HonorBound

(At the police station, the police are having a brief argument.)

Earl: I don't care what you say Corona! If your son is Gealach, he have to be punished for it!

Quirin: I raise him my own since his mother died! I taught him of what is right and wrong! He is not a killer!!

Cassandra: And how would you know!? You're always on your job and you're never around him!!

Quirin: I have my free time spend with him!! He have friends that look out for him!! (Turn to W) You! How dare you say that Varian is Gealach!

W: I am sorry Mr. Corona. But with my suspicious on him, I have to be sure. Which is why I sent Bogg to follow him.

Quirin: Bogg?

Pete: Sir! I got report that Bogg is killed by Gealach again!

Earl: What?!

(The polices turn to Quirin, who doesn't like the look on them. W walk to him.)

W: So? If he didn't do as you say, then I could be wrong. Maybe he got some help.

Quirin: What do you mean?

W: Gealach and the second Gealach of the sun must have met, one that could see names without use of media. That's how he kill Bogg without knowing his name.

Earl: With that, toons everywhere are in more danger than we thought. They must be stopped.

Quirin: You don't mean my son, do you?

Earl: We don't know if what W say is true or not. But we won't know unless we have proof of your boy.

W: I don't need proof, I seen it when he act around Miss Pot.

(Quirin can swear he hear a growl under his voice. Knowing what it mean.)

Quirin: W, I will not let you destroy my son's love life because of your jealousy!

W: And I will not rest till he is gone and out of my way to win Judy!

Helena: Sweetie..

W: Shut up mother!! (Breathe) Say what you believe Mr. Corona, but I will prove that Varian is Gealach and Miss Pot will understand when she learn the horrible truth.

Earl: Dismissed!

(The police and W left the meeting, leaving Quirin alone to think. His son can't be Gealach, then again, he been trying to find a way to put justice since the death of his mother. He took a sit on a chair, looking sad.)

Quirin: (sing) Any ground's for W's suspicion

Surely lie with me

I must catch this monster Gealach

So the world will see

My son is exactly

Who he seems to be

Honor bound and bound by honesty

(His mind goes back to the time his wife was alive, they were such a happy family while Varian was just a young child.)

Quirin: (sing) Accusations, innuendo

Theories full of cracks

Timelines and coincidences

Can't replace hard facts

But if what I'm seeing

Bends as light refracts

Am I blinded to what my son lacks?

(In his memories, he can see himself and his wife, Maria watch young Varian pretend to be a knight rescuing a princess from a bad wizard. They smile as they watch.)

Quirin: (sing) If I thought these lies were true

Would I have the strength to do

Anything I needed to

For justice's sake?

(The the memories turn to a time where they were attack by Gothal, a lady crime leader charge with murder and skin taking.)

Quirin: (sing) Could I stand the pain and lies

If it's Gealach that I find

Behind Varian's eyes?

(He remember the look in Varian eyes when he watch his mother died in front of his eyes. Quirin took Varian away from the scene, but Varian look behind him and watch his mother lie on the ground bleeding. She smile at him, mouthing "Be strong and true". Quirin's mind stop the memories as he feel tears on his eyes.)

Quirin: (sing) Listen to me, am I crazy

Thinking he could be

Some insane unfeeling monster

Somehow raise by me?

Must come to my senses

And my sanity

Let me see the son I need to see

Honor bound to bound to honesty

(His mind goes to the funeral of his wife, he see Varian crying for his mother to come back, but see that she is not. Quirin close his eyes as the memory fade away.)

Quirin: (sing) Honor bound to serve his family

(He sat alone, let out a cry from his memories and W's words.)