You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 12: Snitch

50.1K 2.8K 1.6K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :) short chap

Third Person POV

"Jeongguk." Taehyung wakes up coated in sweat, breathing heavily. For a moment he can't decipher where he is because he was so caught up in the nightmare he had again.

Without wasting anymore time, he gets up with his shaky legs and runs towards the door. He wants to just see if Jeongguk is okay. He doesn't care if he is in his night attire, all the royalness can go to hell.

He doesn't know where his legs are taking him in the spacious hallways but just as he takes a turn, he bumps into someone.

"Taehyung?" The omega hears the royal guard's voice but Taehyung is in hurry. He tries to run past but Hoseok grabs his arm.

"Hoseok-ssi, let me go please. I want to see Jeongguk." Taehyung was on the verge of crying.

"Calm down."

"No, no, please take me to him. Take me to Jeongguk. I want to-----".

"He isn't in the palace." Taehyung's eyes widen when Hoseok utters those words.

"What? Where-where is he?" Taehyung was shaking now. Hoseok places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"He has gone with his father to visit the town." Hoseok says but Taehyung is still restless.

"Call him back. Send someone and call him back. He shouldn't be out there. He shouldn't be on the cliff." Taehyung starts bumbling, making Hoseok more concerned.

"He'll be hurt. Call him back or he'll get hurt." Taehyung keeps blabbing.

"He won't be hurt. Calm down." Hoseok says and Taehyung breathes heavily, not listening to him.

"Taehyung!" Hoseok shakes the omega lightly. "What's wrong?"

Taehyung stares at Hoseok for a moment then moves out of his grip.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung says softly and walks away.

"Your highness? Taehyung?" Hoseok calls but Taehyung doesn't want to listen.

Hoseok stands there confused, thinking what happened to Taehyung so early in the morning. Why did he wanted to see Jeongguk when they weren't even talking to eachother.

Something is definitely wrong. Hoseok makes sure to talk to Jeongguk when he returns.

--------------------------

"Prince Jeongguk, careful." The guard, Yugyeom calls when Jeongguk almost slipped from the rock. Jeongguk smiles sheepishly in return and Yugyeom shakes his head smiling.

"Being in a disguise doesn't mean you have to become a little careless child Jeongguk." The king says and Jeongguk mummers as small apology, smiling afterwards.

The three were in the town on disguise to see how everything was going.

They settle at the eating stall to have something to eat.

"Everything looks fine to me." Jeongguk says and the king nods.

"That's a good thing. It's been a long time since something bad has happened in the kingdom." King says and Jeongguk nods.

"Well let's hope it stays this way." Jeongguk smiles. The owner brings them the food and it isn't the first time Jeongguk is eating like this, no royalty, just a simple life and likes it too.

Jeongguk grabs the wine glass in his hand and at the someone bumps into him from behind, causing him to jerks forward and the glass makes contact with the corner of the table, breaking in Jeongguk's hand, causing a deep cut on Jeongguk's palm.

Jaehwan and Yugyeom quickly get up, not caring about the person.

"It looks bad Jeongguk." Jaehwan says and Jeongguk winces when the pain shoots up a little.

"It'll heal." Jeongguk says, using his cloak to stop the blood. This was nothing for Jeongguk and Jaehwan.

"Let's head back now." Jaehwan says and the the Crown Prince gets up.

--------------------------

"What happened?" Hoseok asks when his eyes land in Jeongguk's palm where a deep cut is.

"Glass cut, no big deal." Jeongguk shrugs. The cut is obvious it's deep and Hoseok's mind is invaded by Taehyung's words.

He'll be hurt. He'll get hurt. Must be a coincidence. Hoseok thinks.

"Jeongguk?"

"Yeah?"

"Taehyung was asking for you earlier in the morning. He looked pretty devastated." Hoseok says and Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"He was panicking. When I told him you weren't in the palace he wanted you to be called back." Jeongguk stood confused to all this.

"He said you'll get hurt." Jeongguk's eyes widen for a mere second and he looks at his palm.

How could he knew?

"He was worried Jeongguk, atleast let him see you so he'll calm down." Hoseok says but Jeongguk shakes his head.

"No."

"Stop being so stubborn." Hoseok huffs.

"Tell him that." Jeongguk replies.

"Well don't come whining to me when someone else wins his heart." Hoseok says and turns aroun, a smirk plastered on his face.

"What? What did you say?" Hoseok knew Jeongguk would react even though he made that up.

"You heard me Jeongguk and besides, you also have to tell him about the ball dance practice, you'll have to talk to him eventually." With that Hoseok marches off satisfied.

"To hell with this ball." Jeongguk mumbles and his legs carry him towards the room.

