting.)

Roxanne: I'm here with the FBI, they have sent several agents to Cartoonaroll in hope of finding Gealach. Gealach, if you're hearing this, turn yourself over and all this madness will be over.

(Judy turn off the tv, and let out a sigh. She hear a quack, look up and see Odette, her pet baby swan on her small nest bed. Judy get up and sit next to her.)

Judy: What am I gonna do? I'm scared.

(Odette quack at her in a comfort tone. Judy nodded at her. She look at her phone with a thought. Meanwhile, Varian came out of his bathroom from brushing his teeth and put on his hoodie, when his phone ring. He answer it.)

Varian: Hello?

Judy: Hey Varian..

Varian: J-Judy! (Blushing) What's going on?

Judy: (sigh) Not good. The FBI agents are all over Cartoonaroll to search for Gealach and I'm scared. I'm scared that more innocent toons will get hurt for this.

(Just hearing Judy voice in this way made him hurt that she is scared. Scared for more than her own life, for toon's life. So he come up with a thought to keep her safe and happy.)

Varian: Judy, I promise you that things are going to be okay. I am going to have a word with Gealach about this, telling him to stop the killing for you.

Judy: Really?

Varian: Of course, I promise you with all I have in my blood and soul. I will keep you and everyone safe.

Judy: (smile) Thank you Varian, I...I feel safe with you already.

Varian: (smile) I'm glad. I need to go anyway, so I'll see you tomorrow?

Judy: Yeah. Bye Varian.

Varian: Sweet dreams.

(They hung up. Judy let out a sigh of relief that he is going to fixes this, she walk to her bed, turn the light off and sleep. Varian frown, took his jacket and a skeleton scarf and walk out.)

Varian: I'm sorry my angel, but I can't let them keep you away from me.

( At a train station, a agent stood with a briefcase waiting for his next train. Usually there'll be a few toon's, but all but him is gone. Suddenly, the lights goes off and all is dark. The agent look startle, but not show fear. Then he hear a laugh, a dar, evil laugh. And a voice is heard.)

Voice: Ah, a fellow agent of the FBI. Just the toon I wanted to see.

(He look around to find the voice, but all he see is darkness.)

Voice: You really shouldn't try my patient. I work too hard to get what I want, and I won't have anyone or anybody stand in my way to my goal.

Agent: Who are you?! Where are you?! Show yourself!! Who are you!?

Voice: Who am I?

(Stepping out of the darkness with a glowlight stick in his hand, is Varian. But he have his hood up to hide his hair and his skeleton scarf to cover his mouth and his gloves are off to show his marks to him.)

Varian: Call me...Gealach..

(The agent eyes widen in great fear. Then the sound of screams is heard throughout Cartoonaroll. Judy woke up from it, the police force hear it. Helena turn on the news, and see that the FBI agents have been killed by Gealach as the image of their bloody corpse is shown with the black rocks. The officers are shock and scared, Quirin can't believe this. Earl turn to the rest.)

Earl: I think....we've been beaten..

(The others agreed with him, Quirin look away. But Helena, she narrow her eyebrow and glare.)

Helena: We may have been beaten, but this is only the beginning of the game he start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 597 12
꧁༒☬𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓵𝔂, 𝓪 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓱. 𝓘𝓽...
631 16 10
Hugo, an obsessed history buff, finds a way to travel back in time to 16th century Corona so he can do more in depth research for his PhD. After camp...
53K 1.1K 32
Art by @kiiwiibun on tumblr It's pretty self explanatory. I'm open to suggestions please please please don't be afraid to give them! Varian yandere...
16.2K 266 13
Just a cute lil teen love story <3