Coincidence: a Scorose/Rosius...

By scoroseshipper

After their 4th year's events, Rose decided to break the family tradition and befriend her cousin and his bes... More

Introduction
Chapter 2: Expecto Patronum
Chapter 3: News
Chapter 5: The fun was to come
Chapter 6 : Amortentia
Chapter 7: The Attack
Chapter 8: Reasons to love him
Chapter 9: A kiss is all it takes
Chapter 10: The Wedding
Chapter 11: After some time
Chapter 12: Until the very end.
Chapter 13: Adding one to the table
Chapter 14: Good news on a good day
MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE: URGENT

Chapter 3: Practising

292 10 0
By scoroseshipper

As I stood up, Belquis and Evelynne joined me:

- "We're already three girls. We only need three others persons." Assumed Evelynne

- "How about Adam, Albus and Scorp join us?" Belquis suggested

- "I have no objections". "How about you Evelynne?"

- "Me too." she supposed

As we were speaking, the 3 boys came in:

- "Is it okay if we join you, girls?" they asked

We all nodded, as to say yes and we started to practice. It wasn't as easy as I thought, because I had no idea what was my happiest memory: pajama parties with my cousins, being sorted into Gryffindor or opening my Christmas gifts. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind:

"Professor, can you please cast for us a patronus?"

"Well, very good question, miss Weasley". She ordered to the students to give her some space, breathed and said:

"Expecto patronum!"

And as soon as she said the incantation, we all opened our mouths in surprise: a blue light came from miss Wright's wand and formed into her guardian animal that was a beautiful, yet gracious animal: it was a Manx cat, that was known to be quirky and fierce. What a surprise, I thought her patronus was a phoenix, just like Dumbledore, even if she had more of McGonagall's personality.

The animal flew around the class and came near Belquis, and at that precise moment, she yelled: "Expecto patronum!!"

Suddenly, we all turn to discover her patronus and without any surprises, the same blue light came from her wand and formed into an animal that was a cat, just like her mum.

"Look professor, I casted a patronus and it is the same as yours"

"Very good, Belquis. I expected that because you're an exact copy of me." she presumed

I was very happy for my friend, she had casted her first patronus. As for me, I tried the hole first period and it didn't work: I didn't know why....

- "Do you have a problem, Rose?" Albus asked

- "It has been an hour since the class started and I didn't cast anything".

- "Well it's the same for me too. But I'm sure that you will cast it, sooner or later". He smiled. I wasn't that convicted by his words. I never failed to do anything and that was really frustrating me...

A shriek disconnected me from my thoughts, that turned out to be Evelynne's squeal: She produced a patronus and it was a deer.... Hhmmm. I really need to know what is the patronus of Albus, because since this year, I always felt like these two completed each other: he was bold, fierce and cunning, she was timid, gentle and honest. In a certain way, he was the only one to make her like him and the same happened to him, so they kind of completed each other...

An hour and a half already past, and yet nearly everybody in the classroom had already casted and seen their patronuses. I was jealous of them, no wonder but I really was hoping to cast one so I could inform my mum and dad about my patronus since both of them were betting if it was a jack Russel terrier or an otter.... Scorp came next to me and said:

- "Don't you worry, Rosie". "You'll be able to produce your patronus by the end of the class".

- "Thanks Scorp". "How about you?"

- "Same thing". "I think that I'm not really going to get it today."

- "But have you actually thought of your happiest memory?"

- "Well, I thought of my mum and her lovely smile, before she died..." added Scorpius melancholically

- "You know, since I've known you, I've never got to tell you about your mum.... I'm really sorry Scorpius."

- "Oh, you know it has been three years, but since I've got many friends now, I'm feeling much better. Thanks Rose."

As I was going to say something, Professor Wright came and asked me if I could produce a patronus...

- "Well Professor, I tried countless times and nothing happened..."

- "Then cast it with Mr. Malfoy, at the same time. Never give up on something that you want badly."

- "But I've thought of my happiest memory and nothing happened..."

- "Maybe because you haven't lived your happiest memory". "It took me a while to put this spell to work, but I didn't make it until I lived my truly best moment." She said with a wink. "Come on try one time with Scorpius, and remember that nobody's perfect!"

I was incredibly surprised to know that she couldn't produce a patronus in her first try. I nodded to Scorpius to set him in place to be ready, and as we said the invocation, a blue light came from my wand and was really close to form my patronus. Scorpius, produced a blue light also, but it wasn't really clear as it didn't form into his guardian. However, I could see that his patronus had feathers.... Maybe an owl.

- "Well, Rose, some blue light came from your wand. It's a progress!"

- "I'm satisfied, but I'm not really sad anymore."

- "Practice makes perfect". "Class dismissed, miss Wealsey, I need to borrow some of your time, if you don't mind."

Class had ended, except for me apparently.

She approached and...

- "Rose, is your uncle Charlie coming to the Burrow to celebrate Christmas with all of your family?"

I looked at her in an interrogative way. Why did she ask that? Does she know uncle Charlie?

Why at Christmas? Hmm, too many questions:

- "I think so, he comes at every Christmas, why do you ask, Professor?"

- "Well, Charlie and I were best friends at school from the very moment we met, but since he decided to go to Romania to study dragons and I to Germany to become your DADA professor, we stopped talking to each other". "I was wondering if I could go see and talk to him after all these years."

- "Ok, miss. I'll let you know sooner or later. Bye."

I looked at missWright, stupefied.... She was uncle Charlie's best friend at school. But he nevermentioned her...Thinking of it, yes! He mentioned her once in a detention he hadgot himself into with her in 6th year...    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 747 22
It's not going to be easy for a Weasley and a Malfoy to date each other, since they are pretty much sworn enemies. But for Rose Weasley and Scorpius...
100K 4.9K 22
Albus is finally going to admit his feelings for his best friend Scorpius Malfoy in his sixth year. However when things don't go as planned, Albus h...
181K 3.5K 64
Scorpius Malfoy had a crush on Rose Weasley since first year. She has always despised him, but the summer between 4rth and 5th year may have her re-t...
74.7K 1.7K 32
Rose Weasley was always a good girl. She followed the rules. But when a mystery unfolds during her fifth year at Hogwarts, Rose starts to get entangl...