------------------------

Taehyung jumps a little when he hears a knock. The scent immediately calms him, telling him who stands outside the room.

Taehyung immediately gets up from the bed and fixes himself as he hears another knock.

"Come in." Taehyung softly speaks and the door opens. Taehyung doesn't know why his heart threatens to beat out of his chest and why he feels so hot suddenly.

Though fear envelopes him soon after when he is met with Jeongguk's cold eyes and expression blank.

Why are you scared. He won't hurt you.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers and the Alpha stops a little farther from the omega.

"Mother decided to hold a ball dance tomorrow, for the practice. I came here to tell you to be ready tomorrow." Jeongguk says but Taehyung is busy searching for any bruise on Jeongguk to see if the Crown Prince was hurt or not.

"And I'm not hurt at all." Jeongguk says locking his hands behind his back and Taehyung stares at him surprised then he realises Hoseok must've told him.

"Oh. That's-that's good to hear." Taehyung says and silence envelopes them.

"I should get going." Jeongguk breaks the silence.

"No!" Taehyung quickly says.

"Jeongguk, I---".

"No, Prince Taehyung, we are not supposed to talk." Jeongguk says.

"No Jeongguk, it's you who think like that. Why would I not want to talk to you. It's you who wanted to be a stranger to me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk scoffs.

"And you know why I said that. If you don't want to marry me, if you don't even think of me as someone you can even trust, then I see no point in talking to you." Jeongguk replies.

"You don't understand Prince Jeongguk, if I marry you, there will be so many problems." Taehyung says.

"Do I need to remind you how proudly you stated that you and your kingdom accept this marriage?" Jeongguk narrows his eyes and steps forward.

"It was all to convince the ministry." Taehyung speaks.

"Did you? Did you convinced them?" Jeongguk challenges.

"I am sure I did, though it's not my fault to have a nature so submissive to Alpha voice." Taehyung retorts, clearly making Jeongguk remember when he used his Alpha voice.

"That's not my fault either." Jeongguk says, eyes fixed side to the vase.

"I know." Taehyung lets out humourless chuckle. He feels proud of himself because he hasn't cried yet.

"Are we going to stay like this even after the wedding?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk slowly looks at him.

"I don't know, maybe." Jeongguk replies.

"But I don't want to."

"Just stop this nonsense!" Jeongguk snaps as he raises his voice. "First you tell me you don't want to marry me, then you are worried about me and now you say you don't want us to be like this after he wedding?"

"What do you want huh? How do you expect this will change when you don't even want to marry me, when you want this marriage to not happen." Jeongguk asks and Taehyung looks down, ashamed.

"And don't even dare cry infront of me." Taehyung wasn't going to cry but these words made Taehyung's eyes tear up.

"I said don't cry!" Jeongguk roars and Taehyung flinches but steady enough to keep standing. Jeongguk had to let it all out and he is glad he did.

"I want to marry you but I don't want to bring any problems on you." Taehyung says and Jeongguk moves forward, grabbing Taehyung's arms and making him look up.

"Who told you this will happen. Who said this marriage will be problematic?" Jeongguk asks.

"You don't know what I'm going through Jeongguk." Taehyung sobs but relieved to have Jeongguk touching him.

"Then tell me." Jeongguk says but Taehyung can't give up. He can't tell Jeongguk his dream because the Alpha will only make fun of him.

"I can't." Taehyung closes his eyes, ready for Jeongguk to shout at him or let him go but neither happens.

"Why?" Jeongguk asks, frustrated to what is such a thing that Taehyung is hiding from him. What is the reason which had made Taehyung not want this marriage. Though deep down he knows Taehyung wants this but something is holding the omega back and be is determined to find that out, no matter what.

Taehyung opens his eyes only to find Jeongguk staring at him with blood red eyes and the sight makes him whimper.

"Tell me." Jeongguk demands and Taehyung starts squirming in Jeongguk's hold.

"I said TELL ME!" Jeongguk yells and the omega let's out a heart wrenching cry.

"Submit". Jeongguk commands and let's go of the omega, making him fall on the floor.

------------------------

🔥
🔥
🔥

😍

Jk's favourite scent.

Hungry Taetae

🔥❤

^damnnnnn. ....just look at that body. Jeongguk is so lucky❤❤

------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this boring chap. The story will unfold now....slowly but plzzzzz stay with me.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 95 8
This a Percy Jackson fanfic the love interest known as hades daughter and love of the first halfblood this is brand new so please Bare with me with t...
24.4K 520 16
Party 2 It. Contains The Story Of Riser as He Carry On His New Journey And Face NEW CHALLENGES , NEW ENEMIES WHO ARE LOT STRONGER And Powerful Then H...
2.2M 162K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...